You are not connected. Please login or register

OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 2:53 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Slamworm was there. So was Terrorantula. They were brief appearances, though.

Anyways.
With Walkatrout, Fairybutt, Bieber and Amarillo, and Kickin Hawk, Omniverse has a full 10 new aliens. Woohoo!

Fairybutt is my favorite of the new ones.

And why genderconfused? We saw a fairy in episode one. Female one. Looks nothing like Fairybutt.

77 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:01 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
episode link?

78 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:14 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote: And why genderconfused? We saw a fairy in episode one. Female one. Looks nothing like Fairybutt.

He's wearing a dress, how much of a gender confused princess can one be.

79 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:20 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote: And why genderconfused? We saw a fairy in episode one. Female one. Looks nothing like Fairybutt.

Maybe all fairybutts have dresses. Maybe Fairybutts don't have retarded stances on masculanity like humans.

Maybe Fairybutt
is
just
that
fabulous.

80 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:22 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

Maybe all fairybutts have dresses. Maybe Fairybutts don't have retarded stances on masculanity like humans.

Maybe Fairybutt
is
just
that
fabulous.

You know, I like you more and more with every post you make.

But yeah. I liked Fairybutt the most, then Bieber (mind if I steal your names, LA?), then Walkatrout, then Amarillo. Oh, and Chicken Hawk was the best. Obviously.

81 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:24 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
I have no issue with that.

Until Derrick comes online, my names are as good as anybody's. Or better.

82 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:24 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
i like the idea of introducing aliens whit not power as one time or cameos ,but i hope the fairy one have powers and become a regular.

83 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:25 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:i like the idea of introducing aliens whit not power as one time or cameos ,but i hope the fairy one have powers and become a regular.

I would assume it can fly...

84 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:27 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Come on guys.
If we don't BELIEVE in Fairybutt's ability to become a regular, he might even die.

If we BELIEVE, he will have the power of flight, and of RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE
ie, the best powers evurr

85 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:41 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister

86 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:42 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/396687735580026772

My names were better.
nope i prefer the official ones.

87 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:45 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
But

Bieber

88 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:53 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
When I saw Molestache I immediately thought of Molestation.
But otherwise The Worst is the best.
Also, how was Wildvine. For how long did he appear.

89 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 3:58 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:When I saw Molestache I immediately thought of Molestation.
But otherwise The Worst is the best.
Also, how was Wildvine. For how long did he appear.

Not too long. A reasonable amount, I'd say. Mostly he attacked Rook, before going Humungo.

90 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 4:36 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
It is a good sign of fan appreciation when, two and a half hours after airing, I can present the newest episode, in decentish quality

Outbreak
movreel.com 2wy3s6eu9ffw

Still can't find an English copy of Many Happy Returns though, and now that it's appeared in the UK, a copy of Gone Fishin in English is floating around out there somewhere too.

91 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 4:50 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:a copy of Gone Fishin in English is floating around out there somewhere too.

Find it and bring it to me

92 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 5:17 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:a copy of Gone Fishin in English is floating around out there somewhere too.

I'm not saying I know where it is, But the episode has aired in the UK today, and later at three. Hopefully there are some UK fans who have all the recording equipment, and know where to put it. Can we just wait until you people across the pond get your episode up before we focus on Gone Fishing.

93 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 5:18 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

I'm not saying I know where it is, But the episode has aired in the UK today, and later at three. Hopefully there are some UK fans who have all the recording equipment, and know where to put it. Can we just wait until you people across the pond get your episode up before we focus on Gone Fishing.

Oh...-_-

Wait, what does "wait until you people across the pond get your episode up" mean?

94 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 5:19 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Isn't Gone Fishing going to air here in the US in like, 40 minutes?
You know, Boomerang

95 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2012, 8:22 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
OK, I have seen the episode and I have to admit that there are a lot of things that I didn't expect. I want to comment all of them to you:

1º) The new and "useless" aliens. Honestly, I don't think these new "tiny and useless" aliens are as useless as they appear in the first place. I mean, Ben has complaining about several of his alien forms in the past: Grey Matter, Upchuck, Goop, Nanomech, Jury Rigg, and even Cannonbolt at first. But in time, they have all proven that, used in the right circunstances, they can be very useful to stop the bad guys; not necessarily by brute force. Many of Ben's alien forms makes me think about popular superheroes, like Spidermonkey reminds me Spiderman (obviously), Big Chill and Ghostfreak are like Danny Phantom, Heatblast like the Human Torch... etc. So I have been thinking into other superheroes to find possible powers and abilities to these guys. Like Pixie of the X-Men for Pesky Dust or the Blob (X-Men's foe) for The Worst. By the way, I also think that Pesky Dust is an alien form that turns Ben female; the appearance, voice and even eyes look completely female in this form. So this is what I get:

A) Pesky Dust:
- Insect wings enable flight.
- "Pixie dust" which causes hallucinations on targets. In this version, maybe it just make people sneeze or something. In anyway, it's clearly the source of its name.
- Limited magic or mana manipulation and resistance (primarily used for teleportation).

B) Walkatrout:
- Highly slippery body. Not very impressive, but maybe it can be useful if it's used right. Just like the penguins from "The Penguins of Madagascar", he could use this ability to move faster on ground.
- It's a walking fish, so maybe in the water it can use his full potential; just like Ripjaws.
- Maybe when it's in contact with water, it can turn into a "second and much more useful form", just like Vilgax in his monstrous octopus form. It's second form could be like an humanoid shark, think the Street Sharks. It this would be true, then you can imagine the possible powers (enhaced strength, speed, sharp claws and teeth... etc). But outside water, if he gets too dry or dehydrated, it returns to his "nearly useless" form.
- Since it seems based on those fish with both lungs and gills, maybe it can keep water inside his body for a while. He could use it as a "water gun", Water Hazard's style, or something.

C) Molestache:
- It's has "mole" in the name, so maybe it has some digging abilities. I highly doubt it, considering it doesn't have sharp claws to dig or something, but everything is possible.
- It's rodent teeth maybe allow him to gnaw things like wood very fast, or even break rocks or metal with enough strength.
- Since it looks like somekind of beaver, he could also has some swimming abilities; although it doesn't have a tail like them. On the other hand, its clothes seems like a swimsuit.

D) The Worst:
- By the look of it, maybe this guy has similar omnivorous abilities to the ones from Eatle and Upchuck; just using them in a different way.
- If it has omnivorous abilities, maybe it can get bigger, heavier and even stronger the more it eats. And if it eats and grows enough, it could become somekind of "unstoppable mass".
- With a bigger form, it could have superhuman strength, endurance, durability and resilience.
- Personal gravity field, which could be used to make himself virtually immovable as long as it's in contact with the ground.
- If it has elastic, blubbery skin, it could be a great defense to be difficult to penetrate by several kinds of attacks.

2º) It's very interested how appropiated were the aliens which powers "upgraded" the villains. Just check this points:
- Psyphon became like Heatblast, which enhanced his already "demonic" appearance very much, specially since he likes to makes his enemies and victims crumble by fear. I guess Ghostfreak could have been good for him too.
- Liam became like Humungousaur, which is very curious. According to the scientists, the birds are direct descendants from the dinosaurs, which was shown back in the episode "The Eggman Cometh" when Ben used Animo's "evolutionary ray" to turn the humanoid pterodactyls into chickens. Curioser, they say the chicken is related with the Tyrannosaurus Rex. So, we can say Liam wasn't really transformed, more like "de-evolved" to his most dangerous ancestors.
- Fistina became like Upgrade, which is funny. Her robotic suit already remembered me the battle suit used by Julie when Ship merges with her, and the second battle armour that Captain Nemesis/Overlord tried to use but Jennifer Nocturne ended using it. And now, with Upgrade powers, Fistina really made me think I was seeing Julie using Shpi as her battle suit.
- Bubble Helmet became like Shocksquatch. Honestly, I have nothing for this one.

3º) I just realized something. The Omnitrix malfunctioned and gave Rook, Psyphon, Liam, Fistina and Bubble Helmet the powers of the Omnitrix's aliens, right? But, at the same time, after turning Liam and the others back to normal, the Omnitrix also scanned Liam's DNA and gave Ben a new alien form with Kickin Hawk. So, do you think is possible that the Omnitrix scanned the DNA of Rook, Fistina, Psyphon and Bubble Helmet too? That could mean even more alien forms for Ben, which would be fun using these enemies powers against them.

4º) By the look of how the main villains has been acting in this story, something tells me that Dr Psychobos would end betraying Malware and Khyber, just to use them as pawns to destroy Azmuth. At least, that's what I suspect.

5º) I'm totally agree with Ben about Rook's comments. If there's something we have learn from tv-series, is that some comments must NEVER be said out loud, or the situation can turn catastrophic for the one who said them. "This can't go any worse", "nothing can stop us now"... You push your luck enormously by saying those.

Well, opinions?

96 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th November 2012, 5:39 am

bblast616

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
this was a ballsy move, exploring the fact that Ben can turn into aliens that don't have powers. But I would actually love to see Walkatrout again. I was just thinking, what if he only has powers when he's in the water? like he turns into some big sea monster or something. That would be sweet

97 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th November 2012, 5:48 am

bblast616

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
This would also have been the perfect episode to introduce Shellhead, mentioned in Ken 10

98 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th November 2012, 5:49 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
That implies Shellhead is useless
Which is a misconception

99 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th November 2012, 4:40 pm

hafje

Human
Human
ZeroRecoil wrote:It is a good sign of fan appreciation when, two and a half hours after airing, I can present the newest episode, in decentish quality

Outbreak
movreel.com 2wy3s6eu9ffw

Still can't find an English copy of Many Happy Returns though, and now that it's appeared in the UK, a copy of Gone Fishin in English is floating around out there somewhere too.

I'am really sorry but I can't watch it, does someone have another link?

100 Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th November 2012, 6:11 pm

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
I think too many new, unneeded aliens have been introduced whereas aliens like Benmummy and Benwolf have only made one appearance.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum