Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

BLUKIC AND DRIBA GO TO MR. SMOOTHY'S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:
It's better then It's Not Easy Being Gwen

So's everything.

Anyway.

Best episode yet. Everything was perfect except BA and HB.

And I told everyone that Ben had a peanut allergy and that it wasn't just the plant.


_________________
http://shrek.com

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
I wish Way Big had a japanese accent. Le sigh.

Loved this episode. Driba and Blukic continue to be hilarious.
I especially found the implications that they've been in an elephant's mouth before utterly hilarious

"This is exactly what happened the last time you got out of an elephant's mouth!"
^^Quote of the year

Also, Blukic confirmed for the smart and competent one.

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
What was also funny is the Squirrel scene, like how does that happen?

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Hey, do you like terrible quality, Then do I have a deal for you.
http://www.vidxden.com/c4aoy6pyfg1t

I would like to quickly address the people who can't watch these: shut up, I know who you are, I don't forget every week.

If you want a youtube version, find it yourself, It's not difficult, let me show you where they are.
http://www.youtube.com/results?uploaded=d&search_type=videos&uni=3&search_query=ben+10+omniverse

Or you could just wait for the Pirate Bay version in High definition, if they still do those.

Sorry, I've just been wanting to say that for a while.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Way Big's new voice is puzzlingly awesome.

This is my post

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
My opinions of the episode:

+ Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!! Peanuts as the source of ultimate power for Trumbipulor, who looks like an elephant? Rat robot minions? Mice as the most terrifying creatures in the galaxy? I thought aliens only looked like Earth's animals, but now I'm thinking they are all evolved forms of Earth's animals, living in other planets. We can't forget Rath's fear for water either. What's going to be next, Spidermonkey increase his agility with bananas and flies?
+ Flying squirrels... Nice joke.
+ Ben's allergy to peanuts is false. It was first mentioned in an episode of "Ultimate Alien", "The Big Story". It was actually a lie from Ben's plant duplicate to make Jimmy keep his peanuts away from him; because peanuts were the weak link of the plant duplicates. (Which I don't understand). Anyway, Ben's allergy to peanuts is supposed to be false.
+ Seriously, what kind of sick mind makes smoothies with GRASSHOPPER'S savor?
+ That thing about alien's pee causing an enviromental catastrophe.... It almost killed me!!!
+ Mr Smoothies closing just after Bludik and Driva finally found it... Very predictable.
+ Honestly, Way Big's design was "Way Better" back in "Ultimate Alien" and "Alien Force".
+ Seriously, what is wrong with Ben or the animators? Humungousaur's ability to double his size has been forgotten since "Alien Foce", and it would have been very useful for Ben in many situations, like when he fought Albedo as "Ultimate Humungousaur". And in this episode, he could have used against Trumbipulor too. When the heck are we going to see that power again?!!!

Opinions?

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:

+ Ben's allergy to peanuts is false. It was first mentioned in an episode of "Ultimate Alien", "The Big Story". It was actually a lie from Ben's plant duplicate to make Jimmy keep his peanuts away from him; because peanuts were the weak link of the plant duplicates. (Which I don't understand). Anyway, Ben's allergy to peanuts is supposed to be false.

Opinions?

Obviously not, seeing as they just confirmed it.


_________________
http://shrek.com

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:My opinions of the episode:


+ Seriously, what is wrong with Ben or the animators? Humungousaur's ability to double his size has been forgotten since "Alien Foce", and it would have been very useful for Ben in many situations, like when he fought Albedo as "Ultimate Humungousaur". And in this episode, he could have used against Trumbipulor too. When the heck are we going to see that power again?!!!

Opinions?

Well Humungousaur did grow once in Ultimate Alien, AKA: Video Games (second time)
But you are right, that also annoys me with them not making Humungousaur grow, otherwise he's just another Four Arms but without the extra arms and a tail.

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ursalink wrote:My opinions of the episode:


+ Seriously, what is wrong with Ben or the animators? Humungousaur's ability to double his size has been forgotten since "Alien Foce", and it would have been very useful for Ben in many situations, like when he fought Albedo as "Ultimate Humungousaur". And in this episode, he could have used against Trumbipulor too. When the heck are we going to see that power again?!!!

Opinions?

Well Humungousaur did grow once in Ultimate Alien, AKA: Video Games (second time)
But you are right, that also annoys me with them not making Humungousaur grow, otherwise he's just another Four Arms but without the extra arms and a tail.

he grew a few times in AF too his max height is supposed to be 60ft so he still smaller than Way Big.

one of my favorite Humugaawesome moment was went he grew to save time from the high way collapsing in Plumber Helpers.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:My opinions of the episode:

+ Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!! Peanuts as the source of ultimate power for Trumbipulor, who looks like an elephant? Rat robot minions? Mice as the most terrifying creatures in the galaxy? I thought aliens only looked like Earth's animals, but now I'm thinking they are all evolved forms of Earth's animals, living in other planets. We can't forget Rath's fear for water either. What's going to be next, Spidermonkey increase his agility with bananas and flies?


We call those jokes.

+ Seriously, what kind of sick mind makes smoothies with GRASSHOPPER'S savor?

Two words.
Meat smoothies.
+ Honestly, Way Big's design was "Way Better" back in "Ultimate Alien" and "Alien Force".

This opinion is bad, and you should feel bad for having it.

+ Seriously, what is wrong with Ben or the animators? Humungousaur's ability to double his size has been forgotten since "Alien Foce", and it would have been very useful for Ben in many situations, like when he fought Albedo as "Ultimate Humungousaur". And in this episode, he could have used against Trumbipulor too. When the heck are we going to see that power again?!!!

I agree, that is like the one thing (besides his design, and name) that made Humungo interesting. Derrick said that he doesn't grow in OV, so I'm a little worried that that power will be retconned to a glich ability. Without it, Humungo is basically just another strength alien, and although I like him, all 4 other strong aliens are more interesting than him if he doesn't grow.

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:My opinions of the episode:

+ Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!! Peanuts as the source of ultimate power for Trumbipulor, who looks like an elephant? Rat robot minions? Mice as the most terrifying creatures in the galaxy? I thought aliens only looked like Earth's animals, but now I'm thinking they are all evolved forms of Earth's animals, living in other planets. We can't forget Rath's fear for water either. What's going to be next, Spidermonkey increase his agility with bananas and flies?


I'm with you 100%.

Ebomnitrix wrote:Good episode, not the best but still good.
Love Way Big's new voice, it's not as bad as OS.
Humungousaur, Goop, Echo Echo were cool (mostly Goop).
Four Arms was boring...
Blukic and Driba were funny
It's better then It's Not Easy Being Gwen and Moonstruck definitely!

Thats weird you should pick out two of my favorite episodes like that because I was thinking this episode sucked in comparison to those Smile.

How is it the original series had Uiltmos get sick and loose his power after eating chocolate, in the same episode that they make one of the most common elements in the universe (iron aka element x)into something special, and that came off as more plausible. I mean for real I turned this episode OFF after the taking elephant man declared peanuts where the source of supreme power! Heck I liked " all that glitters " more than this and thats me least favorite af episode, because its just an alien poop joke.

Omniverse is coming off like watching a standup comedian with bad presentation using jokes from a better comedian. Everything that could be funny, just comes out flat.







Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:Heck I liked " all that glitters " more than this and thats me least favorite af episode, because its just an alien poop joke.


Do you mean "Fools' Gold"? "All That Glitters" is the Morningstar episode


_________________
http://shrek.com

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:My opinions of the episode:


+ Honestly, Way Big's design was "Way Better" back in "Ultimate Alien" and
i agree i always hated his extra eyes and his spikes in the torso but at least he doent have those lame foots from OS,i also dont like his new VA.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
datdude wrote: the taking elephant man

Okay, I don't actually care about most of the stuff you said, but really:
You say that as if Trombipulor wasn't actually a UA character.


Also painlee, I don't understand, what exactly is your issue with extra eyes, body spikes and awesome feet?






[/quote]

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
datdude wrote:Heck I liked " all that glitters " more than this and thats me least favorite af episode, because its just an alien poop joke.


Do you mean "Fools' Gold"? "All That Glitters" is the Morningstar episode

You got me there sorry I screwed up the title.


Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
datdude wrote: the taking elephant man

Okay, I don't actually care about most of the stuff you said, but really:
You say that as if Trombipulor wasn't actually a UA character.


[/quote]

Its not the character, its how he was used. That story was crud pure and simple.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
datdude wrote:Heck I liked " all that glitters " more than this and thats me least favorite af episode, because its just an alien poop joke.


Do you mean "Fools' Gold"? "All That Glitters" is the Morningstar episode

You got me there sorry I screwed up the title.


Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
datdude wrote: the taking elephant man

Okay, I don't actually care about most of the stuff you said, but really:
You say that as if Trombipulor wasn't actually a UA character.



Its not the character, its how he was used. That story was crud pure and simple.

Sure

The plot wasn't important, though. That wasn't what this episode was about. Was it stupid? Sure. But that was almost definitely intended.

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Trombipulor suddenly is the same size as humungasaur regular size and unbeatable wend in UA Ben defeat him easily and was smaller than humungasaur,i will not take the episode seriously as it was a comedy one.

Ben never was meant to be allergic to penuts it was meant to be thee plant clones and even if it was, it should not affect him in his alien forms because of different genetics specialty from a cosmic being but ben probably doent figure it out.

i did found the last part of Driba crying and complaining of the universe hating them to be Hilarius as hell. Laughing Twisted Evil

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:i will not take the episode seriously as it was a comedy one.
Congratulations. You have finally figured out Omniverse.

Ben never was meant to be allergic to penuts it was meant to be thee plant clones and even if it was, it should not affect him in his alien forms because of different genetics specialty from a cosmic being but ben probably doent figure it out.

We don't know that.
And also, Ben is pretty dumb.

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:. But that was almost definitely intended.

It's not funny either.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:. But that was almost definitely intended.

It's not funny either.
If you say so.

After all, your opinion is the only relevant one. To everybody.

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
painlee wrote:i will not take the episode seriously as it was a comedy one.
Congratulations. You have finally figured out Omniverse.
not all of mniverse is like this AU and UA had a comedy episode.



Last edited by painlee on 17th December 2012, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lukey

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Wow, this was quite possibly, in my opinion, the worst episode of the Ben 10 franchise ...ever.

It was clear from the get-go that the plot wasn't going to be important so I let my guard down on that, but it didn't even work as a zany comedy adventure either. Blukic and Driba do not work as foreground characters at all, the attempted comedy just doesn't come off as funny at all, especially with their voices.

I'm at a loss at what Ben 10 has become... I mean, what the hell was up with the squirrel wearing the goggles? That would NEVER have happened in the OS or UAF. This may seem like a irrelevant argument, since Omniverse is meant to be all-new, but come on... this is too much attempted comedy too soon.
And don't even get me started on the elephant guy ...

Everything was just terrible. No redeeming factor at all.

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lukey wrote:Wow, this was quite possibly, in my opinion, the worst episode of the Ben 10 franchise ...ever.

It was clear from the get-go that the plot wasn't going to be important so I let my guard down on that, but it didn't even work as a zany comedy adventure either. Blukic and Driba do not work as foreground characters at all, the attempted comedy just doesn't come off as funny at all, especially with their voices.

I'm at a loss at what Ben 10 has become... I mean, what the hell was up with the squirrel wearing the goggles? That would NEVER have happened in the OS or UAF. This may seem like a irrelevant argument, since Omniverse is meant to be all-new, but come on... this is too much attempted comedy too soon.
And don't even get me started on the elephant guy ...

Everything was just terrible. No redeeming factor at all.

Im with you there.

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lukey wrote:Wow, this was quite possibly, in my opinion, the worst episode of the Ben 10 franchise ...ever.

It was clear from the get-go that the plot wasn't going to be important so I let my guard down on that, but it didn't even work as a zany comedy adventure either. Blukic and Driba do not work as foreground characters at all, the attempted comedy just doesn't come off as funny at all, especially with their voices.

I'm at a loss at what Ben 10 has become... I mean, what the hell was up with the squirrel wearing the goggles? That would NEVER have happened in the OS or UAF. This may seem like a irrelevant argument, since Omniverse is meant to be all-new, but come on... this is too much attempted comedy too soon.
And don't even get me started on the elephant guy ...

Everything was just terrible. No redeeming factor at all.

C'mon guys, it was just a so-so episode of an averange comedy series...wait...this is supposed to be an adventure series. F*** this episode.



Last edited by Sebastian13 on 17th December 2012, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Well, I thought it was funny. One of my fave episodes so far actually, up there with both parts of Predators and Prey. I'm liking these guys. One episode like this is enough though.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum