In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newer anime ( last three years )

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Newer anime ( last three years ) on 26th November 2012, 8:41 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Every few years I get the anime bug. Like with anything else its hard to sort out the good from the bad. The last anime I really got into was Soul eater around 08-09 so lets draw the line there. Whats the best anime you've run into made in the last three years.

Bonus points for finding me a really good mecha anime as its been a long while since I've seen one of those.

Please include why you like it. In my case I love soul eaters quirky tim burton like designs and the fact that black star starts off as a naruto parody.

2 Re: Newer anime ( last three years ) on 24th January 2013, 5:58 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Super late reply to a topic that apparently nobody cared about (lame.)

Soul Eater is FANTASTIC. Too bad it ended like it did, but I guess it was inevitable seeing as how the manga is a monthly and all. By the way, the manga is just amazing. And the spin-off manga? Jeezuz.

It's hard to say what the real "best anime" I've seen since 2010. Most every anime I've seen is fantastic.

Tengen Toppa Gurrn Lagann has great animation, design, character development--the works. It's heartwarming and hilarious and not terribly long.

Digimon, especially Adventure and Tamers. Especially especially Tamers. Tamers is fantastic and dark and wonderful.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is incredible. Just amazing beyond the amazing. Such an amazingly plotted story. Complex as buckalls.

The créme de la créme: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. I will let it speak for itself.

The beutiful part is I'm on datdude's foe list. I will never be heard :0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum