You are not connected. Please login or register

MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd December 2012, 4:10 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
If you haven't read the Ben 10 Chatter Page, Leviny confirmed this episode to be Episode 15 in the series, but it can also be another episode, with US CN changing the episodes and when they air. (ever since Season 2 of UA which changing the episodes around really annoys me a bit)

2 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd December 2012, 4:34 pm

Herotaku

Human
Human
For those who needs any proofs here it is:

It's on CN BR January schedule as the episode after Blukic and Driba go to Mr. Smoothy's, probably Episode 15 (you can see it here)

3 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd December 2012, 4:35 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:If you haven't read the Ben 10 Chatter Page, Leviny confirmed this episode to be Episode 15 in the series, but it can also be another episode, with US CN changing the episodes and when they air. (ever since Season 2 of UA which changing the episodes around really annoys me a bit)

Any info about the episode?

4 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd December 2012, 7:14 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:If you haven't read the Ben 10 Chatter Page, Leviny confirmed this episode to be Episode 15 in the series, but it can also be another episode, with US CN changing the episodes and when they air. (ever since Season 2 of UA which changing the episodes around really annoys me a bit)

Factors about being male.

5 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd December 2012, 9:31 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

Actually, "Malefactor" is probably being used as the opposite of "Benefactor", so it has nothing to do with gender.

...but you knew that already, didn't you?

6 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd December 2012, 9:42 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
So my predictions.

-Derrick would not have talked about Way Big's predator and shown the Wut Big picture if they hadn't been things on the horizon.
-There are hints that Khyber will appear and have a new Nemetrix alien.

So my prediction is that this episode will involve Way Big's predator fighting Way Big, and, from the title, that the plot will circulate around Malware or Khyber or both being fed up of working with each other and Psychobos, as they all have different goals and none of them is the Benefactor, hence the title Malefactor, which leans to wards the episode being Malware centric, as it has Mal in the title.

7 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd December 2012, 9:45 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:-Derrick would not have talked about Way Big's predator and shown the Wut Big picture if they hadn't been things on the horizon.

I disagree. If there's nothing on the horizon, what would be the harm in telling people that Way Big has a predator? None whatsoever, and it would stop people from asking him (in theory). And he posted the Wut Big picture because he's fond of reaction images and Way Big was making a good face in it.

8 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd December 2012, 10:14 pm

PrimordialBorscht

Plumber
Plumber

So my prediction is that this episode will involve Way Big's predator fighting Way Big, and, from the title, that the plot will circulate around Malware or Khyber or both being fed up of working with each other and Psychobos, as they all have different goals and none of them is the Benefactor, hence the title Malefactor, which leans to wards the episode being Malware centric, as it has Mal in the title.

I predict the same thing to. Tensions are really high between the three of them, and I believe Khyber already has a plan to overthrow or betray Malware, seeing as he's done secret research on him.

9 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd December 2012, 5:14 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:-Derrick would not have talked about Way Big's predator and shown the Wut Big picture if they hadn't been things on the horizon.

I disagree. If there's nothing on the horizon, what would be the harm in telling people that Way Big has a predator? None whatsoever, and it would stop people from asking him (in theory). And he posted the Wut Big picture because he's fond of reaction images and Way Big was making a good face in it.

That's a fair point, I've just thinking a lot about Way Big recently and was wondering which popular new alien would get a predator.

10 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th December 2012, 11:09 am

hafje

Human
Human
Derrick confirmed that young ben will appear in this episode!

11 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th December 2012, 12:06 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
richard10 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

Actually, "Malefactor" is probably being used as the opposite of "Benefactor", so it has nothing to do with gender.

...but you knew that already, didn't you?

No, no I didn't. But something's weird here. MALefactor and BENefactor. Strange. Ben. Malware.

12 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th December 2012, 4:59 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Well, I have no idea about what it could happen in this episode; but very usually, the titles of the episode tend to be "tricky" as a joke. Let's see:

- Malefactor is someone who does bad things, and Ben fights against thousands of those every episode. So, we can't just imagine which could be the villain here. Maybe it could be the episode with the preview showing Kickin Hawk kicking Fistrick's butt.

- MAL-efactor, BEN-efactor: Yeah, it also makes me suspect that it could be about another battle between Malware and Ben. However, this would mean another "flashback episode" with Young Ben as the main character; just like "Trouble Helix". It could reveal how Malware changed from his first red-look to his current red-look. If not, maybe we will finally see Current Ben battling Current Malware; since he already knows Malware is the responsible of the Nemetrix thanks to Khyber.

- Male-factor: The traditional plot about boys vs girls? Maybe a transgender story? Honestly, I can believe any weird thing they said. But if this is a transgender story, I wonder if we will see Ben as a girl. And if it is, how will s/he like? He may be similar to Gwen? Now that I remember, Derrick said something about "Gwen 10" returning. Maybe this is what he meant?

What do you think?

13 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th December 2012, 8:30 pm

Omniversed

Human
Human
Ursalink wrote:Well, I have no idea about what it could happen in this episode; but very usually, the titles of the episode tend to be "tricky" as a joke. Let's see:

- Malefactor is someone who does bad things, and Ben fights against thousands of those every episode. So, we can't just imagine which could be the villain here. Maybe it could be the episode with the preview showing Kickin Hawk kicking Fistrick's butt.

- MAL-efactor, BEN-efactor: Yeah, it also makes me suspect that it could be about another battle between Malware and Ben. However, this would mean another "flashback episode" with Young Ben as the main character; just like "Trouble Helix". It could reveal how Malware changed from his first red-look to his current red-look. If not, maybe we will finally see Current Ben battling Current Malware; since he already knows Malware is the responsible of the Nemetrix thanks to Khyber.

- Male-factor: The traditional plot about boys vs girls? Maybe a transgender story? Honestly, I can believe any weird thing they said. But if this is a transgender story, I wonder if we will see Ben as a girl. And if it is, how will s/he like? He may be similar to Gwen? Now that I remember, Derrick said something about "Gwen 10" returning. Maybe this is what he meant?

What do you think?

The Malware idea seems more likely in this case, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is an episode where Ben accidentally unlocks a new alien that turns out to be female, and he can't change back for some reason.

Yeah... That may be a fun idea, but I doubt that they would use something like that for this show. But hey, you never know right?

So yeah, I guess this episode takes place with probably another young Ben flashback moment, and possibly the change Malware went through in order to become the Mechamorph he is now than he was in the past. (By that I mean how did Malware change from his previous Red Mechamorph form to his current one?)

Who knows what they'll do... Is there any new info yet?

14 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th December 2012, 8:37 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Young Ben will be in this episode, so says Ferrick.

15 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th December 2012, 10:02 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Omniversed wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Well, I have no idea about what it could happen in this episode; but very usually, the titles of the episode tend to be "tricky" as a joke. Let's see:

What do you think?

The Malware idea seems more likely in this case, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is an episode where Ben accidentally unlocks a new alien that turns out to be female, and he can't change back for some reason.

Yeah... That may be a fun idea, but I doubt that they would use something like that for this show. But hey, you never know right?

So yeah, I guess this episode takes place with probably another young Ben flashback moment, and possibly the change Malware went through in order to become the Mechamorph he is now than he was in the past. (By that I mean how did Malware change from his previous Red Mechamorph form to his current one?)

Well, Ben has already been "female" in the past. First, when he swapped bodies with Gwen for a short time in "A Change of Face". Then again, when Big Chill possessed him to lay his eggs. Big Chill is actually hermaphrodite, but since he's now technically a "mommy", that makes him to have some latent "female side". Besides, it's not clear yet, but Pesky Dust appearance makes it look like as this species only has females.

My theory was actually about becoming really a "female", both as human and alien forms. Maybe because of an alien villain with a classic "amazon conqueror" profile, and tries to make females rule over males all over the galaxy. I think I saw something similar in an episode from "Atomic Betty". Anything can happen, honestly.

16 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th December 2012, 2:19 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:
Omniversed wrote:

What do you think?

Well, Ben has already been "female" in the past. First, when he swapped bodies with Gwen for a short time in "A Change of Face". Then again, when Big Chill possessed him to lay his eggs. Big Chill is actually hermaphrodite, but since he's now technically a "mommy", that makes him to have some latent "female side". Besides, it's not clear yet, but Pesky Dust appearance makes it look like as this species only has females.

My theory was actually about becoming really a "female", both as human and alien forms. Maybe because of an alien villain with a classic "amazon conqueror" profile, and tries to make females rule over males all over the galaxy. I think I saw something similar in an episode from "Atomic Betty". Anything can happen, honestly.

i think Mcduffie did say that the omnitrix weirder can change his gender whit a feature but i don't know, its been years.

17 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th December 2012, 8:19 am

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
I don't believe that Malefactor has anything to do with Male-Factor, but I will add that, as a plant, Wildvine is most probably asexual.

I'm not sure about Swampfire though, hasn't it been confirmed somewhere that Swampfire is an animal with plant like features.

18 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th December 2012, 11:37 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
I doubt that, personallly. If logic worked that way we wouldn't have female Mechamorphs.

19 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 6:14 pm

hafje

Human
Human
I think it already aired in Asia or something there

20 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 10:13 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister

23 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th December 2012, 6:52 pm

Undertime

Human
Human

24 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th December 2012, 7:05 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber

Oh My God is that freaking epic or what?

First of all, where have these rumours of Brainstorm been coming from. I know that the episode has aired somewhere, but I've seen no sources saying that he is going to appear. Do you guys know anything?

Second of all, Big Chill's hypnotised mode is giving me callbacks to StLD. The problem with that is that Big Chill's possession wasn't brought on by a recurring personality but being over powered by natural instincts.I wonder how this take on Big Chill will be dealt with.

Also Armodrillo and I are bros, so its cool to see him again.

25 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th December 2012, 7:31 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
New Predator! Very Happy
Awesome new predator. Cool

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum