Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 3:47 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Great to see Humungousaur

O_o

Anyway

I loved this! I hate how HB was used 3 times, but overall it was good. So many aliens! And I enjoyed seeing XLR8 and the lengthy flashback.

And Baughmann XD

For once, I agree with you. Humungousaur was NOT needed to be used 3 times. Gravattack was perfect for the second and third time.

Gravattack?


_________________
http://shrek.com

52 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 4:18 pm

Omniversed


Human
Human
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
richard10 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Great to see Humungousaur

O_o

Anyway

I loved this! I hate how HB was used 3 times, but overall it was good. So many aliens! And I enjoyed seeing XLR8 and the lengthy flashback.

And Baughmann XD

For once, I agree with you. Humungousaur was NOT needed to be used 3 times. Gravattack was perfect for the second and third time.

Gravattack?

I think he meant if Gravattack did appear, he should've taken some of Humungosaur's spots in the episode, rather than have him be used three times. I would've especially liked that considering we've only seen Gravattack for just two episodes of the series.

Anyways, this episode really good, it puts Ben into a position where he shouldn't be selfish, and starts to do what's right.

I also loved Rook at the end with a bucket of balls, ready to dunk Ben. All right, let's hope the next episode will be great as well.

53 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 4:36 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Omniversed wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
richard10 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Great to see Humungousaur

O_o

Anyway

I loved this! I hate how HB was used 3 times, but overall it was good. So many aliens! And I enjoyed seeing XLR8 and the lengthy flashback.

And Baughmann XD

For once, I agree with you. Humungousaur was NOT needed to be used 3 times. Gravattack was perfect for the second and third time.

Gravattack?

I think he meant if Gravattack did appear, he should've taken some of Humungosaur's spots in the episode, rather than have him be used three times. I would've especially liked that considering we've only seen Gravattack for just two episodes of the series.

Anyways, this episode really good, it puts Ben into a position where he shouldn't be selfish, and starts to do what's right.

I also loved Rook at the end with a bucket of balls, ready to dunk Ben. All right, let's hope the next episode will be great as well.

I do agree we don't need to see Humungousaur so much, hell I was annoyed with him in UAF, but in OV we've had a 9 episode break, and the fact we don't see him as much as we used to like UA Season 3 (Eps 33-52), Like 1/4 of the episodes.

54 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 4:44 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Any link, by any chance?

In the meantime, what's that info that Malware stole? What happened in the flashback? (Did appear another of those "Hypnotick"?) And how did Malware gain his current appearance?

55 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 4:45 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:Any link, by any chance?

In the meantime, what's that info that Malware stole? What happened in the flashback? (Did appear another of those "Hypnotick"?) And how did Malware gain his current appearance?

Info - unknown

Flashback - They went to Mt. Rushmore, where they were holding a Hypnotick captive. Malware attacked, so Ben used XLR8 and Feedback. Then...

Malware - Absorbed a powerful Plumber weapon.


_________________
http://shrek.com

56 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 4:51 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Omniversed wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
richard10 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Great to see Humungousaur

O_o

Anyway

I loved this! I hate how HB was used 3 times, but overall it was good. So many aliens! And I enjoyed seeing XLR8 and the lengthy flashback.

And Baughmann XD

For once, I agree with you. Humungousaur was NOT needed to be used 3 times. Gravattack was perfect for the second and third time.

Gravattack?

I think he meant if Gravattack did appear, he should've taken some of Humungosaur's spots in the episode, rather than have him be used three times. I would've especially liked that considering we've only seen Gravattack for just two episodes of the series.

Anyways, this episode really good, it puts Ben into a position where he shouldn't be selfish, and starts to do what's right.

I also loved Rook at the end with a bucket of balls, ready to dunk Ben. All right, let's hope the next episode will be great as well.

Gravattack don't appear much because his powers ,he is one of Ben strongest aliens so only in appear in special occasions similar to Way Big and NRG real form.


_________________

57 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 4:55 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
AAAH I slept through the episode. I've been waking up at 5 am ever saturday for 13 weeks and I still didn't wake up.

Good episode. Not a super huge fan of the fact that Humungousaur and Heatblast became the second most used aliens in OV just like that, but it was otherwise great.

The placing of the flashback was a bit odd though.

Also, with 13 transformations, Malefactor has the most. So that's cool I guess, even if 3 of those were repeats.

58 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 5:20 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
You know, Upgrade could've been used instead of Feedback
I wonder why Ben hasn't thought of going Upgrade against Malware yet?

59 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 5:46 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:You know, Upgrade could've been used instead of Feedback
I wonder why Ben hasn't thought of going Upgrade against Malware yet?

Maybe because Malware can KILL regular mechamorphs with just a touch to assimilate their technological powers?!!

60 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 7:56 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Linkadink for those who can use it. (Quite good quality this time around)
http://www.animeflavor.com/node/43480

61 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 9:22 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
ZeroRecoil wrote:Linkadink for those who can use it. (Quite good quality this time around)
http://www.animeflavor.com/node/43480

I can't access it, I don't understand why. Alternative links?

62 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 9:47 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:Linkadink for those who can use it. (Quite good quality this time around)
http://www.animeflavor.com/node/43480

I can't access it, I don't understand why. Alternative links?

ZeroRecoil wrote:I would like to quickly address the people who can't watch these: shut up, I know who you are, I don't forget every week.

If you want a youtube version, find it yourself, It's not difficult, let me show you where they are.
http://www.youtube.com/results?uploaded=d&search_type=videos&uni=3&search_query=ben+10+omniverse

Or you could just wait for the Pirate Bay version in High definition, if they still do those.

Sorry, I've just been wanting to say that for a while.

I'm going to have to make this a weekly disclaimer, aren't I.

Do any of these work for you Ursalink, I don't think that they would if you can't watch things on Dailymotion or Rutube

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Ben-10--Omniverse_32497/season_1/episode_15/video-results/

63 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd December 2012, 11:05 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Thanks a ton for the links, ZeroRecoil. This was really a great episode:

+ Finally explained how Malware gained his current form; but honestly, I expected something better. I mean, all those changes from just a big cannon? I expected a battle armour or something.
+ I like these scenes explaining the conexions between the present and the past; but I would really prefer to see unsolved cliffhangers from the previous series. Like how Enoch escaped from the dream machine, or how Vilgax changed from a cyborg to his look in AF and UA.
+ Something tells me Khyber is going to betray Malware and Psychobos, considering he revealed where the real enemy was after Ben figured out the diversion.
+ I just thought about something. In the season's finale, do you think Malware will absorb Rook's Proto-Tool just like in the videogame? I mean, if he changed so much after absorving that cannon, could he gain his videogame's look after absorving the Proto-Tool? The videogames has always had a little spoilers of the series' future episodes; so this could be the case this time.
+ Ben is finally getting serious just like in Ultimate Alien and Alien Force. I hope the series will now get a little more like these and less as the original series from now on.

What do you think?

64 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 2:37 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
wend young ben mention monster tentacle thing, i wonder if that was a reference to Diagon-Vilgax attacking MT.Rushmore in UA.

65 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 2:50 am

PrimordialBorscht

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:Thanks a ton for the links, ZeroRecoil. This was really a great episode:

+ Finally explained how Malware gained his current form; but honestly, I expected something better. I mean, all those changes from just a big cannon? I expected a battle armour or something.
+ I like these scenes explaining the conexions between the present and the past; but I would really prefer to see unsolved cliffhangers from the previous series. Like how Enoch escaped from the dream machine, or how Vilgax changed from a cyborg to his look in AF and UA.
+ Something tells me Khyber is going to betray Malware and Psychobos, considering he revealed where the real enemy was after Ben figured out the diversion.
+ I just thought about something. In the season's finale, do you think Malware will absorb Rook's Proto-Tool just like in the videogame? I mean, if he changed so much after absorving that cannon, could he gain his videogame's look after absorving the Proto-Tool? The videogames has always had a little spoilers of the series' future episodes; so this could be the case this time.
+ Ben is finally getting serious just like in Ultimate Alien and Alien Force. I hope the series will now get a little more like these and less as the original series from now on.

What do you think?

Malware didn't just change form because he absorbed the cannon. His life-code was corrupted even further when Max blasted him, he wasn't even supposed to survive that.

Ben was really scared to see Malware again. I wonder what Malware did to freak Ben out so much. Killed someone in front of him?

66 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 4:27 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Keep in mind that we just saw Feedback totally own Malware.
And also, Ben doesn't have Feedback anymore.


So, it's fairly obvious (and has been for a while) that Malware is going to do something that will result in Ben losing Feedback five evr. So yes, I would imagine he'd be freaked, as we still don't know the specifics.

67 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 9:38 am

CBobb1234

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Maybe he destroys Feedback like how Vilgax destroyed Chromastone but this time it's permanent.

68 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 10:41 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Guys...it's obvious...Malware just stole a weapon that can destroy DNA...he will shoot Feedback with it. (it didn't work in this episode because Ben absorbed the shot)

Hopefully in a future series (or even OV) Ben will encounter a Conductoid and scan him.

(off-topic)...also, is Eon still an alien in the Omnitrix since Ben 10.000 Returns is now no longer part of the canon?

69 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 10:50 am

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:Guys...it's obvious...Malware just stole a weapon that can destroy DNA...he will shoot Feedback with it. (it didn't work in this episode because Ben absorbed the shot)

Hopefully in a future series (or even OV) Ben will encounter a Conductoid and scan him.

(off-topic)...also, is Eon still an alien in the Omnitrix since Ben 10.000 Returns is now no longer part of the canon?

Not according to Derrick, I don't think anyone knows what to do with Eon now. I like to think that the events of B10K Returns are still canon. Just that future isn't.

70 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 1:51 pm

Lukey

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
This was a nice episode... well, except for the 'dunk Ben 10' bit but that's easily forgettable.

I really love Khyber and Malware, and of course, the Nemetrix. I hope these guys (and Dr Psychobos) remain a part of the show for seasons to come. I also LOVE the flashbacks and how they're connecting events from then to events now. They really need to employ this technique a lot more in the show, it's the main element that makes Omniverse worthy of existing.

I gotta say... Ben 10 has to be the most inconsistent show on television. I mean, last week we got that mess of an episode and now we get an episode like this! I guess we should be thankful that they're even producing episodes like this though, it's pretty clear CN wanted Omniverse to be for little kids again, so having episodes like this is great for us fans who want something a bit more meaty.

Also, I like that they actually attempted some character development for Ben, with the whole 'fame' thing. Sure, it was clunky and obvious as hell, but overall I think it's for the better.

However, I'm really getting bored of the 'Oh it's an expression' jokes and does anyone even care about Rook yet? I have yet to see him become anything more than a plot/comedic device. He just saves Ben from certain situations and gives him some material for jokes. For the first few episodes I wasn't missing Gwen and Kevin, but Rook just isn't doing anything for me so I really am starting to miss those guys now.

71 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 4:32 pm

PrimordialBorscht

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Maybe Malware committed genocide on the Conductoids, to make sure there would be no way for Ben to regain Feedback once he's removed from the Omnitrix.

72 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 5:20 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Maybe Malware committed genocide on the Conductoids, to make sure there would be no way for Ben to regain Feedback once he's removed from the Omnitrix.

There could still exist some villain Conductoid in the Null Void...

73 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 6:57 pm

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Soooo Rushmore is an active plumber base 4 years ago, but by the time of af its all shut down again?

I will admit they did try for a character moment with ben this time, though it wasn't as well done as "hero time" or "the forge of creation".

I'm going to give this ep a 7/10 with that score being relevant only to the current series and not the franchise as a whole. It wasn't bad and it seems like theirs an echo of the kind of stories i liked in AF and UA here.

On a side note, can ben use the watch to call Asmeth? I mean malware being around still might be something he'd want to hear about.


_________________
http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-01.jpg

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

74 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 7:11 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:Soooo Rushmore is an active plumber base 4 years ago, but by the time of af its all shut down again?

They probably abandoned it after Vilgax broke in, they probably decided that it wasn't safe enough

datdude wrote:I will admit they did try for a character moment with ben this time, though it wasn't as well done as "hero time" or "the forge of creation".

What is a character moment, I think you mean character developement, Ben 10 Omniverse is very character driven and you lot always complain about it.

Also, character developement in Hero Time and Forge of Creation. Ben rescued Julie in HT, what is new about his character then, and Ben didn't do anything in FoC other than get annoyed by his younger self and get his ass kicked by Aggregor.

datdude wrote:I'm going to give this ep a 7/10 with that score being relevant only to the current series and not the franchise as a whole. It wasn't bad and it seems like theirs an echo of the kind of stories i liked in AF and UA here.

Name them, actually name them, go on.

Of all the posts I've ever seen that have tried to hate, which have actually made an attempt to make themselves feel bad so that they can ruin an experience for other people, this is the worst on the Forum. You didn't mention any of the positives of this episode even though you gave it a 7/10, you just tried to make other people feel bad for liking this.

75 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 7:30 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Guys, I just noticed a big error in this episode. Current Malware has the cannon in the right arm and a claw in the left one. But in this episode's flashback, after absorving trhe cannon, Malvare has the cannon in the left arm and his claw in the right one. This is either a mistake of the animators, or I think there will be at least one more flashback of Young Ben to see how Malware changed his cannon to the other arm.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum