You are not connected. Please login or register

MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 7:34 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:Guys, I just noticed a big error in this episode. Current Malware has the cannon in the right arm and a claw in the left one. But in this episode's flashback, after absorving trhe cannon, Malvare has the cannon in the left arm and his claw in the right one. This is either a mistake of the animators, or I think there will be at least one more flashback of Young Ben to see how Malware changed his cannon to the other arm.

Probably an error. But if it wasn't, shapeshifting was probably involved.

77 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 8:22 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Guys, I just noticed a big error in this episode. Current Malware has the cannon in the right arm and a claw in the left one. But in this episode's flashback, after absorving trhe cannon, Malvare has the cannon in the left arm and his claw in the right one. This is either a mistake of the animators, or I think there will be at least one more flashback of Young Ben to see how Malware changed his cannon to the other arm.

I doubt it. After stealing the stuff from Rook's truck, he could have escaped easily by shapeshifting into a jet pack or something, but it simply run away on foot. Don't you find it strange?

78 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 8:51 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

I doubt it. After stealing the stuff from Rook's truck, he could have escaped easily by shapeshifting into a jet pack or something, but it simply run away on foot. Don't you find it strange?

He didn't have to "escape". He was confident Ben is afraid of him.

79 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 8:58 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

After defeating Diagon, how can Ben be afraid of a "simple" evil Upgrade?

80 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 8:59 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

He clearly was, and we'll probably learn why in a future flashback.

Also, Ben's entire experience with Diagon was a floaty thing that shot him a few times then got eaten by Vilgax. Not too dangerous.

81 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 9:22 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

He clearly was, and we'll probably learn why in a future flashback.

Also, Ben's entire experience with Diagon was a floaty thing that shot him a few times then got eaten by Vilgax. Not too dangerous.

Yeah, Diagon as a villain was very poorly done, all we were told was that he is an all powerful being and suddenly we have to see him as a big threat, he never does anything of significance except beat a few medieval humans until he is beaten by the first alien weapon he encounters. True, he did stand back while Charmcaster committed genocide, but he seemed pretty neutral on the matter.

This is a stark contrast to the Omniverse villains, all of the big three are well developed, and you can clearly see what each of them wants to achieve: Malware is insane and thinks he can create a better universe; Dr. Psychobos wants revenge on the Galvan and Khyber wants to proove himself victor over one of the galaxy's greatest heroes.
Out of these three, Psychobos is the weakest, but I think we'll see exactly why he doesn't like Azmuth and co. simply because Omniverse is a better show and gives more attention to important characters than: He is evil because he is guys, you better not like him!

82 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd December 2012, 9:48 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
ZeroRecoil wrote:

datdude wrote:I will admit they did try for a character moment with ben this time, though it wasn't as well done as "hero time" or "the forge of creation".

What is a character moment, I think you mean character developement, Ben 10 Omniverse is very character driven and you lot always complain about it.

No i complain that the kid that grew up a lot over the past two series has leveled down into the kid he was the original series but without being 10 to excuse it.

ZeroRecoil wrote:

Also, character developement in Hero Time and Forge of Creation. Ben rescued Julie in HT, what is new about his character then, and Ben didn't do anything in FoC other than get annoyed by his younger self and get his ass kicked by Aggregor.

Really? I thought Young ben let us in on a little secret of bens in FoC regarding his ego? In hero time he was angry with Captain Nemesis because he forgot it was all about helping people not the glory.

ZeroRecoil wrote:

Name them, actually name them, go on.

The two above, plus the talk ben and gwen have in "greetings from techadon", the talk ben has with azmeth "the final battle" Ben being willing to fight azmeth over if Unis is a person or not. We lost a lot of good storytelling with dwayne.

ZeroRecoil wrote:

Of all the posts I've ever seen that have tried to hate, which have actually made an attempt to make themselves feel bad so that they can ruin an experience for other people, this is the worst on the Forum. You didn't mention any of the positives of this episode even though you gave it a 7/10, you just tried to make other people feel bad for liking this.

?? Where the heck do I try to make anyone feel bad ??

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

83 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th December 2012, 6:05 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Guys...it's obvious...Malware just stole a weapon that can destroy DNA...he will shoot Feedback with it. (it didn't work in this episode because Ben absorbed the shot)

Hopefully in a future series (or even OV) Ben will encounter a Conductoid and scan him.

(off-topic)...also, is Eon still an alien in the Omnitrix since Ben 10.000 Returns is now no longer part of th.e canon?
Chomastone and NRG can absorb energy, NRG in fact can get bigger and stronger by absorbing energy.

84 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th December 2012, 10:00 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Guys...it's obvious...Malware just stole a weapon that can destroy DNA...he will shoot Feedback with it. (it didn't work in this episode because Ben absorbed the shot)

Hopefully in a future series (or even OV) Ben will encounter a Conductoid and scan him.

(off-topic)...also, is Eon still an alien in the Omnitrix since Ben 10.000 Returns is now no longer part of th.e canon?
Chomastone and NRG can absorb energy, NRG in fact can get bigger and stronger by absorbing energy.

Sorry in that case.

No idea what Malware could have did.. Suspect
But I understand Ben, Malware is the scariest of them three.

85 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th December 2012, 6:01 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:

Sorry in that case.

Well I forgot this is the first time Ben battled Malware in a while,Ben did not have Chomastone or NRG back then.

86 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th December 2012, 9:26 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:

Sorry in that case.

Well I forgot this is the first time Ben battled Malware in a while,Ben did not have Chomastone or NRG back then.

Then...is my theory still standing? Very Happy

87 Re: MALEFACTOR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th December 2012, 9:39 pm

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
I wonder if 16 yr old Ben will ever gain access to Feedback again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum