Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 5:32 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Got an announcement on Ben 10 Scheduling and this episode
there will be no episodes on December 29
but January 5th we got this episode "Arrested Development"

Source: http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-31489/episode_list

On the bright side, we only have a 1 week break, so enjoy.

2 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 6:49 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
That

that is the most beautiful name.

I guess this means Ben and Gwen are finally going to kiss huh.

3 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 7:44 pm

Herotaku

avatar
Human
Human
This should be the Billy Billions' episode.

4 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 9:06 pm

GagaFan

avatar
Human
Human
Arrested development - That title it sound very adult + mature. Mayte will see a dark side in ben and rook. take a turn for the worse? death of family

5 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 9:55 pm

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
GagaFan wrote:Arrested development - That title it sound very adult + mature. Mayte will see a dark side in ben and rook. take a turn for the worse? death of family

Omniverse doesn't have a darkside like that it's Ben 10: Loony toons edition.

6 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2012, 11:21 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
What do you have against Looney Tunes.

7 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 6:33 am

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:What do you have against Looney Tunes.

Nothing at all as long as shows I watched for adventure and a tad of character development dont give up on substance in favor of emulating it.

Think of it this way Ben 10, af and ua are starwars and omniverse is the prequels. Same universe but its lost the heart that made what came before something greater.

8 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 6:35 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:What do you have against Looney Tunes.

Nothing at all as long as shows I watched for adventure and a tad of character development dont give up on substance in favor of emulating it.

Think of it this way Ben 10, af and ua are starwars and omniverse is the prequels. Same universe but its lost the heart that made what came before something greater.

Are you serious.

The OS is the original trilogy. AF is the prequels. UA is the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Omniverse is the CW EU, salvaging space wattles from the garbage of past mistakes.

9 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 6:54 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Also, it's ironic because the best SW things ever is LEGO's super silly specials.

10 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 9:06 am

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OK LA im going to pm you I dont want to derail the thread anymore.

11 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 3:55 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
the title it probably a reference to the TV show of the same name ,Blukic and Driba go to Mr. Smoothy's title is obviously based on Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle title name.

12 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th December 2012, 11:31 pm

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:That

that is the most beautiful name.

I guess this means Ben and Gwen are finally going to kiss huh.

Hahaha Don't give then ben x gwen fans hope it only makes them sadder. No

13 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 14th December 2012, 10:23 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=19625

This link was tweeted by the Ferrick himself.

All I can say is

What. The. Actual...

There's a picture. Wtf.

http://shrek.com

14 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 14th December 2012, 10:41 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=19625

This link was tweeted by the Ferrick himself.

All I can say is

What. The. Actual...

There's a picture. Wtf.

Oh, It's a don't drink the water callback.

Sounds pretty cool.

15 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th December 2012, 12:03 am

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
My opinions after reading the description and seeing the first picture:
- Billy Billions, "Ben's chilhood rival". Just like Elena Validus, another character brought out of nowhere. And excuse me if I'm wrong, but that title didn't belong to the young Kevin 11, or maybe JT and Cash? Or maybe I'm confusing the term rival with "evil doppelganger nemesis" and "bullies"?
- Anyway, by the sound of the name, this Billy Billions must be the classical "wealthy kid and spoiled brat". It makes me think about Bling-Bling Boy from "Johnny Test", Eustace Strych from "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius", Remy Buxaplenty from "The Fairly OddParents" and several others.
- So, Ben and Rook are returned to their kid selves? Reused plot from "Don't drink from that water". But it's interesting, you know? Current Ben has a chance to "revive" his origins. Having Teen Ben's memories, he could act serious most of the time; but I'm sure that, before recovering his age, Ben will take the chance to make some pranks and stuff like he did in the original series. He could even show Rook how to be a little more "cheerful". And like the last time, I'm sure Ben's alien forms will rejuvenate to their look in the original series (now adapted to the Omniverse series). Maybe we could see the look of some Teen Ben's alien forms if they would have been unlocked in the original series. You know, like Humungousaur, Big Chill or Rath.
- Rook as a kid is cute. It's just me or does he have a tail as a kid? He makes me think about a racoon or something like that, don't you think?
- There's something weird about the description. It mentions the evil Robots from Dimension 12, which this Billy Billions must have found a way to control them. But in the previous episode ("Gone Fishin"), just at the beginning, a radio news from an old man who was fishing mentioned that Ben defeated the Robots from Dimension 12. Do you think maybe this episode comes BEFORE "Gone Fishin"?

Well, opinions?

16 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th December 2012, 4:26 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
We are all ignoring the important part
AZIZ ANSARI OMFG

17 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th December 2012, 5:00 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:We are all ignoring the important part
AZIZ ANSARI OMFG

18 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th December 2012, 5:26 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister


He is an actor from Parks and Recreation
And he is amazing.
His involvement also means that Li'l Seb is officially the dog's name now. Francis? The hell is francis? All I know is Li'l Sebastian.

19 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th December 2012, 12:57 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
His involvement also means that Li'l Seb is officially the dog's name now. Francis? The hell is francis? All I know is Li'l Sebastian.

If all it takes to legitimize a name is a voice actor being on a show with a Lil' Seb (or Francis), then Francis was the dog's name before it even existed


_________________
http://shrek.com

20 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th December 2012, 1:53 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
No, because DiMaggio is in freaking everything. Ansari's breakout role is in P&R, and he's only done voicework once before.

John isn't special, Aziz is.

21 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th December 2012, 2:27 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:
- So, Ben and Rook are returned to their kid selves? Reused plot from "Don't drink from that water". But it's interesting, you know? Current Ben has a chance to "revive" his origins. Having Teen Ben's memories, he could act serious most of the time; but I'm sure that, before recovering his age, Ben will take the chance to make some pranks and stuff like he did in the original series. He could even show Rook how to be a little more "cheerful". And like the last time, I'm sure Ben's alien forms will rejuvenate to their look in the original series (now adapted to the Omniverse series). Maybe we could see the look of some Teen Ben's alien forms if they would have been unlocked in the original series. You know, like Humungousaur, Big Chill or Rath.

i doubt it as he still have the new omnitrix and the same clothes.

22 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th December 2012, 11:04 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
- So, Ben and Rook are returned to their kid selves? Reused plot from "Don't drink from that water". But it's interesting, you know? Current Ben has a chance to "revive" his origins. Having Teen Ben's memories, he could act serious most of the time; but I'm sure that, before recovering his age, Ben will take the chance to make some pranks and stuff like he did in the original series. He could even show Rook how to be a little more "cheerful". And like the last time, I'm sure Ben's alien forms will rejuvenate to their look in the original series (now adapted to the Omniverse series). Maybe we could see the look of some Teen Ben's alien forms if they would have been unlocked in the original series. You know, like Humungousaur, Big Chill or Rath.

i doubt it as he still have the new omnitrix and the same clothes.


That doesn't mean they won't rejuvenate.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

23 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th December 2012, 11:08 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
His involvement also means that Li'l Seb is officially the dog's name now. Francis? The hell is francis? All I know is Li'l Sebastian.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

24 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th December 2012, 1:50 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
His involvement also means that Li'l Seb is officially the dog's name now. Francis? The hell is francis? All I know is Li'l Sebastian.


Rich
Hey rich
Rich you there
Yeah rich

Ever heard of jokes

25 Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th December 2012, 2:00 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
richard10 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
His involvement also means that Li'l Seb is officially the dog's name now. Francis? The hell is francis? All I know is Li'l Sebastian.


Rich
Hey rich
Rich you there
Yeah rich

Ever heard of jokes

So, Li'l Sebastian is a joke? That makes sense.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum