Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10 Memes

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 1:30 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Post your Ben 10 Memes here!
Here's one of mine:


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

2 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 1:40 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

3 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 2:19 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Memes are bad
And you should feel bad

4 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 2:50 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Memes are bad
And you should feel bad

Opinion. And no, I shouldn't feel bad unless necessary, and right now, it is unnecessary to feel bad. Your argument is invalid.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

5 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 3:35 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Memes are bad
And you should feel bad

Opinion. And no, I shouldn't feel bad unless necessary, and right now, it is unnecessary to feel bad. Your argument is invalid.

It's a joke.

"___ is bad and you should feel bad" is a meme.

6 Ben 10 Captions on 12th December 2012, 4:19 am

The Planning Man

avatar
These aren't even "Ben 10 memes". These are memes that have been captioned to fit certain Ben 10 ideas.

Therefore the correct title should be "Ben 10 Captions". BOOM

Also, cancer.

7 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 4:37 am

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The picture is paradox looking down on us from on high the caption reads.

"Why'd all the plot get lost in time?"

Sorry I know I dump a lot of hate on ov but i couldnt help myself.

8 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 5:48 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
I'm more offended by the overall lack of humor in that mental image.

9 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 9:56 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:The picture is paradox looking down on us from on high the caption reads.

"Why'd all the plot get lost in time?"

Sorry I know I dump a lot of hate on ov but i couldnt help myself.

Not that it seemed too good, not in my opinion anyways, but since I have the chance:


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

10 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 9:57 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
richard10 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Memes are bad
And you should feel bad

Opinion. And no, I shouldn't feel bad unless necessary, and right now, it is unnecessary to feel bad. Your argument is invalid.

It's a joke.

"___ is bad and you should feel bad" is a meme.

That seems to be the stupidest of all memes.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

11 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 9:59 pm

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
richard10 wrote:
datdude wrote:The picture is paradox looking down on us from on high the caption reads.

"Why'd all the plot get lost in time?"

Sorry I know I dump a lot of hate on ov but i couldnt help myself.

Not that it seemed too good, not in my opinion anyways, but since I have the chance:

Because lazy Razz

12 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 10:02 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Okay, I found one of mine.

Not one of my best. I think my best would be a Ben 10 Rage Comic.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

13 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 10:05 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

14 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 12th December 2012, 11:40 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
richard10 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Memes are bad
And you should feel bad

Opinion. And no, I shouldn't feel bad unless necessary, and right now, it is unnecessary to feel bad. Your argument is invalid.

It's a joke.

"___ is bad and you should feel bad" is a meme.

That seems to be the stupidest of all memes.

That assessment is bad.

And you should feel bad.

15 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 13th December 2012, 12:24 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
richard10 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
richard10 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Memes are bad
And you should feel bad

Opinion. And no, I shouldn't feel bad unless necessary, and right now, it is unnecessary to feel bad. Your argument is invalid.

It's a joke.

"___ is bad and you should feel bad" is a meme.

That seems to be the stupidest of all memes.

That assessment is bad.

And you should feel bad.

Using that meme is bad.

And you should feel bad.

Just the truth, only reason I used it.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

16 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 13th December 2012, 12:43 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
The truth is bad

And you should feel bad.

17 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 16th December 2012, 10:33 pm

bblast616

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
richard10 wrote:
lolololol, ur lol level is over 9000


_________________
Ben 10 fans UNIIIIIIIITE

18 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 22nd December 2012, 1:14 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:The truth is bad

And you should feel bad.

Do you REALLY think that anyone is amused by that...at all?


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

19 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 22nd December 2012, 4:45 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:The truth is bad

And you should feel bad.

Do you REALLY think that anyone is amused by that...at all?

Yes.

That person is me.

20 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 22nd December 2012, 4:52 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
not ancient aliens aliens?

21 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 23rd December 2012, 11:32 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
richard10 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:The truth is bad

And you should feel bad.

Do you REALLY think that anyone is amused by that...at all?

Yes.

That person is me.

BESIDES you. -_-


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

22 meme on 11th May 2013, 11:05 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber

23 Re: Ben 10 Memes on 15th May 2013, 11:23 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber

This comment may be unoriginal but, it's that time of the month again.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

24 ha ha ha on 16th May 2013, 12:54 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:

This comment may be unoriginal but, it's that time of the month again.
Ha ha ha i like it

i feel sorry for kevin its bad enough with normal girls, she could throw him and ben across the room !!!!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum