Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th February 2013, 7:14 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
FERRICK! Very Happy

TYRANNOPEDE!

Omnivoracious? Sounds like it might prey on Eatle or Upchuck.

Vicetopus? I think Ripjaw, but I'm probably wrong.


_________________
http://shrek.com

27 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th February 2013, 9:01 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:FERRICK! Very Happy

TYRANNOPEDE!

Omnivoracious? Sounds like it might prey on Eatle or Upchuck.

Vicetopus? I think Ripjaw, but I'm probably wrong.

If Omnivoraface was to prey on either Eatle or Upchuck, it would have to be Eatle, seeing as Upchuck hasn't had his Debut yet, remember.
However I think that it'll be Way Big who will be this predator's pray considering that something that was truly omnivorous would be the only thing able to eat Way Big. (I want mah Way Big predator goddammit).

I've got nothing for Vicetopus, can anyone find a good root of the word topus, the only recognisable word here is vice, and that isn't that helpful.
Unless the predator specifically counters agile aliens hence its trapping quality, XLR8 or Spidermonkey perhaps.

28 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th February 2013, 9:01 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:FERRICK! Very Happy

TYRANNOPEDE!

Omnivoracious? Sounds like it might prey on Eatle or Upchuck.

Vicetopus? I think Ripjaw, but I'm probably wrong.

If Omnivoraface was to prey on either Eatle or Upchuck, it would have to be Eatle, seeing as Upchuck hasn't had his Debut yet, remember.
However I think that it'll be Way Big who will be this predator's pray considering that something that was truly omnivorous would be the only thing able to eat Way Big. (I want mah Way Big predator goddammit).

I've got nothing for Vicetopus, can anyone find a good root of the word topus, the only recognisable word here is vice, and that isn't that helpful.
Unless the predator specifically counters agile aliens hence its trapping quality, XLR8 or Spidermonkey perhaps.

I'm guessing Topus as in Octopus.


_________________
http://shrek.com

29 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th February 2013, 9:21 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Wait I just realized.

Tyrannopede.

EW.

HUMUNGOUSAUR D:


_________________
http://shrek.com

30 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th February 2013, 11:19 pm

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Wait I just realized.

Tyrannopede.

EW.

HUMUNGOUSAUR D:

EEEEEEEEW. GET IT AWAY.


_________________

31 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th February 2013, 11:29 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
CN "Showdown Part 2" Question....

How can Ben stop Malware?

Video coming soon....

32 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th February 2013, 12:21 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Omnivoracious is Grey Matter's predator.

Driba has used the phrase "wild omnivoracious chase" before. I can't remember if it was in Store 23 or BaDGtMS, but yeah. It's from Galvan Prime.

I'm hoping Vicetopus is Ripjaws', yes. He needs to reappear.

edit: Yeah, it was Store 23. So in addition to Feedback and the Tenn-Speed, there was a third Big Spoiler in that episode, we just didn't know it.

33 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th February 2013, 3:30 am

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Omnivoracious is Grey Matter's predator.

Driba has used the phrase "wild omnivoracious chase" before. I can't remember if it was in Store 23 or BaDGtMS, but yeah. It's from Galvan Prime.

I'm hoping Vicetopus is Ripjaws', yes. He needs to reappear.

edit: Yeah, it was Store 23. So in addition to Feedback and the Tenn-Speed, there was a third Big Spoiler in that episode, we just didn't know it.

Also this proves it.... http://www.encyclo.co.uk/define/omnivoracious

I wonder if Part 2 will contain new predators.....

34 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th February 2013, 4:52 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Nobody wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Omnivoracious is Grey Matter's predator.

Driba has used the phrase "wild omnivoracious chase" before. I can't remember if it was in Store 23 or BaDGtMS, but yeah. It's from Galvan Prime.

I'm hoping Vicetopus is Ripjaws', yes. He needs to reappear.

edit: Yeah, it was Store 23. So in addition to Feedback and the Tenn-Speed, there was a third Big Spoiler in that episode, we just didn't know it.

Also this proves it.... http://www.encyclo.co.uk/define/omnivoracious

I wonder if Part 2 will contain new predators.....

!!! Nice connection there. Clever namings are a go.

And yeah, I can see part 2 having some more new predators, especially if this really is the end of the Faction arc. Hopefully there'd be 3 new ones, so arc 2 would introduce as many new predators as arc one (just like arc 2 introduced as many new Omnitrix forms as arc 1) But that's probably wishful thinking.

35 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th February 2013, 5:55 pm

Undertime

avatar
Human
Human

36 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th February 2013, 5:59 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Humungousaur D:

Pretty epic despite him..


_________________
http://shrek.com

37 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th February 2013, 6:11 pm

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Looks really epicsauce...but of course Ben has to use a boring alien to try to ruin it.


_________________

38 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th February 2013, 6:51 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
more Humungaawesome Very Happy

39 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th February 2013, 7:52 pm

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
well looks like someone remembered how to grow. I've been wondering when malware would get his hands on rooks proto tool.

Time to see how archs end on this show me thinks. Considered ive only really like 5 out of 20 episodes im not super enthused but i said i was giving thos show till ep 30 and thats waht im going to do.

40 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th February 2013, 8:23 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Humungasaur was more awesome than usually on that fight.

datdude wrote:well looks like someone remembered how to grow. I've been wondering when malware would get his hands on rooks proto tool.

Time to see how archs end on this show me thinks. Considered ive only really like 5 out of 20 episodes im not super enthused but i said i was giving thos show till ep 30 and thats waht im going to do.
it the houses that are tiny.



Last edited by painlee on 7th February 2013, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

41 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th February 2013, 9:36 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
I saw the video Malware absorbed Rook's proto-tool similar to happen in the Video Game.

42 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th February 2013, 1:58 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
I don't know why you guys keep hating on Humungousaur. His fights in OPAPP2, SD and now this ensure that I will never be able to hate him. He is so cool.

43 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th February 2013, 2:34 pm

Omniversed


Human
Human
... I just saw the episode, and I'm literally blown away by it... The beginning was kind of meh... but the ending of this episode was just... wow. So now our questions are, where did Khyber go with the Nemetrix? And how did Malware manage to destroy Galvan-B?

Okay, those questions are bad, but are something to think about. God, everything's going topsy-turvy on Galvan Prime isn't it?

Anyways, I loved the episode. Can't wait for Ben to get Feedback back.

44 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th February 2013, 2:39 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Yes this was a great great great episode. No real interesting aliens save Ball Weevil, but that's okay because Omnivoracious and Vicetopus are great.

Also Malware was just. Wow. He did it. He killed everyone.

45 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th February 2013, 2:39 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
What I want to know is why Azmuth isn't yelling about Humungous Bore.


_________________
http://shrek.com

46 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th February 2013, 2:51 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Yes this was a great great great episode. No real interesting aliens save Ball Weevil, but that's okay because Omnivoracious and Vicetopus are great.

Also Malware was just. Wow. He did it. He killed everyone.

WHAT? pale He did what?!

Wow...I have to see this episode...

47 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th February 2013, 2:59 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Malware taking Feedback and Ben almost killing him makes a great reason why he freaked out in "Malefactor".
His new sequence, cool...
Ben still gets the wrong alien... only twice...
Same aliens being used but Ball Weevil and Feedback made it great
and Malware makes a really good villain... for once he has the guts to blow up a planet besides the Highbreed
Really good start for Part 1, I just hope Part 2 we see aliens that Ben hasn't been overdoing in the show with Predator and New Alien-Wise things

48 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th February 2013, 3:15 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
the ending was unexpected.

49 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th February 2013, 5:13 pm

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I liked the bit were ben (at 11) took down malware. He just seemed like an angry kid lashing out and thats right on the mark. I liked that ben was just into using feedback because like all kids he had his favorites.

I was a bit confused about kyber controlling the dog with whistling again I thought we had an ep where it didnt do that? I'm guessing the dog CAN switch on his own and doesnt have to be told and kyber was just in more direct command this time but thats me reaching.

Nice to see azmeth always love that guy.

Sooo Rook is in plumber special forces >makes a note of that<

Im reserving my right to withhold judgment on showdown till ive seen both parts

50 Re: SHOWDOWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th February 2013, 5:33 pm

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Saddest part in the entire series was seeing Galvan B explode.

WHY!? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE GALVAN B!?

WHY NOT SOME USELESS PLANET/MOON!? WHY GALVAN B!? WHYYYYYY!?


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum