You are not connected. Please login or register

BROS IN SPACE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: BROS IN SPACE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th January 2013, 8:14 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ben was so epic at the end "Luckily I know a guy *turns into Kickin Hawk* how's gonna kick your teeth in...present tense". afro

Also, I now like Kickin Hawk as well.

52 a perfect 10 from 0 to pedo on 23rd January 2013, 3:59 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Just rewatched this episode.

Hadn't noticed the first time around that Rook Shi is totes adorbs. <3

53 Re: BROS IN SPACE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th January 2013, 7:19 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
bblast616 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
painlee wrote:what it interesting is that Fisttrik is in another planet.

That's exactly the point that I have found nonsense in this whole story. When did a punk like Fisttrik get the resources to travel to another planet?
Yeah, I sort of had a problem with that in the first place, but it didn't bother me too much later on. But there was one thing that made me facepalm. When Kickin Hawk said "I'm gonna kick your butt, present tense." THAT'S FUTURE TENSE YOU MORON!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

It was my line, thanks. I stand by it as written, because other variations of the line, such as "I'm gonna kick your butt, future tense" and "I'm kicking your butt, present continuous tense" or, even worse, "I kick your butt, present tense" lack the oomph of the spoken word–which is of course what we aim for in dialogue.

54 Re: BROS IN SPACE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th January 2013, 3:18 pm

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
Matt Wayne wrote:
It was my line, thanks. I stand by it as written, because other variations of the line, such as "I'm gonna kick your butt, future tense" and "I'm kicking your butt, present continuous tense" or, even worse, "I kick your butt, present tense" lack the oomph of the spoken word–which is of course what we aim for in dialogue.

Hey Matt! Nice to see you here Very Happy

55 Re: BROS IN SPACE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th January 2013, 4:43 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Ben was so epic at the end "Luckily I know a guy *turns into Kickin Hawk* how's gonna kick your teeth in...present tense". afro

yeah ,he was making fun of Fisttrick alien comments.

56 Re: BROS IN SPACE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th January 2013, 8:58 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Lukey wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

Hey Matt! Nice to see you here Very Happy

Thanks, I'll stick my head in here when I can.

57 Re: BROS IN SPACE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th January 2013, 10:27 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Matt Wayne wrote:
bblast616 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

That's exactly the point that I have found nonsense in this whole story. When did a punk like Fisttrik get the resources to travel to another planet?
Yeah, I sort of had a problem with that in the first place, but it didn't bother me too much later on. But there was one thing that made me facepalm. When Kickin Hawk said "I'm gonna kick your butt, present tense." THAT'S FUTURE TENSE YOU MORON!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Question Matt Wayne, I wanna ask you this cause lots of people have asked Derrick J Wyatt and he hasn't really gaven us an answer yet about this, but will we see Fasttrack or Jetray anytime soon in Omniverse?

58 Re: BROS IN SPACE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th January 2013, 10:35 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:
bblast616 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

Question Matt Wayne, I wanna ask you this cause lots of people have asked Derrick J Wyatt and he hasn't really gaven us an answer yet about this, but will we see Fasttrack or Jetray anytime soon in Omniverse?

Are you trying to get me in trouble with Derrick J. Wyatt?

Eventually, we'll get to all the transformations. I don't want to SPOIL any surprises.

59 Re: BROS IN SPACE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th January 2013, 11:23 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Thank you for stopping by mister wayne

60 Re: BROS IN SPACE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 11:06 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Ben was so epic at the end "Luckily I know a guy *turns into Kickin Hawk* how's gonna kick your teeth in...present tense". afro

yeah ,he was making fun of Fisttrick alien comments.

I know he did, exactly what made it so damn awesome.

61 Re: BROS IN SPACE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th February 2013, 10:17 pm

bblast616

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Matt Wayne wrote:
bblast616 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

Hey, gotta cater to the grammar enthusiasts

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum