Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th January 2013, 10:03 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Thanks for the link. Now:

+ Just like I suspected by the title ("Engagement"), this episode brings Looma back. Just that my theory was about returning to "eliminate the competition" for her "beloved", that's why Julie returned here. It doesn't look exactly like I suspected, but still, I can't wait to see this episode!!!
+ Looma, Julie, Ester, Fistina... Honestly, they should change the title of the episode to "Girl's Night Out". We only need Gwen, Charmcaster and Eunice to complete the group.
+ It's just me or Fistina seems to have a crush on Rook? I mean, unless I heard wrong, she said "Let our Rook!". I would really like to see a fight between Looma and Fistina.
+ I can predict how the episode will end. When all the fighting is over, Ben explain to Julie and Ester that his all engagement's story was because of one of Kevin's messes. Then the scene skips to Kevin, who finds his car smashed and turned into a cube by Ben as Humungousaur. Kevin shouts out loud, but then Ben mentions Looma's new incident and there are someones who want to talk with him. Kevin turns and he sees Ester, Julie in Ship's armour, Looma and even Fistina looking at him in a threatening way. Rook says "Remember, ladies; we are still Plumbers, so we can't allow a murder". Then Ben adds smiling, "All you can get is breaking all his body's bones". Kevin, without options, runs away while the girls chase him; ready to smash him.
+ When Ben runs to Julie's side after being hurt, Ester looks like pretty annoyed. Honestly, I hope this won't be a trouble in the future; it would be better if Julie and Ester become friends and spend some time "humiliating" Ben, sharing with each other some of his "embarrassing secrets".

+ Well, it's official, Looma is nothing more than the typical "spoiled princess and daddy's brat"; just adding her the brute force of an intergalactic conqueror. Boy, these kind of brats always get what they deserve, so I hope they will do the same with her; although I don't see how they will do it. I would choose Kevin's idea: Ben goes Way Big and step on her.
+ I like Julie's new design. In my opinion, she doesn't look like younger, but her new ponytails really make her look silly and/or childish. They should have picked another hairstyle.
+ I would really like to see Julie using Ship's armour to battle Looma, and defeating her. Julie would normally try to reason with her first, but since she's just a spoiled princess, she will instantly change to "force language"; just like Gwen did. I just thought about something funny it could happen. You see, since Mecamorphs like Ship can shift into any form, maybe Ship will modify Julie's battle armour to look like Looma's body. That way, she would Looma with her own stregth or something. Sounds interestingly funny, huh?

What do you think?

27 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th January 2013, 10:29 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
painlee wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:I like Fistina's voice and the new Julie.

But seriously. Enough Armodrillo.
better Armodrillo than Four Arms or Humugosaur who had enogth appearances.

True that.

If you guys keep saying 7 appearances constitutes overuse I'm going to punch you.

28 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th January 2013, 10:55 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
painlee wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:I like Fistina's voice and the new Julie.

But seriously. Enough Armodrillo.
better Armodrillo than Four Arms or Humugosaur who had enogth appearances.

True that.

If you guys keep saying 7 appearances constitutes overuse I'm going to punch you.
no but franchise wise Humungusaur and Four Arms are over used, wile Armodrillo is not. once he have enough appearances they can introduce a new brutish alien.

29 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th January 2013, 10:57 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
painlee wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:I like Fistina's voice and the new Julie.

But seriously. Enough Armodrillo.
better Armodrillo than Four Arms or Humugosaur who had enogth appearances.

True that.

If you guys keep saying 7 appearances constitutes overuse I'm going to punch you.
no but franchise wise Humungusaur and Four Arms are over used, wile Armodrillo is not. once he have enough appearances they can introduce a new brutish alien.

Or they can introduce someone unique and cool.


_________________
http://shrek.com

30 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th January 2013, 11:47 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:SURPRISE BITCHES!
http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2013/01/ben10omniverse_clip_018_01_CNVHD.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

Armodrillo, Julie, Fistina, Looma, and Ester...

WHICH GIRL IS RIGHT FOR BEN?

I'll post the "Showdown Part 1" preview when it appears....

31 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 12:01 am

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:There has been a schedule change
Rules of Engagement switches places with Special Delivery

Are you sure? Where says it? I would really like that, but all the places I have checked say the opposite.

32 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 12:09 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ben should unlock his Krahoo form.

33 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 12:11 am

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:Ben should unlock his Krahoo form.

That'll make Ester Happy.


_________________
http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-01.jpg

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

34 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 2:10 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:There has been a schedule change
Rules of Engagement switches places with Special Delivery

Are you sure? Where says it? I would really like that, but all the places I have checked say the opposite.

Check previews on the OV Page

35 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 4:14 am

bblast616

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:I like Fistina's voice and the new Julie.

But seriously. Enough Armodrillo.
I'll have to agree with you. The slight redesign they gave him makes his face look pretty stupid.


_________________
Ben 10 fans UNIIIIIIIITE

36 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 5:00 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Do you guys know how to count?

Okay, let me direct your attention to my thread for a second.

You know how Crashhopper has 8 appearances? And how HB, HB and XLR8 have 7? And how Armodrillo is also going to have seven?

And you know you all are peeved about that for some reason?

Well, I'm here to tell you that you're being dumb.

Derrick has said that up to episode 45, the aliens with the most appearances are XLR8 and Bloxx, with 11 each.

That's right. 11.

So you know Crashhopper? At the most, he's going to appear twice over the next twenty+ episodes. Does this sound like overuse?

Armodrillo, Humungousaur, Heatblast. All of them are restricted to three more appearances in the next twenty episodes also! (excluding Armodrillo kind of for obvious reasons)

So basically, cool your jets and enjoy these aliens when they show up, because you aren't going to be seeing them very much later.

That is all.

37 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 5:47 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:There has been a schedule change
Rules of Engagement switches places with Special Delivery

Are you sure? Where says it? I would really like that, but all the places I have checked say the opposite.

Check previews on the OV Page

If you mean "Ben 10: Omniverse" preview's site in Cartoon Network, I can't access for some reason. Do you have any other place where it confirms the change, please?

38 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 7:24 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Do you guys know how to count?

Okay, let me direct your attention to my thread for a second.

You know how Crashhopper has 8 appearances? And how HB, HB and XLR8 have 7? And how Armodrillo is also going to have seven?

And you know you all are peeved about that for some reason?

Well, I'm here to tell you that you're being dumb.

Derrick has said that up to episode 45, the aliens with the most appearances are XLR8 and Bloxx, with 11 each.

That's right. 11.

So you know Crashhopper? At the most, he's going to appear twice over the next twenty+ episodes. Does this sound like overuse?

Armodrillo, Humungousaur, Heatblast. All of them are restricted to three more appearances in the next twenty episodes also! (excluding Armodrillo kind of for obvious reasons)

So basically, cool your jets and enjoy these aliens when they show up, because you aren't going to be seeing them very much later.

That is all.

Yeah, good point. I guess that my real complaint is that I wish that they'd spread them out more.


_________________
http://shrek.com

39 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th January 2013, 4:18 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Do you guys know how to count?

Okay, let me direct your attention to my thread for a second.

You know how Crashhopper has 8 appearances? And how HB, HB and XLR8 have 7? And how Armodrillo is also going to have seven?

And you know you all are peeved about that for some reason?

Well, I'm here to tell you that you're being dumb.

Derrick has said that up to episode 45, the aliens with the most appearances are XLR8 and Bloxx, with 11 each.

That's right. 11.

So you know Crashhopper? At the most, he's going to appear twice over the next twenty+ episodes. Does this sound like overuse?

Armodrillo, Humungousaur, Heatblast. All of them are restricted to three more appearances in the next twenty episodes also! (excluding Armodrillo kind of for obvious reasons)

So basically, cool your jets and enjoy these aliens when they show up, because you aren't going to be seeing them very much later.

That is all.

Yeah, good point. I guess that my real complaint is that I wish that they'd spread them out more.

I don't particularly disagree, but we have to consider what "spread out" would actually mean.

For instance, in arcs 2 & 3 Armodrillo was supposed to appear in episodes 15, 18, 25 and 26, which isn't perfect as far as spread-outness goes, but still pretty okay generally. It's just that CN screwing around with the order means his appearances are a lot closer together, going to become 15, 18, 20 and 21. It's the same thing as when people were complaining that Feedback and Bloxx were overused at the beginning because they were used three times (1,3,4/1,3,5) really close together, but IN REALITY their appearances were meant to be a bit more spread out. (1,3,6/1,3,7) The thing is that the rescheduling robs us of a greater scope. Which sucks, but what we gonna do?

All I'm saying is, until an alien appears in over half the episodes like Humungo did in UA, I'm going to refrain from cries of overuse. I really doubt any alien is going to reach anything close to 30 or 40 appearances, so...I'm pretty confident Omniverse will be okay.

40 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th February 2013, 8:49 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
No, no, no, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!! I was hoping to this episode in this weekend, and I just found out that they are going to show the first part of Showdown!!!!! For the love of God, not more delays!!!!!

I swear to you, I'm so mad that I want to smash something at Hulk's style!! I don't know if I will be able to wait until the next date.

41 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th February 2013, 5:25 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Aaaarrrghhhhh!!!!! THEY DID IT AGAIN!!!! Not another delay!!! I swear to you, when I get my hands of the imbeciles responsibles for this, I'm gonna... (*censored*).

42 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th February 2013, 4:44 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:Aaaarrrghhhhh!!!!! THEY DID IT AGAIN!!!! Not another delay!!! I swear to you, when I get my hands of the imbeciles responsibles for this, I'm gonna... (*censored*).

I dunno. I agree that delaying the last remaining episode of arc 2 is pretty pointless, buuuuuuut. It is almost certain that at least one of the two episodes that are coming before RoE are going to have Benmummy. So. I'm rather more excited for that than Julie.

43 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th February 2013, 1:44 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:Aaaarrrghhhhh!!!!! THEY DID IT AGAIN!!!! Not another delay!!! I swear to you, when I get my hands of the imbeciles responsibles for this, I'm gonna... (*censored*).
yeah i want to see Julie. Sad

44 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th February 2013, 5:53 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Guys, I just found a new preview for this episode. It can help me to surpass this all mess of keeping delaying this episode continually. Basically, it's the same, but with 20 seconds more. Not much, but enough to see Fistina kicking Looma's butt and hear at least one phrase from Julie. An hilarious phrase!!!:
+ Julie: Urghh! Just how many girls are in your life?
+ Ben: At this point, I don't have a clue.

You can find it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0SIsGD0KTk

And in my opinion, I think Julie's exaggerating. I mean, I can understand if she's angry with Ben because of Ester; but how can she think there's anything between Fistina and Ben?!! And Looma is definetely not one of those girls Ben want in his life. Besides, the whole Looma's incident is Kevin's fault; so Julie should be engry with Kevin in this case, not Ben. About how many girls there's in his life, we should count many:
+ Relatives (only familiar love): Gwen (cousin), Sunny (cousin), Verdona (grandma)... etc.
+ Enemies (villains with absolutely no love interest): Fistina, Elena (the Queen), Rojo and her gang, Frightwig (from the Circus Freaks)... etc.
+ Partners and friends (professional relationship): Helen Wheels.
+ Girlfriends (love interests): Julie, Eunice, Ester... etc.

Well, I hope Julie's will surpass this in the end and not get angry with Ben. I mean, if she surpassed Elena and Jeniffer Nocturne's topic, I guess she will can do with this too. Besides, Looma's case is Kevin's fault, not Ben.

45 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th February 2013, 9:47 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:Guys, I just found a new preview for this episode. It can help me to surpass this all mess of keeping delaying this episode continually. Basically, it's the same, but with 20 seconds more. Not much, but enough to see Fistina kicking Looma's butt and hear at least one phrase from Julie. An hilarious phrase!!!:
+ Julie: Urghh! Just how many girls are in your life?
+ Ben: At this point, I don't have a clue.

You can find it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0SIsGD0KTk

And in my opinion, I think Julie's exaggerating. I mean, I can understand if she's angry with Ben because of Ester; but how can she think there's anything between Fistina and Ben?!! And Looma is definetely not one of those girls Ben want in his life. Besides, the whole Looma's incident is Kevin's fault; so Julie should be engry with Kevin in this case, not Ben. About how many girls there's in his life, we should count many:
+ Relatives (only familiar love): Gwen (cousin), Sunny (cousin), Verdona (grandma)... etc.
+ Enemies (villains with absolutely no love interest): Fistina, Elena (the Queen), Rojo and her gang, Frightwig (from the Circus Freaks)... etc.
+ Partners and friends (professional relationship): Helen Wheels.
+ Girlfriends (love interests): Julie, Eunice, Ester... etc.

Well, I hope Julie's will surpass this in the end and not get angry with Ben. I mean, if she surpassed Elena and Jeniffer Nocturne's topic, I guess she will can do with this too. Besides, Looma's case is Kevin's fault, not Ben.

super old, I showed this preview 2 months ago...

46 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th February 2013, 9:55 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Guys, I just found a new preview for this episode. It can help me to surpass this all mess of keeping delaying this episode continually. Basically, it's the same, but with 20 seconds more. Not much, but enough to see Fistina kicking Looma's butt and hear at least one phrase from Julie. An hilarious phrase!!!:
+ Julie: Urghh! Just how many girls are in your life?
+ Ben: At this point, I don't have a clue.

You can find it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0SIsGD0KTk

And in my opinion, I think Julie's exaggerating. I mean, I can understand if she's angry with Ben because of Ester; but how can she think there's anything between Fistina and Ben?!! And Looma is definetely not one of those girls Ben want in his life. Besides, the whole Looma's incident is Kevin's fault; so Julie should be engry with Kevin in this case, not Ben. About how many girls there's in his life, we should count many:
+ Relatives (only familiar love): Gwen (cousin), Sunny (cousin), Verdona (grandma)... etc.
+ Enemies (villains with absolutely no love interest): Fistina, Elena (the Queen), Rojo and her gang, Frightwig (from the Circus Freaks)... etc.
+ Partners and friends (professional relationship): Helen Wheels.
+ Girlfriends (love interests): Julie, Eunice, Ester... etc.

Well, I hope Julie's will surpass this in the end and not get angry with Ben. I mean, if she surpassed Elena and Jeniffer Nocturne's topic, I guess she will can do with this too. Besides, Looma's case is Kevin's fault, not Ben.

super old, I showed this preview 2 months ago...

Not with the last 20 seconds and Julie's comment.

47 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th February 2013, 10:47 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Guys, I just found a new preview for this episode. It can help me to surpass this all mess of keeping delaying this episode continually. Basically, it's the same, but with 20 seconds more. Not much, but enough to see Fistina kicking Looma's butt and hear at least one phrase from Julie. An hilarious phrase!!!:
+ Julie: Urghh! Just how many girls are in your life?
+ Ben: At this point, I don't have a clue.

You can find it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0SIsGD0KTk

And in my opinion, I think Julie's exaggerating. I mean, I can understand if she's angry with Ben because of Ester; but how can she think there's anything between Fistina and Ben?!! And Looma is definetely not one of those girls Ben want in his life. Besides, the whole Looma's incident is Kevin's fault; so Julie should be engry with Kevin in this case, not Ben. About how many girls there's in his life, we should count many:
+ Relatives (only familiar love): Gwen (cousin), Sunny (cousin), Verdona (grandma)... etc.
+ Enemies (villains with absolutely no love interest): Fistina, Elena (the Queen), Rojo and her gang, Frightwig (from the Circus Freaks)... etc.
+ Partners and friends (professional relationship): Helen Wheels.
+ Girlfriends (love interests): Julie, Eunice, Ester... etc.

Well, I hope Julie's will surpass this in the end and not get angry with Ben. I mean, if she surpassed Elena and Jeniffer Nocturne's topic, I guess she will can do with this too. Besides, Looma's case is Kevin's fault, not Ben.

super old, I showed this preview 2 months ago...

did you even see it.

48 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th February 2013, 11:16 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:Guys, I just found a new preview for this episode. It can help me to surpass this all mess of keeping delaying this episode continually. Basically, it's the same, but with 20 seconds more. Not much, but enough to see Fistina kicking Looma's butt and hear at least one phrase from Julie. An hilarious phrase!!!:
+ Julie: Urghh! Just how many girls are in your life?
+ Ben: At this point, I don't have a clue.

You can find it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0SIsGD0KTk

And in my opinion, I think Julie's exaggerating. I mean, I can understand if she's angry with Ben because of Ester; but how can she think there's anything between Fistina and Ben?!! And Looma is definetely not one of those girls Ben want in his life. Besides, the whole Looma's incident is Kevin's fault; so Julie should be engry with Kevin in this case, not Ben. About how many girls there's in his life, we should count many:
+ Relatives (only familiar love): Gwen (cousin), Sunny (cousin), Verdona (grandma)... etc.
+ Enemies (villains with absolutely no love interest): Fistina, Elena (the Queen), Rojo and her gang, Frightwig (from the Circus Freaks)... etc.
+ Partners and friends (professional relationship): Helen Wheels.
+ Girlfriends (love interests): Julie, Eunice, Ester... etc.

Well, I hope Julie's will surpass this in the end and not get angry with Ben. I mean, if she surpassed Elena and Jeniffer Nocturne's topic, I guess she will can do with this too. Besides, Looma's case is Kevin's fault, not Ben.

You are way overexaggerating the meaning of that one line.

49 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st March 2013, 12:44 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
I've been thinking, and...I REALLY hope Ben turns into Pesky Dust in this episode. I can think of anything more hilarious to happen in this scenario.

50 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st March 2013, 1:30 am

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:I've been thinking, and...I REALLY hope Ben turns into Pesky Dust in this episode. I can think of anything more hilarious to happen in this scenario.
Matt did imply that he would return so it's quite possible.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum