Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2013, 6:08 pm

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Soooo Ben's degeneration as a character continues in the name of "the funny".

77 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2013, 6:18 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:Soooo Ben's degeneration as a character continues in the name of "the funny".


You mean to the point where he's not an asshole to Julie, how dare they. Rolling Eyes

78 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2013, 6:18 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:Soooo Ben's degeneration as a character continues in the name of "the funny".


Translation: he's acting much as he did in Ultimate Alien

79 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2013, 7:12 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
MaskedKitsune wrote:
Ursalink wrote:I'm having some hearing problems lately. Can somebody please post the conversation between Ester, Julie, Hervec and Rook while they are in Looma's bag? The one which ends with Ester saying "Are you sure you broke up with him?".

Julie: Now I know how Santa's toys feel.
Rook: I am still recuperating. Could whoever it is kindly remove your elbow from my kidney?
Ester: Sorry Rook. Still working on these knots.
Julie: Anyone seen my gym bag?
Herve: That Ben is a stinker! If it were not for him...
Julie: You know, Herve, Ben never asked to be a hero. But at the end of the day, he does a lot of good. So cut him a break.
Herve: *some French words*
Ester: You sure you're broken up with him?

Thanks a ton. By Julie's last words, I wish there would be still some hope for a little more "Benlie". I mean, I can accept Julie and Ben breaking up, but they have done it the wrongest way here.

80 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2013, 9:46 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Only episode that didn't make me feel good, and not because they broke up, it was about time, nobody likes a dysfunctional relationship...but because it was very badly done.

5.5/10


Glad Looma is gone for good. Derrick said they won't use her again.
Julie will return as an ally of Ben, her power is too useful. Hate her new boyfriend...he feels so cliché.

81 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2013, 10:16 pm

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
ZeroRecoil wrote:
datdude wrote:Soooo Ben's degeneration as a character continues in the name of "the funny".


You mean to the point where he's not an asshole to Julie, how dare they. Rolling Eyes

That " break up scene ". In the past Ben played at being being oblivious to deal with the weight of it all, now he really is oblivious.

82 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2013, 10:26 pm

MaskedKitsune

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
So since Looma is gone for good, and there are no plans for Elena or Eunice to return, that just leaves Ester and Attea, right?

83 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2013, 11:15 pm

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
MaskedKitsune wrote:So since Looma is gone for good, and there are no plans for Elena or Eunice to return, that just leaves Ester and Attea, right?

Ester and Attea for sure, but Derrick has said that Ben officially ends up marrying Kai, so maybe she'll show up again. Plus, given that they seem to be enjoying playing the 'unwanted harem' trope, they may add some more new girls to the mix.

84 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 12:56 am

MaskedKitsune

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Kariachi wrote:
MaskedKitsune wrote:So since Looma is gone for good, and there are no plans for Elena or Eunice to return, that just leaves Ester and Attea, right?

Ester and Attea for sure, but Derrick has said that Ben officially ends up marrying Kai, so maybe she'll show up again. Plus, given that they seem to be enjoying playing the 'unwanted harem' trope, they may add some more new girls to the mix.

Where'd Derrick say that?

I thought Ben's future was just going to be similar to the original Ben 10,000, not exactly the same.

85 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 1:00 am

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
MaskedKitsune wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
MaskedKitsune wrote:So since Looma is gone for good, and there are no plans for Elena or Eunice to return, that just leaves Ester and Attea, right?

Ester and Attea for sure, but Derrick has said that Ben officially ends up marrying Kai, so maybe she'll show up again. Plus, given that they seem to be enjoying playing the 'unwanted harem' trope, they may add some more new girls to the mix.

Where'd Derrick say that?

I thought Ben's future was just going to be similar to the original Ben 10,000, not exactly the same.

More or less an exact quote would be.
"We know that Ben 10,000 is married to Kai."

But its always been said like this, and Derrick has always avoided saying "Ben will marry Kai" So it may be a white lie, like it was with Feedback 16.

86 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 1:07 am

Hawkeye & Hulk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Julie is gone!!!!! Yes! Happy Day! Happy Day! FINALLY! I think all the planets of the Milky Way just came into allignment! Gotcha B****!
I hated her so so so so so much. All she did was complain, argue, and do nothing. She was lucky. Ben is wanted by hundreds of women throughout the Earth and beyond, not to mention he is basically idolized, feared, and worshipped throughout the universe. And he choose her. He was with her for a year or more. And all she did was complain. She was very lucky to be with Ben yet she took it for granted.I am so suprised he did not break up with her. He could have anyone he wanted. Not to mention she joined an alien cult. Oh well glad she's gone. Eunice, Ester, Attea, etc... are way better for him anyway.

87 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 1:15 am

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:Julie is gone!!!!! Yes! Happy Day! Happy Day! FINALLY! I think all the planets of the Milky Way just came into allignment! Gotcha B****!
I hated her so so so so so much. All she did was complain, argue, and do nothing. She was lucky. Ben is wanted by hundreds of women throughout the Earth and beyond, not to mention he is basically idolized, feared, and worshipped throughout the universe. And he choose her. He was with her for a year or more. And all she did was complain. She was very lucky to be with Ben yet she took it for granted.I am so suprised he did not break up with her. He could have anyone he wanted. Not to mention she joined an alien cult. Oh well glad she's gone. Eunice, Ester, Attea, etc... are way better for him anyway.

Yes, she was very lucky to have a guy who had no time for her and, when he did have time, chose to ignore her. Unless of course she was leaving him, in which case suddenly she was his world again.

Why am I not surprised you're a teenage boy?

88 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 1:25 am

Hawkeye & Hulk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Kariachi wrote:
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:Julie is gone!!!!! Yes! Happy Day! Happy Day! FINALLY! I think all the planets of the Milky Way just came into allignment! Gotcha B****!
I hated her so so so so so much. All she did was complain, argue, and do nothing. She was lucky. Ben is wanted by hundreds of women throughout the Earth and beyond, not to mention he is basically idolized, feared, and worshipped throughout the universe. And he choose her. He was with her for a year or more. And all she did was complain. She was very lucky to be with Ben yet she took it for granted.I am so suprised he did not break up with her. He could have anyone he wanted. Not to mention she joined an alien cult. Oh well glad she's gone. Eunice, Ester, Attea, etc... are way better for him anyway.

Yes, she was very lucky to have a guy who had no time for her and, when he did have time, chose to ignore her. Unless of course she was leaving him, in which case suddenly she was his world again.

Why am I not surprised you're a teenage boy?
Yes I am a teenage boy. But that does not matter. Ben can have almost ANYONE he wants. But he chose to be with her. All she did was complain. Did it ever occur to her that he is a super hero? That he has saved the Earth and the universe countless times? That in fact she joined a cult that worshipped two of Ben's most feared enemies? Eunice and Ester are way better for him. They are always so kind, caring, and understanding with him.

89 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 1:34 am

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:Julie is gone!!!!! Yes! Happy Day! Happy Day! FINALLY! I think all the planets of the Milky Way just came into allignment! Gotcha B****!
I hated her so so so so so much. All she did was complain, argue, and do nothing. She was lucky. Ben is wanted by hundreds of women throughout the Earth and beyond, not to mention he is basically idolized, feared, and worshipped throughout the universe. And he choose her. He was with her for a year or more. And all she did was complain. She was very lucky to be with Ben yet she took it for granted.I am so suprised he did not break up with her. He could have anyone he wanted. Not to mention she joined an alien cult. Oh well glad she's gone. Eunice, Ester, Attea, etc... are way better for him anyway.

Yes, she was very lucky to have a guy who had no time for her and, when he did have time, chose to ignore her. Unless of course she was leaving him, in which case suddenly she was his world again.

Why am I not surprised you're a teenage boy?
Yes I am a teenage boy. But that does not matter. Ben can have almost ANYONE he wants. But he chose to be with her. All she did was complain. Did it ever occur to her that he is a super hero? That he has saved the Earth and the universe countless times? That in fact she joined a cult that worshipped two of Ben's most feared enemies? You never see Lois Lane, Gwen Stacey, Mary Jane, Padme Amidala, etc... complain much.

That in fact she didn't realize they worshipped his enemies at the time? Also, the fact that he could have anyone has no real bearing on whether or not she should stay with him. By that standard any woman should stay with a popular man, no matter how he acts, because she's 'lucky' to have him. If that was true, then pop culture icons would never break-up because everyone wants them. The be all, end all, Julie wasn't getting what she needed, which was the attention that he wouldn't give her, even when he could, as evidenced by this episode, and so they ended. That doesn't make her a bad person. If anything, Ben took her for granted, thinking that he could ignore her and she'd stay.

It shows a lot of maturity in Julie that she cut her loses instead of staying just because he was 'desirable'. It also shows a lot of maturity in Ben that he ended up accepting it and taking it well in the end.


Off topic, for some reason your earlier comment on Ben being 'idolized, feared, and worshipped' has gotten this song stuck in my head. I now have the image of EvilConquerer!Ben with Kevin 11 has his Dragon...

90 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 1:39 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Wow. You are sounding like literally the worst kind of fan right now.

So because Ben is a superhero, he can do whatever the hell he wants. Julie should consider herself lucky he even deigned look at her, because he has millions of choices who care for him only because of his status. She had no right to complain about him being a bad boyfriend, because he's Ben freakin' 10, the bitch should know her place. He has no time for her, and she should accept it, because the guy just has better crap to do.

This rationale disgusts me and so do you.

91 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 1:59 am

Hawkeye & Hulk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Wow. You are sounding like literally the worst kind of fan right now.

So because Ben is a superhero, he can do whatever the hell he wants. Julie should consider herself lucky he even deigned look at her, because he has millions of choices who care for him only because of his status. She had no right to complain about him being a bad boyfriend, because he's Ben freakin' 10, the bitch should know her place. He has no time for her, and she should accept it, because the guy just has better crap to do.

This rationale disgusts me and so do you.
I never said that. i just said that she complained too much. He is a busy guy, saving the world and all. He stuck with her complaint after complaint. Eunice and Ester are way better choices for him. Mary Jane, Gwen Stacey, Lois Lane, Padme Amidala, etc... never complained that much to there hero bf's and they have gone months at a time without seeing each other. How do I disgust you? I am stating an opinion.

92 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 2:03 am

Hawkeye & Hulk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Kariachi wrote:
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:Julie is gone!!!!! Yes! Happy Day! Happy Day! FINALLY! I think all the planets of the Milky Way just came into allignment! Gotcha B****!
I hated her so so so so so much. All she did was complain, argue, and do nothing. She was lucky. Ben is wanted by hundreds of women throughout the Earth and beyond, not to mention he is basically idolized, feared, and worshipped throughout the universe. And he choose her. He was with her for a year or more. And all she did was complain. She was very lucky to be with Ben yet she took it for granted.I am so suprised he did not break up with her. He could have anyone he wanted. Not to mention she joined an alien cult. Oh well glad she's gone. Eunice, Ester, Attea, etc... are way better for him anyway.

Yes, she was very lucky to have a guy who had no time for her and, when he did have time, chose to ignore her. Unless of course she was leaving him, in which case suddenly she was his world again.

Why am I not surprised you're a teenage boy?
Yes I am a teenage boy. But that does not matter. Ben can have almost ANYONE he wants. But he chose to be with her. All she did was complain. Did it ever occur to her that he is a super hero? That he has saved the Earth and the universe countless times? That in fact she joined a cult that worshipped two of Ben's most feared enemies? You never see Lois Lane, Gwen Stacey, Mary Jane, Padme Amidala, etc... complain much.

That in fact she didn't realize they worshipped his enemies at the time? Also, the fact that he could have anyone has no real bearing on whether or not she should stay with him. By that standard any woman should stay with a popular man, no matter how he acts, because she's 'lucky' to have him. If that was true, then pop culture icons would never break-up because everyone wants them. The be all, end all, Julie wasn't getting what she needed, which was the attention that he wouldn't give her, even when he could, as evidenced by this episode, and so they ended. That doesn't make her a bad person. If anything, Ben took her for granted, thinking that he could ignore her and she'd stay.

It shows a lot of maturity in Julie that she cut her loses instead of staying just because he was 'desirable'. It also shows a lot of maturity in Ben that he ended up accepting it and taking it well in the end.


Off topic, for some reason your earlier comment on Ben being 'idolized, feared, and worshipped' has gotten this song stuck in my head. I now have the image of EvilConquerer!Ben with Kevin 11 has his Dragon...
I'm not saying that because he is a celebrity she is lucky. He is an overall good guy who makes the tough descisions, does the right thing, and always comes out on top. Ben is no Charlie Sheen or Tiger Woods.

93 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 2:06 am

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Wow. You are sounding like literally the worst kind of fan right now.

So because Ben is a superhero, he can do whatever the hell he wants. Julie should consider herself lucky he even deigned look at her, because he has millions of choices who care for him only because of his status. She had no right to complain about him being a bad boyfriend, because he's Ben freakin' 10, the bitch should know her place. He has no time for her, and she should accept it, because the guy just has better crap to do.

This rationale disgusts me and so do you.
I never said that. i just said that she complained too much. He is a busy guy, saving the world and all. He stuck with her complaint after complaint. Eunice and Ester are way better choices for him. Mary Jane, Gwen Stacey, Lois Lane, Padme Amidala, etc... never complained that much to there hero bf's and they have gone months at a time without seeing each other. How do I disgust you? I am stating an opinion.

Welp, I'm never coming back to this thread again.

But seriously, did you pompously seek out the weakest woman characters in fiction in order to set an example for what a character should be like...

Nope, sorry, goodbye and have fun. It's a shame really, I actually liked the episode quite a lot.

94 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 2:13 am

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote: I'm not saying that because he is a celebrity she is lucky. He is an overall good guy who makes the tough descisions, does the right thing, and always comes out on top. Ben is no Charlie Sheen or Tiger Woods.

Agreed. In cases like this you may want to be careful with your words. The fact that you kept talking about how beloved he is and how he could have anyone gave the impression you felt that his status should be enough for her.

Honestly, I can only think of one time Julie complained that I wasn't at least partially on her side off the top of my head(gods but the cult incident...), so if you could list some of what you saw as problem scenes?

Ben is a good guy, and a true hero, but he's also oblivious, has some pride issues, and is still at that age and experience level where he hasn't really figured out how to effectively handle a relationship. It doesn't make him a bad person, just inexperienced. Hopefully he can learn from this break-up and put this new experience to work in his next relationship.


_________________
Crack-pairing Writer specializing in Levinstar with a minor in Max/Devin study

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

95 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 6:36 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Wow. You are sounding like literally the worst kind of fan right now.

So because Ben is a superhero, he can do whatever the hell he wants. Julie should consider herself lucky he even deigned look at her, because he has millions of choices who care for him only because of his status. She had no right to complain about him being a bad boyfriend, because he's Ben freakin' 10, the bitch should know her place. He has no time for her, and she should accept it, because the guy just has better crap to do.

This rationale disgusts me and so do you.
I never said that. i just said that she complained too much. He is a busy guy, saving the world and all. He stuck with her complaint after complaint. Eunice and Ester are way better choices for him. Mary Jane, Gwen Stacey, Lois Lane, Padme Amidala, etc... never complained that much to there hero bf's and they have gone months at a time without seeing each other. How do I disgust you? I am stating an opinion.

It's a bad opinion. Any person in a relationship has the right to be satisfied by it, and if their partner is being insufferable and unapologetic about being awful, they have the right to complain about that. When you ask your boyfriend "Do you think everything is about you?" and he answers "Yep," he is a terrible boyfriend. He's busy sometimes, and other times he's just being kind of an ass. Either way, if he knows that his career does not allow him to be in a serious relationship, as a good partner, he should have ended the relationship instead of leading her on and hurting her even more. He did not, because he's inexperienced and kind of dumb. But that is not her fault.

96 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 1:04 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I wonder...when Kai will eventually appear as a teenager, it's possible she might end up being awesome. She could even apologize for how she acted to Ben.

In any case, Derrick said it's stupid for Ben to end up marrying the girl he was with at 15...BUT MARRYING HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH THAT WAS A B**** TO HIM ISN'T STUPID?! Neutral

97 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 1:11 pm

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sebastian13 wrote:I wonder...when Kai will eventually appear as a teenager, it's possible she might end up being awesome. She could even apologize for how she acted to Ben.

In any case, Derrick said it's stupid for Ben to end up marrying the girl he was with at 15...BUT MARRYING HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH THAT WAS A B**** TO HIM ISN'T STUPID?! Neutral

What he said was that teen romances don't normally work out. And we can't really comment on the Kai matter just yet, I mean, look how much Kevin changed in the intervening years. He had a crush on her, she was a brat, he moved on, hopefully she's grown since then.

I honestly don't know anything about this girl(never got into the original series), but this could be handled well and without ignoring the 'teen romances don't last' deal. All that would have to happen is them simply being friends during Omniverse. Given we've got decades in-show before Ben 10k era, there's time.

98 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 2:35 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Kariachi wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I wonder...when Kai will eventually appear as a teenager, it's possible she might end up being awesome. She could even apologize for how she acted to Ben.

In any case, Derrick said it's stupid for Ben to end up marrying the girl he was with at 15...BUT MARRYING HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH THAT WAS A B**** TO HIM ISN'T STUPID?! Neutral

What he said was that teen romances don't normally work out. And we can't really comment on the Kai matter just yet, I mean, look how much Kevin changed in the intervening years. He had a crush on her, she was a brat, he moved on, hopefully she's grown since then.

I honestly don't know anything about this girl(never got into the original series), but this could be handled well and without ignoring the 'teen romances don't last' deal. All that would have to happen is them simply being friends during Omniverse. Given we've got decades in-show before Ben 10k era, there's time.

Ken had his 10th birthday when Ben was 42. That means Ben will marry her at 32 at latest. Decades indeed.

99 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 6:38 pm

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sebastian13 wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I wonder...when Kai will eventually appear as a teenager, it's possible she might end up being awesome. She could even apologize for how she acted to Ben.

In any case, Derrick said it's stupid for Ben to end up marrying the girl he was with at 15...BUT MARRYING HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH THAT WAS A B**** TO HIM ISN'T STUPID?! Neutral

What he said was that teen romances don't normally work out. And we can't really comment on the Kai matter just yet, I mean, look how much Kevin changed in the intervening years. He had a crush on her, she was a brat, he moved on, hopefully she's grown since then.

I honestly don't know anything about this girl(never got into the original series), but this could be handled well and without ignoring the 'teen romances don't last' deal. All that would have to happen is them simply being friends during Omniverse. Given we've got decades in-show before Ben 10k era, there's time.

Ken had his 10th birthday when Ben was 42. That means Ben will marry her at 32 at latest. Decades indeed.

Possibly not even then. We know she married him, we know she's Ken's mother, but times are changing.

Of course they probably married a few years before Ken came along, but hey, who are we to judge.

100 Re: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2013, 7:22 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Kariachi wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I wonder...when Kai will eventually appear as a teenager, it's possible she might end up being awesome. She could even apologize for how she acted to Ben.

In any case, Derrick said it's stupid for Ben to end up marrying the girl he was with at 15...BUT MARRYING HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH THAT WAS A B**** TO HIM ISN'T STUPID?! Neutral

What he said was that teen romances don't normally work out. And we can't really comment on the Kai matter just yet, I mean, look how much Kevin changed in the intervening years. He had a crush on her, she was a brat, he moved on, hopefully she's grown since then.

I honestly don't know anything about this girl(never got into the original series), but this could be handled well and without ignoring the 'teen romances don't last' deal. All that would have to happen is them simply being friends during Omniverse. Given we've got decades in-show before Ben 10k era, there's time.

Ken had his 10th birthday when Ben was 42. That means Ben will marry her at 32 at latest. Decades indeed.

Possibly not even then. We know she married him, we know she's Ken's mother, but times are changing.

Of course they probably married a few years before Ken came along, but hey, who are we to judge.
that future was never meant to be the future,the enchanted version of that episode stated via a pop up that was a possible future.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum