Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Ha wow. The queen is uuugly.

27 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th January 2013, 12:06 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Ha wow. The queen is uuugly.
remind me of ursula of the little mermaid.

28 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th January 2013, 12:36 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Was that a cookie on that one upchucks chest thing? I thought they couldnt eat normal food.

29 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th January 2013, 12:47 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:Was that a cookie on that one upchucks chest thing? I thought they couldnt eat normal food.
watch Alien Force "In Charms Way"

30 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th January 2013, 1:04 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
datdude wrote:Was that a cookie on that one upchucks chest thing? I thought they couldnt eat normal food.
watch Alien Force "In Charms Way"

That was an animated mister smoothy sign some how i dont think that counts.

31 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th January 2013, 5:37 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister

That was a medal, though yes it looked like a cookie.

That said, they were slobbering over steak. I love Omniverse, but it seems they're making a few odd changes to the established OS alien bio canon, like Splixson duplicates being expendable, Volanns not needing to breath water and now apparently Gourmands eating regular food.

The first two don't really matter but the Gourmand thing is eh. I hope their cookies are made of rock or something.

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Unless I broke the chart, this is Big Chill's 50th overall appearance...

Not sure if 'yay good job' or 'officially is overused'...

Personally, I could care less about alien usage about instances. How much an alien was used in the OS or the UAF in relation to OV doesn't much matter. We know for a FACT that OV is simply not going to overuse any aliens to the levels any of the previous series did.

32 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th January 2013, 1:38 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:

That said, they were slobbering over steak. I love Omniverse, but it seems they're making a few odd changes to the established OS alien bio canon, like Splixson duplicates being expendable, Volanns not needing to breath water and now apparently Gourmands eating regular food.

The first two don't really matter but the Gourmand thing is eh. I hope their cookies are made of rock or something.

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Unless I broke the chart, this is Big Chill's 50th overall appearance...

Personally, I could care less about alien usage about instances. How much an alien was used in the OS or the UAF in relation to OV doesn't much matter. We know for a FACT that OV is simply not going to overuse any aliens to the levels any of the previous series did.
actually a pop up revealed that Volanns can adapt to breath out of water.

33 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th February 2013, 11:51 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
New Episode airs next Saturday confirmingly, so we see more episodes after Showdown
Source:
http://schedule.adultswim.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=343790&show=ben%2010&filter=as

34 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 14th February 2013, 7:11 pm

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber

Actually Upchuck has been able to eat normal food since AF. Dwayne confirmed that when Gourmands get to a certain age, their stomachs can handle it.

35 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th February 2013, 10:09 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Solo28 wrote:

Actually Upchuck has been able to eat normal food since AF. Dwayne confirmed that when Gourmands get to a certain age, their stomachs can handle it.

Maybe, but that's. Dumb.

36 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th February 2013, 10:55 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Not really, it makes perfect sense. Humans can't eat some stuff either while young.

The stuff humans make have lots of chemicals, that might make some uglier reactions than say, energy or a stone. Later their life they might be able to take any kind of chemical as well.

37 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th February 2013, 12:37 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Solo28 wrote:

Maybe, but that's. Dumb.

doent matter Eatle is way cooler.

38 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th February 2013, 4:12 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I hope this March they don't keep changing it's schedule but from the looks of it:
Saturday - Tummy Trouble
Next Sat - Vilgax Must Croak
Who wants to best we see TGIS before Rules of Engagement?

39 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd February 2013, 6:27 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
Am I the only one who can't wait for this episode.
I see a lot of people talking about how they can't wait for RoE or VMC etc. but nobody has really expressed any excitement on this episode.
I mean, from the preview it just looked like an almost filler episode, but there's also an exciting arc villain to fit in there somewhere, and nobody really knows what her spin on things is, or what she wants. And after experiencing the trio that the Wiki calls "The Faction", Yes, give me more Arc villains.
Not to mention that this is one of Ferrick's favourite episodes apparently, say what you like about his art style, but he has a really good taste in episodes (Con of Rath, So Long and Thanks for all the Smoothies, Ben 10k etc.).

I would like to end this little grammatically horrible fangasm with a little song, dedicated to a certain Mr. Kevin Michael Richardson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap7m1CYzS6A

40 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd February 2013, 12:11 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:Am I the only one who can't wait for this episode.
I see a lot of people talking about how they can't wait for RoE or VMC etc. but nobody has really expressed any excitement on this episode.
I mean, from the preview it just looked like an almost filler episode, but there's also an exciting arc villain to fit in there somewhere, and nobody really knows what her spin on things is, or what she wants. And after experiencing the trio that the Wiki calls "The Faction", Yes, give me more Arc villains.
Not to mention that this is one of Ferrick's favourite episodes apparently, say what you like about his art style, but he has a really good taste in episodes (Con of Rath, So Long and Thanks for all the Smoothies, Ben 10k etc.).

I would like to end this little grammatically horrible fangasm with a little song, dedicated to a certain Mr. Kevin Michael Richardson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap7m1CYzS6A

I am. Mostly because Kevin Michael Richardson + Arc 3=Benmummy

So. Yes.

41 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd February 2013, 2:35 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Oh well.

Still a great episode. Nyancy Chan. Attea and Raff, WaterHazard and Kickin Hawk. Pretty good overall.

Just.

I wants Benmummy.

Guess that's next week.

42 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd February 2013, 2:36 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
That was awesome!

Even though they kept using the wrong Upchuck

43 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd February 2013, 2:50 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:That was awesome!

Yeah. When they're naked I prefer the Murk.

44 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd February 2013, 6:04 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
This ep was underwhelming. I have a feeling im ging to end up liking 6-12 eps of omniverse total.

45 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd February 2013, 8:50 pm

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
For some reason I liked this episode. The scale was great. I liked that big wheel vehicle and I liked that we got quite a few female characters in the same episode.

Obviously didn't like the silly stuff, like the upchuck's reacting to the food puns. Not too big on Attea's accent either, it sounds like a bad imitation but not too bothered about that.

46 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th February 2013, 12:21 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
Attea lying to her dad was awesome.

47 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th February 2013, 2:32 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:That was awesome!

Yeah. When they're naked I prefer the Murk.
Agreed. There aren't very many perks about being a Perk Smile

48 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th February 2013, 4:54 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Lukey wrote:

Obviously didn't like the silly stuff, like the upchuck's reacting to the food puns.

Why?

I mean, I can understand (even if I disagree) that you don't like the sillier aspects overshadowing the main plot. But if that doesn't happen, and it didn't in this episode, what's wrong with some silly stuff thrown in? Upchuck has always been a bit of a joke alien, so it makes sense that the Gourmands would be played for laughs.

49 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th February 2013, 6:42 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I think the episode was pretty great. A good introduction to the new arc.

But the Vilgax episode will be much more interesting.

50 Re: TUMMY TROUBLE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th February 2013, 9:43 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
i liked the Goermand stomach dimension, it remind me of Gluttony from Full Metal Alchemy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum