You are not connected. Please login or register

STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 2:48 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Omniversed wrote:Ben still has Feedback. Awesome. There were a lot of fun things about this episode, but Ben 23's alien names are just horrible. Electric Yeti? Charcoal Man? Freeze Lizard?

Ben comes up with much better names, and I'm sure Ben 23 knows it. Overall this was a fun episode to watch, though there were a lot of random moments. I'm starting to think Derrick's making this show seem kind of like the Teen Titans in a way. He still does an excellent job though.

UGH shush. Derrick doe not write the episodes.

ANYWAY, seeing the Tenn-Speed and 16-year-old Feedback is kinda weird since Showdown and RoE haven't aired yet. Dumb switcharounds.

Also Eatle and Upchuck barely had any screentime (ie none)

Other than that this was a brilliant episode.

77 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 2:49 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
i lol hard on those 2 aliens based on cow and chicken.

78 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 2:53 pm

Omniversed

Human
Human
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Omniversed wrote:Ben still has Feedback. Awesome. There were a lot of fun things about this episode, but Ben 23's alien names are just horrible. Electric Yeti? Charcoal Man? Freeze Lizard?

Ben comes up with much better names, and I'm sure Ben 23 knows it. Overall this was a fun episode to watch, though there were a lot of random moments. I'm starting to think Derrick's making this show seem kind of like the Teen Titans in a way. He still does an excellent job though.

UGH shush. Derrick doe not write the episodes.

ANYWAY, seeing the Tenn-Speed and 16-year-old Feedback is kinda weird since Showdown and RoE haven't aired yet. Dumb switcharounds.

Also Eatle and Upchuck barely had any screentime (ie none)

Other than that this was a brilliant episode.

I know Derrick doesn't write the episodes. He's the art director and does a good job of doing it. Seeing all this this stuff packed into one episode was just awesome. Brilliant work writers, brilliant.

79 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 3:04 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
I feel we haven't made a big enough deal about this.

Freaking Molestache guys! Outbreak aliens aren't forgotten!

BUT ALSO Ben said he had over 70 aliens. We've know only about 60. WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS AGAIN. It's the FKC all over again

rage

80 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 3:05 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
i knew Derrick was trolling wend he said 16 years old Ben did not had Feedback.

81 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 3:12 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:i knew Derrick was trolling wend he said 16 years old Ben did not had Feedback.
Hw many times do I have to explain.

Ben gets Feedback back in Showdown.

82 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 3:16 pm

Omniversed

Human
Human
painlee wrote:i knew Derrick was trolling wend he said 16 years old Ben did not had Feedback.

Hold on, if Ben did get Feedback back in Showdown, how come he's here now? Time skip? Eh, whatever, it's still cool that they put Feedback here. I was expecting someone else for a moment before Ben transformed.

83 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 3:31 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Omniversed wrote:

Hold on, if Ben did get Feedback back in Showdown, how come he's here now? Time skip? Eh, whatever, it's still cool that they put Feedback here. I was expecting someone else for a moment before Ben transformed.

Showdown is episodes 19 and 20. Store 23 is episode 23. This happens after Showdown, but CN switched the airing order because they suck.

84 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 3:36 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
He probably got it back in ben again when he synced his watch with 11 year old bens. That or its a plot hole either or.

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

85 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 3:39 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Oh my god. Do you people even know what foreshadowing IS.

86 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 3:41 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/419518244789976339

THERE

87 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 3:50 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/419518244789976339

THERE
wow stupid CN have to screw thing ups.

88 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 5:40 pm

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/419518244789976339

THERE
wow stupid CN have to screw thing ups.

CN cant keep thier own database a secret....

Loved the Cow & Chicken Aliens part....

89 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 6:55 pm

bblast616

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Does anyone else agree that this was the best episode EVER!!!!

The Plot, the character development, the aliens, the EASTER EGGS!! It was brilliant. Omniverse is on a winning streak.
This episode reminds us that our Ben 10 isn't just a dumb jerk. He's had the realization that being a hero isn't about fame before, but it's never really stuck. This episode demonstrates how far he's come. Ben 23 was also really fun because everyone likes alternate versions of aliens. Even Blukic and Driba were tolerable in this episode.

But the best part was the shoutout to Secret of the Omnitrix (that billboard advertising "Secret of the Hero Watch the Movie" was clever). Seeing Tetrax, Sixsix, and Azmuth in his robot suit (which only appeared once) really shows how much the creators care for the Ben 10 mythos. Also the cow and chicken part. lol Very Happy

10/10! Or rather... 23/23!!

90 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 8:20 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
bblast616 wrote:Does anyone else agree that this was the best episode EVER!!!!

The Plot, the character development, the aliens, the EASTER EGGS!! It was brilliant. Omniverse is on a winning streak.
This episode reminds us that our Ben 10 isn't just a dumb jerk. He's had the realization that being a hero isn't about fame before, but it's never really stuck. This episode demonstrates how far he's come. Ben 23 was also really fun because everyone likes alternate versions of aliens. Even Blukic and Driba were tolerable in this episode.

But the best part was the shoutout to Secret of the Omnitrix (that billboard advertising "Secret of the Hero Watch the Movie" was clever). Seeing Tetrax, Sixsix, and Azmuth in his robot suit (which only appeared once) really shows how much the creators care for the Ben 10 mythos. Also the cow and chicken part. lol Very Happy

I would be inclined to agree except

1) It was aired out of order, so it's mostly just confusing.
2) Ben 23 only turned into 3 aliens and we saw all of them beforehand.
3)Eatle and Upchuck. They didn't DO anything.
4)Ben Again had Ditto

91 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 8:59 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
@bblaster616 I'll give it a 9.5/10 . . . no gwen so it can't have a 10 Razz

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

92 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 9:45 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:I feel we haven't made a big enough deal about this.

BUT ALSO Ben said he had over 70 aliens. We've know only about 60. WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS AGAIN. It's the FKC all over again

rage

73, I guess. Last time he said he has 63 and meanwhile he's got 10 new ones. (4 "useless" ones from Outbreak, 1 from Liam and 5 from the new Omnitrix)

I think Ben 23 only has 23 aliens. Because he said "why Ben 10, is that all you got?", implying 23 is all Ben 23 has got. Which makes sense, he's younger.

EDIT: Nope, I've heard that part again. He claims to have 90 unlocked. I wonder how.

93 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th January 2013, 11:37 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:

rage

73, I guess. Last time he said he has 63 and meanwhile he's got 10 new ones. (4 "useless" ones from Outbreak, 1 from Liam and 5 from the new Omnitrix)

I think Ben 23 only has 23 aliens. Because he said "why Ben 10, is that all you got?", implying 23 is all Ben 23 has got. Which makes sense, he's younger.

EDIT: Nope, I've heard that part again. He claims to have 90 unlocked. I wonder how.

Derrick said Ben doesn't actually keep track, so it's irrelevant.

I'm pretty certain that Ben 23 only said that to upstage Ben (10). He was saying fifty but switched to 90 just so he could say he had more.

94 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th January 2013, 4:33 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:

rage

I'm pretty certain that Ben 23 only said that to upstage Ben (10). He was saying fifty but switched to 90 just so he could say he had more.
yeah ,he probably haven't unlocked The andromeda aliens and Nanomech for obvious reasons.

95 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th January 2013, 4:48 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

rage

yeah ,he probably haven't unlocked The andromeda aliens and Nanomech for obvious reasons.

Or the Outbreak aliens. Or ChamAlien. Or any alien Ben 10K gave Ben in Ben 10K Returns.

Or, we COULD assume that, but it's kind of a weird way to look at things tho, since this Ben unlocked Spidermonkey and Shocksquatch before Feedback.

96 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th January 2013, 1:27 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma

I wonder if the episode is related to this.

97 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th January 2013, 2:16 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:

rage

the other are most likely civilian aliens which have no powers.

98 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th January 2013, 8:30 pm

bblast616

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

4)Ben Again had Ditto
What was confusing about it it's airing? Older Ben has Feedback, WOW what a shocker! And every alien will get their time to shine, I'm just glad that they keep acknowledging Ben's wide array of aliens. Don't tell me if you were Ben you wouldn't just keep changing into different aliens to show them off to your friend, I like when they add parts like those.

99 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th January 2013, 8:45 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
bblast616 wrote:

4)Ben Again had Ditto
What was confusing about it it's airing? Older Ben has Feedback, WOW what a shocker! And every alien will get their time to shine, I'm just glad that they keep acknowledging Ben's wide array of aliens. Don't tell me if you were Ben you wouldn't just keep changing into different aliens to show them off to your friend, I like when they add parts like those.

The problem with Feedback is that people now know that he's going to reappear in Showdown, and his appearance was probably the biggest twist of that episode.
It's just that all the tension that Derrick has built up since before Omniverse aired has now gone to waste in the most inglorious way possible, which sucks.

100 Re: STORE 23 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th January 2013, 8:47 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
bblast616 wrote:

4)Ben Again had Ditto

...well yes. It's a shocker. Both the presence of the Tenn-Speed and Feedback are strange and are only going to get weirder in retrospect, when he does get them in later episodes.
And I love those parts too. Except when an alien's debut is included in that and we don't even see Upchuck from the front.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum