Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th December 2012, 12:18 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
I can tell Ben and Rook will finally use Rook's Truck for a Plumbing thing, and I mean for Max's Plumbing and some investigation thing, but that's my guess...

Source: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/cartoon-network-cartoon-forum/300474-cartoon-network-january-2013-premiere-info.html#.UN413lR95Nc

2 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th December 2012, 8:15 am

Sonic_Gamer


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
My guess is Ben & Rook has volunteered to be pizza delivery guys but they only have 30 minutes to deliver the pizzas to a birthday party. However Billy Billions will do anything to humiliate Ben and make sure Ben fails to deliver the pizzas on time and pays for the pizzas.

3 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th December 2012, 11:00 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sonic_Gamer wrote:My guess is Ben & Rook has volunteered to be pizza delivery guys but they only have 30 minutes to deliver the pizzas to a birthday party. However Billy Billions will do anything to humiliate Ben and make sure Ben fails to deliver the pizzas on time and pays for the pizzas.

If this wasn't Omniverse, that would have been a joke....but now I can take it seriously.

4 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th December 2012, 11:07 am

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Sonic_Gamer wrote:My guess is Ben & Rook has volunteered to be pizza delivery guys but they only have 30 minutes to deliver the pizzas to a birthday party. However Billy Billions will do anything to humiliate Ben and make sure Ben fails to deliver the pizzas on time and pays for the pizzas.

If this wasn't Omniverse, that would have been a joke....but now I can take it seriously.

I sadly agree


_________________
http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-01.jpg

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

5 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th January 2013, 9:45 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
New Episode is 2 weeks, still nothing on the guides of what it's about, you guys know what it's about?

6 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th January 2013, 10:13 pm

Lukey

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Sonic_Gamer wrote:My guess is Ben & Rook has volunteered to be pizza delivery guys but they only have 30 minutes to deliver the pizzas to a birthday party. However Billy Billions will do anything to humiliate Ben and make sure Ben fails to deliver the pizzas on time and pays for the pizzas.

If this wasn't Omniverse, that would have been a joke....but now I can take it seriously.

I sadly agree

It wouldn't surprise me these days.

7 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th January 2013, 10:38 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2013/01/ben10omniverse_clip_026_01_CNVHD.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

Why are the bad guys after Ben's deliveries?

For Non-US....

http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Files/i63/previewpg_specialdelivery_710x320.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

8 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th January 2013, 10:43 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Nobody wrote:http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2013/01/ben10omniverse_clip_026_01_CNVHD.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

Why are the bad guys after Ben's deliveries?

For Non-US....

http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Files/i63/previewpg_specialdelivery_710x320.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

Well this'll be interesting... Wonder why Bauumanns making him do this... seems like another Malefactor when you look at it

9 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th January 2013, 10:51 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Nobody wrote:http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2013/01/ben10omniverse_clip_026_01_CNVHD.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

Why are the bad guys after Ben's deliveries?

For Non-US....

http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Files/i63/previewpg_specialdelivery_710x320.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

Hey, thanks for going the extra mile for us Nobody. It means a lot to us non-Americans.

INB4 "Hit them where they live" clone. I'm sure that there is a reason that Zombozo is used again in this similar episode.

10 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th January 2013, 11:19 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Thanks for the clip, pal. I wanted to see another version of "The Negative 10", but I expected a group of Ben's most dangerous villains; not a group of the "minor villains" trying to look more dangerous just by making a team. If they are going to make another villain-team up, they better use 10 villains this time; not a "shorted version" like "Hit Them Where They Live".

Let's see, we have Trumbipulor, Fistrick and Zombozo. Who else could join the party? Maybe Dr Animo (again), Psyphon (maybe not, because he's now from a higher level), Sunder 8a good one), Argit (not his style), the Vreedle Brothers (too stupid to be useful), Captain Kork (I doubt it), Eon (definitely not) and Billy Billions (possible, but I see him able to gather a better "Negative 10"). Since Malware, Dr Psychobos, Khyber and his dog have their own team, I'm sure none of them will appear; specially if they were defeated in the delayed "Showdown" and the animators don't want to cause us confusion or something.

11 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 6:18 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
As payment for destroying his car, Mr. Bowman orders Ben to make deliveries for him without using the Omnitrix. (Featuring Thunderpig, new Ben alien Toepick)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_011_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_013_1280x720.jpg

12 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 6:42 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
What the heck? Trumbipulor, Zombozo, Fistrick, Argit, Psyphon, Bubble Helmet, Corvo, Cow, Chicken, Kraaho, Raff, Solid Plugg, Ben with AF jacket, and Toepick?!

I also figured out CN just rechanged there schedule back cause i just went to the preview page and that got fixed but omg wow...

13 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 7:40 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Nobody wrote:As payment for destroying his car, Mr. Bowman orders Ben to make deliveries for him without using the Omnitrix. (Featuring Thunderpig, new Ben alien Toepick)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_011_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_013_1280x720.jpg

Where's Toepick? Nice to see Ben's AF/UA self in Omniverse, there's some continuity at least.

By the way, I thought there was a change of schedule and "Rules of Engagement" replaced "Special Delivery". It was a lie then or what?

14 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 8:06 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:
Nobody wrote:As payment for destroying his car, Mr. Bowman orders Ben to make deliveries for him without using the Omnitrix. (Featuring Thunderpig, new Ben alien Toepick)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_011_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_013_1280x720.jpg

Where's Toepick? Nice to see Ben's AF/UA self in Omniverse, there's some continuity at least.

By the way, I thought there was a change of schedule and "Rules of Engagement" replaced "Special Delivery". It was a lie then or what?

no CN got rechanged, i went back to CN Preview today, and it was Special Delivery when yesterday it was Rules of Engagement

15 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 8:15 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
Nobody wrote:As payment for destroying his car, Mr. Bowman orders Ben to make deliveries for him without using the Omnitrix. (Featuring Thunderpig, new Ben alien Toepick)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_011_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_013_1280x720.jpg

Where's Toepick? Nice to see Ben's AF/UA self in Omniverse, there's some continuity at least.

By the way, I thought there was a change of schedule and "Rules of Engagement" replaced "Special Delivery". It was a lie then or what?

no CN got rechanged, i went back to CN Preview today, and it was Special Delivery when yesterday it was Rules of Engagement

GEEZ!! CN seems to be directed by nincompoops. Why can't they air the episodes is chronological order? They are messing up the whole series!!!

16 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 8:43 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
Nobody wrote:As payment for destroying his car, Mr. Bowman orders Ben to make deliveries for him without using the Omnitrix. (Featuring Thunderpig, new Ben alien Toepick)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_011_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_013_1280x720.jpg

Where's Toepick? Nice to see Ben's AF/UA self in Omniverse, there's some continuity at least.

By the way, I thought there was a change of schedule and "Rules of Engagement" replaced "Special Delivery". It was a lie then or what?

no CN got rechanged, i went back to CN Preview today, and it was Special Delivery when yesterday it was Rules of Engagement

GEEZ!! CN seems to be directed by nincompoops. Why can't they air the episodes is chronological order? They are messing up the whole series!!!

They started doing it since UA around Season 2 (after Revenge of the Swarm)

17 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 9:49 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:What the heck? Trumbipulor, Zombozo, Fistrick, Argit, Psyphon, Bubble Helmet, Corvo, Cow, Chicken, Kraaho, Raff, Solid Plugg, Ben with AF jacket, and Toepick?!

I also figured out CN just rechanged there schedule back cause i just went to the preview page and that got fixed but omg wow...
Piscciss Volann.

18 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 11:36 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
CORVO

Toepick

Interest in episode: existent.

19 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th January 2013, 11:41 pm

ccsam93


the alien cow and chicken are old cartoon characters from when I grew up the show was called "the cow and chicken" didnt expect that cameo

20 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th January 2013, 12:10 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
ccsam93 wrote:the alien cow and chicken are old cartoon characters from when I grew up the show was called "the cow and chicken" didnt expect that cameo

Watch the last episode.

21 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th January 2013, 1:50 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Nobody wrote:As payment for destroying his car, Mr. Bowman orders Ben to make deliveries for him without using the Omnitrix. (Featuring Thunderpig, new Ben alien Toepick)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_011_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_013_1280x720.jpg
where was Toepick appearance confirmed for this episode?

22 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th January 2013, 2:17 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
Nobody wrote:As payment for destroying his car, Mr. Bowman orders Ben to make deliveries for him without using the Omnitrix. (Featuring Thunderpig, new Ben alien Toepick)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_011_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_013_1280x720.jpg
where was Toepick appearance confirmed for this episode?

In the description.

23 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th January 2013, 2:21 am

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The UAF jacket makes an appearance Im glad for that at least.


_________________
http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-01.jpg

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

24 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th January 2013, 2:41 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
painlee wrote:
Nobody wrote:As payment for destroying his car, Mr. Bowman orders Ben to make deliveries for him without using the Omnitrix. (Featuring Thunderpig, new Ben alien Toepick)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_011_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_013_1280x720.jpg
where was Toepick appearance confirmed for this episode?

In the description.

So, no picture or video confirmation of him? That sure makes it believable. -_-


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

25 Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th January 2013, 2:51 am

Lukey

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Didn't someone jokingly make a comment about the state of Omniverse heading towards episodes being about Ben delivering pizza?

...well, it looks like that has pretty much come true.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum