BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 2:26 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:So all of them?

Come on LA Omniverse is far from flawless.

I don't disagree, but essentially all the episodes call back to the past series.

27 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 2:27 am

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Lukey wrote:I am so glad to see Paradox back! He's probably my favourite character!

Just from reading that description though, it's making me wonder how many variations of the whole young Ben gets turned into old Ben etc we are going to see before it gets old.

I must admit I am definitely looking forward to this episode though. It seems the only episodes I get excited about are the ones that throw-back to UAF and OS elements/characters.

So all of them?

Just to clarify I'm talking about OS/UAF characters being prominently featured in an episode (i.e. Paradox is obviously a prominent feature in this episode if he's in the summary for it) and not just being referred to or being mulled over.

Oh, and I'm not talking about Ben's aliens either, I don't consider those as 'characters'

28 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 2:30 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Paradox's missing hand is pretty clearly a Doctor Who reference.
can you explain, i do not watch doctor who

Well, in 2006 when the Tenth Doctor was born, he got into a fight with an alien, and this alien cut off his hand. It grew back because the Doctor was, at the time, able to regenerate his body easily, but the hand remained a part of the show for a couple seasons and became a big plot point two seasons later.

Clearly Paradox's hand didn't grow back, but I wouldn't doubt that it will also be a relevant point in the episode.

29 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 2:35 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Lukey wrote:
Lukey wrote:I am so glad to see Paradox back! He's probably my favourite character!

Just from reading that description though, it's making me wonder how many variations of the whole young Ben gets turned into old Ben etc we are going to see before it gets old.

I must admit I am definitely looking forward to this episode though. It seems the only episodes I get excited about are the ones that throw-back to UAF and OS elements/characters.

So all of them?

Just to clarify I'm talking about OS/UAF characters being prominently featured in an episode (i.e. Paradox is obviously a prominent feature in this episode if he's in the summary for it) and not just being referred to or being mulled over.

Oh, and I'm not talking about Ben's aliens either, I don't consider those as 'characters'

My answer to that is still: So all of them?

I mean, with the exclusion of HIGaDfY, HS, OPAPP1, GF, AD and BiS (ie a debatable third) all of them fit.

30 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 2:41 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
LA quit trolling its crystal clear what Lukey is talking about.

We all get it YOU LIKE OMNIVERSE

You don't have to take it personal and troll whenever anyone dislikes omniverse.

You put on a show, you open yourself up to criticism not just applause.

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

31 Trolling is a full contact sport on 18th January 2013, 2:54 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:LA quit trolling its crystal clear what Lukey is talking about.

You don't have to take it personal and troll whenever anyone dislikes omniverse.

Calm your tatas.

I am not trolling. I am refuting.
Also, I guess we all know you think OV is garbage also. May as well pack your bags.

32 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 6:55 am

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber
When Eon causes 11-year old Ben swap minds with teen Ben, it's up to Gwen, Rook, and Professor Paradox to set things straight. (Featuring Eon and Professor Paradox)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1001201300000950_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1001201300000950_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1001201300000950_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1001201300000950_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1001201300000950_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1001201300000950_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1001201300000950_011_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1001201300000950_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1001201300000950_013_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1001201300000950_014_1280x720.jpg

33 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 7:00 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Wow. Not a single alien released pre-airing.

That's a first.

Gwen is back! But she doesn't have a redesign for arc 3. Laaame.

34 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 7:15 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Ok present gwen is in this ep too awesome!

35 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 12:55 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:i wonder if that a aternate version of professor paradox ,his hand is now mechanic and it seems to be important as Paradox seem to leave a hint to ben wend he told him important matters well in hand.

I think that when he says it is well in hand he is referring to the chrono-navigator. I would bet almost anything that it is in paradox's robotic hand.

36 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 3:29 pm

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber

My answer to that is still: So all of them?

I mean, with the exclusion of HIGaDfY, HS, OPAPP1, GF, AD and BiS (ie a debatable third) all of them fit.

Good point. Looking through the episode list, you are right. I guess the episodes that I disliked just had a much stronger effect on me than the episodes that I enjoyed.

37 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 4:38 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Guys, have you noticed that Rook seems confused with Mr Smoothie's original design? Do you think there will be a reference from Paradox about when Ben recreated the universe as Alien X?

38 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 5:48 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Calm your tatas.

Also, I guess we all know you think OV is garbage also. May as well pack your bags.

I approve of Lodestar, he does have his "this is perfect, you guys should like it" but for most of the part he is giving much needed counter-arguments to some unfair things you guys say about OV.

This new Paradox is something I can get used to. He's pretty great as always. I won't bother explaining why his new clothing makes no sense plot-wise...I'll just enjoy it, AF had some good retcons too. OV is allowed some as well as long as it's good and not completely retarded. (example: deleting Primus from the continuity)

Eon looks more like a threat. His voice is weird. The plot sounds like "Ben 10.000 Returns" part 2 in a way.

39 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th January 2013, 11:48 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:

Calm your tatas.

I approve of Lodestar, he does have his "this is perfect, you guys should like it" but for most of the part he is giving much needed counter-arguments to some unfair things you guys say about OV.

This new Paradox is something I can get used to. He's pretty great as always. I won't bother explaining why his new clothing makes no sense plot-wise...I'll just enjoy it, AF had some good retcons too. OV is allowed some as well as long as it's good and not completely retarded. (example: deleting Primus from the continuity)

Eon looks more like a threat. His voice is weird. The plot sounds like "Ben 10.000 Returns" part 2 in a way.

When have I said it is perfect.

40 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th January 2013, 10:38 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I take that back. You seemed to adore even the episodes that almost everyone hated (example: Blukic and Driba go to Mr.Smoothy's), but truth be told, you just said your opinion on them.

41 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th January 2013, 12:39 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:I take that back. You seemed to adore even the episodes that almost everyone hated (example: Blukic and Driba go to Mr.Smoothy's), but truth be told, you just said your opinion on them.

That episode is really only hated on here, it's pretty popular basically everywhere else I go.

42 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th January 2013, 2:32 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
HOLY CRAP DITTO ARTIC WILDVINE

CLOCKWORK AND YOUNG CLOCKWORK AND HE USED HIS POWERS I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW

BEST EPISODE EVER MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

43 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th January 2013, 2:36 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Awesome episode ,the ending was funny and epic at the same time.

And 10 yrs old clockwork had a funny look.

44 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th January 2013, 2:38 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
This is now my favorite episode in the entirety of Ben 10, upstaging Con of Rath for sheer awzomz.

DITTO. O-M-F-G

A NEW 11 year old alien for once!

TWO NEW 11 year old aliens!

GOOP

bralab7rkg,?m6.

Kind of hope Ben 10K's appearance at the end leads to a new plot and it really isn't just a throwaway joke.

45 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th January 2013, 3:08 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Best Ben 10 episode ever
Goop, Ditto, Wildvine, Articguana, Clockwork, XLR8 with mask made my day!

46 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th January 2013, 8:02 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
This episode maybe possible had the hintings of an overarching plot for this series. Their is mention of a time war, maybe just maybe that plot thread can save the omniverse and by that i mean the series.

Or could just be something mentioned a few times and then thrown away only time time >snicer< will tell.

Also we get Gwen for a little while both of them, so I'm happy. We even got a nice little moment where ben admits he misses her and tells young gwen she turns out pretty cool. Dwwwwwa Embarassed

Last edited by datdude on 20th January 2013, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

47 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 12:29 am

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
OK, I have seen the episode and I have a good number of comments to say:

+ I'm with Grampa Max, time travel's stuff always gives me a headache too; no matter how many times you have seen the "Back to the future" trilogy.
+ When the time-space continuum was ripping apart, don't you think the character should have realized the big differences between the Mr Smoothie's from the past and the future? Not to mention they different background too. Paradox or someone should have mentioned about Ben's reconstruction of the universe as Alien X. Besides, don't you think it's weird that the clues of Ben's "treasure map" were still in place after the universe reborn? *Ouch, time travel's headache*.
+ Have you noticed there was something different in this episode's opening? There has been added new sound effects. You can hear them when both Bens activate their Omnitrixes, when Shocksquach unites his fists or when Heatblast appears flying.
+ Gwen mentioned to Young Ben that Kevin was a "really good guy" now. Excuse me?, college has really turned Gwen into a dumb or what? Has she forgotten Kevin so easily after the Looma's incident and after leaving Ben trapped in the middle of it? I would say that Kevin is a "not entirely but sufficiently good guy". I don't get why they couldn't follow the production order with the chronological order of the episodes. I'm sure a possible explanation could be in the episode titled "Rules of Engagement", because I'm sure it has something to do with Looma.
+ Poor Pakmar, seriously. It seems like he's curse and Ben can't avoid it. Have you noticed some curious about his new shop? It says "Fine Teas", which is similar to "Five Years". Curious, huh?

+ Ditto's new design for Young Ben is really weird, if you ask me. I hope we won't have to wait too much to see it being used by Current Ben. I'm intrigued, specially after Current Ben mentioned it back in the episode "Hot Stretch".
+ It was "creepy funny" to see Current Gwen trying to NOT act like a child against Young Ben, and also seeing Young Gwen so uncomfortable with the "nicer and mature" Current Ben.
+ I hate these stories about being "erased as it never happened", it makes no sense to gain experience if people forget them. But of course, I think it was better this way, because I don't see safe for Young Ben to have such a powerfull alien like Clockwork.
+ I don't find sense to Eon's story. First time, he was a weird alien, then he's a corrupted version of Ben; and now he looks like a weird alien again but he's still a corrupted Ben according to Derrick J Wyatt. And what about his minions? They are still slaved alternative Bens or what?
+ According to Derrick, it seems Young Ben got access to a few new aliens when he unlocked Feedback. That's why he said that he knew how to use Articguana. In that case, I hope we will see more of those "new aliens" being used by Young Ben. Maybe those "new aliens" are the ones mentioned in the episodes with Ben 10000: Spitter, Buzzshock, Atomix, Toepick...etc.

+ Now that I mention Feedback, if Current Ben can't really use Feedback, they should have taken advantage of Current and Young Ben's meeting to allow Current Ben to regain Feedback. Don't you think? Since it didn't happen, I hope they will meet again.
+ This stuff about the "Time War", I hope we will see it again in future episodes. It get extremely interesting.
+ I also hope they will allow us to see again this new "Ben 10000", I couldn't even see where he had the Omnitrix now. And I really REALLY don't want to see him as a copy of the Ben 10000 of the original series. There were too many things of that future that I didn't like.
+ That kind of "space limbo" where Eon kept Paradox trapped was really creepy. It looked like Eon's (corrupted Ben's) homeplace/time or something. I hope they will allow us to see it again.
+ The whole quest of "treasure map" was really funny, specially the last part when Ben reasoned about why the start line of the quest was brilliant to hide the "treasure".

Well, opinions?

48 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 1:32 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
I still wonder why did paradox removed the memories of the older Ben characters,I can understand the past characters but not the future.

49 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 1:33 am

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:I still wonder why did paradox removed the memories of the older Ben characters,I can understand the past characters but not the future.

It wasn't Paradox. They stopped everything from happening, so naturally they aren't going to remember something that never happened.

50 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 1:35 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:
+ Gwen mentioned to Young Ben that Kevin was a "really good guy" now. Excuse me?, college has really turned Gwen into a dumb or what? Has she forgotten Kevin so easily after the Looma's incident and after leaving Ben trapped in the middle of it? I would say that Kevin is a "not entirely but sufficiently good guy". I don't get why they couldn't follow the production order with the chronological order of the episodes. I'm sure a possible explanation could be in the episode titled "Rules of Engagement", because I'm sure it has something to do with Looma.

We don't see enough of Gwen for me to be sure, but I think OV gwen has loosed up a bit. Since we have here in college now, im not complaining.

Ursalink wrote:

+ It was "creepy funny" to see Current Gwen trying to NOT act like a child against Young Ben, and also seeing Young Gwen so uncomfortable with the "nicer and mature" Current Ben.

I thought that was cute, for all their head butting, and as much as gwen had to play team mom they did care about each other a lot. Embarassed

Ursalink wrote:

+ I hate these stories about being "erased as it never happened", it makes no sense to gain experience if people forget them. But of course, I think it was better this way, because I don't see safe for Young Ben to have such a powerfull alien like Clockwork.

Yea I hate stories that never happened. If Gwen remembered "time heals" from AF now would have been a good time to show some character growth by having her uote paradox "Time travel is for immortals and fools.". But NO the story is lost in the mix of it never happened but it kind of did but no one remembers lala land. I'm trying to find the upside these days, but the everyone forgets part did put me off.

Ursalink wrote:

+ I don't find sense to Eon's story. First time, he was a weird alien, then he's a corrupted version of Ben; and now he looks like a weird alien again but he's still a corrupted Ben according to Derrick J Wyatt. And what about his minions? They are still slaved alternative Bens or what?

Because the writers keep retconning eon. He started as an alien, then he was an evil future ben. Its not really any of the cartoons fault, he started out in that live action move. I try to think of it like this, Ben 10k is the best possable future for Ben, and Eon is the worst. Don't think on it more then that it will give you a head ach.

Ursalink wrote:

+ This stuff about the "Time War", I hope we will see it again in future episodes. It get extremely interesting.

ME too, if this turned out to be over arching plot of omniverse it might just save the show in my eyes. . . or it'll get ignored in favor of two galvan from the special ed class blundering around trying to figure out what a doornob or something else "funny".

Ursalink wrote:

+ I also hope they will allow us to see again this new "Ben 10000", I couldn't even see where he had the Omnitrix now. And I really REALLY don't want to see him as a copy of the Ben 10000 of the original series. There were too many things of that future that I didn't like.

I think at the very least we'll see a future where Kevin isn't an evil nut job, but otherwise resembles the original ben 10k future.

Ursalink wrote:

+ The whole quest of "treasure map" was really funny, specially the last part when Ben reasoned about why the start line of the quest was brilliant to hide the "treasure".

Well, opinions?

I'll give them that that was clever.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum