You are not connected. Please login or register

BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 2:48 am

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
Wow, what a brilliant episode. I was not expecting that, just when I was ready to give up on the show as well!

Paradox, Gwen, Young Ben+Gwen+Max, Ben 10k, Ditto, Wildvine... even Pakmar being back was cool.

I can't stress enough how awesome it was seeing Paradox and Gwen again. I actually cheered when Gwen arrived at the plumber base. That weird time-world place was awesome too, it really brought back memories of the old days of Ben 10. Oh, and that young Clockwork looked like the cutest thing I've ever seen haha. I liked the twist in the plan about hiding Paradox's hand as well.

In addition, I love that Omniverse actually attempted some complexity in the story.

I seriously hope those passing acknowledgments about the 'Time War' grow to mean something. I will eat my foot in happiness if they do. If they don't... well, then that makes me dislike the whole ending to this episode. Bringing Ben 10,000 back just for a gag? That is exactly the kind of thing that is turning me off Omniverse, the focus on comedy over story. But yeah, I really hope this 'Time War' actually becomes something!

Only things I definitely didn't like was Eon's voice and that there was no acknowledgement by anyone that Eon is an alt version of Ben ...unless he isn't still Ben? Eh, I feel the same as Grandpa max with this timey-wimey stuff, it's so confusing.

Also, seeing young Ben question Undertown reminds me how ridiculous of a concept it is. Do we know when Undertown actually started down there?

Oh, and anyone else love the music they played when Ben 10,000 stepped through that portal? Very Happy

52 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 3:03 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Lukey wrote:
Also, seeing young Ben question Undertown reminds me how ridiculous of a concept it is. Do we know when Undertown actually started down there?

No hard dates in the show i think djw said something about after destroy all aliens, and before Alien force. I don't think the IDEA is a bad one, I think anything remotely shady, alien related, and on earth going down without Max Tennyson, or Kevin E. Levin knowing about it kills my sense of disbelief.

These characters know things, or know people that know things, and they had no idea a alien squatters commune was hidden under their home town? Heck I'm shocked Kev's not running a pawn shop down there during the day, and spending his evenings with Gwen.

Humm thats not a bad idea >adds kevs pawn shop to fanfic notes<

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

53 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 6:59 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:
Lukey wrote:

No hard dates in the show i think djw said something about after destroy all aliens, and before Alien force. I don't think the IDEA is a bad one, I think anything remotely shady, alien related, and on earth going down without Max Tennyson, or Kevin E. Levin knowing about it kills my sense of disbelief.

These characters know things, or know people that know things, and they had no idea a alien squatters commune was hidden under their home town? Heck I'm shocked Kev's not running a pawn shop down there during the day, and spending his evenings with Gwen.

Humm thats not a bad idea >adds kevs pawn shop to fanfic notes<

I don't much get that at all either.

It's not like any of the aliens try to keep it a secret...just sort of a weird thing.

54 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 10:47 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lukey wrote:
Only things I definitely didn't like was Eon's voice and that there was no acknowledgement by anyone that Eon is an alt version of Ben ...unless he isn't still Ben?

Derrick confirmed he is human, and an alt. version of Ben.

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/417049770809379965

That one we saw is probably a dimension when Ben went rogue and figured he should used his powers to take over everything. It seems he lost his Omnitrix somehow...Azmuth before he died was responsible maybe?

What I wonder the most is if his servants are still versions of Ben. And why doesn't Eon use them as an "Omnitrix Army" like Vilgax dreamed. (maybe he just despises the idea, or thinks he's stronger than an Omnitrix anyways)

55 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 1:38 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Lukey wrote:
Only things I definitely didn't like was Eon's voice and that there was no acknowledgement by anyone that Eon is an alt version of Ben ...unless he isn't still Ben?

Derrick confirmed he is human, and an alt. version of Ben.

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/417049770809379965

That one we saw is probably a dimension when Ben went rogue and figured he should used his powers to take over everything. It seems he lost his Omnitrix somehow...Azmuth before he died was responsible maybe?

What I wonder the most is if his servants are still versions of Ben. And why doesn't Eon use them as an "Omnitrix Army" like Vilgax dreamed. (maybe he just despises the idea, or thinks he's stronger than an Omnitrix anyways)
Or Ben may never had received an omnitrix.

56 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 4:46 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
The origin of Eon is something I'd like to see.

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

57 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 5:49 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
The Ben 10,000 ending reminded me of that Teen Titans episode were heroes had to figth and ended whit the heroines being teleported.

58 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th January 2013, 6:32 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:
+ That kind of "space limbo" where Eon kept Paradox trapped was really creepy. It looked like Eon's (corrupted Ben's) homeplace/time or something. I hope they will allow us to see it again.

That wasn't his home dimension. Paradox said that he confined Eon to the "main" timeline, the one we follow. That was Bellwood, our Ben's Bellwood, sometime in the future. Based on the fact that the Mr. Smoothy thing was still there, not so far in the future.

59 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st January 2013, 2:10 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
+ That kind of "space limbo" where Eon kept Paradox trapped was really creepy. It looked like Eon's (corrupted Ben's) homeplace/time or something. I hope they will allow us to see it again.

That wasn't his home dimension. Paradox said that he confined Eon to the "main" timeline, the one we follow. That was Bellwood, our Ben's Bellwood, sometime in the future. Based on the fact that the Mr. Smoothy thing was still there, not so far in the future.

I hope he meant "main" timeline as in "Eon's main timeline" because otherwise...I just pissed my pants pale , metaphorically ofc.

60 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st January 2013, 11:29 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

I hope he meant "main" timeline as in "Eon's main timeline" because otherwise...I just pissed my pants pale , metaphorically ofc.

Paradox's exact words were "this timeline." The entire point of the episode is that Eon needed the Chrono-navigator to leave to other dimensions.

So. Pissing one's pants is an appropriate response.

61 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th February 2013, 11:11 pm

Ben1015ish

I agree that this is probably one of the best episodes of the series, I just have a few things to point out:

1) Present Ben in Young Ben's body put the clues and stuff around town, but he said in the clues for Young ben in Present Ben's body to use aliens the young Ben never heard of. But how could Present Ben in Young Ben's body put the clues in the places because Young Ben hadn't had the aliens needed to get them yet?

2) If everyone was supposed to forget about the experience (Quoting Young Ben: "In a few minutes, none of this will have happened and we'll forget about it") then how would Gwen have remembered about Ben telling her to come get him on this certain day?

3) I noticed the only time Young ben in Present Ben's body didn't get the right alien is when he said "This looks like a job for..." I doubt this means anything, but I just thought I'd mention it.

62 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th February 2013, 11:25 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
Ben1015ish wrote:I agree that this is probably one of the best episodes of the series, I just have a few things to point out:

1) Present Ben in Young Ben's body put the clues and stuff around town, but he said in the clues for Young ben in Present Ben's body to use aliens the young Ben never heard of. But how could Present Ben in Young Ben's body put the clues in the places because Young Ben hadn't had the aliens needed to get them yet?

2) If everyone was supposed to forget about the experience (Quoting Young Ben: "In a few minutes, none of this will have happened and we'll forget about it") then how would Gwen have remembered about Ben telling her to come get him on this certain day?

3) I noticed the only time Young ben in Present Ben's body didn't get the right alien is when he said "This looks like a job for..." I doubt this means anything, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Some of your problems are answerable but I do agree that the plot for this episode was characteristicly loose for an OV episode, it just felt like they were trying to cram in too much awesome to cover some really simple loopholes.

I just prefer my stories to be tighter than this one was, still plenty of awesome in it, and it's no means a bad episode, or even an average one. It's just a preference I guess.

63 Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th February 2013, 11:43 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Because at that point in time, she remembered it since none of it had been "erased" from time. When Ben stopped Eon, that caused none of that to happen, erasing everything that had occurred, including Ben telling Gwen about coming to see him. You see even though all of this seemed to happen over 5 years, it actually occurred over about 30 minutes: from the time Eon attacked the Bens to the time that the Bens took down Eon. I don't know if this makes sense to you guys but it is the way I see it. I take pride in my knowledge of time travel Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum