Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 20th January 2013, 5:42 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
This thread/forum/topic/whatever.. will be to talk about your favorite episodes out of all the Ben 10 series, and movies, even the upcoming new episodes!

2 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 20th January 2013, 6:25 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ben Again.

Perfection in a can.


_________________
http://shrek.com

3 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 20th January 2013, 6:26 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ben Again yes. Much love thatways.

4 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 20th January 2013, 6:36 pm

Undertime

avatar
Human
Human
Ben Again obviously. I think Store 23 too. Looks like it will be a great episode.

5 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 20th January 2013, 6:47 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The memory of Con of Rath will last with me forever, such a great episode.
Also, So Long and Thanks for all the Smoothies stands out, despite being quite recent.

My favourite period of B10 had to be the fourth season of OS-the first season of AF, and within that my favourite movie is Secret of the Omnitrix. Though the first season of OV is certainly up there.

6 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 20th January 2013, 8:29 pm

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Secret of the omnitrix was a huge character moment for ben I always loved it. The first arch of alien force was awesome. Along with hero time, to catch a falling star, its not easy being gwen, where the magic happens, couples retreat, girl trouble, enemy of my frenemy, and moonstruck

7 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 21st January 2013, 1:43 am

mace23


Plumber
Plumber
all of B10 Alien Force season 1 except Ben+x=2
The UA Forever Knights storyline til A Knight To Remember


But if I had to choose a top 5-8

AF
Ben 10 Returns, Everybody Hates The Weather,What Little Girls Are Made Of
Alone Together,War Of The Worlds

AF
Vengeance of Vilgax, Vreedle Vreedle,Single Handed,Busy Box,Time Heals

UA S1
Hit Em Where They Live, Andreas Fault,Fused,Hero Time,Perplexhedron

UA S2
It's Not So Easy Being Gwen,Creature From Beyond,Viktor The Spoils, Catch A Falling Star,Ultimate Enemy,



Last edited by mace23 on 10th April 2013, 2:24 am; edited 4 times in total

8 my answer on 4th April 2013, 4:02 pm

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
my fave episode is "absoloute power" or
"have i got a deal for you" might be an odd choice but there it is
also girl trouble and perfect girlfriend


very excited at the rumour of a film


cheers

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Heroes United was perf. Upgrade, Gen Rex crossover, Upgrade, Upgrade, more Upgrade.

Ben Again is perf.

Frogs of War.

Ultimate Sacrifice.

Divided We Stand.

Final Battle.


_________________

10 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 4th April 2013, 4:51 pm

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Original : Ghostfreaked Out
AF : Vendetta
UA : Night of a Living Nightmare
OV : Ben Again (so far)

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

11 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 6th April 2013, 1:56 pm

JoyRae


Original series: Back With a Vengeance and Last Laugh.
Alien Force: Con of Rath and Time Heals.
Ultimate Alien: Where the Magic Happens and Forge of Creation.
Omniverse: Malefactor and Ben Again.

Couldn't just pick one from each series, so I went with two.

12 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 7th April 2013, 10:10 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OS: The Unnaturals and Ben 4 Good Buddy
AF: War of Worlds and Simple
UA: Basic Training and It's Not Easy Being Gwen
OV: Blukic And Driba Go To Mr. Smoothy's and Rules of Engagement
Movie: Secret of the Omnitrix and Destroy All Aliens

13 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 8th April 2013, 12:58 am

Lukey

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OS
The Return + Be Afraid of the Dark - Just really good tbh
The Visitor - I loveeee Xylene

AF
Paradox - It introduced Paradox. Enough said
War of the Worlds - Fantastic ending to a fantastic story arc
Con of Rath - Genuinely funny
The Final Battle - Epicness

UA
Moonstruck - A prequel episode yayy
Catch a Falling Star - Amazingly dark for a kids show

OV
The Frogs of War - Literally perfect.


Oh, and Secrets of the Omnitrix was awesome too!


14 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 8th April 2013, 1:05 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OS: The Krakken.
AF: The Con of Rath.
UA: Prisoner 775 is Missing or The Map of Infinity.
OV: Um......................................... Gone Fishin, Ben Again, Special Delivery, The Frogs of War Part 1/2, or Evil's Encore.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

15 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 8th April 2013, 1:29 am

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
OS: The Return/Be Afraid of the Dark. They were really swell. I also quite enjoyed the Negative 10.

AF: Con of Rath. It's everything I love about OV, only in AF! I also like War of the Worlds, except the ending.

UA: Catch a Falling Star brought us Verk, and I really enjoyed The Eggman Cometh and The Ultimate Sacrifice.

OV: Ben Again, Frogs of War, and Evil's Encore are all basically perfect.


_________________
http://shrek.com

16 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 8th April 2013, 10:42 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I'll try this too.

OS: Kevin 11, Back with a Vengeance, Ben 10.000, The Return and Be Afraid of The Dark
AF: Max Out, Paradox, War of The World, Vendetta and The Final Battle
UA: Fused, The Forge Of Creation, ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage, Solitary Alignment and Catch a Falling Star
OV: Of Predators and Prey, Malefactor, Showdown, Ben Again and The Frogs oF War

Favorite Movie: Secrets Of The Omnitrix


Emotionally, Omniverse was the weakest series so far.

17 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 8th April 2013, 1:55 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:I'll try this too.

OS: Kevin 11, Back with a Vengeance, Ben 10.000, The Return and Be Afraid of The Dark
AF: Max Out, Paradox, War of The World, Vendetta and The Final Battle
UA: Fused, The Forge Of Creation, ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage, Solitary Alignment and Catch a Falling Star
OV: Of Predators and Prey, Malefactor, Showdown, Ben Again and The Frogs oF War

Favorite Movie: Secrets Of The Omnitrix


Emotionally, Omniverse was the weakest series so far.

I agree, my favorite series is Alien Force.

18 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 8th April 2013, 2:17 pm

Alien Fan

avatar
Human
Human
Original Series: Ghostfreaked Out, The Return, Be Afraid of the Dark
Alien Force: All episodes except Fool's Gold
Ultimate Alien: The Forge of Creation, Absolute Power, Ben 10,000 Returns, Double or Nothing, Inspector 13
Omniverse: Outbreak
Movies: Secret of the Omnitrix

19 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 17th October 2014, 10:10 pm

Lukey

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Hope this thread revival is okay - I gotta update my list with the more recent Omniverse eps!

Movie
Secret of the Omnitrix

OS
The Return + Be Afraid of the Dark - Just really good tbh
The Visitor - I loveeee Xylene

AF
Paradox - It introduced Paradox. Enough said
War of the Worlds - Fantastic ending to a fantastic story arc
Con of Rath - Genuinely funny
The Secret of Chromastone
The Final Battle - Epicness

UA
Moonstruck - A prequel episode yayy
Catch a Falling Star - Amazingly dark for a kids show

OV
The Frogs of War - Literally perfect.
And Then There Were None & And Then There Was Ben - Literally perfect.
The Rooters of All Evil & Weapon XI, Part 1 & Part 2 - Nearly literally perfect.

20 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 17th October 2014, 10:13 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
well as long as this thread is alive again let's have another go at this

OS: Bengeance is Mine
AF: Bengeance is Mine
UA: Bengeance is Mine
OV: Bengeance is Mine

(I love Bengeance is Mine!)

for real though

OS: The Billy Larry two-parter in S3, the Negative 10
AF: Con of Rath and Save the Last Dance
UA: The Eggman Cometh, The Mother of All Vreedles
OV: Bengeance is Mine, No Honor Among Bros, Special Delivery, Universe Vs. Tennyson, Ballad of Baumann

(gee i wonder what kind of episode i like)
(also wow i didn't even read my old post before making this but my os answer is exactly the same)


_________________
http://shrek.com

21 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 18th October 2014, 4:03 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OS: Washington B.C, Kevin 11, Lucky Girl, Secrets, Framed, Ultimate Weapon, Tough Luck, Ghostfreaked Out, Back With a Vengeance, Back With a Vengeance, The Return, Be Afraid of the Dark, Ken 10, Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10: Part 1 & 2 and Goodbye and Good Riddance.

AF: All That Glitters, X = Ben + 2, Darkstar Rising, Alone Together, Good Copy, Bad Copy, Save the Last Dance, Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 1, Simple, The Final Battle: Part 1 (in part i hate the army of Vilgax, the design is so crappy) and The Final Battle: Part 2.

UA: Fame, Escape From Aggregor, Fused, Ultimate Aggregor, The Forge of Creation, ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage, The Enemy of My Enemy, Absolute Power: Part 1, Absolute Power: Part 2, The Creature From Beyond, The Purge, The Flame Keepers' Circle, A Knight to Remember, Solitary Alignment, Catch a Falling Star, The Eggman Cometh, The Beginning of the End, The Ultimate Enemy: Part 1 and The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2.

Omniverse: The More Things Change: Part 1, The More Things Change: Part 2, A Jolt From The Past, So Long, And Thanks For All The Smoothies, It Was Them, Trouble Helix, Of Predators And Prey: Part 1 & 2, Malefactor, Rules Of Engagement, Showdown: Part 1 & 2, T.G.I.S., Tummy Trouble, Store 23, Vilgax Must Croak, Ben Again, The Frogs Of War: Part 1 & 2, The Ultimate Heist, O Mother, Where Art Thou?, Evil's Encore, Return to Forever, Mud is Thicker than Water, OTTO Motives, A Fistful of Brains, For a Few Brains More, Something Zombozo This Way Comes, Mystery, Incorporeal, An American Benwolf in London, Animo Crackers, Rad Monster Party, Charmed, I'm Sure, The Vampire Strikes Back, And Then There Were None, And Then There Was Ben, Collect This, The Vengers, Cough It Up, The Rooters of All Evil, Universe Vs. Tennyson, Weapon XI: Part 1 & 2.

Movies: Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix and i like Eon from Ben 10: Race Against Time, the rest of the movie for me is bad.

22 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 20th October 2014, 10:50 pm

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
yolo

OS: Secrets, Negative Ten, Return/BAOTD, Back With a Vengeance, Game Ogre
AF: War of the Worlds, Final Battle, Good Copy Bad Copy, Vengeance of Vilgax, Con of Rath, Above and Beyond, Alone Together, Grounded
UA: Saltimate Sacrifice, Saltimate Aggegor/Map of Infinity, Blackman Eggman Cometh, Hit 'Em Where They Live, Video Games, Absolute Power, Catch a Falling Star, Night of the Living Nightmare, Double or Nothing
OV: Bengeance is Mine, Special Delivery, No Honor Among Bros, Rad Monster Party, BADGTMS, Vilgax Must Croak, Ben Again, and I guess the Power Hour why not


_________________

23 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 21st October 2014, 3:12 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Solo28 wrote:yolo

OS: Secrets, Negative Ten, Return/BAOTD, Back With a Vengeance, Game Ogre
AF: War of the Worlds, Final Battle, Good Copy Bad Copy, Vengeance of Vilgax, Con of Rath, Above and Beyond, Alone Together, Grounded
UA: Saltimate Sacrifice, Saltimate Aggegor/Map of Infinity, Blackman Eggman Cometh, Hit 'Em Where They Live, Video Games, Absolute Power, Catch a Falling Star, Night of the Living Nightmare, Double or Nothing
OV: Bengeance is Mine, Special Delivery, No Honor Among Bros, Rad Monster Party, BADGTMS, Vilgax Must Croak, Ben Again, and I guess the Power Hour why not
Sorry bout this but there's a lot of spelling errors. Btw what's BADGTMS and what power hour u talking bout?


_________________


24 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 21st October 2014, 3:53 am

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
Solo28 wrote:yolo

OS: Secrets, Negative Ten, Return/BAOTD, Back With a Vengeance, Game Ogre
AF: War of the Worlds, Final Battle, Good Copy Bad Copy, Vengeance of Vilgax, Con of Rath, Above and Beyond, Alone Together, Grounded
UA: Saltimate Sacrifice, Saltimate Aggegor/Map of Infinity, Blackman Eggman Cometh, Hit 'Em Where They Live, Video Games, Absolute Power, Catch a Falling Star, Night of the Living Nightmare, Double or Nothing
OV: Bengeance is Mine, Special Delivery, No Honor Among Bros, Rad Monster Party, BADGTMS, Vilgax Must Croak, Ben Again, and I guess the Power Hour why not
Sorry bout this but there's a lot of spelling errors. Btw what's BADGTMS and what power hour u talking bout?

Solo28, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that BADGTMS stands for Blukic and Driba Go To Mr. Smoothy's. I'm not quite sure about the Power Hour, but it probably is one of the hour long specials. As for spelling errors, I'm pretty sure that his were intentional. Meanwhile, I don't know what your excuse is for all of your spelling errors.


_________________
It's Hero Time!

25 Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread on 21st October 2014, 4:08 am

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Solo28 wrote:yolo

OS: Secrets, Negative Ten, Return/BAOTD, Back With a Vengeance, Game Ogre
AF: War of the Worlds, Final Battle, Good Copy Bad Copy, Vengeance of Vilgax, Con of Rath, Above and Beyond, Alone Together, Grounded
UA: Saltimate Sacrifice, Saltimate Aggegor/Map of Infinity, Blackman Eggman Cometh, Hit 'Em Where They Live, Video Games, Absolute Power, Catch a Falling Star, Night of the Living Nightmare, Double or Nothing
OV: Bengeance is Mine, Special Delivery, No Honor Among Bros, Rad Monster Party, BADGTMS, Vilgax Must Croak, Ben Again, and I guess the Power Hour why not
Sorry bout this but there's a lot of spelling errors. Btw what's BADGTMS and what power hour u talking bout?

Solo28, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that BADGTMS stands for Blukic and Driba Go To Mr. Smoothy's. I'm not quite sure about the Power Hour, but it probably is one of the hour long specials. As for spelling errors, I'm pretty sure that his were intentional. Meanwhile, I don't know what your excuse is for all of your spelling errors.

power hour is attwn/b

and yes badgtms is that


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum