You are not connected. Please login or register

T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

101 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2013, 6:19 am

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
Guys, according to this site : http://cidadedebaixo.blogspot.be/2013/04/tgise-suas-inumeras-especulacoes.html Blitzwolfer appears in T.G.I.S. !!!

"Muitos fãs acreditam que Lobisben, agora chamado de Blitzwolfer, apareça nesse episódio.", it says !

SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

102 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2013, 6:45 am

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Blitzwolfer's always been one of my favorites, because I love wolves (and canines in general), so I'm looking forward to seeing him.

103 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2013, 6:57 am

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
Tsaklas wrote:Guys, according to this site : http://cidadedebaixo.blogspot.be/2013/04/tgise-suas-inumeras-especulacoes.html Blitzwolfer appears in T.G.I.S. !!!

"Muitos fãs acreditam que Lobisben, agora chamado de Blitzwolfer, apareça nesse episódio.", it says !

Really, that's awful. Why on earth do you believe that.

Where's there source, they havn't even said it with any vindication. They are only saying that fans think it will be the return of Blitzwolfer.

The site also said that we'll get a new alien, which is obviously rubbish. All the season 3 aliens have appeared in some form or other in the Arc 4 intro, why leave this guy out. The arc 4 intro was made a long time before TGIS was delayed, and again, no source.

104 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2013, 9:03 am

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
ZeroRecoil wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:Guys, according to this site : http://cidadedebaixo.blogspot.be/2013/04/tgise-suas-inumeras-especulacoes.html Blitzwolfer appears in T.G.I.S. !!!

Where's there source, they havn't even said it with any vindication. They are only saying that fans think it will be the return of Blitzwolfer.

The site also said that we'll get a new alien, which is obviously rubbish. All the season 3 aliens have appeared in some form or other in the Arc 4 intro, why leave this guy out. The arc 4 intro was made a long time before TGIS was delayed, and again, no source.

its possible that blitzwolfer will appear because if its a secret saturday crossover it plays to the whole cryptids thing.

i dont think we will get another new alien as they have to leave some for later episodes.

looking forward to it

cheers

105 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2013, 9:14 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

its possible that blitzwolfer will appear because if its a secret saturday crossover it plays to the whole cryptids thing.

i dont think we will get another new alien as they have to leave some for later episodes.

looking forward to it

cheers

blitzwolfer wolf blitzer . . . im old enough to get that joke thats sad. . . .

106 tgis on 13th April 2013, 11:22 am

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
baunmans in it = good episode

107 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2013, 12:11 pm

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
ZeroRecoil wrote:

Eh, sorry, Ben 10 wiki said Benwolf/Blitzwolfer appears in this episode and I don't know Spanish to understand what it says... Sorry guys Sad

SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

108 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2013, 12:49 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Tsaklas wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

Eh, sorry, Ben 10 wiki said Benwolf/Blitzwolfer appears in this episode and I don't know Spanish to understand what it says... Sorry guys Sad
It's ok. Just a bit of advice though: don't listen to what the wiki has to say. It isn't a reliable source Smile

109 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th April 2013, 6:22 am

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
The episode aired today in India, so we should get some more info about it.

110 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th April 2013, 11:12 am

Zybloks

Human
Human
MaskedKitsune wrote:The episode aired today in India, so we should get some more info about it.

Not yet, about 18 minutes left. Gosh, I am so excited!

111 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th April 2013, 11:36 am

Zybloks

Human
Human
Zybloks wrote:
MaskedKitsune wrote:The episode aired today in India, so we should get some more info about it.

Urgh!!!Yargh! A JOLT FROM THE PAST INSTEAD OF TGIS!!! GUYZ, IAM SO DAMN ANGRY...!! >Sad

112 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th April 2013, 1:05 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Zybloks wrote:
Zybloks wrote:

Urgh!!!Yargh! A JOLT FROM THE PAST INSTEAD OF TGIS!!! GUYZ, IAM SO DAMN ANGRY...!! >Sad
That was a fail, that was a fail...

113 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th April 2013, 8:58 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
This pisses me off so bad right now... the fact we have to wait SO LONG JUST TO SEE ONE EPISODE APPEAR....
And the fact there's barely any Ben 10 info lately, and I can barely handle a week without some Ben 10 news so.... Imma rage...

114 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th April 2013, 1:50 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:This pisses me off so bad right now... the fact we have to wait SO LONG JUST TO SEE ONE EPISODE APPEAR....
And the fact there's barely any Ben 10 info lately, and I can barely handle a week without some Ben 10 news so.... Imma rage...
I know this is an outrage Evil or Very Mad Mad i cant believe derrick stopped answering Ben 10 questions in the time we need it most when Ben 10 is on hiatus this stinks.

115 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th April 2013, 2:01 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:This pisses me off so bad right now... the fact we have to wait SO LONG JUST TO SEE ONE EPISODE APPEAR....
I know this is an outrage Evil or Very Mad Mad i cant believe derrick stopped answering Ben 10 questions in the time we need it most when Ben 10 is on hiatus this stinks.
ikr... now we can only rely on the Video Game, Comic-Con... Maybe another 6 minute preview like last Summer but that's highly doubtful...
If there waiting to air TGIS cause of the same reason as Rules of Engagement (aka editing a transformation from dark orbs to white orbs, and the new intro) then that is a load of bull shit...

116 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th April 2013, 2:08 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ikr... now we can only rely on the Video Game, Comic-Con... Maybe another 6 minute preview like last Summer but that's highly doubtful...
If there waiting to air TGIS cause of the same reason as Rules of Engagement (aka editing a transformation from dark orbs to white orbs, and the new intro) then that is a load of bull shit...
what do u mean editing the dark orbs to white orbs i dont get why the would have to edit it

117 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th April 2013, 10:28 pm

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
We got The More Things Change part 1
and what happened on the wiki?
looks like I'm gonna have to pop a trip

118 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th April 2013, 1:25 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
wonder why this episode been postponed for so long considering it was the first of arc 3.

119 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th April 2013, 9:23 am

Urutsune

Human
Human
Maybe the episode is special in a way and they are waiting for a perfect moment.

120 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th April 2013, 10:49 am

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
It's been transformed probably to it being the crossover. And I kind of agree that episode 21 is early for a crossover.

121 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th April 2013, 12:01 pm

Urutsune

Human
Human
Well just because it is a crossover it does not mean it is going to be that a big deal of a episode. It could be just a simple tribute to the other series.
Or maybe that is what delayed it. It may just wanted to be something simple but they ended up making it something more fancy.

122 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th April 2013, 2:12 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Tammar wrote:It's been transformed probably to it being the crossover. And I kind of agree that episode 21 is early for a crossover.
yeah could be similar to what happened to the episode Legends from Justice League were the animators had to change the Justice Society of America characters to original ones because WB was no happy of their depiction.

http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Legends

123 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th April 2013, 6:03 am

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
Maybe something to do with episode content and events taking place, no wait, that would place this before all of this weeks events
nevermind
I'd say that it has to do something with Uru said, waiting for the perfect time

124 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th April 2013, 7:23 am

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
No T.G.I.S. this weekend either.
Sad

125 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th April 2013, 11:12 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
where did we get the idea that the saturdays where in this again?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum