Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

201 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2013, 12:03 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
datdude wrote:Holy . . . . its real? I thought it wouldn't really happen. I mean when i saw the tgis acronim I thought hay the S might be for saturday and I do miss that show but wow I never thought this would happen for real

Life it can surprise you.

I'll actually watch this episode.

Would love if the the saturdays came back or hung out with ben more.

I second that. They should be kinda like the Plumber Helpers and appear from time to time, maybe even hunt some more serious threats together.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I only skimmed it but it looked pretty good. Oprah and Slolon you need to stop acting like butt cheeks.

So not liking an episode makes me a butt cheek

Yep makes tons of sense

Yes, my bro, because: You haven't actually seen the episode as it was meant to be seen. Without dialogue we can understand, we don't have any real context. For all we know, there is some real funny shit going on in there. But we don't know.

Exactly.

202 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2013, 12:17 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I would love a crossover with "the Mondays": http://secretsaturdays.wikia.com/wiki/Zak_Monday

203 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2013, 12:22 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:I would love a crossover with "the Mondays": http://secretsaturdays.wikia.com/wiki/Zak_Monday
acording to that page Zak Monday got killed.


_________________

204 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2013, 4:44 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I only skimmed it but it looked pretty good. Oprah and Slolon you need to stop acting like butt cheeks.

So not liking an episode makes me a butt cheek

Yep makes tons of sense

Yes, my bro, because: You haven't actually seen the episode as it was meant to be seen. Without dialogue we can understand, we don't have any real context. For all we know, there is some real funny shit going on in there. But we don't know.

Oh yeah, I know Arabic and it's pretty hilarious

205 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2013, 4:46 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I only skimmed it but it looked pretty good. Oprah and Slolon you need to stop acting like butt cheeks.

So not liking an episode makes me a butt cheek

Yep makes tons of sense

Yes, my bro, because: You haven't actually seen the episode as it was meant to be seen. Without dialogue we can understand, we don't have any real context. For all we know, there is some real funny shit going on in there. But we don't know.

Okay, okay. But then you can't say that it looks pretty good either, for the same reason.

I don't think that I'm going to like it, simply because of what it is. I was never much into the Saturdays. But it can still surprise me - and I hope it does.



Last edited by ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル on 19th July 2013, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
http://shrek.com

206 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2013, 4:47 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I only skimmed it but it looked pretty good. Oprah and Slolon you need to stop acting like butt cheeks.

So not liking an episode makes me a butt cheek

Yep makes tons of sense

Yes, my bro, because: You haven't actually seen the episode as it was meant to be seen. Without dialogue we can understand, we don't have any real context. For all we know, there is some real funny shit going on in there. But we don't know.

Okay, okay. But then you can't say that it looks pretty good either, for the same reason.

Actually, it could be one of my favorites. But I would have liked it to be a bit more in-depth.

207 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2013, 8:43 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I would love a crossover with "the Mondays": http://secretsaturdays.wikia.com/wiki/Zak_Monday
acording to that page Zak Monday got killed.

So did Argost. In the same episode. Your point is?

208 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2013, 9:02 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I only skimmed it but it looked pretty good. Oprah and Slolon you need to stop acting like butt cheeks.

So not liking an episode makes me a butt cheek

Yep makes tons of sense

Yes, my bro, because: You haven't actually seen the episode as it was meant to be seen. Without dialogue we can understand, we don't have any real context. For all we know, there is some real funny shit going on in there. But we don't know.

Okay, okay. But then you can't say that it looks pretty good either, for the same reason.

I don't think that I'm going to like it, simply because of what it is. I was never much into the Saturdays. But it can still surprise me - and I hope it does.

It looks good. It's Omniverse. It always looks good.

209 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2013, 9:05 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I only skimmed it but it looked pretty good. Oprah and Slolon you need to stop acting like butt cheeks.

So not liking an episode makes me a butt cheek

Yep makes tons of sense

Yes, my bro, because: You haven't actually seen the episode as it was meant to be seen. Without dialogue we can understand, we don't have any real context. For all we know, there is some real funny shit going on in there. But we don't know.

Okay, okay. But then you can't say that it looks pretty good either, for the same reason.

I don't think that I'm going to like it, simply because of what it is. I was never much into the Saturdays. But it can still surprise me - and I hope it does.

It looks good. It's Omniverse. It always looks good.

oh i see

It definitely looks good.


_________________
http://shrek.com

210 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2013, 9:23 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I only skimmed it but it looked pretty good. Oprah and Slolon you need to stop acting like butt cheeks.

So not liking an episode makes me a butt cheek

Yep makes tons of sense

Yes, my bro, because: You haven't actually seen the episode as it was meant to be seen. Without dialogue we can understand, we don't have any real context. For all we know, there is some real funny shit going on in there. But we don't know.

Okay, okay. But then you can't say that it looks pretty good either, for the same reason.

I don't think that I'm going to like it, simply because of what it is. I was never much into the Saturdays. But it can still surprise me - and I hope it does.

It looks good. It's Omniverse. It always looks good.

oh i see

It definitely looks good.

Still a very very very very good episode

211 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th July 2013, 2:34 am

Azmuth's BFF


Emperor Milleous
Emperor Milleous
Solo28 wrote:
XLR98 wrote:There's this lizard guy

And that blue thing (behind Ben)

Why does that blue thing keep following Ben around.

He's been following him since The More Things Change Part 1 and I'm starting to worry.

Oh you meant the other blue thing.
^ This.


_________________
Awh yeah, my pizza's here. XR

212 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th July 2013, 11:18 pm

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I'll watch the English version when it airs, but I don't have any high hopes for it. Not really a fan of Secret Saturdays.


_________________

213 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th July 2013, 11:52 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Solo28 wrote:I'll watch the English version when it airs, but I don't have any high hopes for it. Not really a fan of Secret Saturdays.

Secret Saturdays is a good show tbh

214 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st July 2013, 1:55 am

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
Solo28 wrote:I'll watch the English version when it airs, but I don't have any high hopes for it. Not really a fan of Secret Saturdays.

Secret Saturdays is a good show tbh

Gosh darn it Tamtaro accept that I have a different opinion.


_________________

215 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st July 2013, 6:55 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Solo28 wrote:
Tammar wrote:
Solo28 wrote:I'll watch the English version when it airs, but I don't have any high hopes for it. Not really a fan of Secret Saturdays.

Secret Saturdays is a good show tbh

Gosh darn it Tamtaro accept that I have a different opinion.

It's a good one to him (and me for that matter), not good for you and some others. Different people see the same things very differely.

Let's leave it at that.

216 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st July 2013, 7:25 am

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Solo28 wrote:
Tammar wrote:
Solo28 wrote:I'll watch the English version when it airs, but I don't have any high hopes for it. Not really a fan of Secret Saturdays.

Secret Saturdays is a good show tbh

Gosh darn it Tamtaro accept that I have a different opinion.

It's a good one to him (and me for that matter), not good for you and some others. Different people see the same things very differely.

Let's leave it at that.

If it helps I don't like Generator Rex, but that still doesn't stop Heroes United from being my favourite Ben 10 special.

217 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st July 2013, 8:21 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I don't speak Arabic, but from Rook saying "Saturday" and "cryptid" in English, and the look on Ben's face, Rook seems to know about them. Tamtaro, is this guess correct?


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

218 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st July 2013, 8:41 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:I don't speak Arabic, but from Rook saying "Saturday" and "cryptid" in English, and the look on Ben's face, Rook seems to know about them. Tamtaro, is this guess correct?
Yes, it is. Rook also said that he thought chupacabras are nowhere to be found, and the Saturdays said it's thanks to them.

219 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd July 2013, 1:07 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:I don't speak Arabic, but from Rook saying "Saturday" and "cryptid" in English, and the look on Ben's face, Rook seems to know about them. Tamtaro, is this guess correct?
Yes, it is. Rook also said that he thought chupacabras are nowhere to be found, and the Saturdays said it's thanks to them.

Please translate the entire episode for us.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

220 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th September 2013, 9:30 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
http://www.anmtv.xpg.com.br/ben-10-omniverse-ganha-crossover-com-os-sabados-secretos/

This site says "the brazilians will view the crossover in October 7th".

221 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 14th September 2013, 8:22 pm

Gravattacker

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Azmuth's BFF wrote:
Solo28 wrote:
XLR98 wrote:There's this lizard guy

And that blue thing (behind Ben)
Why does that blue thing keep following Ben around.

He's been following him since The More Things Change Part 1 and I'm starting to worry.

Oh you meant the other blue thing.
^ This.
This "lizard guy" is Komodo, and the "blue thing" is Zon.



Last edited by Gravattacker on 14th September 2013, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because im the owner of this post)

222 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th September 2013, 6:00 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_010_1280x720.jpg

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=421800

Look at the premiere dates.....

223 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th September 2013, 6:17 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Only a week away, technically 5 days but still, can't wait!
If only we could get those 1-2 minute clips like we used to, but I kinda doubt CN will put the Preview Page back

224 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th September 2013, 4:50 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Nobody wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/CARE1009191300001769_010_1280x720.jpg

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=421800

Look at the premiere dates.....

also confirmed on this website go to thursday the 3rd then go to 8pm http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/schedule/index.html?atclk_gn=gn_link_tvschedule


_________________


225 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th September 2013, 10:33 pm

Primus10

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I hate this episode ¬¬

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum