You are not connected. Please login or register

T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

76 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th April 2013, 5:25 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Solo28 wrote:I still refuse to believe it's a crossover with Secret Saturdays.

Come on, that show was on during AF and ended a long time ago. Like their going to crossover now.

Yeah, besides, I think this show had little popularity in geenral. I mean, in my country, this series was never popular. I don't think it was even aired at any moment.

77 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th April 2013, 5:36 pm

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:

Come on, that show was on during AF and ended a long time ago. Like their going to crossover now.

Yeah, besides, I think this show had little popularity in geenral. I mean, in my country, this series was never popular. I don't think it was even aired at any moment.
In my country, they haven't even shown that series.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

78 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th April 2013, 6:22 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
I really hope this isn't true.

I want the crossover to be with something I like ._.

79 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th April 2013, 6:26 pm

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:I really hope this isn't true.

I want the crossover to be with something I like ._.

Thomas Gaben Ibaumann Soup

TGIS

80 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th April 2013, 8:26 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber

Which is why it is an Omniverse only episode, and isn't being advertised at all, and is not at all a special.

You guys seem to be awfully whiny, I have never watched a single GR episode, but that special is still one of the best Ben 10-out-of-show specials, perhaps the best.

It doesn't matter if you don't know them, neither do I, but its an action cartoon show, you don't need to know the characters to understand them or enjoy the events they experience.

81 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th April 2013, 8:45 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Guys start checking your schedules to see if TGIS airs at anytime

82 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th April 2013, 9:44 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I am predicting that Shocksquatch will be used during this episode. (I know I'm right)

83 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th April 2013, 5:32 am

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:I am predicting that Shocksquatch will be used during this episode. (I know I'm right)
hehe! the confidence! Very Happy

84 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th April 2013, 2:04 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:I am predicting that Shocksquatch will be used during this episode. (I know I'm right)
why because he based on big foot/yeti?

85 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th April 2013, 5:01 pm

Zybloks

Human
Human
Tsaklas wrote:WHAT THE HECK ??? WIKIPEDIA SAYS THIS EPISODE WILL AIR ON INDIA THIS SATURDAY !!!!

Seriously it is TRUEE!!! AWESOME, I am gonna see it before you do!! Uh hun! http://www.cartoonnetworkindia.com/tv/schedule/ go to Monday 15th April and check on Omniverse Tab at 5:00 pm whoa!

86 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th April 2013, 5:10 pm

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
Zybloks wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:WHAT THE HECK ??? WIKIPEDIA SAYS THIS EPISODE WILL AIR ON INDIA THIS SATURDAY !!!!

Seriously it is TRUEE!!! AWESOME, I am gonna see it before you do!! Uh hun! http://www.cartoonnetworkindia.com/tv/schedule/ go to Monday 15th April and check on Omniverse Tab at 5:00 pm whoa!
Then we are expecting you to give us the details Zybloks ! Also, If you can record it, please do it and post it online !

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

87 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th April 2013, 8:41 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
painlee wrote:
Yes. I am predicting that when the Saturday's meet Ben, they will believe he is a cryptid. I am not sure if Rook will be in this episode. Special Delivery had just Ben in it so this one might as well. I wish the special was an hour though.

88 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th April 2013, 8:42 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Tsaklas wrote:
Zybloks wrote:

Then we are expecting you to give us the details Zybloks ! Also, If you can record it, please do it and post it online !
Please, Please, Please! If anyone can do record it, please do it!!!!
If you can't record, can you atleast tell us what the aliens were...

89 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th April 2013, 8:55 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:
painlee wrote:
Yes. I am predicting that when the Saturday's meet Ben, they will believe he is a cryptid. I am not sure if Rook will be in this episode. Special Delivery had just Ben in it so this one might as well. I wish the special was an hour though.
if they come from another dimension then yeah ,but if it the same continuity then no ,as Ben is identity is public. unless the cross over is whit 11 years old Ben in which case it different.

90 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th April 2013, 3:11 am

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
How so would it be different?
would it be because it affects the 16 year old timeline?

91 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th April 2013, 4:10 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
Turbojake252 wrote:How so would it be different?

No, Ben's hero identity was not widely known wend he was 10, in which case they could confuse him with a cryptid.

they cant confuse him wend he is 16 years old as he is known world wide unless they are from a different universe.

92 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th April 2013, 10:18 am

Zybloks

Human
Human
Tsaklas wrote:
Zybloks wrote:

I will try, to ask a friend of mine who has the digital recorder, bcoz if i record it wud be awefully bad quality... i can find an alternative for you too! Like streaming TV..
And you know the dubbing part, maybe it doesn't matter... here we see the cartoons in English and Hindi, our language. We can choose between, so even if English dubbing has not been done, i can see it in Hindi and try to upload it, else i will record in english Smile

93 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th April 2013, 2:36 pm

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed about it not being a Secret Saturdays crossover.

Honestly, it just.....no.

But please do record it.

94 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2013, 12:38 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Solo28 wrote:I'm still keeping my fingers crossed about it not being a Secret Saturdays crossover.

But please do record it.

I for one like Secret Saturdays and hope this crossover rumor will be true. However, there are better shows, but this works too.

95 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2013, 2:42 pm

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
Solo28 wrote:I'm still keeping my fingers crossed about it not being a Secret Saturdays crossover.

But please do record it.

I am Tamtaro and me for one like Secret Saturdays and hope this crossover rumor will be true. However, there are better shows, but this works too.

I don't think they'd mix too well. I mean yeah they're both action cartoons, but still.

96 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2013, 3:39 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Solo28 wrote:
Tammar wrote:

But please do record it.

I am Tamtaro and me for one like Secret Saturdays and hope this crossover rumor will be true. However, there are better shows, but this works too.

I don't think they'd mix too well. I mean yeah they're both action cartoons, but still.

Yeah. If they were allowed to make a crossover with DC Nation, it would be better. AND STOP CHANGING MY WORDS IN YOUR QUOTES.

97 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2013, 5:18 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I've been waiting for these two series to unite ever since The Secret Saturdays first aired. They are made for each other in a way.

But I hope it's 13 years old Zak + 11 years old Ben, otherwise it would feel weird. Or teen Zak + teen Ben, but that would make Zak powerless. (due to the ending of The Secret Saturdays that I won't spoil)

98 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2013, 6:27 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:I've been waiting for these two series to unite ever since The Secret Saturdays first aired. They are made for each other in a way.

But I hope it's 13 years old Zak + 11 years old Ben, otherwise it would feel weird. Or teen Zak + teen Ben, but that would make Zak powerless. (due to the ending of The Secret Saturdays that I won't spoil)

I'm pretty sure Ferrick said that young Ben isn't in this.

99 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2013, 11:48 pm

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:How so would it be different?

No, Ben's hero identity was not widely known wend he was 10, in which case they could confuse him with a cryptid.

they cant confuse him wend he is 16 years old as he is known world wide unless they are from a different universe.
ah, makes sense
thanks for explaining

100 Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2013, 11:53 pm

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber

But please do record it.
I don't think it would work but for a different reason.
As far as a crossover goes, fine, sure, evidence to support a crossover is present in the Secret Saturdays in maybe two references to Ben10 at which maybe one point once upon a time a crossover was planned, abandoned and now resurrected in this instant which brings me to why it wouldn't work. Secret Saturdays no longer airs.
For viewers it would either be, Oh boy, a slap in the face or a whole bunch of confusion and day searching the internet.
It's different with Generator Rex as both series were on the air with huge popularity and fanbases
With a show that doesn't air anymore those who don't know what it is likely won't understand the significance of it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum