You are not connected. Please login or register

Q&A With Matt Wayne

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 41 of 43]

1001 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 5:08 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Sebastian13 wrote:1) Which alien did 11 years old Ben get first, Feedback or Articguana?
2) How many aliens did Ben have at the end of the original series? Would it be correct to assume 19 since that's how many we saw?
3) And are there any other aliens he has that we don't know about? (11 years old Ben)
1. We haven't said. If we do a story that touches on such matters, we'll probably decide based on the needs of that story. I know, it's unfair.

2. No, because we've added aliens like Feedback retroactively.

3. Yes, the Omnitrix is loaded with underpowered and powerless aliens we haven't seen, and it's reasonable to assume that Ben has accessed some and moved on. Somnambulizard, Bungee Sponge and Skidmarx come to mind.

1002 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 5:12 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
ntkyeung wrote:Questions regarding the Batman: The Brave and the Bold comic "The Attack of the Virtual Villains":

1. Had they appeared on the show, which voice actors would you personally cast to voice Jaime Reyes' parents and little sister?

2. In the Brave and the Bold universe, is Paco Jaime's only friend or does Jaime also have Brenda Del Vecchio?

1. I don't know.

2. You should ask Jim Krieg. He wrote Beetle's debut.

1003 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 5:19 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Kariachi wrote:I'd like to state, that this is maybe one of my favorite episodes of this show. Ever. Oh my gods.

1) Was this episode not, in fact, awesome?

2) Am I correct in assuming that Kevin and Argit bonded over mutual rage at OTTO?
1. You got me there. OTTO Motives was terrific.

2. That and other adventures in the NV.

1004 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 5:20 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
PeruAlonso wrote:Will there be an Omniverse episode where Ben finally gets over his fear of peacocks?
No, but he may have to face a peacock-themed villain.

1005 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 5:25 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
sb13cv wrote:Hi Mr. Wayne! I'm new here. XD My friend Quinton and I have been working on an Omniverse animation for about half a year, and we recently finished it. We tried to keep it faithful to the canon, so it's somewhere between "Malefactor" and "Showdown." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyVuYRvPgLM If you could take a look at it and give us some feedback... (Lol lame puns... it's a gift) it'd be really cool. Thanks for your time!
~Sam
I watched a few minutes of it--really fun! I'm pleased that we're inspiring you.

1006 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 5:30 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
BenJi wrote:Hello Mr Wayne. I'm posting some statements. Please tell me which of them are true and which are not.
1. When Diagon was in sky in his huge form before Ultimate Way Big dragged him down, is it true that he had stellar mass?
2. In same episode, when Sir George attacked Diagon with Ascalon, he was, merely scratched. Alscalon was shown to be able to bust a planet. Whereas Ult. Way Big completely chopped off one of his tentacles. Doesn't that mean Ult. Way Big can blow up planets with his cosmic rays?
3. Can Bloxx become as big as he wants?
4. Can Ultimate Swampfire regenrate like Swampfire?
Thanks.
1. He was so powerful, I have no idea which physical laws would apply to him.

2. No.

3. There's probably a limit. We haven't established it though.

4. I would guess that hyper-evolved Swampfire could regenerate. It's a trait that natural selection would favor.

1007 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 9:58 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Hi, Mr Wayne.  

I have some new questions for you. I hope you can answer me: 

1º) I'm sure they will manage to increase their number, but for the time being, the only members of the Forever Knights are the five surviving members we saw? (Joseph Chadwick as the Forever King, Sir Morton, the "Twins with Happpy and Sad Enoch's masks" and the Forever Ninja).  

2º) Since it has been proven that there were survivors from the Forever Knight, is it possible that there were survivors from the "Flame Keepers' Circle" too? 

3º) You may find this weird, but I found something weird about the final battle of "Ultimate Alien". You see, Vilgax and Ben fighting with Diagon and Sir George's powers make me think like they were actually being "the pawns" of the latters. One time, Sir George said that he was just like Ben when he was young. You'll find this weird but, would it be possible that Sir George "transferred" himself into Ben's body when he used Ascalon against Vilgax? I mean, even all the adult Bens we have seen have a beard similar to Sir George's.  

4º) I loved the references to Megazord and Transformers in "OTTO Motives". I would love to seeing something like that again. The latter made me wish even more for a crossover with "Transformers: Animated". (I'm glad Upgrade is back).  

5º) I loved the episode "Mud is Thicker Than Water", Cousin Lucy was fun and awesome. (She was like a female version of 10 years old Ben, getting Gwen's nerves). Her ability as a shapeshifter and impersonator was amazing, I hope she will return in other episodes. Is it possible that Ben will unlock a Sludgepuppy form from the Omnitrix in a future episode? (An ability like this one would definitely suit with Ben's character).  

I hope you can answer me these, please and thank you.

1008 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 11:00 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
1. What is up with the heroes constantly teaming up with the villains throughout the entire franchise?

2. Does Kevin know that "Lucky Girl" exists?

1009 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 11:11 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Ursalink wrote:Hi, Mr Wayne.  

I have some new questions for you. I hope you can answer me: 

1º) I'm sure they will manage to increase their number, but for the time being, the only members of the Forever Knights are the five surviving members we saw? (Joseph Chadwick as the Forever King, Sir Morton, the "Twins with Happpy and Sad Enoch's masks" and the Forever Ninja).  

2º) Since it has been proven that there were survivors from the Forever Knight, is it possible that there were survivors from the "Flame Keepers' Circle" too? 

3º) You may find this weird, but I found something weird about the final battle of "Ultimate Alien". You see, Vilgax and Ben fighting with Diagon and Sir George's powers make me think like they were actually being "the pawns" of the latters. One time, Sir George said that he was just like Ben when he was young. You'll find this weird but, would it be possible that Sir George "transferred" himself into Ben's body when he used Ascalon against Vilgax? I mean, even all the adult Bens we have seen have a beard similar to Sir George's.  

4º) I loved the references to Megazord and Transformers in "OTTO Motives". I would love to seeing something like that again. The latter made me wish even more for a crossover with "Transformers: Animated". (I'm glad Upgrade is back).  

5º) I loved the episode "Mud is Thicker Than Water", Cousin Lucy was fun and awesome. (She was like a female version of 10 years old Ben, getting Gwen's nerves). Her ability as a shapeshifter and impersonator was amazing, I hope she will return in other episodes. Is it possible that Ben will unlock a Sludgepuppy form from the Omnitrix in a future episode? (An ability like this one would definitely suit with Ben's character).  

I hope you can answer me these, please and thank you.
1. It's a safe bet that every time the Forever Knights show up, the roster changes slightly.

2. Not likely, but anything is possible.

3. Nope, if that was intended there would have been some real evidence of it. Dwayne liked to play fair with the viewers.

4. We were actually going to have OTTO call himself OTTO-Bot, but the lawyers said no way. OTTO-Didact is Matt Youngberg's very funny substitute.

5. I don't think we're going to have Ben unlock one--he's already a shapeshifter of sorts--but there may be a Sludgepuppy or two in his future.

1010 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 11:14 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
ntkyeung wrote:1. What is up with the heroes constantly teaming up with the villains throughout the entire franchise?

1. So this is your first television, then?

2. Yes.

1011 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 11:22 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Could you tell us the names of more of Ben's underpowered or powerless aliens such as Somnambulizard, Bungee Sponge or Skidmarx?

Last edited by verbomaniac on 14th November 2013, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

1012 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 11:28 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Thank you very much for your answers, Mr Wayne. About the last part, about the Sludgepuppy, I know Ben is a shapeshifter (considering he changes into different alien/hero forms), but I would like to see him with the other kind of shapeshifting. I mean, I can imagine Ben using a Sludgepuppy form to disguise himself as several characters (Grampa Max, Kevin, Rook... even Gwen), and make them look silly or say something stupid (like Vilgax insulting himself). That's why I would love to see Ben unlocking a Sludgepuppy form.

1013 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 14th November 2013, 12:13 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Matt Wayne wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:1) Which alien did 11 years old Ben get first, Feedback or Articguana?
2) How many aliens did Ben have at the end of the original series? Would it be correct to assume 19 since that's how many we saw?
3) And are there any other aliens he has that we don't know about? (11 years old Ben)
1. We haven't said. If we do a story that touches on such matters, we'll probably decide based on the needs of that story. I know, it's unfair.

2. No, because we've added aliens like Feedback retroactively.

3. Yes, the Omnitrix is loaded with underpowered and powerless aliens we haven't seen, and it's reasonable to assume that Ben has accessed some and moved on. Somnambulizard, Bungee Sponge and Skidmarx come to mind.
1.Fair enough.
2.Yes, but that happened after the original series.
3.Oh, I knew the answer would be a good one. Very Happy Interesting. Also, since Ben 10.000 gave him all the aliens he ever turned into back, that means Ben should still have them.

1014 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 14th November 2013, 7:02 pm

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
Matt Wayne wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:1. What is up with the heroes constantly teaming up with the villains throughout the entire franchise?

1. So this is your first television, then?

2. Yes.
2. When did he roughly first heard of "her"?

1015 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 15th November 2013, 6:54 pm

BenJi

Human
Human
Hey Mr. Wayne. Thanks for answering my questions. Here's some questions,
1- The Ultimate Ben form, Ben 10000 has, is it true that he has powers of all/most of his aliens in one form?
2- If 1 is true, does that mean that transformation has Way Big's strength, clockwork's time ray, chromastone's energy manip. NRG's durabilty etc. all?
3- Can Gwen teleport without any trouble now? Also, is distance a factor?
4- Is it true that Ult Echo Echo can fly at hypersonic speeds?
Thanks.

1016 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 15th November 2013, 10:34 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
3) And are there any other aliens he has that we don't know about?
derrick and matt and i think dwayne before he died confirmed that theres aliens ben has had for a while that we dont know about. according to ben again ben has had clockwork since he was 11 thanks to the omnitrix sync and its already confirmed 11 year old clockwork will appear again and clockwork didnt appear till UA so yeah its possible for him to have aliens we dont know about
Yes...but weren't the events in Ben Again supposed to be cancelled by some time rule mumbo-jumbo?

Paradox said something about that if I remember rightly. Not to mention young Ben having such an alien sounds dangerous...
derrick confirmed young feedback will return for a part in the time war

1017 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 16th November 2013, 11:30 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
3) And are there any other aliens he has that we don't know about?
derrick and matt and i think dwayne before he died confirmed that theres aliens ben has had for a while that we dont know about. according to ben again ben has had clockwork since he was 11 thanks to the omnitrix sync and its already confirmed 11 year old clockwork will appear again and clockwork didnt appear till UA so yeah its possible for him to have aliens we dont know about
Yes...but weren't the events in Ben Again supposed to be cancelled by some time rule mumbo-jumbo?

Paradox said something about that if I remember rightly. Not to mention young Ben having such an alien sounds dangerous...
derrick confirmed young feedback will return for a part in the time war
I was talking about Clockwork.

1018 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 17th November 2013, 12:11 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
1. Did albedo create his new device with the help of the blueprints Dr. Psychobos used to create the Nemetrix?

1019 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 17th November 2013, 12:21 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
verbomaniac wrote:Could you tell us the names of more of Ben's underpowered or powerless aliens such as Somnambulizard, Bungee Sponge or Skidmarx?
Those were all jokes.

The real ones are Mealymouth, Hippopotamass and Crabtastic.

1020 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 17th November 2013, 12:23 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Ursalink wrote:Thank you very much for your answers, Mr Wayne. About the last part, about the Sludgepuppy, I know Ben is a shapeshifter (considering he changes into different alien/hero forms), but I would like to see him with the other kind of shapeshifting. I mean, I can imagine Ben using a Sludgepuppy form to disguise himself as several characters (Grampa Max, Kevin, Rook... even Gwen), and make them look silly or say something stupid (like Vilgax insulting himself). That's why I would love to see Ben unlocking a Sludgepuppy form.
Okay, got it.

1021 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 17th November 2013, 12:26 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
ntkyeung wrote:

2. When did he roughly first heard of "her"?
It hasn't been established, but the night that Gwendolyn made the decision to become Lucky Girl, Kevin was probably with her. They're very close.

1022 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 17th November 2013, 12:31 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
1) Will Chromastone get a second appearance soon?
2) Where did Khyber get the new ship?
3) Would Eatle or Upchuck be able to eat the same fusion engine NRG did?
4) Are there more parts of Undertown we haven't seen yet?
5) How long until the people of Undertown know that Argit isn't a hero?
6) Does Ben still go to High School, I wondered this because with all the day time episodes, and the fact I never really seen him mention or show his outside (of being a hero) life in Omniverse.

1023 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 17th November 2013, 12:42 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
BenJi wrote:Hey Mr. Wayne. Thanks for answering my questions. Here's some questions,
1- The Ultimate Ben form, Ben 10000 has, is it true that he has powers of all/most of his aliens in one form?
2- If 1 is true, does that mean that transformation has Way Big's strength, clockwork's time ray, chromastone's energy manip. NRG's durabilty etc. all?
3- Can Gwen teleport without any trouble now? Also, is distance a factor?
4- Is it true that Ult Echo Echo can fly at hypersonic speeds?
Thanks.
1. He can access them, yes.
2. No, he has to access one alien at a time, but he can switch between aliens very quickly.
3. No/Yes
4. I haven't heard that.

1024 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 17th November 2013, 12:51 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
ultraalien wrote:1. Did albedo create his new device with the help of the blueprints Dr. Psychobos used to create the Nemetrix?
It's a neat idea, but Albedo doesn't need the blueprint. He already has a better knowledge of the Omnitrix's inner workings than what Psychobos discovered in "Of Predators and Prey."

1025 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 17th November 2013, 1:02 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Ebomnitrix wrote:1) Will Chromastone get a second appearance soon?
2) Where did Khyber get the new ship?
3) Would Eatle or Upchuck be able to eat the same fusion engine NRG did?
4) Are there more parts of Undertown we haven't seen yet?
5) How long until the people of Undertown know that Argit isn't a hero?
6) Does Ben still go to High School, I wondered this because with all the day time episodes, and the fact I never really seen him mention or show his outside (of being a hero) life in Omniverse.

1. No spoilers!
2. Zkrrro's Fleets n' Things Mega-Center.
3. The radiation might damage them a bit, but they'd probably survive.
4. Sure. Mostly interiors.
5. Maybe never. Or maybe he is one in the future?
6. (You may not know that I prefer a 5-question limit.) Ben goes to school, but not much. He can get an excused absence very easily, and his assistance to the Plumbers counts as work-study.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum