You are not connected. Please login or register

Q&A With Matt Wayne

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 40 of 43]

976 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 3rd November 2013, 9:02 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
is there about herve we should about cause I think he not a good Boyfriend for Julie

977 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 3rd November 2013, 9:23 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sonic_Gamer wrote:What's the reason for Lucy graduating from Plumber's Academy early?
Either she's an overachiever, or really well-connected.

978 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 3rd November 2013, 9:28 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ZeroRecoil wrote:Yestertoday (Timezones pfft) Derrick dropped the bombshell that after Arc 5 you guys have been told to cut down on the number of new aliens to be introduced into the show, with some odd "alternate" exceptions, such as your Ventrilosquid (btw:HYPE!HYPE!).

What I want to know is why do the guys at CN want less aliens, it's never been a problem before has it?
I think we overwhelmed the toy company with more good stuff than they could release, but that's just my opinion. It's a very subtle shift in the show, I doubt it'll be noticeable unless you look for it.

979 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 3rd November 2013, 9:29 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
redcat51 wrote:is there about herve we should about cause I think he not a good Boyfriend for Julie
Je crois que non.

980 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 3rd November 2013, 10:10 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
MattWayne wrote:
redcat51 wrote:is there about herve we should about cause I think he not a good Boyfriend for Julie
Je crois que non.
no i don't think herve is a good boyfriend my gut said so

981 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th November 2013, 10:44 pm

Kariachi

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I could have sworn I asked this here, but apparently I didn't...

Alright, after Mr. McDuffie's death and before the move to the new forum a replacement Q&A thread was created, featuring two of the then-current writers. I can't remember names so I can't remember if you were involved or not, sorry.

I asked, on this replacement thread, about Kevin (big shocker) and his mutations. More specifically the ability to shift between forms shown in 'Ken 10'. The response I recieved was that he could shift between forms, but that there would be consequences if he did.

1) Is there a chance we may get to learn what these consequences are? Or is it just him going psycho again?

Also,

2) Just how long would you guess fans are gonna be running around like chickens with their heads chopped off following the conclusion of the Rooters arc?

And, for a friend,

3) How does Helen manage to put up with Manny?

Thanks Matt, and I can't wait for next week's episode! Very Happy

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

982 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th November 2013, 12:04 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Kariachi wrote:
Maybe all they've been through together, including Pierce's death, is a powerful bond.

983 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th November 2013, 12:59 am

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
MattWayne wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Maybe all they've been through together, including Pierce's death, is a powerful bond.
By the way, Mr Wayne. Will we see the Plumber's Helpers (Manny, Helen, Alan and Cooper) in Omniverse at some point? I would really like to see these guys again. And there will be any reference to Cooper's death?

984 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th November 2013, 1:00 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ursalink wrote:
MattWayne wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
By the way, Mr Wayne. Will we see the Plumber's Helpers (Manny, Helen, Alan and Cooper) in Omniverse at some point? I would really like to see these guys again. And there will be any reference to Cooper's death?
If we do, it won't be anytime soon.

985 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th November 2013, 2:02 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
When Charmcaster returns, is it possible to make her heroine again?

986 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th November 2013, 3:12 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
1) Which alien did 11 years old Ben get first, Feedback or Articguana?
2) How many aliens did Ben have at the end of the original series? Would it be correct to assume 19 since that's how many we saw?
3) And are there any other aliens he has that we don't know about? (11 years old Ben)

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 6th November 2013, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

987 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th November 2013, 4:52 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:1) Which alien did 11 years old Ben get first, Feedback or Articguana?
2) How many aliens did Ben have at the end of the original series? Would it be correct to assume 19 since that's how many we saw?
3) And are there any other aliens he has that we don't know about?
derrick and matt and i think dwayne before he died confirmed that theres aliens ben has had for a while that we dont know about. according to ben again ben has had clockwork since he was 11 thanks to the omnitrix sync and its already confirmed 11 year old clockwork will appear again and clockwork didnt appear till UA so yeah its possible for him to have aliens we dont know about

988 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th November 2013, 2:11 pm

DXDUDE

Human
Human
Sebastian13 wrote:1) Which alien did 11 years old Ben get first, Feedback or Articguana?
1. ben unlocks articguana when he is 16, in the episode hot stretch that's where he unlocks him.
3. the omnitrix has lots and lots and lots of aliens in it so yea he pretty much has aliens he doesn't know he has.

989 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th November 2013, 2:17 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
DXDUDE wrote:
1. ben unlocks articguana when he is 16, in the episode hot stretch that's where he unlocks him.
3. the omnitrix has lots and lots and lots of aliens in it so yea he pretty much has aliens he doesn't know he has.
1. Invalid argument. In the popular pilot-launch of the Ben 10: Omniverse video game franchise, Articguana was accessible by young Ben Tennyson. In addition, in the episode "Ben Again", young Ben Tennyson claimed that he finally got "someone he knows" when he transformed into Articguana thus proving you wrong. Therefore, the alien Feedback was aqquired first.

990 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th November 2013, 7:20 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:
derrick and matt and i think dwayne before he died confirmed that theres aliens ben has had for a while that we dont know about. according to ben again ben has had clockwork since he was 11 thanks to the omnitrix sync and its already confirmed 11 year old clockwork will appear again and clockwork didnt appear till UA so yeah its possible for him to have aliens we dont know about
Yes...but weren't the events in Ben Again supposed to be cancelled by some time rule mumbo-jumbo?

Paradox said something about that if I remember rightly. Not to mention young Ben having such an alien sounds dangerous...

991 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th November 2013, 7:24 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:
Yes...but weren't the events in Ben Again supposed to be cancelled by some time rule mumbo-jumbo?

Paradox said something about that if I remember rightly. Not to mention young Ben having such an alien sounds dangerous...

DXDUDE wrote:1. ben unlocks articguana when he is 16, in the episode hot stretch that's where he unlocks him.
3. I meant if 11 years old Ben has more than what was shown. It would certainly be cool if he had Spitter and Buzzshock, for example.

992 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th November 2013, 9:01 pm

DXDUDE

Human
Human
Tammar wrote:
DXDUDE wrote:
1. Invalid argument. In the popular pilot-launch of the Ben 10: Omniverse video game franchise, Articguana was accessible by young Ben Tennyson. In addition, in the episode "Ben Again", young Ben Tennyson claimed that he finally got "someone he knows" when he transformed into Articguana thus proving you wrong. Therefore, the alien Feedback was aqquired first.
I wasn't saying that articguana was unlocked first I was saying that he was acquired in hot stretch but I forgot to mention that he had feedback back when he was 11 so that means feedback was first.

993 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th November 2013, 9:07 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
DXDUDE wrote:
Tammar wrote:
DXDUDE wrote:
I wasn't saying that articguana was unlocked first I was saying that he was acquired in hot stretch but I forgot to mention that he had feedback back when he was 11 so that means feedback was first.
Articguana was not unlocked in Hot Stretch. It was confirmed by Derrick and in Ben Again that eleven year old Ben had Articguana

994 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th November 2013, 10:22 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
DXDUDE wrote:
Tammar wrote:
DXDUDE wrote:
Articguana was not unlocked in Hot Stretch. It was confirmed by Derrick and in Ben Again that eleven year old Ben had Articguana
Yeah, I typed Feedback instead of Articguana at the end.

995 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th November 2013, 4:51 am

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
Questions regarding the Batman: The Brave and the Bold comic "The Attack of the Virtual Villains":

1. Had they appeared on the show, which voice actors would you personally cast to voice Jaime Reyes' parents and little sister?

2. In the Brave and the Bold universe, is Paco Jaime's only friend or does Jaime also have Brenda Del Vecchio?

996 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 9th November 2013, 10:15 pm

Kariachi

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I'd like to state, that this is maybe one of my favorite episodes of this show. Ever. Oh my gods.

1) Was this episode not, in fact, awesome?

2) Am I correct in assuming that Kevin and Argit bonded over mutual rage at OTTO?

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

997 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 9th November 2013, 10:30 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Will there be an Omniverse episode where Ben finally gets over his fear of peacocks?

998 Hello on 10th November 2013, 1:43 am

sb13cv

Hi Mr. Wayne! I'm new here. XD My friend Quinton and I have been working on an Omniverse animation for about half a year, and we recently finished it. We tried to keep it faithful to the canon, so it's somewhere between "Malefactor" and "Showdown." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyVuYRvPgLM If you could take a look at it and give us some feedback... (Lol lame puns... it's a gift) it'd be really cool. Thanks for your time!
~Sam

http://www.youtube.com/sb13cv

999 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 1:51 pm

BenJi

Human
Human
Hello Mr Wayne. I'm posting some statements. Please tell me which of them are true and which are not.
1. When Diagon was in sky in his huge form before Ultimate Way Big dragged him down, is it true that he had stellar mass?
2. In same episode, when Sir George attacked Diagon with Ascalon, he was, merely scratched. Alscalon was shown to be able to bust a planet. Whereas Ult. Way Big completely chopped off one of his tentacles. Doesn't that mean Ult. Way Big can blow up planets with his cosmic rays?
3. Can Bloxx become as big as he wants?
4. Can Ultimate Swampfire regenrate like Swampfire?
Thanks.

1000 Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th November 2013, 4:53 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
PeruAlonso wrote:When Charmcaster returns, is it possible to make her heroine again?
I think Matt Youngberg and Derrick Wyatt said something at Comic-Con about a female villain reforming, so anything's possible.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum