In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Omniverse Alien Transformation Abomination Station

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:So now JuryRigg has been used exactly once in every arc. It's better than not, I guess. Though if RoE had been aired when it should have been we wouldn't have gotten him in Arc 3.....We need more Rigg is what I'm saying.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
WELL IT'S BEEN A WHILE

Updated the lists for the last 10 episodes. Some things are still missing (I'm going to put the Ultimates in their own little section, and probably the Nemetrix predators at last) and there are some things I'm planning on adding to the thread (working with episodes in production order, or listing aliens in episodes rather than episodes with aliens.) But for now I'm going to let it rest. There probably are a few mistakes here and there, so if anyone spots anything weird, please do tell.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Updated with the many many many (three manies) transformations in the last episode.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Funny how with all this diversity overall Humungousaur is still the most used.  Laughing 

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Funny how with all this diversity overall Humungousaur is still the most used.  :lol: 

Yeah, though it should be noted, Alien Force had only one more episode than OV does right now, and it used Humungousaur more than twice as much! (I think the final count is around 32)! I really like the fact that even the most used alien in OV has barely been used 15 times,( in not even a third of the episodes!).

Though it sounds like Eye Guy may end up overtaking even Humungo. Considering how much he's been used lately, I really wouldn't be surprised.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Funny how with all this diversity overall Humungousaur is still the most used.  Laughing 

Yeah, though it should be noted, Alien Force had only one more episode than OV does right now, and it used Humungousaur more than twice as much! (I think the final count is around 32)! I really like the fact that even the most used alien in OV has barely been used 15 times,( in not even a third of the episodes!).

Though it sounds like Eye Guy may end up overtaking even Humungo. Considering how much he's been used lately, I really wouldn't be surprised.

Since he was so underused before, I do not mind him being the new favorite.

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Funny how with all this diversity overall Humungousaur is still the most used.  Laughing 

Since he was so underused before, I do not mind him being the new favorite.

"Eye" don't mind either.

GeneralSecura

Human
Human
I wonder if we'll ever get an in-universe explanation why Ben doesn't use Jetray any more. ChamAlien and Fasttrack disappearing is not that big a deal because Ben hardly used them anyway (and Fasttrack was a total waste of space. They should've just had Ben re-unlock XLR8 during Ultimate Alien instead of creating an obvious expy) but Jetray was one of his most used aliens. It makes no sense that he'd stop using it all of a sudden.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
GeneralSecura wrote:I wonder if we'll ever get an in-universe explanation why Ben doesn't use Jetray any more. ChamAlien and Fasttrack disappearing is not that big a deal because Ben hardly used them anyway (and Fasttrack was a total waste of space. They should've just had Ben re-unlock XLR8 during Ultimate Alien instead of creating an obvious expy) but Jetray was one of his most used aliens. It makes no sense that he'd stop using it all of a sudden.

I don't really see why he wouldn't. After all, he also pretty much stopped using Swampfire for a while, and he abandoned most of his favorites from the OS in UAF. Besides, Fasttrack was FAR from being hardly used. The in-universe reason is that he does use them, we just never see him do it. It's how it is.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Anyway, updated for RMP, and now appearances in which an alien goes ultimate, or, in the case of NRG, get out of the suit, are italicized.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
this last episode made this a mess

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
I realize this would involve going back and changing some stuff, but have you considered counting transformations as just once per episode? I've kinda considered a repeat transformation in an episode as an echo of the prior performance of the alien in that episode. Or maybe just count Swampfire once/twice for the ep(old and new).

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:I realize this would involve going back and changing some stuff, but have you considered counting transformations as just once per episode? I've kinda considered a repeat transformation in an episode as an echo of the prior performance of the alien in that episode. Or maybe just count Swampfire once/twice for the ep(old and new).

No. I have never ever consider that. This is about when aliens are used, not about what aliens are in an episode. That would defeat the purpose of this.

Anyway, this latest episode has shot Four Arms into the #1 position along with Feedback and Humungousaur. The most used aliens from the OS and UAF and the new guy. Hm.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
And that's the last update until the show next resumes. Le sigh.

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Poor old Chromastone ....  Razz Once used, now abandoned. I guess his role has been replaced by Feedback.

And yes, it is interesting to see that OS' most used alien Four Arms, and then UAF's Humungousaur is on top of the list yet again. Feedback has been iconic to Omniverse to me so I am not surprised.  pirat 

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
welp we're back

info from the last 5 episodes put in. lot of stuff in these so i might have messed something up. let me know if you notice anything weird.

still not sure what to do about fusions, but i might finally stop being lazy and do the ultimate list soon....

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
it sure has been over twenty episodes since way big was last used. really starting to miss the guy...

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
who would have ever thought that humungousaur would be overtaken by three whole other aliens!

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:who would have ever thought that humungousaur would be overtaken by three whole other aliens!

Bloxx has been fantastic...with all those appearances and I still think he could have more. It's always interesting to see how he'll use his powers.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum