Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Justice and Green Lantern have been CANCELLED

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bblast616

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
It has been confirmed that Cartoon Network is abandoning the two highest-rated shows they hve with the biggest fanvases to make room for yet another Batman Show and an even sillier reboot of Teen Titans. My Red Lantern ring shines bright with rage. If CN didn't have Ben 10 it would be dead to me.
Anyone else upset by this? Evil or Very Mad

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
bblast616 wrote:It has been confirmed that Cartoon Network is abandoning the two highest-rated shows they hve with the biggest fanvases to make room for yet another Batman Show and an even sillier reboot of Teen Titans. My Red Lantern ring shines bright with rage. If CN didn't have Ben 10 it would be dead to me.
Anyone else upset by this? Evil or Very Mad

Proof please

EDIT I found it myself

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/28/young-justice-green-lantern-tas-cancelled

It doesn't so much say their done as doesn't say one way or another and that's BAD.

I swear every time I find an animated show that's well written and aimed more people that can drive then people need diapers its like it has to escape development to get to my TV.

Does no one remember the Disney Renascence when animated moves made money AND got awards for WRITING? Does no one remember the unbroken chain of Bruce time, Paul Dini DCAU shows from '92-06 with one continuity? They made buckets of money im sure.

But no its the jersey shores, the COPS, and the kardashians of the world that get renewed season after season.

I'll be over here VENTING dont mind me.

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
Can't say I was the biggest fan of this show, while originally I thought the show lacked character chemistry and somewhat uninteresting characters(which is still true), I realized the show also was a pretty unheroic representation of the dc universe and sometimes even poor. There whole realistic sthick got real old, it took itself a bit too seriously which is what even BTAS avoided and made it even more realistic. Also the constant continuity was a real turnoff for kids and myself.

Overall while I didn't enjoy the show that much, I appreriate that it didn't talk down to children,and challenged them in the same way Ben 10 UA did. Which is a problem in recent years (OV, Avengers Assemble, USM)

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
Green Lantern on the otherhand was classic dc comics gold

Sorry if I was too hard on YJ, though I did love the fact that Nightwings lies saved them all, it was unique and realisitc

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
"I am so glad that Impulse's entire annoying personality is an act. I hope he breaks character again sooner rather than later. Characters with personalities like that tend to grate on me. I know some would call it "fun" but I guess I have an entirely different definition of fun."http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/youngjustice/guides/reviews/32bloodlines/

heh, basically the definition of B10 OS, OV, Kid Ben. Ed from Cowboy Bebop, Impulse

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum