Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Potential Of Minor Villains

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Potential Of Minor Villains on 11th February 2013, 3:11 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
If you could choose any of the minor villains to be a main one for one or two story arcs...which one/s would you choose?

Any villain other than Vilgax, Khyber, the Highbreed, Malware, Psychobos, The Forever Knights, Ghostfreak or Diagon counts.

I'd personally love to see an arc about Ragnarok, Albedo or Alpha. (even if the only one with real potential from those is Albedo)



Last edited by Sebastian13 on 11th February 2013, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 11th February 2013, 3:15 pm

Alien Fan

avatar
Human
Human
Albedo and Darkstar.

3 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 11th February 2013, 6:09 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Trombipulor.


_________________
http://shrek.com

4 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 11th February 2013, 9:23 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Trombipulor.
stfu

5 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 11th February 2013, 10:17 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
I see Alpha having great potential for an arc.

6 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 11th February 2013, 10:33 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Frightwig.

7 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 28th February 2013, 9:54 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Omniverse ruined Sunder. And I have to talk about this. It is eating me alive. Sunder who in my opinion is one of the best Ben 10 villains/anti-heroes. He beat NRG, Ultimate Spidermonkey, and Ultimate Cannonbolt (And for two of these battles he had Gwen and Kevin at his side) He is a genius, and sounded amazing. His design was also mysterious and dark. Has been reduced to nothing in Omniverse. Ben as Shocksquatch beat him easily. Sunder with the help of about 5-7 other villains lost to him. And his voices sounds like he is gargling metal. He looks like an idiot. I can't believe Omniverse ruined my favorite Ben 10 villains and good ole' Derrick J. Wyatt thinks he did an amazing job with him. Ha. No. He needs to go back to the way he was. I'm done ranting. Oh! Now I'm mad!

8 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 28th February 2013, 9:56 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:Omniverse ruined Sunder. And I have to talk about this. It is eating me alive. Sunder who in my opinion is one of the best Ben 10 villains/anti-heroes. He beat NRG, Ultimate Spidermonkey, and Ultimate Cannonbolt (And for two of these battles he had Gwen and Kevin at his side) He is a genius, and sounded amazing. His design was also mysterious and dark. Has been reduced to nothing in Omniverse. Ben as Shocksquatch beat him easily. Sunder with the help of about 5-7 other villains lost to him. And his voices sounds like he is gargling metal. He looks like an idiot. I can't believe Omniverse ruined my favorite Ben 10 villains and good ole' Derrick J. Wyatt thinks he did an amazing job with him. Ha. No. He needs to go back to the way he was. I'm done ranting. Oh! Now I'm mad!

I'm a diehard Omniverse fan, I like almost everything the show has done, and I completely agree with everything said here.


_________________
http://shrek.com

9 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 28th February 2013, 11:03 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:Omniverse ruined Sunder. And I have to talk about this. It is eating me alive. Sunder who in my opinion is one of the best Ben 10 villains/anti-heroes. He beat NRG, Ultimate Spidermonkey, and Ultimate Cannonbolt (And for two of these battles he had Gwen and Kevin at his side) He is a genius, and sounded amazing. His design was also mysterious and dark. Has been reduced to nothing in Omniverse. Ben as Shocksquatch beat him easily. Sunder with the help of about 5-7 other villains lost to him. And his voices sounds like he is gargling metal. He looks like an idiot. I can't believe Omniverse ruined my favorite Ben 10 villains and good ole' Derrick J. Wyatt thinks he did an amazing job with him. Ha. No. He needs to go back to the way he was. I'm done ranting. Oh! Now I'm mad!

I'm a diehard Omniverse fan, I like almost everything the show has done, and I completely agree with everything said here.
I agree with this also. Everything in Omniverse has either been a hit or a miss with me and Sunder is a miss.

10 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 1st March 2013, 11:49 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
verbomaniac wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:Omniverse ruined Sunder. And I have to talk about this. It is eating me alive. Sunder who in my opinion is one of the best Ben 10 villains/anti-heroes. He beat NRG, Ultimate Spidermonkey, and Ultimate Cannonbolt (And for two of these battles he had Gwen and Kevin at his side) He is a genius, and sounded amazing. His design was also mysterious and dark. Has been reduced to nothing in Omniverse. Ben as Shocksquatch beat him easily. Sunder with the help of about 5-7 other villains lost to him. And his voices sounds like he is gargling metal. He looks like an idiot. I can't believe Omniverse ruined my favorite Ben 10 villains and good ole' Derrick J. Wyatt thinks he did an amazing job with him. Ha. No. He needs to go back to the way he was. I'm done ranting. Oh! Now I'm mad!

I'm a diehard Omniverse fan, I like almost everything the show has done, and I completely agree with everything said here.
I agree with this also. Everything in Omniverse has either been a hit or a miss with me and Sunder is a miss.

I agree too. Sunder has been amazing. One of the best designs and most dangerous and interesting villains/anti-heroes in the series. He's been basically turned into Ssserpent now. Neutral

11 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 1st March 2013, 7:01 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I have no idea who decided to put Sunder, one of Ben's greatest and most powerful enemies on the same level as The Vreedle Brothers and Fisttrick.

12 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 1st March 2013, 9:06 pm

mace23


Plumber
Plumber
Ditto on the voice, not a big David Kaye fan, he's usually an anime voice actor and he has only done a decent job in cartoons. I know he did stuff before anime but his current voice work is meh. His voice for Chase young on the Xiaolin Showdown reboot is jarring.

13 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 2nd March 2013, 3:06 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Gorvan. I REALLY want to see an arc with him. No idea why. Probably cause he only was in the AF game and had a cameo in SD.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

14 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 3rd March 2013, 8:46 pm

FutureFighter


Human
Human
If you could choose any of the minor villains to be a main one for one or two story arcs...which one/s would you choose?

Hex and Charmcaster.

You know, the ones whom UA actually hinted toward an arc near the end there? Attea, my rear end.....

15 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 4th March 2013, 3:05 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
maybe about Hex reviving the sorcerer Bezel who end up the most powerful magic caster human.


16 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 4th March 2013, 9:37 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Clancy and Sublimino need to return. Sublimino would be good for another mind control episode. And Clancy is just awesome all around.

17 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 10th March 2013, 3:12 pm

GagaFan

avatar
Human
Human
eon really.

would love a epic time-channeling battling with the big fight.

so much potentiaal...

maybe his time travel,it mess up time nd reality starts to brake down. black hole formed. ben 10, paradox, god, they must fix it.

i just love so much paradox he shud be backk too.

edits:
maybe paradox could be villain, but not for his knowledge. he cud brake down reality by travelling round time? accident?
oh yes. and then eon uses this to advantage. ben has to defeat him and set time back on track

18 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 10th March 2013, 6:31 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
I would like to see more Sixsix, Sevenseven, and Eighteight. Maybe even some more family/friends.

19 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 10th March 2013, 7:56 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
GagaFan wrote:eon really.

would love a epic time-channeling battling with the big fight.

so much potentiaal...

maybe his time travel,it mess up time nd reality starts to brake down. black hole formed. ben 10, paradox, god, they must fix it.

i just love so much paradox he shud be backk too.

edits:
maybe paradox could be villain, but not for his knowledge. he cud brake down reality by travelling round time? accident?
oh yes. and then eon uses this to advantage. ben has to defeat him and set time back on track
Ben 10 version of the clone saga.

20 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 10th March 2013, 8:24 pm

mace23


Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
GagaFan wrote:eon really.

would love a epic time-channeling battling with the big fight.

so much potentiaal...

maybe his time travel,it mess up time nd reality starts to brake down. black hole formed. ben 10, paradox, god, they must fix it.

i just love so much paradox he shud be backk too.

edits:
maybe paradox could be villain, but not for his knowledge. he cud brake down reality by travelling round time? accident?
oh yes. and then eon uses this to advantage. ben has to defeat him and set time back on track
Ben 10 version of the clone saga.
well we already had the B10 version of Spider Island (UA season 1)

21 minor villians to return on 3rd April 2013, 6:23 pm

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Clancey, Nemasis, rojo and darkstar
maybe all at the same time!

22 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 7th April 2013, 7:52 am

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Baron Highway and the Road Crew with Exo-Skull !

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

23 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 7th April 2013, 9:58 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Imagine this:
An arc with a team called The Villain Squad, which is made up of Trambipular, Sublimno, and Ssserpent.

24 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 8th April 2013, 12:28 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:Imagine this:
An arc with a team called The Villain Squad, which is made up of Trambipular, Sublimno, and Ssserpent.

I could see that happening.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

25 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 8th April 2013, 12:36 am

Lukey

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I would just like to see the Negative 10 reappear Very Happy
Maybe with a different line-up.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum