Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 the new negative 10 line up on 12th April 2013, 5:25 pm

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
Lukey wrote:I would just like to see the Negative 10 reappear Very Happy
Maybe with a different line-up.

i have thought this would happen for a while....
1 darkstar
2 zombozzo
3 animo
4 hex
5 rojo
6 vulcanus
7 vicktor
8 carl nesmith
9 trumbipulator
10 fistrick

ben 10 vs the new negative 10 a great idea

cheers

27 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 13th April 2013, 12:23 am

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
I'm not sure Alpha would be able to do it as he's a Gen. Rex/Ben10 villain
a combo, crossover type

but as far as some to make comebacks
not minor but Zs'Skayr would be pretty bad (bad as in good, freaking awesome)
Circus Trio should come back, not sure if an arc for them
Albedo definitely
maybe, eh, Darkstar
Ragnarok is dead I think
another Negative Ten would be cool
and maybe Vilgax

28 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 13th April 2013, 8:56 am

fletch

Plumber
Plumber

not minor but Zs'Skayr would be pretty bad
Albedo definitely
maybe, eh, Darkstar
Ragnarok is dead I think

zsksayr is back
albedo is back
darkstar will be back in arc 5 or 6 i think they said

team up ?

Ragnarok is a weird one because you get conflicting reports of him. in the episode he appears to die, on the wiki it only says presumed dead, but on the internet and i have heard people mentioning the fact that he survived i guess we will have to wait but i know djw didnt like the episode vendetta because he said so on his site so he probably wouldnt come back or would be massively change or re conned

cheers

29 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 13th April 2013, 7:05 pm

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote:

Albedo definitely
maybe, eh, Darkstar
Ragnarok is dead I think

zsksayr is back
albedo is back

team up ?

Ragnarok is a weird one because you get conflicting reports of him. in the episode he appears to die, on the wiki it only says presumed dead, but on the internet and i have heard people mentioning the fact that he survived i guess we will have to wait but i know djw didnt like the episode vendetta because he said so on his site so he probably wouldnt come back or would be massively change or re conned

cheers

hehe!
such conflict
Dwayne said that one was his favorite
as far as what people say on the internet I don't think they know that very well
more like fan fictions
I mean there could be that one person who is right but with all the other reports not sure we'd be able to find them.
depending on such he could be brought back if he could breath in space but that would raise two questions
1. why would he have asked Kevin for help then (unless he didn't want to float around until he could find some way to stop)
and which point they could bring him back
or 2. I forgot, maybe it had something to d with oxygen or something
anyways I'm not sure one persons preference would decide the fate of those brought back or not. as of now it seems everyone not dead will make a return, or at least be seen.
as far as Zs'Skayr, Albedo, and Darkstar
first don't want to see Darkstar, even though they're gonna bring him back (maybe it'll surprise me and be good)
second I feel anyone in Special Delivery as far as villains are concerned will make an appearance.

30 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 14th April 2013, 3:29 am

JoyRae

I think an Eon/Time War arc has a lot of potential, maybe enough that it deserves to be the plot of the next series instead of 10 episodes.

Psyphon would also be a good candidate for a future arc, possibly as the new leader for the Negative 10 or a similar group.

31 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 14th April 2013, 10:37 am

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote:

Albedo definitely
maybe, eh, Darkstar
Ragnarok is dead I think

zsksayr is back
albedo is back

team up ?

cheers

hehe!
such conflict
as far as what people say on the internet I don't think they know that very well
more like fan fictions
I mean there could be that one person who is right but with all the other reports not sure we'd be able to find them.
depending on such he could be brought back if he could breath in space but that would raise two questions
1. why would he have asked Kevin for help then (unless he didn't want to float around until he could find some way to stop)
anyways I'm not sure one persons preference would decide the fate of those brought back or not. as of now it seems everyone not dead will make a return, or at least be seen.
first don't want to see Darkstar, even though they're gonna bring him back (maybe it'll surprise me and be good)
second I feel anyone in Special Delivery as far as villains are concerned will make an appearance.

really.... hmm interesting... i was unaware it was dwaynes but i meant djw said it on his site.... i think.... still im pretty sure ragnaroks dead as a doornail anyway .... and i agree that anyone in special delivery are candidates... especially the rouge krahoo

cheers

32 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 14th April 2013, 10:40 am

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
JoyRae wrote:I think an Eon/Time War arc has a lot of potential, maybe enough that it deserves to be the plot of the next series instead of 10 episodes.

Psyphon would also be a good candidate for a future arc, possibly as the new leader for the Negative 10 or a similar group.

Nice ideas. I've always wanted a long series long arc like SDMI.

33 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 16th April 2013, 9:44 pm

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote:

Albedo definitely
maybe, eh, Darkstar
Ragnarok is dead I think

zsksayr is back
albedo is back

team up ?

cheers

hehe!
such conflict
more like fan fictions

really.... hmm interesting... i was unaware it was dwaynes but i meant djw said it on his site.... i think.... still im pretty sure ragnaroks dead as a doornail anyway .... and i agree that anyone in special delivery are candidates... especially the rouge krahoo

cheers

Yeah I know
it could be very well that Derrick will rule they don't bring him back
but as is becoming the normal
anything is possible in Omniverse

34 Re: Potential Of Minor Villains on 20th April 2013, 11:44 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber
Well, I have one plot with a formerly major villain from Omniverse, Malware, to be brought back to his normal state, the state from before Feedback turned him to that statue, by Zs'Skayr and his lackies. Also another villain is involved. Not gonna say who.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum