Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Your hobbies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Your hobbies? on 1st May 2012, 2:11 am

aggi


Human
Human
So what hobbies do you have and why do you like them Smile

Mine are: Programming,drawing,cartoons,gaming,designing,making story concepts

whats yours?

2 Re: Your hobbies? on 1st May 2012, 2:26 am

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I think for all our sakes, I be better off NOT telling everyone again. It's a big list.

http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

3 Re: Your hobbies? on 1st May 2012, 9:00 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Watching animes and cartoons (duh) both action and comedy.
I'm on the internet most of my time so most of my hobbies are internet related:listening to music,hanging around in Dwayne's Forum,Facebook,Twitter,reading all kind of articles,YouTube videos etc.
I play basketball with friends and sometimes ping-pong.
I make some electronic music.I also write lyrics.
I write stories
I ride my bike when it's warm outside and I have someone to go with me.
I also love going to the mall or just walking around the city with friends.I also really love parks.
And recently I have been learning guitar and programming. Very Happy



Last edited by Sebastian13 on 4th May 2012, 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

4 Re: Your hobbies? on 1st May 2012, 11:49 am

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ahava wrote:I think for all our sakes, I be better off NOT telling everyone again. It's a big list.
Go ahead!

Mine are:
Fitness and swimming.
Vacation Supervisor.
Dwayne McDuffie Forum.
Internet: YouTube, RoosterTeeth, Facebook...
Music, I listen music all the time.
Listening podcasts.
Gaming: Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor, Minecraft, Portal 2, Brawl Busters, FusionFall, Angry Birds...
Directing, filming and editing videos.
I probably missed a few Razz

5 Re: Your hobbies? on 3rd May 2012, 4:40 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
I'd rather not say mine again too. Maybe next time.

6 Re: Your hobbies? on 3rd May 2012, 10:39 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Here's one I don't think I had on my list: Collecting rubber ducks.


_________________
BROHOOF!
http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

7 Re: Your hobbies? on 4th May 2012, 12:38 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ahava wrote:Here's one I don't think I had on my list: Collecting rubber ducks.
You certainly have interesting and unusual hobbies. Very Happy

8 Re: Your hobbies? on 4th May 2012, 12:44 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I used to collect plastic bottle caps when I was little. Laughing
I wanted to have as many different ones as possible.I even had some limited edition ones from the 90s and 80s.
I had hundreds but I don't remember the exact number.

9 Re: Your hobbies? on 4th May 2012, 1:22 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
I used to like climbing trees when I was younger. Then I moved to a city and was introduced to this thing called the Internet.

10 Re: Your hobbies? on 4th May 2012, 2:12 pm

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
A bit of writing, a lot of reading, some cooking, some video games, some educational tv, a boat load of building pokemon teams for characters I like, a smaller boat load of building digidestined teams around characters I like, cartoons, a bit of art, a lot of fanon-crack development...

I need a life.

11 Re: Your hobbies? on 4th May 2012, 3:06 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I used to collect euro coins Razz

12 Re: Your hobbies? on 4th May 2012, 3:12 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:I used to collect euro coins Razz
I used to collect all kinds of coins.
I still have them.I might be rich and not even know it. Laughing

13 Re: Your hobbies? on 4th May 2012, 3:17 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:I used to collect euro coins Razz
I used to collect all kinds of coins.
I still have them.I might be rich and not even know it. Laughing
I have a lot of old ones and I have no idea what they're worth.

14 Re: Your hobbies? on 4th May 2012, 7:06 pm

BigChillfan10

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:I used to collect euro coins Razz
I used to collect all kinds of coins.
I still have them.I might be rich and not even know it. Laughing
I have a lot of old ones and I have no idea what they're worth.

I used to think a coin was worth the entire universe when I was about 6. Embarassed

15 Re: Your hobbies? on 4th May 2012, 8:59 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Wow, you bought a universe with one coin? Where is that store? Very Happy

16 Re: Your hobbies? on 4th May 2012, 11:42 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
Ahava wrote:Here's one I don't think I had on my list: Collecting rubber ducks.
You certainly have interesting and unusual hobbies. Very Happy
you have no idea.


_________________
BROHOOF!
http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

17 Re: Your hobbies? on 5th May 2012, 9:25 pm

RagaRBM

avatar
Human
Human
I have a lot of things I like to do everyday. I better not mention any of them, but for sure, I like to make my own characters on The Sims 3. If that is even a hobby.


_________________

18 Re: Your hobbies? on 6th May 2012, 7:27 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
RagaRBM wrote:I have a lot of things I like to do everyday. I better not mention any of them, but for sure, I like to make my own characters on The Sims 3. If that is even a hobby.
Hobbies can be weird stuff.Nothing wrong with that as long as it's not hurting others or yourself.

19 Re: Your hobbies? on 1st October 2012, 11:20 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Kariachi wrote:A bit of writing, a lot of reading, some cooking, some video games, some educational tv, a boat load of building pokemon teams for characters I like, a smaller boat load of building digidestined teams around characters I like, cartoons, a bit of art, a lot of fanon-crack development...

I need a life.
No, I think you have it wrong, man. That's pretty cool.

20 Re: Your hobbies? on 2nd November 2012, 6:14 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
I just realized I never listed mine.

Main hobbies
-Writing (stories/scripts/ideas/lyrics)
-Drawing (a little bit)
-Cycling
-Photography
-Running
-Baseball
-Gaming (PS3)
-Reading (on the Internet)
-Watching movies
-Watching TV shows or sports
-Listening to music
-Using the computer
-Hanging out with friends, going out

Sometimes/rarely
-Camping
-Collecting? (band T-shirts and baseball caps)
-Bowling
-Billiards
-Darts
-Badminton
-Climbing
-Fishing
-Paintball
-Swimming


21 Re: Your hobbies? on 30th December 2012, 6:57 pm

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I write a play the odd video game i read, and some times on rare instances I WATCH TV


_________________
http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-01.jpg

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

22 Re: Your hobbies? on 6th April 2013, 4:13 pm

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I read comics.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum