In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking Bad

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Breaking Bad on 25th February 2013, 4:46 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
Started watching, on Episode 3, reminds me of WEEDS but well played dark series, AMC made a good show.

2 Re: Breaking Bad on 3rd March 2013, 1:49 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
Breaking Bad season 3, this show is considered where a good man goes bad but right now he's very sympathetic and I love the story. There's some very exciting twists, can't wait to see more.

3 Re: Breaking Bad on 3rd March 2013, 11:15 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
mace23 wrote:Breaking Bad season 3, this show is considered where a good man goes bad but right now he's very sympathetic and I love the story. There's some very exciting twists, can't wait to see more.

Sounds really awesome. I might check it out soon.

4 Re: Breaking Bad on 7th March 2013, 5:35 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
Excited for the final 8 episodes, this show has been such a thrill, it's there with WEEDS and the Sopranos as high class prime time drama.

This show is not for everyone, hence why it's on AMC

5 Re: Breaking Bad on 12th April 2013, 7:09 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
lol the Simpsons are parodying Breaking Bad

6 Re: Breaking Bad on 21st May 2013, 6:25 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
I knew I'd find a topic about this! Gotta say, absolutely love the show. Simply one of the greatest TV shows of all time. I'm really excited for how they're gonna wrap it all up and tie everything together.

7 Re: Breaking Bad on 21st May 2013, 7:01 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
The show's great in pretty much every way.

It has brilliant acting from the leads, especially Bryan Cranston's performance. You really get sucked into the story, which somehow gets better each season without ever feeling dragged out or even repetitive, always finding new situations and showing the exciting ways the characters deal with them.

It's an original concept just done so perfectly right, which should say enough about the show. I really recommend it. Twisted Evil

8 Re: Breaking Bad on 22nd May 2013, 2:53 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:The show's great in pretty much every way.

It has brilliant acting from the leads, especially Bryan Cranston's performance. You really get sucked into the story, which somehow gets better each season without ever feeling dragged out or even repetitive, always finding new situations and showing the exciting ways the characters deal with them.

It's an original concept just done so perfectly right, which should say enough about the show. I really recommend it. Twisted Evil
It is brillant!! I do think the show has gotten a lot of hype for being a show about Walt becoming an unlikeable character after season 2 but the fact is he acts exactly the same, it's just the decisions he makes gives him stress.

Bryan Cranston is great, it's hard to believe he's the same guy in Malcolm in the Middle Very Happy

9 Re: Breaking Bad on 22nd May 2013, 9:35 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
mace23 wrote: It is brillant!! I do think the show has gotten a lot of hype for being a show about Walt becoming an unlikeable character after season 2 but the fact is he acts exactly the same, it's just the decisions he makes gives him stress.

Bryan Cranston is great, it's hard to believe he's the same guy in Malcolm in the Middle Very Happy

Well, it's portrayed a bit subtly, but his character has developed so far from who he once was. It's especially easier to notice by the time of Season 5.

Never seen Malcolm, but I do recognize the amount of talent the guy has to go from a bumbling dad to a menacing drug kingpin. Definitely my favorite TV performance and one of the most memorable. Aaron Paul doesn't do a bad job either Very Happy

And I might be sidetracking here, but am I the only one who DOESN'T hate Skylar? I mean, I do find her annoying but...Walt did put her through so much, most people wouldn't last long, she really handled herself well and I think she of all people has the right to be what she is right now.

10 Re: Breaking Bad on 22nd May 2013, 10:55 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
I disagree slightly, sure he's done some bad things but his priorities are still the same, minus the thrist for danger and ego in season 5. His life wasn't that great to begin with but he hasn't killed or done anyting on a whim because he doesn't like someone, it's all been about survival.

I agree, I like Skylar but she hasn't done anything to help Walt much. She's done a couple of things to make him and the viewers not like her *cough* sleeping with Ted *cough* She's pretty funny and competent but her nagging with Walt does not help the situations at all. Walt is providing for his family whether Skylar agrees or not. If he does get caught, he'll be the one to go down, not his family.

11 Re: Breaking Bad on 23rd May 2013, 11:24 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
mace23 wrote:I disagree slightly, sure he's done some bad things but his priorities are still the same, minus the thrist for danger and ego in season 5. His life wasn't that great to begin with but he hasn't killed or done anyting on a whim because he doesn't like someone, it's all been about survival.

I agree, I like Skylar but she hasn't done anything to help Walt much. She's done a couple of things to make him and the viewers not like her *cough* sleeping with Ted *cough* She's pretty funny and competent but her nagging with Walt does not help the situations at all. Walt is providing for his family whether Skylar agrees or not. If he does get caught, he'll be the one to go down, not his family.
That's true but I think he's become more cruel too. Killing Mike was his first truly pointless and even ruthless kill. It's gotten increasingly easy for him to just kill someone, even without fully thinking it through.

He's still got his priorities of course but he was way more than enough to provide for his family for life. Now it's all about just getting to the top. He is in the Empire business, after all.

Yeah, sleeping with Ted was just to spite Walt and it makes me hate her too, so I do understand the hate but I also think she has the right to act the way she does. I really do hate Ted though, he was just a plain idiot Laughing

12 Re: Breaking Bad on 17th July 2013, 11:19 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
ZD get back to me Wink 

http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_wink.gif
AMC broke up the last 16 episodes of Vince Gilligan's hit drama "Breaking Bad" into two abbreviated seasons. Its final eight episodes are to air this summer.

"If they split it up, I will write it like Vince did," Weiner said. "I'm not against that."

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/23/entertainment/la-et-st-mad-men-premiere-20130122

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum