Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd March 2013, 7:16 pm

BelBen10OV

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
http://www.toonzone.net/forums/cartoon-network-cartoon-forum/301844-cartoon-network-march-2013-premiere-info.html#.UTI7BBkrXdx
These episodes are the end of the third arc these episodes were revealed in Toonzone

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Hmmm. So there's just one episode in this arc unaccounted for.

edit: wait no two parter



Last edited by Lodestar's Advocate on 2nd March 2013, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
I have to admit, I did not see that coming O_O
and shouldn't Rad air before The Forges of War?

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:I have to admit, I did not see that coming O_O
and shouldn't Rad air before The Forges of War?

CN screwing again.

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I have to admit, I did not see that coming O_O
and shouldn't Rad air before The Forges of War?

CN screwing again.
Guys I think I understood something... Maybe Rad isn't an arc episode or side episode to 028 !!! Think about it : we 've got 4 arc episodes in this season (022, 024, 029, 030), while in Season 1 we only had 001-002, 006, 009 and 010 and in Season 2 013, 015, 019 and 020 !!! Maybe in every arc there are 4 arc episodes and 6 fillers !!!

So, in arc 1 fillers :
003 A Jolt from the Past
004 So Long and Thanks for All the Smoothies
005 It Was Them (Khyber isn't a main villain)
007 Hot Stretch
008 Have I Got a Deal for You

In arc 2 :
011 Many Happy Returns
012 Go Fishing
014 Blukic & Driba Go to Mr. Smoothy's
016 Bros in Space
017 Arrested Development
018 Rules of Engagement

In arc 3 :
021 T.G.I.S. (crossover)
023 Store 23
025 Ben Again
026 Special Delivery
027 Rad
028 While You Were Away

Also, in every arc there is a comedy episode (008 in 1, 014 in 2 and 026 in 3) and a serious threat episode (004,017,025) and some other major episodes that are not involved into arc but introduce us characters that will play in future alike episodes like A Jolt from the Past, Arrested Development and possibly Rad.

I think that's the construction of an Omniverse arc. 4 arc episodes (5 in arc 1 because of the two-parter pilot), a comedy episode, and 1 major threat episode and maybe 3 introducing episodes and one with a villain returning.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Tsaklas wrote:
painlee wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I have to admit, I did not see that coming O_O
and shouldn't Rad air before The Forges of War?

CN screwing again.
Guys I think I understood something... Maybe Rad isn't an arc episode or side episode to 028 !!! Think about it : we 've got 4 arc episodes in this season (022, 024, 029, 030), while in Season 1 we only had 001-002, 006, 009 and 010 and in Season 2 013, 015, 019 and 020 !!! Maybe in every arc there are 4 arc episodes and 6 fillers !!!

So, in arc 1 fillers :
003 A Jolt from the Past
004 So Long and Thanks for All the Smoothies
005 It Was Them (Khyber isn't a main villain)
007 Hot Stretch
008 Have I Got a Deal for You

In arc 2 :
011 Many Happy Returns
012 Go Fishing
014 Blukic & Driba Go to Mr. Smoothy's
016 Bros in Space
017 Arrested Development
018 Rules of Engagement

In arc 3 :
021 T.G.I.S. (crossover)
023 Store 23
025 Ben Again
026 Special Delivery
027 Rad
028 While You Were Away

Also, in every arc there is a comedy episode (008 in 1, 014 in 2 and 026 in 3) and a serious threat episode (004,017,025) and some other major episodes that are not involved into arc but introduce us characters that will play in future alike episodes like A Jolt from the Past, Arrested Development and possibly Rad.

I think that's the construction of an Omniverse arc. 4 arc episodes (5 in arc 1 because of the two-parter pilot), a comedy episode, and 1 major threat episode and maybe 3 introducing episodes and one with a villain returning.
To correct you, I got definitions from While You Were Away and Rad, they're Incursion/Attea episodes...

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Oh really ? Sorry, I didn't know... I embarassed myself... Can you send me a link ?

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

8 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd March 2013, 10:58 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Arc 1 had 6 arc episodes as well. Khyber was definitely the main villain in It Was Them.

And even without summaries, Derrick has already said episodes 22, 24 and 27-30 are all arc ones.

9 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th March 2013, 12:53 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsaklas wrote:
painlee wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I have to admit, I did not see that coming O_O
and shouldn't Rad air before The Forges of War?

CN screwing again.
Guys I think I understood something... Maybe Rad isn't an arc episode or side episode to 028 !!! Think about it : we 've got 4 arc episodes in this season (022, 024, 029, 030), while in Season 1 we only had 001-002, 006, 009 and 010 and in Season 2 013, 015, 019 and 020 !!! Maybe in every arc there are 4 arc episodes and 6 fillers !!!

So, in arc 1 fillers :
003 A Jolt from the Past
004 So Long and Thanks for All the Smoothies
005 It Was Them (Khyber isn't a main villain)
007 Hot Stretch
008 Have I Got a Deal for You

In arc 2 :
011 Many Happy Returns
012 Go Fishing
014 Blukic & Driba Go to Mr. Smoothy's
016 Bros in Space
017 Arrested Development
018 Rules of Engagement

In arc 3 :
021 T.G.I.S. (crossover)
023 Store 23
025 Ben Again
026 Special Delivery
027 Rad
028 While You Were Away

Also, in every arc there is a comedy episode (008 in 1, 014 in 2 and 026 in 3) and a serious threat episode (004,017,025) and some other major episodes that are not involved into arc but introduce us characters that will play in future alike episodes like A Jolt from the Past, Arrested Development and possibly Rad.

I think that's the construction of an Omniverse arc. 4 arc episodes (5 in arc 1 because of the two-parter pilot), a comedy episode, and 1 major threat episode and maybe 3 introducing episodes and one with a villain returning.
wait tgis is a crossover says who

10 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th March 2013, 12:28 pm

MaskedKitsune

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
We have a description now.

The Incurseans take control of Earth, so Rook and the Plumbers must mount a resistance while Ben is missing.

Source: TVguide.com

11 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th March 2013, 7:16 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
MaskedKitsune wrote:We have a description now.

The Incurseans take control of Earth, so Rook and the Plumbers must mount a resistance while Ben is missing.

Source: TVguide.com

Ugh

Sounds like this is going to be one of those episodes with barely any Ben and, thus, barely any transformations.

Which I loathe.


_________________
http://shrek.com

12 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th March 2013, 11:23 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
MaskedKitsune wrote:We have a description now.

The Incurseans take control of Earth, so Rook and the Plumbers must mount a resistance while Ben is missing.

Source: TVguide.com

Ugh

Sounds like this is going to be one of those episodes with barely any Ben and, thus, barely any transformations.

Which I loathe.
Agreed. The only reason I really watch this show is for the transformations.

13 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th March 2013, 11:38 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
MaskedKitsune wrote:We have a description now.

The Incurseans take control of Earth, so Rook and the Plumbers must mount a resistance while Ben is missing.

Source: TVguide.com

Ugh

Sounds like this is going to be one of those episodes with barely any Ben and, thus, barely any transformations.

Which I loathe.
Agreed. The only reason I really watch this show is for the transformations.

I don't think that we should could completely rule out Ben playing an important part. OK, he's missing, so where is he?

14 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th March 2013, 11:39 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
MaskedKitsune wrote:We have a description now.

The Incurseans take control of Earth, so Rook and the Plumbers must mount a resistance while Ben is missing.

Source: TVguide.com

Ugh

Sounds like this is going to be one of those episodes with barely any Ben and, thus, barely any transformations.

Which I loathe.
Agreed. The only reason I really watch this show is for the transformations.

I don't think that we should could completely rule out Ben playing an important part. OK, he's missing, so where is he?

True. The synopsis did appear to make it seem that Rook and friends would be the focus, which I hope isn't the case. That would be boring.


_________________
http://shrek.com

15 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th March 2013, 3:42 pm

BelBen10OV

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wtLiuZBahb8

16 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th March 2013, 5:55 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
BelBen10OV wrote:Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wtLiuZBahb8

Woah announcer dude, calm down, don't give yourself a heart attack.

+1 for Water Hazard.

17 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th March 2013, 9:42 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ZeroRecoil wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wtLiuZBahb8

Woah announcer dude, calm down, don't give yourself a heart attack.

+1 for Water Hazard.

Indeed, Water Hazard is one my favorite aliens. Very Happy

18 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th March 2013, 8:53 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Preview of Saturdays Omniverse 1 hour special:
http://afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2013/03/ben10omniverse_clip_030_01_CNVHD.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false
it's also already on CN Preview's
and for those who aren't in the US, Ben and his aliens aren't in it but Argit, Blukic, Driba, Gwen, and Kevin are.

19 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th March 2013, 8:58 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
My big question at the moment is: is this a one hour special, or is it just one part a week as per usual.

20 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th March 2013, 8:59 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:My big question at the moment is: is this a one hour special, or is it just one part a week as per usual.

One hour special


_________________
http://shrek.com

21 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th March 2013, 1:10 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Okay, I know most of you are uploading the preview (Ben 10 Center, Ultimate Blogger, and Dwaynes site) but let me remind you, this is in Part 2, not Part 1!

22 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th March 2013, 2:20 am

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:Okay, I know most of you are uploading the preview (Ben 10 Center, Ultimate Blogger, and Dwaynes site) but let me remind you, this is in Part 2, not Part 1!

I think it wont matter on Tuesday......

23 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th March 2013, 3:27 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Wow. What even is that hand.

Also yay Argit and Blukic and Driba!

24 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th March 2013, 11:17 am

MaskedKitsune

avatar
Plumber
Plumber


Apparently, Ben unlocks an Incursion form.

25 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th March 2013, 2:18 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
MaskedKitsune wrote:

Apparently, Ben unlocks an Incursion form.
where the omnitrix symbol?

and DAT Kamina glasses.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum