Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 2:31 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
only problem i had was that earth military did not fight.

77 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 2:33 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
New favorite episode.

Snare-oh was awesome.

Bullfrag was pretty cool.

GREAT EPISODE SO AWESOME

woo more Nanomech


_________________
http://shrek.com

78 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 3:46 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
the Null Void got even crazier whit the mindless Tokustar in there.

79 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 5:25 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
This was not a good morning. I overslept by 3 minutes, and the DVR screwed up, so...I missed the first airing. Had to wait 3 hours for the rerun. It was awful.

IT WAS WORTH IT.

Those were some of the most fun episodes yet. Amazing alien usage. And those To'kustars. Holy crap. Those To'kustars.

80 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 6:44 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:the Null Void got even crazier whit the mindless Tokustar in there.
I see why they built prisons in the null void.

81 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 6:47 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
With all that has been mentioned about the episodes, I really can't wait to see them. However, in the meantime, I need someone answer me some questions, please. Let's see:

1º) "Randomizer function is unlocked on the Omnitrix". What exactly is this "randomizer function"? What's it like and how does it work?

2º) "Aliens are fully revealed to the population of Earth, and the Humans accept working side-by-side with them". I don't know, something tells not ALL humans will accept it. In the topic about "Opinions and Suspictions", I said that the next arc's villains could possibly be somekind of "group of hate" that aims to exterminate "alien scum" from the Earth. What do you think?

3º) "Will Harangue makes his Omniverse debut". Not too happy with this, since I despise him even more than J Jonah Jameson. Do you want to bet that this guy will be part of my supposed "group of hate" and he will start a smear campaign against all aliens? I'm sure he will go against Ben too again, because he's "a traitor to humankind who defends this alien monsters".

4º) So at the end of the episode, did the Incursians leave the Earth? I guess it was mainly because of Attea's crush on Ben (or more like Bullfrag).

Can somebody please give me some answers?

82 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 6:49 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:With all that has been mentioned about the episodes, I really can't wait to see them. However, in the meantime, I need someone answer me some questions, please. Let's see:

1º) "Randomizer function is unlocked on the Omnitrix". What exactly is this "randomizer function"? What's it like and how does it work?

2º) "Aliens are fully revealed to the population of Earth, and the Humans accept working side-by-side with them". I don't know, something tells not ALL humans will accept it. In the topic about "Opinions and Suspictions", I said that the next arc's villains could possibly be somekind of "group of hate" that aims to exterminate "alien scum" from the Earth. What do you think?

3º) "Will Harangue makes his Omniverse debut". Not too happy with this, since I despise him even more than J Jonah Jameson. Do you want to bet that this guy will be part of my supposed "group of hate" and he will start a smear campaign against all aliens? I'm sure he will go against Ben too again, because he's "a traitor to humankind who defends this alien monsters".

4º) So at the end of the episode, did the Incursians leave the Earth? I guess it was mainly because of Attea's crush on Ben (or more like Bullfrag).

Can somebody please give me some answers?

1) It randomly transforms Ben into different aliens while the Omnitrix is activated. We saw this in the episode when he went from Way Big to NRG to Water Hazard to Astro to Snareoh to Rath.

4) Yes they did


_________________
http://shrek.com

83 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 7:19 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:With all that has been mentioned about the episodes, I really can't wait to see them. However, in the meantime, I need someone answer me some questions, please. Let's see:

1º) "Randomizer function is unlocked on the Omnitrix". What exactly is this "randomizer function"? What's it like and how does it work?

2º) "Aliens are fully revealed to the population of Earth, and the Humans accept working side-by-side with them". I don't know, something tells not ALL humans will accept it. In the topic about "Opinions and Suspictions", I said that the next arc's villains could possibly be somekind of "group of hate" that aims to exterminate "alien scum" from the Earth. What do you think?

3º) "Will Harangue makes his Omniverse debut". Not too happy with this, since I despise him even more than J Jonah Jameson. Do you want to bet that this guy will be part of my supposed "group of hate" and he will start a smear campaign against all aliens? I'm sure he will go against Ben too again, because he's "a traitor to humankind who defends this alien monsters".

4º) So at the end of the episode, did the Incursians leave the Earth? I guess it was mainly because of Attea's crush on Ben (or more like Bullfrag).

Can somebody please give me some answers?


1) It randomly transforms Ben into different aliens while the Omnitrix is activated. We saw this in the episode when he went from Way Big to NRG to Water Hazard to Astro to Snareoh to Rath.

4) Yes they did


Thanks a ton for your answers, OprahWinfrey62. Well, by your description, I don't find any logical use for the Randomizer function. I mean, if you can transform into anything without being able to choose, what's the point? One minute, you got the perfect alien for the situation, and then, in the next one, you become the worst possible option. Just like in original series' episode "Secrets", where Ben transformed randomly into his 10 first aliens without control.

84 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 7:22 pm

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ursalink wrote: Well, by your description, I don't find any logical use for the Randomizer function.

Agreed. As soon as I saw the words 'randomizer function' I was immediately like "what the hedge is that for?!".

Good episodes, but not really among my favorites. Just didn't resonate with me.

85 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 7:23 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Secondly, for those who might be disbelievers in this, remember back to when Derrick suggested a romantic involvement between Ben and the Arc 3 villain. Examining Ben and Attea's current relationship, this doesn't seem possible. However, this would be the perfect motivation for this to occur. Especially since "BattleToad" has the most, what's the best way of saying this, currently-accepted-male-attractiveness figure of any form Ben has ever had.
He's a sexy frog, is what I'm saying.



This may have been a perfect episode, this was good on sooo many levels.
And an arc episode too, wow, just perfect.

People have already gone into detail about why this episode is great, so I won't, but, just, brilliant.

Thanks to everyone working on Omniverse for making all those other episodes Just so these two could happen.

86 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 8:38 pm

Lukey

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Gotta agree with the general consensus, BEST EPISODES YET.

I absolutely loved the WayBad's, and seeing Gwen + Kevin back. Attea and Psychobos were cool too... The villains actually felt like a real threat as well, and the comedy perfectly sat amongst the action. Seriously, compared to everything else Omniverse, these episodes were a masterclass on how to have good comedy without ruining the integrity of the plotting.

I loved how the second episode was set way after the first and I loved the whole resistance idea too, the show works incredibly well with an ensemble cast!

Oh, and for the first time ever, I found Blukic and Driba to be tolerable!

Great, great episode.

87 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 8:42 pm

Lukey

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Oh, and I've gotta praise the ending with Attea, and the whole animation through both episodes. Fantastic work!

88 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 9:32 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I agree with all, best episode of Omniverse! Very Happy OK...maybe after Showdown, the emotional value gives that an edge.

I wish more episodes would have such an extensive cast. Omniverse works the best when it has the full team. Love how Rook entered the Ben, Gwen and Kevin trio!

89 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 9:51 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I... really like BenxAttea. I even have a thing for Attea myself now. (and I used to hate her and the Incursions, I was thinking they would be terrible for main villains, how wrong I was...)

I'm not the only one, right?

90 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 9:58 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:I... really like BenxAttea. I even have a thing for Attea myself now. (and I used to hate her and the Incursions, I was thinking they would be terrible for main villains, how wrong I was...)

I'm not the only one, right?

Not at all, I thought that the incursions were boring after we saw them in Tummy Trouble, oh how wrong I was.

Well, maybe funny, but just not engaging, this special managed to hit the sweet spot between comedy and drama that OS managed to hit so well.

91 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2013, 10:01 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
I'm just slightly disappointed that they couldn't get Rob Paulsen in. Pettaliday would have rounded off the cast so well...too bad he didn't speak.

Really, his lack of speech made the Plumber's Null Void Battle Cry look a bit silly. But oh well.

92 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th March 2013, 7:01 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
OK. I finally saw the episodes and I have to comment several things. First and foremost, I have to say these episodes were... AWESOME!!! I really liked the good combination they did with comedy and action; a perfect balance indeed. Now, allow me the review/comments:

1º) "The Frogs of War, Part 1":
+ When Undertown was discovered, I don't get why people got so freaked out. Didn't Bellwood's citizens already know that? I mean, they see aliens constantly, especially after Ben's secret identity was discovered. Shouldn't they have figured out that there were aliens living among them?
+ All that infuriated people after discovering Undertown, with posters like "Earth 4 earthlings" or "E.T. go home". This is exactly what I was suspecting it would happen. It convinces me about my theory of the 4th arc: the main villains will be somekind of "group of hate" aiming to eliminate all aliens from Earth. You know, similar to the Forever Knights, but more like a "modern militia". Because I'm sure not ALL humans will accept aliens, like the ones Ben found after making the female Way Bad fall as XLR8. Don't you think?
+ It's official! I already said that I hated Will Harangue more than I hate J Jonah Jameson as Spider-Man's fan. But now I want to break him in two!!! Not only he keeps trying to make Ben look like a villain, but he also sold himself to the Incursians; making them look like "heroes", especially after exiling "the menace of Ben Tennyson". Seriously, don't you wanna smashing at Hulk's style?
+ I have to say, the satellites creating a shield around the Earth to protect it was actually a very good idea from the Plumbers.
+ I really enjoyed when Ben as Water Hazard knocked out Will Harangue with its "water guns". (Too bad he couldn't punch him as Fourarms). As Water Hazard, Ben doesn't have a face we can recognize when he's angry, happy or sad. However, I'm sure that if he had an expressive face, we would have seen him smiling delighted. Don't you think?

+ I would really like to know why the hell the regular human armies didn't help the Plumbers against the Incursians during the Invasion. Are they stupid or what?
+ Ben's idea about making the Incursians spaceships to shoot between them; very heedless, but kind of cunning.
+ The Way Bads' army. OK, I have to admit that I didn't see this coming. I was convinced that Attea would try to use the mind control's serum on Ben or her father, but I guess that was too risky. Do you think these "feral monsters", as Psychobos called them, could be the Nemetrix's predators of Way Big? They could suit perfectly in the role, even although as mutants they are not "natural".
+ The female one particularly called my attention. I would really like to see an unmutated one, and then maybe becoming another alien girlfriend for Ben (this time as Way Big)?
+ The Way Bads were sent to the Null Void, so I highly doubt we have seen the last of them. Do you wanna bet that some other villain will try to use them as an army in the future? I think Vilgax will really like these monsters, don't you think?
+ I'm a little disappointed with Max in this episode. I understand his worries about losing his grandson, but he forced him to surrender even when he has seen Ben surviving worst things than just a crashing spaceship. Good examples, surviving all Vilgax's exploding ships; I guess that's a good thing Ben can have learnt from his archenemy, huh?

2º) "The Frogs of War, Part 2":
+ Some people thought Argit died because one of the promo images. As if! But after he betrayed Ben's team, I wouldn't be sad if that happens. Seeing him without any spike was really funny. He did something good for once in his life, and at the same time, he get a really well deserved punishment; when they filmed him naked and possibly uploaded the video on Internet.
+ "Bullfrag". I have read in the wikia that his name is a combination of "Bull", "Frog" and "Frag". Honestly, couldn't they figure it out the name is clearly based on the "american bullfrog"? Like I said before, infiltration in the enemy's troops was a very smart plan; just like when Ben used his Water Hazard's form to impersonate Bivalvan and trick Pandor. I hope we will see more of Bullfrag in the future, and maybe some new abilities not seen before of the Incursians. The "romance" between Ben as "Bullfrag" and Attea, I was sure it was going to happen. They are both the "best looking" specimens of their species, don't you think?But I'm with Kevin; even although it was really funny, it was also extremely disgusting. Not to mention Attea's goodbye kiss at the end.
+ "Blame this DNA", "That's what you boys always said". Seriously, Gwen? Well, I give Ben some credit in this case. Because I'm sure Ben would NEVER feel any attraction to Attea outside of the influence of the Incursian DNA. Just like he would have never laid eggs if it wasn't because of Big Chill's Necrofriggian DNA. It's cool to transform into aliens with awesome powers, but when the DNA impulses you to do things against your nature, fun is over.
+ Attea believed Ben would never be able to escape from himself, and that's why she sabotaged Ben's exile ship. But you know?, I'm pretty sure he would have managed to return to Earth, even without Attea's help. Especially when he has a little "Guardian Angel" called Azmuth, don't you think?

+ The scene when Way Big stomped on an announcement of Will Harangue with the Incursians, didn't you guys see a clear reference to "Ultimate Spider-Man" series here? As a recurring gag, Spiderman always destroys one of the announcements or big screens of J Jonah Jameson; the man who use the media to create a smear campaign against Spidey, just like Will Harangue does to Ben. I loved that scene!!
+ I almost kill myself laughing with Psychobos's defeat. They turned him into a cooked crabfish!! Makes you wonder how such "brilliant geniuses" are always defeated in such stupid ways. You can find another perfect example in Albedo.
+ The scene where Patelliday, Rook, Blukic and Driva shout "Null Void Projector" together... Don't you think they look a little dumb with that pose?
+ Attea revealing that this was all a plan of her to overthrow her father again... It didn't surprise me at all. I have been suspecting it ever since her return, and it was partially confirmed with her last words in "Vilgax must Croak". It bugs me the fact that she managed to get away clean; but in the other hand, maybe not. The Plumbers may have arrested Milleous, but what if he escape? I mean, villains are always escaping from Plumber's jails and the Null Void; villains like Vilgax, Psyphon, Fisttrick and others. Why won't Milleous be able to escape in the future too? Now Attea will have to live watching her back, every single minute of her live. Don't you think?
+ Finally, I'm surprised that no one has noticed something curious in the last minutes of this episode. Didn't you notice Ben's question mark above his head when Attea freed herself? Or the cartoonish faces that Ben, Gwen, Kevin and Max had when she revealed her whole scheme? Or Ben's face after Attea's kiss? They made me laugh, but I wasn't surprised, like I said before. But the point is that those cartoonish features is something we have never seen in this (or any other) series of Ben 10. It actually reminded me "Teen Titans" series.

Well, opinions?

93 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th March 2013, 7:17 pm

Omniversed


Human
Human
Ursalink wrote:OK. I finally saw the episodes and I have to comment several things. First and foremost, I have to say these episodes were... AWESOME!!! I really liked the good combination they did with comedy and action; a perfect balance indeed. Now, allow me the review/comments:

1º) "The Frogs of War, Part 1":
+ When Undertown was discovered, I don't get why people got so freaked out. Didn't Bellwood's citizens already know that? I mean, they see aliens constantly, especially after Ben's secret identity was discovered. Shouldn't they have figured out that there were aliens living among them?
+ All that infuriated people after discovering Undertown, with posters like "Earth 4 earthlings" or "E.T. go home". This is exactly what I was suspecting it would happen. It convinces me about my theory of the 4th arc: the main villains will be somekind of "group of hate" aiming to eliminate all aliens from Earth. You know, similar to the Forever Knights, but more like a "modern militia". Because I'm sure not ALL humans will accept aliens, like the ones Ben found after making the female Way Bad fall as XLR8. Don't you think?
+ It's official! I already said that I hated Will Harangue more than I hate J Jonah Jameson as Spider-Man's fan. But now I want to break him in two!!! Not only he keeps trying to make Ben look like a villain, but he also sold himself to the Incursians; making them look like "heroes", especially after exiling "the menace of Ben Tennyson". Seriously, don't you wanna smashing at Hulk's style?
+ I have to say, the satellites creating a shield around the Earth to protect it was actually a very good idea from the Plumbers.
+ I really enjoyed when Ben as Water Hazard knocked out Will Harangue with its "water guns". (Too bad he couldn't punch him as Fourarms). As Water Hazard, Ben doesn't have a face we can recognize when he's angry, happy or sad. However, I'm sure that if he had an expressive face, we would have seen him smiling delighted. Don't you think?

+ I would really like to know why the hell the regular human armies didn't help the Plumbers against the Incursians during the Invasion. Are they stupid or what?
+ Ben's idea about making the Incursians spaceships to shoot between them; very heedless, but kind of cunning.
+ The Way Bads' army. OK, I have to admit that I didn't see this coming. I was convinced that Attea would try to use the mind control's serum on Ben or her father, but I guess that was too risky. Do you think these "feral monsters", as Psychobos called them, could be the Nemetrix's predators of Way Big? They could suit perfectly in the role, even although as mutants they are not "natural".
+ The female one particularly called my attention. I would really like to see an unmutated one, and then maybe becoming another alien girlfriend for Ben (this time as Way Big)?
+ The Way Bads were sent to the Null Void, so I highly doubt we have seen the last of them. Do you wanna bet that some other villain will try to use them as an army in the future? I think Vilgax will really like these monsters, don't you think?
+ I'm a little disappointed with Max in this episode. I understand his worries about losing his grandson, but he forced him to surrender even when he has seen Ben surviving worst things than just a crashing spaceship. Good examples, surviving all Vilgax's exploding ships; I guess that's a good thing Ben can have learnt from his archenemy, huh?

2º) "The Frogs of War, Part 2":
+ Some people thought Argit died because one of the promo images. As if! But after he betrayed Ben's team, I wouldn't be sad if that happens. Seeing him without any spike was really funny. He did something good for once in his life, and at the same time, he get a really well deserved punishment; when they filmed him naked and possibly uploaded the video on Internet.
+ "Bullfrag". I have read in the wikia that his name is a combination of "Bull", "Frog" and "Frag". Honestly, couldn't they figure it out the name is clearly based on the "american bullfrog"? Like I said before, infiltration in the enemy's troops was a very smart plan; just like when Ben used his Water Hazard's form to impersonate Bivalvan and trick Pandor. I hope we will see more of Bullfrag in the future, and maybe some new abilities not seen before of the Incursians. The "romance" between Ben as "Bullfrag" and Attea, I was sure it was going to happen. They are both the "best looking" specimens of their species, don't you think?But I'm with Kevin; even although it was really funny, it was also extremely disgusting. Not to mention Attea's goodbye kiss at the end.
+ "Blame this DNA", "That's what you boys always said". Seriously, Gwen? Well, I give Ben some credit in this case. Because I'm sure Ben would NEVER feel any attraction to Attea outside of the influence of the Incursian DNA. Just like he would have never laid eggs if it wasn't because of Big Chill's Necrofriggian DNA. It's cool to transform into aliens with awesome powers, but when the DNA impulses you to do things against your nature, fun is over.
+ Attea believed Ben would never be able to escape from himself, and that's why she sabotaged Ben's exile ship. But you know?, I'm pretty sure he would have managed to return to Earth, even without Attea's help. Especially when he has a little "Guardian Angel" called Azmuth, don't you think?

+ The scene when Way Big stomped on an announcement of Will Harangue with the Incursians, didn't you guys see a clear reference to "Ultimate Spider-Man" series here? As a recurring gag, Spiderman always destroys one of the announcements or big screens of J Jonah Jameson; the man who use the media to create a smear campaign against Spidey, just like Will Harangue does to Ben. I loved that scene!!
+ I almost kill myself laughing with Psychobos's defeat. They turned him into a cooked crabfish!! Makes you wonder how such "brilliant geniuses" are always defeated in such stupid ways. You can find another perfect example in Albedo.
+ The scene where Patelliday, Rook, Blukic and Driva shout "Null Void Projector" together... Don't you think they look a little dumb with that pose?
+ Attea revealing that this was all a plan of her to overthrow her father again... It didn't surprise me at all. I have been suspecting it ever since her return, and it was partially confirmed with her last words in "Vilgax must Croak". It bugs me the fact that she managed to get away clean; but in the other hand, maybe not. The Plumbers may have arrested Milleous, but what if he escape? I mean, villains are always escaping from Plumber's jails and the Null Void; villains like Vilgax, Psyphon, Fisttrick and others. Why won't Milleous be able to escape in the future too? Now Attea will have to live watching her back, every single minute of her live. Don't you think?
+ Finally, I'm surprised that no one has noticed something curious in the last minutes of this episode. Didn't you notice Ben's question mark above his head when Attea freed herself? Or the cartoonish faces that Ben, Gwen, Kevin and Max had when she revealed her whole scheme? Or Ben's face after Attea's kiss? They made me laugh, but I wasn't surprised, like I said before. But the point is that those cartoonish features is something we have never seen in this (or any other) series of Ben 10. It actually reminded me "Teen Titans" series.

Well, opinions?

Which is why I stated, and I'll say it again, why we need a Teen Titans and Ben 10 crossover, NOW. I don't care what it takes, just do it CN. I'd watch every single bit of it.

But to your opinion of the Ben X Attea moments: I honestly can say it's quite disgusting how things went down with that frog-style kiss, not to mention the flirting Ben did as Bullfrag, but I look past that as I would like these two as a possible pairing. It kind of appears to me that Attea now has a thing for Ben, even if he isn't Bullfrag. It's unlikely though, but I'll just have to wait and see I guess. Although, I would've liked it a lot more if Attea just grabbed Ben with her tongue and kissed him goodbye like a regular person would. But I digress, that would drive fans insane probably.

94 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th March 2013, 11:40 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
the people of earth knew that alien exist but they did not know that there were settlement of alien in earth.

95 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th March 2013, 12:23 am

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
painlee wrote:the people of earth knew that alien exist but they did not know that there were settlement of alien in earth.

We can't really say that they didn't know aliens were living on earth, I mean we saw a whole flock of little Kinecelarians living in the suburbs.

I figure they got caught off guard by the fact they were living secretly on Earth. Gives a real vibe of 'something to hide'. That plus the fact that they were all smashing through midday traffic equals instant distrust equals instant mob.

Just add smoothie.

96 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th March 2013, 12:50 am

Lukey

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I think one of my favourite moments was when Ben claimed that it was the DNA that made him wanna kiss Attea, before Gwen chimed in with 'that's what you boys always say' Laughing

In regards to the whole alien debate. I think the odd 'sighting' of aliens around Bellwood is very different to learning that a whole massive settlement of aliens are living amongst us. Prior to the episode, the public must have always thought of the random aliens around town as outer-space criminals that Ben took care of. So, not only do they have a pre-conceived idea of aliens being threats, they also thought that Ben was taking care of them. So, when they learn that a whole load of aliens are living below the ground, of course the public is going to freak out, especially at Ben for knowing about this. They thought aliens were bad and that he was their guardian from them.

97 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th March 2013, 1:06 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
all the fan fiction and smut that will come from this episode. jawdrop

98 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th March 2013, 1:13 am

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
painlee wrote:all the fan fiction and smut that will come from this episode. jawdrop

The writers knew what they were signing up for when they wrote the episodes.

99 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th March 2013, 1:21 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
i wonder why dint they exploited the incursion weakness ,i mean i bet that one of the reason why they have those respiratory helmet to counter they weakness but a lot of other don't use them.

100 Re: THE FROGS OF WAR SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th March 2013, 7:58 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I loved the aliens used. I am upset though that Kevin's Dog didn't appear. But still, it was a great episode.
I don't see how the Incurseans posed such a problem. The Vreedle Brothers easily took them out. The only real threat humans had against them were the Way Bads. Although if we look at this from a logical standpoint the Plumbers could have just used the Null Void Projectors in the first place. The foot soldiers sucked. They have been shown time and time again to be taken out easily. Our fighter jets,tanks, missiles, etc... would do well. Not to mention the 1,000s of drones we have in the US sky alone. The Forever Knights would be pissed and most likely cause a HUGE rebellion. Dr. Animo would most likely want to take over these "frogs" and if they resist fight back. I feel like more than half of Ben's villains would fight back. It is foolish to believe someone like Hex, Clancy,or Darkstar would just take orders from Milleus. Not to mention Earth's heroes, the Plumbers, etc... No way this would happen if we looked at this from a logical standpoint. The Incurseans are not just gonna blow the Earth up because of rebellion. Rebellion has happened on several planets. (As shown in previous episodes) In conclusion, the entire threat of the Incurseans is illogical.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum