You are not connected. Please login or register

Later Arcs Information

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Later Arcs Information on 9th March 2013, 7:16 am

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
I made this topic for us to gather all information about next arcs we 've got.

So, I don'r think we have anything about arc 4, (correct me if I'm wrong),

about arc 5 we have learned that Darkstar and Ghostfreak return, and also that there is a Zombozo episode which they recorded on Halloween and

about arc 6 we know that ChamAlien may appear.

Also, Matt Wayne confirmed that they are working on an arc which invovles the Plutonian Revolt, that I bet is either 6 or 7 as Derrick said that they likely have more than 60 episodes.

So, post your thoughts and other information you can remember about the next arcs/

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

2 Re: Later Arcs Information on 9th March 2013, 9:49 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsaklas wrote:I made this topic for us to gather all information about next arcs we 've got.

about arc 5 we have learned that Darkstar and Ghostfreak return, and also that there is a Zombozo episode which they recorded on Halloween and

Also, Matt Wayne confirmed that they are working on an arc which invovles the Plutonian Revolt, that I bet is either 6 or 7 as Derrick said that they likely have more than 60 episodes.

So, post your thoughts and other information you can remember about the next arcs/

But the Plutonian Revolt is supposed to be in 2022...as far as I know, Omniverse is still in 2011.

3 Re: Later Arcs Information on 9th March 2013, 12:07 pm

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:I made this topic for us to gather all information about next arcs we 've got.

But the Plutonian Revolt is supposed to be in 2022...as far as I know, Omniverse is still in 2011.
I know, but Matt said a couple of days ago that they are working on an arc that involves the Plutonian Revolt . Maybe Ben 10,000 calls Ben for help or something

4 Re: Later Arcs Information on 9th March 2013, 12:19 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsaklas wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

I know, but Matt said a couple of days ago that they are working on an arc that involves the Plutonian Revolt . Maybe Ben 10,000 calls Ben for help or something

That I would totally love.

5 Re: Later Arcs Information on 9th March 2013, 2:47 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
The Revolt thing is a joke.

BIGGEST FACEPALM

6 Re: Later Arcs Information on 9th March 2013, 3:45 pm

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:The Revolt thing is a joke.

BIGGEST FACEPALM
How do you know ?

7 Re: Later Arcs Information on 9th March 2013, 3:52 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Tsaklas wrote:

BIGGEST FACEPALM
How do you know ?

A better question is how some people can be so blind to sarcasm. It's ridiculous.

8 Re: Later Arcs Information on 9th March 2013, 3:58 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:

BIGGEST FACEPALM
How do you know ?

A better question is how some people can be so blind to sarcasm. It's ridiculous.
Lodestars Advocate is right. The whole thing was a joke. Derrick made fun of it a while back.

9 Re: Later Arcs Information on 9th March 2013, 4:59 pm

Katara

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
First, utilize the term "arc" has nothing to see with series

10 Re: Later Arcs Information on 9th March 2013, 5:31 pm

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
I remember Derrick saying that aside from the 10-episode story arcs there's also an overall story arc that takes place over the 40-episode run.

11 Re: Later Arcs Information on 22nd March 2013, 9:13 pm

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
Looks like my topic has gone totally wrong... Sad

12 Re: Later Arcs Information on 22nd March 2013, 9:37 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsaklas wrote:Looks like my topic has gone totally wrong... Sad

No worries, many topics pick up later on. Smile

13 Re: Later Arcs Information on 24th March 2013, 9:19 pm

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
Good news is that we now know that Arc 4 will feature a villain team-up that we haven't seen before.

Bad news is that the arc will be rather loose. Which is a shame since Arc 3 worked so well, but who knows, maybe the fillers will be good for once Razz

14 Re: Later Arcs Information on 24th March 2013, 9:35 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
Lukey wrote:Good news is that we now know that Arc 4 will feature a villain team-up that we haven't seen before.

Bad news is that the arc will be rather loose. Which is a shame since Arc 3 worked so well, but who knows, maybe the fillers will be good for once Razz

Also, lots of returns, and not very much usage by the top used aliens.

Which aliens are you guys hoping will return.
It would be a great season if we got Upgrade, Victorstein and another Ben 10k alien. Oh, and Ditto 16 too.

Also, I don't think anyone on this thread has mentioned that this'll be Albedo's season.

15 Re: Later Arcs Information on 24th March 2013, 9:43 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ZeroRecoil wrote:
Lukey wrote:Good news is that we now know that Arc 4 will feature a villain team-up that we haven't seen before.

It would be a great season if we got Upgrade, Victorstein and another Ben 10k alien. Oh, and Ditto 16 too.

Also, I don't think anyone on this thread has mentioned that this'll be Albedo's season.

I am more excited for Albedo than any villain right now.

Omniverse has made all main villains very dangerous so far...so I have high hopes for Albedo and whoever he may team up with.

Possible spoilers: Khyber escaped with the Nemetrix, both its creators are gone (Dr. Psychobos in prison after Frogs of War and Malware dead)...he needs a Galvan to help him put the Nemetrix to use somehow. And Albedo is the only known rogue one.

16 Re: Later Arcs Information on 24th March 2013, 9:58 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

Omniverse has made all main villains very dangerous so far...so I have high hopes for Albedo and whoever he may team up with.

Possible spoilers: Khyber escaped with the Nemetrix, both its creators are gone (Dr. Psychobos in prison after Frogs of War and Malware dead)...he needs a Galvan to help him put the Nemetrix to use somehow. And Albedo is the only known rogue one.
Not mention one of the few who had extensive tecnical knowledge of the omnitrix.

17 Re: Later Arcs Information on 25th March 2013, 8:46 pm

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
ultraalien wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

Not mention one of the few who had extensive tecnical knowledge of the omnitrix
Interesting theory...

18 Re: Later Arcs Information on 25th March 2013, 10:56 pm

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
I would forget all about the horribleness of Rules of Ewgagement and continue liking Ben 10 if Upgrade returns in Arc 4.

19 Re: Later Arcs Information on 25th March 2013, 11:36 pm

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
I also think that we're gonna see a Khyber+Albedo team-up with the Nemetrix. I'll definitely be excited to see that!

20 Re: Later Arcs Information on 26th March 2013, 12:34 am

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Awful, terrible news about Arc 4

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/440668727428530901

21 Re: Later Arcs Information on 26th March 2013, 12:53 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
intro seem to change the aliens.

22 Re: Later Arcs Information on 26th March 2013, 12:56 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:intro seem to change the aliens.

I am liking the look of Bullfrag.

23 Re: Later Arcs Information on 26th March 2013, 12:59 am

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:

From the looks of things, it seems that he'll keep a similarly shaped uniform to his incursion outfit, but just recoloured for Ben. He even keeps the shoulder pads/ torso brace thing.

24 Re: Later Arcs Information on 26th March 2013, 1:06 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
ZeroRecoil wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:

From the looks of things, it seems that he'll keep a similarly shaped uniform to his incursion outfit, but just recoloured for Ben. He even keeps the shoulder pads/ torso brace thing.
Which is Awesome!!

25 Re: Later Arcs Information on 26th March 2013, 1:07 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
verbomaniac wrote:

they left Shocksquatch,he should have been replaced by Ball Weevil or Kickin Hawk.

i wonder if Youth Ben alien will change in the intro as well i thinking the Benmonsters and Wildvine.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum