Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber

Last edited by Tsaklas on 24th March 2013, 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

Katara

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tsaklas wrote:Episode 033 just got leaked by Derrick.

already has some information, but the name?

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
Manny wrote:

Absolutely none, except that it probably has something to do with Ma Vreedle.
Remembering how well that first episode went down, this probably leaves mixed feelings amongst us, I assume.

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
Oh good lord. Please no Ma Vreedle. Please.

painlee

Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
Manny wrote:

Absolutely none, except that it probably has something to do with Ma Vreedle.
Remembering how well that first episode went down, this probably leaves mixed feelings amongst us, I assume.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Oh sweet mother no... fingerscrosses facepalm

Omniversed

Human
Human
Wait a second... *snaps fingers* I got it! What if this episode revolves around Attea's mother? Think about it, that would make a great concept.

Attea comes to Earth to ask Ben for help in retrieving her mother from stases after so long. Sounds like an interesting idea, but then again, my ideas always have their flaws.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Omniversed wrote:Wait a second... *snaps fingers* I got it! What if this episode revolves around Attea's mother? Think about it, that would make a great concept.

Attea comes to Earth to ask Ben for help in retrieving her mother from stases after so long. Sounds like an interesting idea, but then again, my ideas always have their flaws.

She's the Empress. Why would she need help.

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
It's a better idea than the episode being about Ma Vreedle. *shudder*

Omniversed

Human
Human
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Omniversed wrote:Wait a second... *snaps fingers* I got it! What if this episode revolves around Attea's mother? Think about it, that would make a great concept.

She's the Empress. Why would she need help.

Maybe her mother is being held captive by some warring planet, threatening to overthrow the Incursions, so Attea goes to Ben, hoping he'll help her with this dilemma she has, because when it comes to conquering planets, or battling enemies, she needs help. At least that's what I think.

But then there's this one question that pops into my head. What made Milleous put his own wife in stasis?

That's where another idea comes in. But I'll explain that later.

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Knowing Incurseans, Milleous's wife probably tried to overthrow him.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
There's also the fact that if she freed her mother, she would probably usurp her right to the throne, so it's very much unlikely that it's an Attea episode. Since. Her arc just ended.

No, it's pretty much definitely the Ma Vreedle episode. I didn't like her first episode at all, but eh. Omniverse hasn't let me down so far. I'm willing to put my apprehensiveness on hold.

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
No, it's pretty much definitely the Ma Vreedle episode. I didn't like her first episode at all, but eh. Omniverse hasn't let me down so far. I'm willing to put my apprehensiveness on hold.
I agree. The reason I hated her first episode so much was because it was a filler episode in the middle of the Diagon arc. And it was a bad filler episode at that. Omniverse does a pretty good job so none of the episodes feel like filler episodes. I am willing to not hate on this episode at least until it airs if at all.

painlee

Magister
Magister
verbomaniac wrote:
I agree. The reason I hated her first episode so much was because it was a filler episode in the middle of the Diagon arc. And it was a bad filler episode at that. Omniverse does a pretty good job so none of the episodes feel like filler episodes. I am willing to not hate on this episode at least until it airs if at all.
i hated that episode because they could have made one more relevant like telling how Sir George got immortality,ect.

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
i hated that episode because they could have made one more relevant like telling how Sir George got immortality,ect.
You are absolutely right, this keeps bugging me since I saw him !

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:i hated that episode because they could have made one more relevant like telling how Sir George got immortality,ect.

I hated that episode because it was straight up the stupidest thing I've ever watched. I consider that episode the absolute lowest point of the entire franchise.

It really worries me that Derrick says this new one is his favourite episode... His taste has so far been the complete and utter opposite of mine so I'm expecting this episode to join those Blukic and Driba and Special Delivery-type Omniverse episodes as my most hated.

painlee

Magister
Magister
Lukey wrote:
painlee wrote:i hated that episode because they could have made one more relevant like telling how Sir George got immortality,ect.

I hated that episode because it was straight up the stupidest thing I've ever watched. I consider that episode the absolute lowest point of the entire franchise.

It really worries me that Derrick says this new one is his favourite episode... His taste has so far been the complete and utter opposite of mine so I'm expecting this episode to join those Blukic and Driba and Special Delivery-type Omniverse episodes as my most hated.
my most hated episode is Ben 4 good budy from the original series.

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
Lukey wrote:

Mine was this and Ready to Rumble. Episodes with human villains are lame...

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsaklas wrote:
painlee wrote:
Lukey wrote:

People counted Kevin as a human villain back then...
Also Animo.

They aren't that bad. But aliens ftw. alien

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:
painlee wrote:
Lukey wrote:

People counted Kevin as a human villain back then...
Also Animo.

They aren't that bad. But aliens ftw. alien
Animo is an animal freak with green skin. Also Kevin became a mutant.

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
So I don't like to be a person who tries to speculate on what aliens might be used in an upcoming episode (Sometimes I do, but its never at my proudest moments), but I was looking at the Pretty Boy clones and thinking about how this is Derrick's favourite episode and I have come to a realisation that I may not be able to let go until I talk about it.

I think that this will be the first appearance of Ditto (16).

So just to make my point
-Rhomboid Vreedle will most likely appear in this episode, so Rob Paulsen will be in the studio.
-Ditto is one of Derrick's favourite aliens, particularly in the humour department. It would make sense for him to appear in Derrick's favourite funny episode
-Lets be serious for a second, if you were writing a Ma Vreedle episode, would you honestly not want to do a massive Pretty Boy vs. Ditto beat down.

There's a bunch of other stuff, but they're too convoluted for me to try and get my point across.

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
ZeroRecoil wrote:So I don't like to be a person who tries to speculate on what aliens might be used in an upcoming episode (Sometimes I do, but its never at my proudest moments), but I was looking at the Pretty Boy clones and thinking about how this is Derrick's favourite episode and I have come to a realisation that I may not be able to let go until I talk about it.

So just to make my point
-Rhomboid Vreedle will most likely appear in this episode, so Rob Paulsen will be in the studio.
-Ditto is one of Derrick's favourite aliens, particularly in the humour department. It would make sense for him to appear in Derrick's favourite funny episode
-Lets be serious for a second, if you were writing a Ma Vreedle episode, would you honestly not want to do a massive Pretty Boy vs. Ditto beat down.

There's a bunch of other stuff, but they're too convoluted for me to try and get my point across.
You have a VERY good point ! Also, maybe Octagon appears, so John DiMaggio will be in the studio too, and we have a possibility for Humungousaur, Four Arms, Armodrillo, and BULLFRAG to appear ! But, John DiMaggio is almost always on studio (I assume), so it's not a big deal.

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
ZeroRecoil wrote:So I don't like to be a person who tries to speculate on what aliens might be used in an upcoming episode (Sometimes I do, but its never at my proudest moments), but I was looking at the Pretty Boy clones and thinking about how this is Derrick's favourite episode and I have come to a realisation that I may not be able to let go until I talk about it.

So just to make my point

Oh my god I think you just figured it out.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Solo28 wrote:

So just to make my point

Oh my god I think you just figured it out.

Indeed he did, Soloicus

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
And did you guys know that the title is a parody of the movie Oh Brother Where Are Thou. There was also a Simpsons episode called Oh Bart Where Art Thou.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum