In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OH MOTHER WHERE ART THOU SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
After watching this weeks, this is a better version of a Mah Vreedle episode theme.
Kinda surprised they went all Mother's Day about this episode, and Four Arms was the only alien I didn't suspect to see.
But I hope next week for Return to Forever we get to see some of the new aliens.
I actually enjoyed the aliens for this episode, and an alright plot. So ya, it was ok, I give it a 6/10

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
I give it a 15/10 cause it had Ditto and Ditto is like one of my favorites

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Great episode. I like Ma Vreedle now! Very entertaining.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:Great episode. I like Ma Vreedle now! Very entertaining.
Okay, Mr. Shrekfangirl

Katara

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
the episode was very good, really cool story

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Manny wrote:the episode was very good, really cool story
Or was it?

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
If it wasn't for Ditto, this episode would've not been that great, although when I looked at the fact Dee wasn't voicing anyone, and I had a feeling there might've been a 5th alien right after Ben changed which that much time left, I was suspecting we would see Bullfrag, but oh well.
I also realized Bloxx only has 1 more appearance this arch, then we won't see him til after Episode 45

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:If it wasn't for Ditto, this episode would've not been that great, although when I looked at the fact Dee wasn't voicing anyone, and I had a feeling there might've been a 5th alien right after Ben changed which that much time left, I was suspecting we would see Bullfrag, but oh well.
I also realized Bloxx only has 1 more appearance this arch, then we won't see him til after Episode 45
Or will we?

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Everything about the Ditto was perfeeeeeect and it lasteed so relatively looooong I looooooooved iiiiiiiit

61 Re: OH MOTHER WHERE ART THOU SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th October 2013, 12:13 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Everything about the Ditto was perfeeeeeect and it lasteed so relatively looooong I looooooooved iiiiiiiit
Ditto is like my 3rd or 4th favorite so this episode is like one of my favorites

100th post, I'm a plumber now, yay

Echoecho6

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Great episode everything about it was perfect. Except Bloxx...

I especially loved the scenes with Ben's mom, that was entertaining.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Echoecho6 wrote:Great episode everything about it was perfect. Except Bloxx...

It was a good episode, it was a great episode... AND DITTO WAS THERE

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
Echoecho6 wrote:Great episode everything about it was perfect. Especially Bloxx. And Ditto.

Yes I completely agree

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Solo28 wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Great episode everything about it was perfect. Especially Bloxx. And Ditto.

Yes I completely agree
Or do you?

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
This episode is everything i don't like about Omniverse.

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:This episode is everything i don't like about Omniverse.
Why? yes the two episodes with Ma Vreedle are slow with a lot of plot and little action, but like other says this is one best version of the first episode when Ma Vreedle goes (What BAD episode that was), in this the good design, the simple post and the DITTO and MON of Ben adition do good this episode.

Like a say CN is killing Omniverse time line, would be great see the Ultimate Heist but what happens "Mother Where Art you" goes first. With TGIS, Food Around the Corner and this episode only left 3 more episodes; OTTO Motives, Mud is thinker that Water and Return to Forever, before we goes to the 4 episodes of Arc.

painlee

Magister
Magister
never cared for Ditto so my favorite transformation on this episode was Kickin Hawk.

and the Ditto clone chain reminded me of Naruto clone chain move.

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
AleSIr19 wrote:
Why? yes the two episodes with Ma Vreedle are slow with a lot of plot and little action, but like other says this is one best version of the first episode when Ma Vreedle goes (What BAD episode that was), in this the good design, the simple post and the DITTO and MON of Ben adition do good this episode.

Like a say CN is killing Omniverse time line, would be great see the Ultimate Heist but what happens "Mother Where Art you" goes first. With TGIS, Food Around the Corner and this episode only left 3 more episodes; OTTO Motives, Mud is thinker that Water and Return to Forever, before we goes to the 4 episodes of Arc.
It wasn't funny, Ma Vreedle should have been arrested if she walked into plumber HQ, and the line about making vilgax cry it just stupid enough to be real in this show.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
datdude wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

It wasn't funny, Ma Vreedle should have been arrested if she walked into plumber HQ, and the line about making vilgax cry it just stupid enough to be real in this show.
Really? Ben made Vilgax sick. Ma making him cry isn't all that far off, and it explains why they fear her.

Just imagine...Vilgax attacks a planet where the Pretty Boys are...and the mother goes berserk. You've seen women in cartoons, anime and reality freak off before, not hard to imagine the magnitude of what happened.

Personally enjoyed this episode, and I wasn't planning on watching it. The Ma episode from UA is the only Ben 10 related thing I never watched ever, just saying.

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

That is true, Ma Vreedle is a real dangerous criminal because he is like the Joker, he love the destruction and the evil, if he wanna he can destroy the Earth planet, why? because hi wanna you understand, Vilgax is more about the power, the Omnitrix thing but the Ma Vreedle thing is more destruction that other thing so she is so powerfull like Vilgax.

If you dont see it she defeat Ben like Bloxx, if she wanna she could kill Ben, Rook and Patlliday other thing is that was silly and have one reason to be there. The Plumbers cant arrested her because she is a lot powerfull

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum