Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Just wondering

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Just wondering on 29th March 2013, 7:02 pm

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Dear Mr. Wayne

I was just wondering if you had time to answer some questions :

1. Do you think its unfair that we in england have to wait for new episodes our last one was predators and prey part 2, and what is the a reason for the wait ?

2. Does Bens omnitrix have buzzshock and spitter unlocked ?

Finally, I want to express my thanks to you and the whole team for a great show.

Cheers.

2 Re: Just wondering on 29th March 2013, 8:34 pm

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote: Dear Mr. Wayne

I was just wondering if you had time to answer some questions :

1. Do you think its unfair that we in england have to wait for new episodes our last one was predators and prey part 2, and what is the a reason for the wait ?

2. Does Bens omnitrix have buzzshock and spitter unlocked ?

Finally, I want to express my thanks to you and the whole team for a great show.

Cheers.
Well, here in Greece, we have to pay for watch the official CN channel. I don't have that kind of TV, i just watch the episodes on a channel block which hasn't ever aired the last episodes of Ultimate Alien ! The last one WE had was Mother of All Vreedles !!!

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

3 Re: Just wondering on 30th March 2013, 12:48 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
fletch wrote: Dear Mr. Wayne

I was just wondering if you had time to answer some questions :

1. Do you think its unfair that we in england have to wait for new episodes our last one was predators and prey part 2, and what is the a reason for the wait ?

2. Does Bens omnitrix have buzzshock and spitter unlocked ?

Finally, I want to express my thanks to you and the whole team for a great show.

Cheers.

1. I don't think it's fair either, but it's inevitable. The reason is simple: Different networks schedule their programming differently. Sometimes they make the effort to coordinate a worldwide premiere, more often they don't.

2. As of Omniverse episode 30, no.

Thanks for the kind words!

4 new questions on 4th April 2013, 3:59 pm

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
hi everybody

so i was wondering..

1 whats everyones fave moment in omniverse so far? mines rath at the burning building

2 does anyone else think the chase section music in jolt from the past sounds like the song " i need a hero"

cheers all

5 Re: Just wondering on 4th April 2013, 4:52 pm

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote:hi everybody

so i was wondering..

1 whats everyones fave moment in omniverse so far? mines rath at the burning building

2 does anyone else think the chase section music in jolt from the past sounds like the song " i need a hero"

cheers all
1. Both Bens metting in Showdown Part 2
2. Who with the what now ?

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

6 Re: Just wondering on 11th April 2013, 5:32 pm

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
[quote="Tsaklas"][quote="fletch"]hi everybody



1 whats everyones fave moment in omniverse so far? mines rath at the burning building


1. Both Bens metting in Showdown Part 2

havnt seen it but read about it on the wiki sounds great and is testament to what a great show they are creating

7 zsskayr on 12th April 2013, 4:20 pm

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
So it was confirmed that zsskayr would return which is great, but i want to know if anyone wants to hazard a guess as to how ?...

and i know a lot of people are wondering how ben can use ghostfreak with the risk of being controlled being so large.... so i was wondering what if azmuth removed the ectonurite sample and replaced it.... because if a ectonurites personality is in thier dna then if he replaced it with the dna of a nice ectonurite then he probably not have this problem....

what do you all think....

cheers

ps. who wants to see rook possessed by zsskayr and ben had to fight him

cheers

8 Re: Just wondering on 13th April 2013, 12:34 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote:hi everybody

so i was wondering..

1 whats everyones fave moment in omniverse so far? mines rath at the burning building

2 does anyone else think the chase section music in jolt from the past sounds like the song " i need a hero"

cheers all



1. hehehe, that was pretty funny Cool
who am I kidding that was so daygum hilarious! Laughing lol!
2. I'd have to see it again.


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

9 Re: Just wondering on 13th April 2013, 12:36 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote: So it was confirmed that zsskayr would return which is great, but i want to know if anyone wants to hazard a guess as to how ?...

and i know a lot of people are wondering how ben can use ghostfreak with the risk of being controlled being so large.... so i was wondering what if azmuth removed the ectonurite sample and replaced it.... because if a ectonurites personality is in thier dna then if he replaced it with the dna of a nice ectonurite then he probably not have this problem....

what do you all think....

cheers

ps. who wants to see rook possessed by zsskayr and ben had to fight him

cheers


hmm
never thought about it that way
I think you're right about the Ectonurite sample
but as far as "nice" Ectonurites aren't "nice"
even then, Ben only used Ghostfreak once since the last Zs'Skayr incident and that was a move of desperation that didn't last long in the Ultimate Sacrifice
hmmm....interesting.....


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

10 Re: Just wondering on 13th April 2013, 12:36 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Matt Wayne wrote:
fletch wrote: Dear Mr. Wayne

I was just wondering if you had time to answer some questions :

1. Do you think its unfair that we in england have to wait for new episodes our last one was predators and prey part 2, and what is the a reason for the wait ?

2. Does Bens omnitrix have buzzshock and spitter unlocked ?

Finally, I want to express my thanks to you and the whole team for a great show.

Cheers.

1. I don't think it's fair either, but it's inevitable. The reason is simple: Different networks schedule their programming differently. Sometimes they make the effort to coordinate a worldwide premiere, more often they don't.

2. As of Omniverse episode 30, no.

Thanks for the kind words!

And thank you for your time and answers sir! Very Happy


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

11 Re: Just wondering on 13th April 2013, 8:35 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote: So it was confirmed that zsskayr would return which is great, but i want to know if anyone wants to hazard a guess as to how ?...

and i know a lot of people are wondering how ben can use ghostfreak with the risk of being controlled being so large.... so i was wondering what if azmuth removed the ectonurite sample and replaced it.... because if a ectonurites personality is in thier dna then if he replaced it with the dna of a nice ectonurite then he probably not have this problem....

what do you all think....

cheers

ps. who wants to see rook possessed by zsskayr and ben had to fight him

cheers


hmm
never thought about it that way
I think you're right about the Ectonurite sample
but as far as "nice" Ectonurites aren't "nice"
even then, Ben only used Ghostfreak once since the last Zs'Skayr incident and that was a move of desperation that didn't last long in the Ultimate Sacrifice
hmmm....interesting.....


i understand and agree mostly but theres always a chance that we could find and ectonurite who didnt feel the need to take over the universe or perhaps one that was easier to control than zsskayr

as for the episode in question yes ben was desperate and if you watch when he tries to possess the ultimate he says " and now you are all under my control" so i think zsskayr was gaining the upperhand. Maybe this episode will be the explanation of how he escaped and will set up his return in omniverse and the ultimates return in omniverse, i think a flashback to this episode would be excellent.

cheers

12 so... new aliens or maybe on 13th April 2013, 10:29 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
so i was wondering you know in the theme tune the bit where rath and perk upchuck meet and he dances around the dial of the omnitrix.... look at the symbols of the alens do you see 2 or 3 that arnt in the show yet mainly the one straight ahead of rath and to his right our left.... new aliens or are we seeing old aliens.... let me know what you think

cheers

13 Re: Just wondering on 13th April 2013, 6:28 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
fletch wrote: so i was wondering you know in the theme tune the bit where rath and perk upchuck meet and he dances around the dial of the omnitrix.... look at the symbols of the alens do you see 2 or 3 that arnt in the show yet mainly the one straight ahead of rath and to his right our left.... new aliens or are we seeing old aliens.... let me know what you think

cheers

That's Four Arms and Echo Echo.

14 Re: Just wondering on 14th April 2013, 10:26 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
fletch wrote: so i was wondering you know in the theme tune the bit where rath and perk upchuck meet and he dances around the dial of the omnitrix.... look at the symbols of the alens do you see 2 or 3 that arnt in the show yet mainly the one straight ahead of rath and to his right our left.... new aliens or are we seeing old aliens.... let me know what you think

cheers

That's Four Arms and Echo Echo.

i get four arms but i still dont think thats echo echo, i cant get a pic up so its hard to argue about it

cheers

15 Re: Just wondering on 16th April 2013, 9:40 pm

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote: So it was confirmed that zsskayr would return which is great, but i want to know if anyone wants to hazard a guess as to how ?...

and i know a lot of people are wondering how ben can use ghostfreak with the risk of being controlled being so large.... so i was wondering what if azmuth removed the ectonurite sample and replaced it.... because if a ectonurites personality is in thier dna then if he replaced it with the dna of a nice ectonurite then he probably not have this problem....

what do you all think....

cheers

ps. who wants to see rook possessed by zsskayr and ben had to fight him

cheers


hmm
never thought about it that way
I think you're right about the Ectonurite sample
but as far as "nice" Ectonurites aren't "nice"
even then, Ben only used Ghostfreak once since the last Zs'Skayr incident and that was a move of desperation that didn't last long in the Ultimate Sacrifice
hmmm....interesting.....


i understand and agree mostly but theres always a chance that we could find and ectonurite who didnt feel the need to take over the universe or perhaps one that was easier to control than zsskayr

as for the episode in question yes ben was desperate and if you watch when he tries to possess the ultimate he says " and now you are all under my control" so i think zsskayr was gaining the upperhand. Maybe this episode will be the explanation of how he escaped and will set up his return in omniverse and the ultimates return in omniverse, i think a flashback to this episode would be excellent.

cheers

that's a really great idea!
if Zs'Skayr returned in OV and that also debuted the Ultimates because of him trying to take them over
that sounds like it would be one of the bossest things ever

Zs'Skayr is one of my if not my favorite villain


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

16 zsskylar on 17th April 2013, 11:06 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
he probably escaped when azmuth reset the ultimatrix in that episode or hitched a rie inside one of the ultimates maybe the one , ultimate humongousaur, i think, who ben tried to possess which was odd because ben never used that befor.



cheers





17 Re: Just wondering on 19th April 2013, 5:54 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote:he probably escaped when azmuth reset the ultimatrix in that episode or hitched a rie inside one of the ultimates maybe the one , ultimate humongousaur, i think, who ben tried to possess which was odd because ben never used that befor.



cheers






indeed
you have good sound theories
It sounds completely possible for him to hitch a ride in the Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur
I'm not sure the Ultimatrix would work as a carrier but still

it also makes me wonder
on another topic dealing with the Ultimates
Kyber has the helmet of Ultimate Humongosaur.
did he hunt him down?
was he one of Kyber's prey?


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

18 Re: Just wondering on 19th April 2013, 11:44 pm

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote:he probably escaped when azmuth reset the ultimatrix in that episode or hitched a rie inside one of the ultimates maybe the one , ultimate humongousaur, i think, who ben tried to possess which was odd because ben never used that befor.



cheers






indeed
you have good sound theories
It sounds completely possible for him to hitch a ride in the Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur
I'm not sure the Ultimatrix would work as a carrier but still

it also makes me wonder
on another topic dealing with the Ultimates
Kyber has the helmet of Ultimate Humongosaur.
did he hunt him down?
was he one of Kyber's prey?

i know weird and interesting.... he may have hunted the sentinent but how.... because id put my money on the sentinent v khyber.... and the nematrix has humongousaurs predator not ultimate humongousaur maybe the nematrix could gain an ultimate function

if he is gone then that may be a way of removing any ultimates that the makers dont want.... anything too simmilar to there normal counterparts.... i mean thers not a lot of differance between ultimate cannonbolt, wildmutt waybig, humongousaur really though i stiil love them as ideas

i really want ultimate spidemonkey, big chill, echo echo and swampfire to return though as they had real promise

19 Re: Just wondering on 20th April 2013, 6:45 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I love Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Big Chill and Ultimate Swampfire and would like to see them
also love Ultimate Way Big though doubtful he'll be shown
I agree, Ultimate Spidermonkey and Ultimate Cannonbolt and the rest have promise

And you do raise a valid point
Tyrannopede is the predator of a normal Vaxasaurian, not an evolved one
as far as a Nemetrix evolution feature goes doubtful to not likely all the way to, not impossible but something along the lines of that
the Ultimate feature was a result of Albedo tampering with the Ultimatrix, not even Azmuth put that in the design, it was all Albedo, which brings up the question
with the return of Albedo in Omniverse have something to do with the Ultimate's?
It could be that Khyber could get Albedo to modify the Nemetrix, which seems likely to probable
and if Albedo modifies it so that it would have an evolution feature it'd be great, just one problem
that would place the evolution feature after the sighting of Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur's helmet
this would mean either two things, Time Travel, or error, and Time Travel seriously shouldn't be an option
this is what I think is going to happen, just my hypothesis, not proven or anything.
It will turn out that prior to Omniverse but Post Ultimate Alien Khyber hunted down the Ultimate's and managed to snag the helmet of the Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur
however seeing how difficult it was to hunt the Ultimate's he will go and ask Albedo to modify the Nemetrix so that he can hunt the Ultimate's easier
again, just my hypothesis/opinion


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

20 Re: Just wondering on 20th April 2013, 6:53 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Turbojake252 wrote:I love Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Big Chill and Ultimate Swampfire and would like to see them
also love Ultimate Way Big though doubtful he'll be shown
I agree, Ultimate Spidermonkey and Ultimate Cannonbolt and the rest have promise

And you do raise a valid point
Tyrannopede is the predator of a normal Vaxasaurian, not an evolved one
as far as a Nemetrix evolution feature goes doubtful to not likely all the way to, not impossible but something along the lines of that
the Ultimate feature was a result of Albedo tampering with the Ultimatrix, not even Azmuth put that in the design, it was all Albedo, which brings up the question
with the return of Albedo in Omniverse have something to do with the Ultimate's?
It could be that Khyber could get Albedo to modify the Nemetrix, which seems likely to probable
and if Albedo modifies it so that it would have an evolution feature it'd be great, just one problem
that would place the evolution feature after the sighting of Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur's helmet
this would mean either two things, Time Travel, or error, and Time Travel seriously shouldn't be an option
this is what I think is going to happen, just my hypothesis, not proven or anything.
It will turn out that prior to Omniverse but Post Ultimate Alien Khyber hunted down the Ultimate's and managed to snag the helmet of the Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur
however seeing how difficult it was to hunt the Ultimate's he will go and ask Albedo to modify the Nemetrix so that he can hunt the Ultimate's easier
again, just my hypothesis/opinion



I agree so long as we can find out if ultimate humongousur can remove his helmet as i think that wold be a wierd evoloutionary trait to have

cheers

21 Re: Just wondering on 20th April 2013, 6:59 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:I love Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Big Chill and Ultimate Swampfire and would like to see them
also love Ultimate Way Big though doubtful he'll be shown
I agree, Ultimate Spidermonkey and Ultimate Cannonbolt and the rest have promise

And you do raise a valid point
Tyrannopede is the predator of a normal Vaxasaurian, not an evolved one
as far as a Nemetrix evolution feature goes doubtful to not likely all the way to, not impossible but something along the lines of that
the Ultimate feature was a result of Albedo tampering with the Ultimatrix, not even Azmuth put that in the design, it was all Albedo, which brings up the question
with the return of Albedo in Omniverse have something to do with the Ultimate's?
It could be that Khyber could get Albedo to modify the Nemetrix, which seems likely to probable
and if Albedo modifies it so that it would have an evolution feature it'd be great, just one problem
that would place the evolution feature after the sighting of Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur's helmet
this would mean either two things, Time Travel, or error, and Time Travel seriously shouldn't be an option
this is what I think is going to happen, just my hypothesis, not proven or anything.
It will turn out that prior to Omniverse but Post Ultimate Alien Khyber hunted down the Ultimate's and managed to snag the helmet of the Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur
however seeing how difficult it was to hunt the Ultimate's he will go and ask Albedo to modify the Nemetrix so that he can hunt the Ultimate's easier
again, just my hypothesis/opinion



I agree so long as we can find out if ultimate humongousur can remove his helmet as i think that wold be a wierd evoloutionary trait to have

cheers


Yes, I do wonder about stuff like that
The "clothing" they seem to have when they evolve
Is that their biology or just something the Ultimatrix does?
I know Ultimate Humongosaur can turn his hands to Gatling guns and apparently that's part of his biology so is the helmet part of his head?

and an off topic question
Fletch after every message you say cheers, nothing wrong with it
just, are you saying cheers like cheers or are you trying to put an emoticon?


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

22 Re: Just wondering on 20th April 2013, 7:07 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:I love Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Big Chill and Ultimate Swampfire and would like to see them
also love Ultimate Way Big though doubtful he'll be shown
I agree, Ultimate Spidermonkey and Ultimate Cannonbolt and the rest have promise

And you do raise a valid point
Tyrannopede is the predator of a normal Vaxasaurian, not an evolved one
as far as a Nemetrix evolution feature goes doubtful to not likely all the way to, not impossible but something along the lines of that
the Ultimate feature was a result of Albedo tampering with the Ultimatrix, not even Azmuth put that in the design, it was all Albedo, which brings up the question
with the return of Albedo in Omniverse have something to do with the Ultimate's?
It could be that Khyber could get Albedo to modify the Nemetrix, which seems likely to probable
and if Albedo modifies it so that it would have an evolution feature it'd be great, just one problem
that would place the evolution feature after the sighting of Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur's helmet
this would mean either two things, Time Travel, or error, and Time Travel seriously shouldn't be an option
this is what I think is going to happen, just my hypothesis, not proven or anything.
It will turn out that prior to Omniverse but Post Ultimate Alien Khyber hunted down the Ultimate's and managed to snag the helmet of the Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur
however seeing how difficult it was to hunt the Ultimate's he will go and ask Albedo to modify the Nemetrix so that he can hunt the Ultimate's easier
again, just my hypothesis/opinion



I agree so long as we can find out if ultimate humongousur can remove his helmet as i think that wold be a wierd evoloutionary trait to have

cheers


Yes, I do wonder about stuff like that
The "clothing" they seem to have when they evolve
Is that their biology or just something the Ultimatrix does?
I know Ultimate Humongosaur can turn his hands to Gatling guns and apparently that's part of his biology so is the helmet part of his head?

and an off topic question
Fletch after every message you say cheers, nothing wrong with it
just, are you saying cheers like cheers or are you trying to put an emoticon?


there clothing what little there was always seemed to me to be part of their biology at lest with the ultimate's.... it all depends on if it is classed as clothing because for ultimate humongousaur for example i think its his shell and armour plating not clothes.... the ultimatrix was supposed to have the aliens naked because it didnt work properly or in the case of aliens like four arms adapt the clothes to the garments commonly worn on their home planet... or provide a function usually for safety such as echo echo's containment suit or nrg's containment armour....



as for the cheers it is not an emoticon it is just a common saying where i live and as i use it in everyday life i often end up writing it.... i feel its rather cheery myself... lol

cheers

23 Re: Just wondering on 20th April 2013, 7:13 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:I love Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Big Chill and Ultimate Swampfire and would like to see them
also love Ultimate Way Big though doubtful he'll be shown
I agree, Ultimate Spidermonkey and Ultimate Cannonbolt and the rest have promise

And you do raise a valid point
Tyrannopede is the predator of a normal Vaxasaurian, not an evolved one
as far as a Nemetrix evolution feature goes doubtful to not likely all the way to, not impossible but something along the lines of that
the Ultimate feature was a result of Albedo tampering with the Ultimatrix, not even Azmuth put that in the design, it was all Albedo, which brings up the question
with the return of Albedo in Omniverse have something to do with the Ultimate's?
It could be that Khyber could get Albedo to modify the Nemetrix, which seems likely to probable
and if Albedo modifies it so that it would have an evolution feature it'd be great, just one problem
that would place the evolution feature after the sighting of Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur's helmet
this would mean either two things, Time Travel, or error, and Time Travel seriously shouldn't be an option
this is what I think is going to happen, just my hypothesis, not proven or anything.
It will turn out that prior to Omniverse but Post Ultimate Alien Khyber hunted down the Ultimate's and managed to snag the helmet of the Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur
however seeing how difficult it was to hunt the Ultimate's he will go and ask Albedo to modify the Nemetrix so that he can hunt the Ultimate's easier
again, just my hypothesis/opinion



I agree so long as we can find out if ultimate humongousur can remove his helmet as i think that wold be a wierd evoloutionary trait to have

cheers


Yes, I do wonder about stuff like that
The "clothing" they seem to have when they evolve
Is that their biology or just something the Ultimatrix does?
I know Ultimate Humongosaur can turn his hands to Gatling guns and apparently that's part of his biology so is the helmet part of his head?

and an off topic question
Fletch after every message you say cheers, nothing wrong with it
just, are you saying cheers like cheers or are you trying to put an emoticon?


there clothing what little there was always seemed to me to be part of their biology at lest with the ultimate's.... it all depends on if it is classed as clothing because for ultimate humongousaur for example i think its his shell and armour plating not clothes.... the ultimatrix was supposed to have the aliens naked because it didnt work properly or in the case of aliens like four arms adapt the clothes to the garments commonly worn on their home planet... or provide a function usually for safety such as echo echo's containment suit or nrg's containment armour....



as for the cheers it is not an emoticon it is just a common saying where i live and as i use it in everyday life i often end up writing it.... i feel its rather cheery myself... lol

cheers


Shocked
That's a CONTAINMENT SUIT!?!?!?
I mean I know Echo Echo's made of soundwaves and what not inside but I didn't know that that form was just a product of the Ultimatrix not Goop's over disk, or Ghostfreak's skin
I thought that was what Sonorosian's just were soundwaves inside and what not

back to topic I see what you mean about the shell thing and yes, the Ultimatrix was malfunctioning, had most of the aliens stark naked.
very embarrassing. so the likelihood it is their biology increases
and as you said, probably would mean that's his shell
which raises said question, is his helmet biological?

off topic again it is a very cheery saying and I like it. just wondering
Cheers Very Happy


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

24 helmet for ultimate humongousaur on 20th April 2013, 7:26 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:I love Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Big Chill and Ultimate Swampfire and would like to see them
also love Ultimate Way Big though doubtful he'll be shown
I agree, Ultimate Spidermonkey and Ultimate Cannonbolt and the rest have promise

And you do raise a valid point
Tyrannopede is the predator of a normal Vaxasaurian, not an evolved one
as far as a Nemetrix evolution feature goes doubtful to not likely all the way to, not impossible but something along the lines of that
the Ultimate feature was a result of Albedo tampering with the Ultimatrix, not even Azmuth put that in the design, it was all Albedo, which brings up the question
with the return of Albedo in Omniverse have something to do with the Ultimate's?
It could be that Khyber could get Albedo to modify the Nemetrix, which seems likely to probable
and if Albedo modifies it so that it would have an evolution feature it'd be great, just one problem
that would place the evolution feature after the sighting of Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur's helmet
this would mean either two things, Time Travel, or error, and Time Travel seriously shouldn't be an option
this is what I think is going to happen, just my hypothesis, not proven or anything.
It will turn out that prior to Omniverse but Post Ultimate Alien Khyber hunted down the Ultimate's and managed to snag the helmet of the Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur
however seeing how difficult it was to hunt the Ultimate's he will go and ask Albedo to modify the Nemetrix so that he can hunt the Ultimate's easier
again, just my hypothesis/opinion



I agree so long as we can find out if ultimate humongousur can remove his helmet as i think that wold be a wierd evoloutionary trait to have

cheers


Yes, I do wonder about stuff like that
The "clothing" they seem to have when they evolve
Is that their biology or just something the Ultimatrix does?
I know Ultimate Humongosaur can turn his hands to Gatling guns and apparently that's part of his biology so is the helmet part of his head?

and an off topic question
Fletch after every message you say cheers, nothing wrong with it
just, are you saying cheers like cheers or are you trying to put an emoticon?


there clothing what little there was always seemed to me to be part of their biology at lest with the ultimate's.... it all depends on if it is classed as clothing because for ultimate humongousaur for example i think its his shell and armour plating not clothes.... the ultimatrix was supposed to have the aliens naked because it didnt work properly or in the case of aliens like four arms adapt the clothes to the garments commonly worn on their home planet... or provide a function usually for safety such as echo echo's containment suit or nrg's containment armour....



as for the cheers it is not an emoticon it is just a common saying where i live and as i use it in everyday life i often end up writing it.... i feel its rather cheery myself... lol

cheers


Shocked
That's a CONTAINMENT SUIT!?!?!?
I mean I know Echo Echo's made of soundwaves and what not inside but I didn't know that that form was just a product of the Ultimatrix not Goop's over disk, or Ghostfreak's skin
I thought that was what Sonorosian's just were soundwaves inside and what not

back to topic I see what you mean about the shell thing and yes, the Ultimatrix was malfunctioning, had most of the aliens stark naked.
very embarrassing. so the likelihood it is their biology increases
and as you said, probably would mean that's his shell
which raises said question, is his helmet biological?

off topic again it is a very cheery saying and I like it. just wondering
Cheers Very Happy



id have to imagine so.... as for echo echo, i know it weird they never said it in the show but on the wiki it confirmed their bodies are just sound waves and they probably couldnt move properly on earth without it.... you ever notice the ultimatrix was pretty selective in dishing out clothes only the huminoid ones.... not so much a glitch as a bit of ai.

just a thought but humongousaur is basically a lizard, so if lizards can regrow lost body parts then he could probably lose the helmet and re-grow it.


cheers

25 Re: Just wondering on 20th April 2013, 8:06 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:I love Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Big Chill and Ultimate Swampfire and would like to see them
also love Ultimate Way Big though doubtful he'll be shown
I agree, Ultimate Spidermonkey and Ultimate Cannonbolt and the rest have promise

And you do raise a valid point
Tyrannopede is the predator of a normal Vaxasaurian, not an evolved one
as far as a Nemetrix evolution feature goes doubtful to not likely all the way to, not impossible but something along the lines of that
the Ultimate feature was a result of Albedo tampering with the Ultimatrix, not even Azmuth put that in the design, it was all Albedo, which brings up the question
with the return of Albedo in Omniverse have something to do with the Ultimate's?
It could be that Khyber could get Albedo to modify the Nemetrix, which seems likely to probable
and if Albedo modifies it so that it would have an evolution feature it'd be great, just one problem
that would place the evolution feature after the sighting of Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur's helmet
this would mean either two things, Time Travel, or error, and Time Travel seriously shouldn't be an option
this is what I think is going to happen, just my hypothesis, not proven or anything.
It will turn out that prior to Omniverse but Post Ultimate Alien Khyber hunted down the Ultimate's and managed to snag the helmet of the Sentient Ultimate Humongosaur
however seeing how difficult it was to hunt the Ultimate's he will go and ask Albedo to modify the Nemetrix so that he can hunt the Ultimate's easier
again, just my hypothesis/opinion



I agree so long as we can find out if ultimate humongousur can remove his helmet as i think that wold be a wierd evoloutionary trait to have

cheers


Yes, I do wonder about stuff like that
The "clothing" they seem to have when they evolve
Is that their biology or just something the Ultimatrix does?
I know Ultimate Humongosaur can turn his hands to Gatling guns and apparently that's part of his biology so is the helmet part of his head?

and an off topic question
Fletch after every message you say cheers, nothing wrong with it
just, are you saying cheers like cheers or are you trying to put an emoticon?


there clothing what little there was always seemed to me to be part of their biology at lest with the ultimate's.... it all depends on if it is classed as clothing because for ultimate humongousaur for example i think its his shell and armour plating not clothes.... the ultimatrix was supposed to have the aliens naked because it didnt work properly or in the case of aliens like four arms adapt the clothes to the garments commonly worn on their home planet... or provide a function usually for safety such as echo echo's containment suit or nrg's containment armour....



as for the cheers it is not an emoticon it is just a common saying where i live and as i use it in everyday life i often end up writing it.... i feel its rather cheery myself... lol

cheers


Shocked
That's a CONTAINMENT SUIT!?!?!?
I mean I know Echo Echo's made of soundwaves and what not inside but I didn't know that that form was just a product of the Ultimatrix not Goop's over disk, or Ghostfreak's skin
I thought that was what Sonorosian's just were soundwaves inside and what not

back to topic I see what you mean about the shell thing and yes, the Ultimatrix was malfunctioning, had most of the aliens stark naked.
very embarrassing. so the likelihood it is their biology increases
and as you said, probably would mean that's his shell
which raises said question, is his helmet biological?

off topic again it is a very cheery saying and I like it. just wondering
Cheers Very Happy



id have to imagine so.... as for echo echo, i know it weird they never said it in the show but on the wiki it confirmed their bodies are just sound waves and they probably couldnt move properly on earth without it.... you ever notice the ultimatrix was pretty selective in dishing out clothes only the huminoid ones.... not so much a glitch as a bit of ai.

just a thought but humongousaur is basically a lizard, so if lizards can regrow lost body parts then he could probably lose the helmet and re-grow it.


cheers

I remember reading the Echo Echo thing on the wiki
hrmm...
and with Ultimate Humongosaur it still would depend on the helmet being biological


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum