You are not connected. Please login or register

Hero Generation: RPG

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 24th April 2013, 12:03 pm

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
IC: After I hit an Galilean and my Omnitrix scanned its DNA and got its Dna sample in my Omnitrix.
OOC: Next to Sebastian write the next what happened do you got it Sebastian ?

27 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 24th April 2013, 12:58 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
OOC: So long as it's an alien we know about, it's ok.
For example no Atomix. (until his apperance in the series)

I'm not sure what just happened to the story.

28 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 24th April 2013, 2:31 pm

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
IC: Afterwards that Galilean turn back to the normal form (his human form) I was surprized, I asked him,"Are you a Plumber ?', he replied me, "No, I am one that will defeat you and your friends", he changed into Echo Echo and he made duplicates and started using his sonickinesis, but I changed into Gravattack and use my gravity power but he turn into Frankenstrike and gave me a shock and than he said,"I want your Omnitrix boy your defeated by me", Omnitrix said,"There's a strange DNA starting scan (scanned Frankenstrike's DNA). Scan has been completed, Transylian DNA is unlocked and available". I changed into XLR8 and started fighting with him but failed. I was too weak. Sebastian came for my help as Goop and he thrown acid on Frankenstrike's face. He was defeated and he changed back to normal form. I turn into Diamondhead and trap him down on the ground and I changed back to normal and asked him,"Who are you ?", he replied, " I am ds78 a bounty hunter".

OOC: If Atomix's powers will be good than I will force Azmuth to unlock it.

29 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 24th April 2013, 3:05 pm

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
IC: I took ds78 to Plumbers Base and asked him about him,"From where do you got this Omnitrix ?", he replied,"I had stolen it from Azmuth", I said,"You should remove it with kindness", he said,"Yes, I will remove it very kindly", he turned into Humungousaur and destroyed some of the plumbers base Blukic and Driba helped Plumbers to repair the Base. ds78 turn into Echo Echo and than Ultimate Echo Echo and escaped, I turned into XLR8 and follow him afterwards I jumped high and turned into Jetray and fired lazer he not got much damage with my laser. I went down fast and turned to Gravattack and use my gravity powers and stopped him he turned to Heatblast and fired on me I was weaken but not much. He escaped again, I changed to Wildmutt to track him and alas I got him but he defeated me with crystals of Diamondhead after some time I woke up and I saw that I am in Plumbers Base Blukic and Driba told me that ds78 defeated me escaped I said with anger,"Now he is free but not for much time.

OOC: I had got Sonarasian's DNA (Echo Echo's DNA) in this story but no one was there for my help.

30 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 25th April 2013, 3:33 pm

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
OOC: I am joining Tsaklas in this story.

IC: Someone attacked Plumbers Base in outter space I went there as Jetray. I saw that, that villain was no one but Vilgax and Tsaklas was fighting with him and besides that saw Psyphon too. I was surprized ! I Tried to turn into an alien but the Omnitrix said, "Strange DNA is there", so it scanned Rath's DNA and said,"Appoplexian DNA is unlocked and available". I turn into Diamondhead and attacked Vilgax and he turned back and Psyphon too saw me and they together attacked me but I turned into Gravattack and stopped them and than Tsaklas (as Rath) said,"HEY, UNKNOWN PLUMBER RATH WAS GONNA BEAT VILGAX AND PSYPHON. WHY YOU BEAT THEM ? AND WHO ARE YOU PLUMBER", I replied,"I am Prem (changed back to human form) and who are you Appoplexian, he said,"MY NAME IS RATH AND RATH IS RATH DO YOU UNDER STAND PEM", I replied,"Dude my name is Prem not Pem. Vilgax gets up and says,"Did your fight is over I gonna kill you both". Tsaklas change into Astrodactyl and scan its DNA. He uses his Energy whip to tie Vilgax but Psyphon attacks him (Tsaklas). But Tsaklas changes into Humungousaur and attacks Vilgax and Vilgax is hurted and than he changes into Frankenstrike and give a shock to Vilgax and Psyphon and than I change into Astrodactyl to carry Vilgax to jail. Tsaklas tell me everything about him. To be continued........

31 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 27th April 2013, 3:15 am

ds78

Human
Human
Alright these heroes think they won well I break into jail as diamond head and release every villian

32 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 27th April 2013, 6:29 am

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
IC : Prem and I get a message from Sebastian, who just figured it out and wants some help.

SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

33 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 27th April 2013, 12:21 pm

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
OOC: Hey, Sebastian can I show that ds78 has a Mutant function please. Do you think ds78 that you should have Mutant function only you or if any other villain with Omnitrix he should also get Mutant function. So the Good has Ultimate feature and the evil has the Mutant feature.

IC: The problem of Sebastian was ds78 and other villains (Vilgax, Psyphon, Dr.Animo, Circus Freak Trio, Zombozo, Sixsix, Sevenseven, Eighteight, Nosedeenians, Dr.Pyschobos, Ssserpant, Kraab, Gorvan, Nyancy Chan, Rojo and her gang, Thunderpig, Exo-Skull, etc.) Sebastian was fighting those villains. So I and Tsaklas went there as fast as we can. We reach there and we saw many villains are been roaming over the city and plumbers and Sebastian are went weak. So we started fighting. Tsaklas changed into Humungousaur and he grow and started fighting and I of course changed into Way Big. Tsaklas scanned Way Big's DNA and turned into Way Big and started fighting. Sebastian too turned into Way Big and we three started fighting. Than any one shouted,"Wait.", he was ds78. He turned into Way Big and a surprizing thing he turned into Mutant Way Big. We all three were surprized so we thought that we should change into Ultimate Way Big. So we three change to Ultimate form. But the Mutant Way Big was more powerful than us. To be continued..............

34 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 27th April 2013, 4:23 pm

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
We are looking at him with shocked faces and he is proved to work for the villains. He shoots us with a mutant ray. Sebastian and Prem turn into Diamondhead and reflect the beams, and I turn into Astrodactyl and reverse it with my energy whips. Mutant Way Big is angry at us and chases us. We start running as XLR-8s (after I scanned Kinecerelan DNA from you). He looks like he is trying to say something to us. Sebastian has a Universal Translator and translates his speech. He says he wants help because he is controlled by Dr. Animo. We promise to help him if he helps us too against the bunch of villains. He shoots them a ray and they freeze for a moment. But after that, they become Mutants too !!! They all chase us and as Dr. Animo is a mutant too, Mutant Way Big can't control himself now. We run quickly and get into Prem's spaceship. To be continued...

35 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 27th April 2013, 5:04 pm

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
OOC: ds78 has the mutant feature and with it he can turn into a mutant and make another mutant but this time Dr.Animo has made it so he is less powerful but when the Mutinitrix (ds78's Omnitrix) shoots a ray the Mutant Way Big goes out of control so like this happened. How is the name of Mutinitrix Question And please Sebastian please write something.

IC: As I flied my ship I attacked mutant Way Big, but Tsaklas told me "Don't attack him because he is under ds78's control". So I stopped the attack. We escaped from there and we started planning how to defeat them ? I got a idea and said,"Hey, I got an idea we can use the devolution ray to devolve the Mutant Way Big. To defeat mutant is very hard for example take Mutant Dr.Animo he has been went more crazy than before, now he is shooting fire from his mouth and etc. But we will not get upset we will defeat them but first we should have to go to Plumbers Base". To be continued.................

36 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 27th April 2013, 5:14 pm

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
IC : We travel undercover with an invisibility program and enter the Plumbers Base, where we find Blukic and Driba and none else. They tell us that every Plumber went to fight the villains but ended up Mutants too. We don't have other solution, so we ask Blukic and Driba to create a devolution ray. They call Cooper for help. With our help as Brainstorm, Grey Matter and Jury Rigg (we unlocked them eventually), we finally create the ray. We first devolve the powerful villains (Vilgax, Aggregor, Khyber, etc.). Then, we try to devolve Mutant Way Big. His five horns reflect the beam and it's going to shoot Sebastian. I want to save him, so I quickly run in front of him as Clockwork and get hit by the ray and become Mutant Clockwork. I shoot Prem with a Mutant time ray and make him a mutant old man who is stucked in the ground. Now, it's up to Sebastian to save us... To be continued...

37 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 28th April 2013, 7:29 am

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
IC: Now Sebastian had got angry and he turned into Rath. He smash some of the enemies and he turned into Jetray and took the devolution ray but it was broken so Cooper repair it very fast in a second and also upgrade it and now it is turn into a gun. Sebastian fire the ray on me and Cooper gave a devolution gun and I tried to devolve Mutant Clockwork but he activated shields and stop the ray. But the Omnitrixes of our both started devolving every mutant except mutant way big and clockwork but Tsaklas's Omnitrix said, "The DNA of the wielder has been corrupted the omnitrix is starting devolution repair". Tskalas changed back to his normal form and he gave a angry shock to all enemies except the way big (as he is shocksquatch's species). Tammar and Skittles were also devolved. Everyone's Omnitrixes came out of our arm and are mix together and a new omnitrix is form its name is Biomnitrix. That Biomnitrix got multiply into five Biomnitrixes and it said,"Bio recalibration has been completed all DNA samples are unlocked and available". I said "Come on guys what are you waiting for". We all turned into Way Big and than Ultimate Way Big and Biomnitrix said,"Devolution funtion has been sent to Evolved To'kustar's cosmic ray". We all fire cosmic ray on Mutant Way Big and he is devoved and he helped us to defeat ds78 who is now Mutant Way Big but more danger. The Biomnitrix said,"Extra Power had been sent to Evolved To'kustar". We all used our cosmic ray and ds78 used his Ultra Voilent Cosmic Beam. He was too strong than us. Plumbers started attack on him his attention was on plumbers so we all five fire our cosmic discs and than cosmic ray and the To'kustar fire his cosmic ray we too fire tornados on him and he was fallen down and we all fire Ultimate Cosmic Beam and he was defeated. He turned into his normal form and all villains were arrested put to a high security jail. To be continued.................

38 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 28th April 2013, 7:36 am

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
OOC: Hey Sebastian can I open new account so I can be evil and help ds78 please can I Question

39 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 28th April 2013, 7:43 am

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
IC: After all enemies are defeated our Biomnitrix turned back to normal (omnitrix). The end.
OOC: Now we can start a new story guys. Very Happy

40 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 28th April 2013, 9:44 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Prem wrote:OOC: Hey Sebastian can I open new account so I can be evil and help ds78 please can I Question

OOC:So an account could have multiple characters? Sounds interesting to me.

But it should be smth like "SebIC:" for those who will want to have multiple characters.

41 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 28th April 2013, 11:22 am

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Prem wrote:OOC: Hey Sebastian can I open new account so I can be evil and help ds78 please can I Question

But it should be smth like "SebIC:" for those who will want to have multiple characters.

It means Yes ?

42 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 28th April 2013, 11:25 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Prem wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

It means Yes ?

Yep.

43 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 28th April 2013, 11:53 am

Feedback

Human
Human
Name: Albedo
Allegiance: Evil
Species: Conductoid

Omnitrix: AF Model, Name: Negatrix.

Playlist 1
1. Way Big - To'kustar
2. Shocksquatch - Gimilinopethicus
3. Fasttrack - Citrakayah
4. Alien X - Celestiasapian
5. Four Arms - Tetramand
6. Articguana - Polar Mazardill
7. Rath - Appoplexian
8. Chamalien - Merlinisapians
9. Brainstorm - Cerebrocrustacean
10. Echo Echo - Sonorasian

Playlist 2
1. Buzzshock - Nosedeenian
2. Humungousaur - Vaxasaurian
3. Diamondhead - Petrosapian
4. Heatblast - Pyronite
5. Gravattack - Galilean
6. Snarh-oh - Thep Khufan
7. Kickin Hawk - Unknown
8. Frankenstrike - Transylian
9. Wildvine - Flourouna
10. Ditto - Splixson

Predator Aliens
Playlist 1
1. Crabdozer
2. Buglizard
3. Slamworm
4. Hypnotick
5. Mucilator
6. Terrorranchula
7. Tyrannopede
8. Omnivarcious
9. Vicetopus

Last edited by Feedback on 30th April 2013, 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total

44 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 29th April 2013, 4:50 pm

Feedback

Human
Human
OOC: Sebastian13 please write that your a Plumber on Occupation. Tsaklas, why do you have Shocksquatch ? Your a Gimilinopethicticus so you don't need Shocksquatch change to any alien and write Playlist 2 like Prem122. I am telling this to everyone Sebastian, Tsaklas, Tammar, verbomanic, ds78

IC: Sebastian has been joinded Plumbers Academy and he is a Plumber and after all these Heroes team up and go for training one day. Sebastian change into Buzzshock, Tsaklas changed into Humungousaur, Tammar changed into Diamondhead, Skittles changed into Echo Echo (no ultimates were allowed), Prem changed into Feedback. Buzzshock attacked Echo Echo, Echo Echo attacked Diamondhead, Humungousaur attacked Feedback, Diamondhead attacked Humungousaur, Feedback attacked Buzzshock and the match was tie. I as ChamAlien enter inside the jail and I helped ds78 to escape. To be continued...

Last edited by Feedback on 30th April 2013, 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

45 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 29th April 2013, 5:10 pm

Feedback

Human
Human
OOC: Omnitrix's name: Negatrix
Negatrix has Nega system. It is very great invention of Azmuth but I have stolen it and upgrade it. Its Image:

The Omnitrix of the Evil. It also have predators aliens. It has Mutant feature and many more.

46 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 29th April 2013, 5:18 pm

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
Feedback wrote:OOC: Omnitrix's name: Negatrix
Negatrix has Nega system. It is very great invention of Azmuth but I have stolen it and upgrade it. Its Image:

The Omnitrix of the Evil. It also have predators aliens. It has Mutant feature and many more.
I like this style can I too create like this topic only for some fun Sebastian ? Please fingerscrosses fingerscrosses fingerscrosses

47 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 29th April 2013, 5:24 pm

Tsaklas

Plumber
Plumber
IC : I, as Humungousaur, grab Feedback from his antennas. He electrocutes me, but as a Gimilinopithicus, I can handle it. We all continue to fight, but we don't notice Albedo, who has created a force field around us and controls the Omnitrixies.

48 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 29th April 2013, 5:24 pm

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
OOC: Omnitrix's name: Duotrix
Image:

49 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 29th April 2013, 7:46 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
OOC: I initially said only Omnitrixes from the series. But if you want to make one for yourselves, be sure to clearly state what it does, I don't want anyone to make up aliens or powers on the way so that things would be fair. A bit busy these days so I can't join the story right now.

50 Re: Hero Generation: RPG on 30th April 2013, 6:38 am

Prem

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:OOC: I initially said only Omnitrixes from the series. But if you want to make one for yourselves, be sure to clearly state what it does, I don't want anyone to make up aliens or powers on the way so that things would be fair. A bit busy these days so I can't join the story right now.
OOC: I will write the story but why are only I and Tsaklas writing the story, Tammar and verbomanic too should write the story Question

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum