Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :)54.516

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 62 of 100]

611 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on August 25th 2012, 2:52 am

Sebastian13


Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
From what Derrick has been saying, that was indeed the Albedo that we know and love. Really happy to see his galvan form. Also, it seems his name was never mentioned around Ben so he had no idea that that's the Albedo he would later meet.Kinda like how Vilgax never made a connection between Kevin 11 and Ben's best friend Kevin.

View user profile

612 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on August 25th 2012, 7:14 am

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
She's acceptable, the glasses and her "I'm too old for these" clothes ruin her new design.
She seems kinda...hipster-ish?
I have even warmed up to the new Kevin, he is still very lovable.
Agreed about the glasses and clothes. Her glasses look so weird and her clothes fit like a glove, literally...

I haven't warmed up to Kevin yet (if ever). From his feet until his neck, his design is great but his head is all sorts of weird.

ZeroRecoil wrote:New Alien may have just been released. Someone asked about a new flier for Ben and Derrick simply answered "Astrodactyl." Rolling Eyes Read into that what you will.
Dunno if that's real but the names are starting to sound horrible IMO. Clever but horrible.

I don't get it when people start saying new names are too punny. Remember Articguana? Articguana was a thing.

Astrodactyl sounds actually kind of awesome.

View user profile

613 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on August 25th 2012, 7:42 am

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
She's acceptable, the glasses and her "I'm too old for these" clothes ruin her new design.
She seems kinda...hipster-ish?
I have even warmed up to the new Kevin, he is still very lovable.
Agreed about the glasses and clothes. Her glasses look so weird and her clothes fit like a glove, literally...

I haven't warmed up to Kevin yet (if ever). From his feet until his neck, his design is great but his head is all sorts of weird.

ZeroRecoil wrote:New Alien may have just been released. Someone asked about a new flier for Ben and Derrick simply answered "Astrodactyl." Rolling Eyes Read into that what you will.
Dunno if that's real but the names are starting to sound horrible IMO. Clever but horrible.

I don't get it when people start saying new names are too punny. Remember Articguana? Articguana was a thing.

Astrodactyl sounds actually kind of awesome.
I agree. Astrodactyl. I wonder about his voice though...

Then there's Gwen. Kevin looks real bad but I'm kinda accepting his look. Then they bring out Gwen like this. I wouldn't have much of a problem though if all of them wore a different pair of clothes in the preview.


_________________
Ben 10!
He's a kid, and he wants to have fun!
But when you need a superhero, he gets the job done!


Ben 10!
With a device that he wears on his arm
He can change his shape and save the world from harm


When trouble's taking place
He gets right in it's face
Ben 10!


When lives are on the line
It's hero time!
Ben 10!


- Omniverse theme song
View user profile

614 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on August 25th 2012, 1:56 pm

CBobb1234


Plumber
Plumber
I like the fact that Diamondhead makes that shattering sound every time he moves again.

View user profile

615 new alien on August 25th 2012, 8:10 pm

Katara


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
room and new alien of nemetrix recalls the Chromastone

other image

View user profile

616 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on August 25th 2012, 8:53 pm

New sneak peek from the Ben 10 Facebook:


_________________
View user profile http://shrek.com

617 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on August 25th 2012, 10:01 pm

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:New sneak peek from the Ben 10 Facebook:

It's not in the Ben 10 Facebook, did they deleted the video?

View user profile

618 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on August 26th 2012, 12:18 am

BoldSwarm wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:New sneak peek from the Ben 10 Facebook:

It's not in the Ben 10 Facebook, did they deleted the video?

I see it, it's the first post


_________________
View user profile http://shrek.com

619 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on August 26th 2012, 12:24 am

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
BoldSwarm wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:New sneak peek from the Ben 10 Facebook:

It's not in the Ben 10 Facebook, did they deleted the video?

I see it, it's the first post

Really? I believe CN has country restrictions...

View user profile

620 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on August 26th 2012, 1:31 am

Zero Degrees


Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
Dunno if that's real but the names are starting to sound horrible IMO. Clever but horrible.

I don't get it when people start saying new names are too punny. Remember Articguana? Articguana was a thing.

Astrodactyl sounds actually kind of awesome.
The new names are entirely punny. The older ones were mostly word combos but now it's all puns and a lot of them are cheesy in my opinion. The older ones weren't perfect either though...

CBobb1234 wrote: I like the fact that Diamondhead makes that shattering sound every time he moves again.
Yeah, I love it. The little details are really satisfying, aren't they?



Last edited by Zero Degrees on August 26th 2012, 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 62 of 100]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum