Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!! on 28th April 2013, 6:05 am

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Yes !!! Finally !!! Greece is showing Ben 10 Omniverse !!!

Here in Greece, the episodes aren't shown by CN but by Star Channel. So, they air really slowly. We has Ben 10 Original on 2009 and only the first two seasons. Then, on 2010, we had all Alien Force and on 2011 we started airing Ultimate Alien, which aired until "Mother of All Vreedles" this summer. We had a very long hiatus til TODAY !!!


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

2 Now on 28th April 2013, 11:38 am

Feedback

avatar
Human
Human
Means they are showing Omniverse in Greece now jawdrop . Very late. Why they do like this Question I am much angry Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

3 omniverse on 30th April 2013, 9:04 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
congrats
its really annoying when the show is on hiatus or we have to wait longer than asia or the us.... i live in england and i thought we had the worst deal but it seems like greece beat us to it

cheers

4 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!! on 30th April 2013, 5:14 pm

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote: congrats
its really annoying when the show is on hiatus or we have to wait longer than asia or the us.... i live in england and i thought we had the worst deal but it seems like greece beat us to it

cheers
Υes. We really beat like EVERY country at that ! We haven't even seen OS Seasons 3 & 4 and UA episodes from "A Knight to Remember" to "The Ultimate Enemy" and also "Flame Keeper's Circle" !!!


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

5 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!! on 30th April 2013, 5:49 pm

Prem

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tsaklas wrote:
fletch wrote: congrats
its really annoying when the show is on hiatus or we have to wait longer than asia or the us.... i live in england and i thought we had the worst deal but it seems like greece beat us to it

cheers
Υes. We really beat like EVERY country at that ! We haven't even seen OS Seasons 3 & 4 and UA episodes from "A Knight to Remember" to "The Ultimate Enemy" and also "Flame Keeper's Circle" !!!
Except India.

6 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!! on 30th April 2013, 5:51 pm

Feedback

avatar
Human
Human
Prem wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:
fletch wrote: congrats
its really annoying when the show is on hiatus or we have to wait longer than asia or the us.... i live in england and i thought we had the worst deal but it seems like greece beat us to it

cheers
Υes. We really beat like EVERY country at that ! We haven't even seen OS Seasons 3 & 4 and UA episodes from "A Knight to Remember" to "The Ultimate Enemy" and also "Flame Keeper's Circle" !!!
Except India.
Asia.

7 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!! on 30th April 2013, 8:20 pm

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Why India or Asia ? They both have aired episodes before USA ! India has aired Rad and Asia something else.


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

8 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!! on 1st May 2013, 3:26 am

Prem

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tsaklas wrote:Why India or Asia ? They both have aired episodes before USA ! India has aired Rad and Asia something else.
Means you have not beat India.

9 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!! on 1st May 2013, 6:16 am

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Prem wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:Why India or Asia ? They both have aired episodes before USA ! India has aired Rad and Asia something else.
Means you have not beat India.
But why ? You are in Omniverse Arc 3, we are in Arc 1.


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

10 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!! on 1st May 2013, 7:50 am

Feedback

avatar
Human
Human
Tsaklas wrote:
Prem wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:Why India or Asia ? They both have aired episodes before USA ! India has aired Rad and Asia something else.
Means you have not beat India.
But why ? You are in Omniverse Arc 3, we are in Arc 1.
You will not understand. Your bigger than me then too you cannot understand what I am saying. Aah very bad Mad

11 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!! on 1st May 2013, 7:55 am

Prem

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Feedback wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:
Prem wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:Why India or Asia ? They both have aired episodes before USA ! India has aired Rad and Asia something else.
Means you have not beat India.
But why ? You are in Omniverse Arc 3, we are in Arc 1.
You will not understand. Your bigger than me then too you cannot understand what I am saying. Aah very bad Mad
Please keep silent silent

12 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!! on 1st May 2013, 7:56 am

Feedback

avatar
Human
Human
Prem wrote:
Feedback wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:
Prem wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:Why India or Asia ? They both have aired episodes before USA ! India has aired Rad and Asia something else.
Means you have not beat India.
But why ? You are in Omniverse Arc 3, we are in Arc 1.
You will not understand. Your bigger than me then too you cannot understand what I am saying. Aah very bad Mad
Please keep silent silent
OK I am sorry Prem and Tsaklas. fingerscrosses

13 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse in Greece !!! on 1st May 2013, 11:40 am

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ιt's ok, I just don't understand, I only said that Greece airs the episode the latest of all countries, which is bad, sorry If you were insulted, I didn't want to insult you. I'm saying how late we are in episodes here, we have just aired "Trouble Helix" and you have aired Rad, that's great for you.


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum