Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Toepick without helmet !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Toepick without helmet !!! on 1st May 2013, 1:52 pm

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Guys, I just realised that Toepick's mini-figure for Omnitrix Challenge shows him without mask !!!


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

2 Re: Toepick without helmet !!! on 1st May 2013, 2:08 pm

Prem

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tsaklas wrote:Guys, I just realised that Toepick's mini-figure for Omnitrix Challenge shows him without mask !!!
I think he only fearful for only aliens or whatever neverminddd.

3 beware the face of toepick on 19th May 2013, 7:48 pm

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I dont think we should get to see it, its a better concept when its unseen, I wasnt pleased when I heard the torpick toy showed his face.

4 Re: Toepick without helmet !!! on 19th May 2013, 9:56 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
fletch wrote:I dont think we should get to see it, its a better concept when its unseen, I wasnt pleased when I heard the torpick toy showed his face.
i dont think it was his real face ,it just was released for the toy.


_________________

5 Re: Toepick without helmet !!! on 20th May 2013, 10:16 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
fletch wrote:I dont think we should get to see it, its a better concept when its unseen, I wasnt pleased when I heard the torpick toy showed his face.
i dont think it was his real face ,it just was released for the toy.

I understand that, but i still feel it was a bad choice to allow that on the toy

cheers

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum