Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Omniverse Designs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51 Re: Omniverse Designs on 9th February 2014, 5:05 am

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:seems like the shielded Ghostfreak have a similar design to the comic.



man i hate that design.

I love that design too


_________________

52 Re: Omniverse Designs on 9th February 2014, 3:41 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
The only sad thing about Whampire is that, assuming Ventrilosquid was a joke (not saying he was), Whampire will be the only new omnitrix alien we get until the next series. So like, next year at the soonest.

53 Re: Omniverse Designs on 9th February 2014, 4:57 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
verbomaniac wrote:The only sad thing about Whampire is that, assuming Ventrilosquid was a joke (not saying he was), Whampire will be the only new omnitrix alien we get until the next series. So like, next year at the soonest.

Before Matt Wayne even mentioned Ventrilosquid, Derrick said that some of the alternates did have new aliens. So I'm going to trust that. Also, if you consider fusions to be worth like .25% a new alien, we'll also get that.

Alsoooo Derrick said that he was mistaken about Gutrot being the last alien. Which to me sounds like arc 6 might have something new in store too. So I dunno. Omniverse is going to have 58 aliens in rotation when arc 5 ends. That's already a lot!

54 Re: Omniverse Designs on 9th February 2014, 6:16 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:The only sad thing about Whampire is that, assuming Ventrilosquid was a joke (not saying he was), Whampire will be the only new omnitrix alien we get until the next series. So like, next year at the soonest.

Before Matt Wayne even mentioned Ventrilosquid, Derrick said that some of the alternates did have new aliens. So I'm going to trust that. Also, if you consider fusions to be worth like .25% a new alien, we'll also get that.

Alsoooo Derrick said that he was mistaken about Gutrot being the last alien. Which to me sounds like arc 6 might have something new in store too. So I dunno. Omniverse is going to have 58 aliens in rotation when arc 5 ends. That's already a lot!

You say this a lot but I think you've missed something.

Derrick was mistaken when he said that Gutrot was the last alien.

Because the last alien according to production order is Whampire.

55 Re: Omniverse Designs on 9th February 2014, 6:25 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:The only sad thing about Whampire is that, assuming Ventrilosquid was a joke (not saying he was), Whampire will be the only new omnitrix alien we get until the next series. So like, next year at the soonest.

Before Matt Wayne even mentioned Ventrilosquid, Derrick said that some of the alternates did have new aliens. So I'm going to trust that. Also, if you consider fusions to be worth like .25% a new alien, we'll also get that.

Alsoooo Derrick said that he was mistaken about Gutrot being the last alien. Which to me sounds like arc 6 might have something new in store too. So I dunno. Omniverse is going to have 58 aliens in rotation when arc 5 ends. That's already a lot!

You say this a lot but I think you've missed something.

Derrick was mistaken when he said that Gutrot was the last alien.

Because the last alien according to production order is Whampire.

Not necessarily. during the discussion Whampire was also brought up, and I think he told me Whampire wasn't the last one either. I'd have to check, but it's buried in several months' worth of formspring. One of these days...

And one other thing. Derrick said they "pretty much" stopped--that doesn't sound absolute to me at all. Honestly, I expect at least one more in the last 30 episodes.

56 Re: Omniverse Designs on 9th February 2014, 9:45 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

You say this a lot but I think you've missed something.

Derrick was mistaken when he said that Gutrot was the last alien.

Because the last alien according to production order is Whampire.

Not necessarily. during the discussion Whampire was also brought up, and I think he told me Whampire wasn't the last one either. I'd have to check, but it's buried in several months' worth of formspring. One of these days...

And one other thing. Derrick said they "pretty much" stopped--that doesn't sound absolute to me at all. Honestly, I expect at least one more in the last 30 episodes.

Well I do agree that the Alternate Universe Ben's might bring something new, not to mention plenty of other chances for new designs to crop up (We know nothing about Clyde 5 so far) + I feel that some of the errant names Matt Wayne through out are going to turn up somewhere, although they'll probably be mentioned callously in "Collect This".

I just completely believe that Ben Prime isn't going to turn into anything new probably for the rest of the show, depends if CN contract more episodes and decide to green light new Aliens being introduced.

57 Re: Omniverse Designs on 10th February 2014, 4:22 am

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

avatar
Human
Human
You can not see clearly who is the face.

But it seems to Charmcaster.
However, a Facebook page says is Rojo, is it?

[/quote]

Rojo has won powers with Vilgax

Rojo has had technological equipment in Ultimate Alien

Now she would have chances to gain power with the magic of Charmcaster

http://www.ben10extranet.com

58 Re: Omniverse Designs on 10th February 2014, 1:17 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:You can not see clearly who is the face.

But it seems to Charmcaster.
However, a Facebook page says is Rojo, is it?


Rojo has won powers with Vilgax

Rojo has had technological equipment in Ultimate Alien

Now she would have chances to gain power with the magic of Charmcaster
[/quote]

I see the picture and yes that is Rojo, the suit have the skull that she use in her Original series t-shirt... IS ROJO!!!

Finally i can say it, Omniverse is the best Ben 10 series ever!!, is really cool the new design is a mix between the original and the second desing. Now i only wait that Clancy goes to this series of the next one.

59 Re: Omniverse Designs on 10th February 2014, 3:46 pm

Primus10

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
That is Charmcaster, not Rojo, just compare the mark under the eyes... http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/pt/images/6/65/Enc_OV_Tabber.png -http://api.ning.com/files/PHKC1AOWfhxMxtI5AxVn78Qc-uVJZy5o8LiZ4KjYPX4dRld1q1p5YCNaJ9xpVTqX-DYzzK8Npy8fBumjWLdtMzDNOI6AJnoI/pic.png

60 Re: Omniverse Designs on 10th February 2014, 5:06 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Solo28 wrote:
painlee wrote:seems like the shielded Ghostfreak have a similar design to the comic.



man i hate that design.

I love that design too

I'm in the middle. I think it's decent, but I like it.

61 Re: Omniverse Designs on 10th February 2014, 5:10 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ZeroRecoil wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

You say this a lot but I think you've missed something.

Derrick was mistaken when he said that Gutrot was the last alien.

Because the last alien according to production order is Whampire.

Not necessarily. during the discussion Whampire was also brought up, and I think he told me Whampire wasn't the last one either. I'd have to check, but it's buried in several months' worth of formspring. One of these days...

And one other thing. Derrick said they "pretty much" stopped--that doesn't sound absolute to me at all. Honestly, I expect at least one more in the last 30 episodes.

Well I do agree that the Alternate Universe Ben's might bring something new, not to mention plenty of other chances for new designs to crop up (We know nothing about Clyde 5 so far) + I feel that some of the errant names Matt Wayne through out are going to turn up somewhere, although they'll probably be mentioned callously in "Collect This".

I just completely believe that Ben Prime isn't going to turn into anything new probably for the rest of the show, depends if CN contract more episodes and decide to green light new Aliens being introduced.

Ben Prime? Ha, soon this name will be much-needed with all these alternates.

P.S. I'm an Omnitrix Wielder now. It's hero time.  Cool 

62 Re: Omniverse Designs on 11th February 2014, 12:48 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Primus10 wrote:That is Charmcaster, not Rojo, just compare the mark under the eyes... http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/pt/images/6/65/Enc_OV_Tabber.png -http://api.ning.com/files/PHKC1AOWfhxMxtI5AxVn78Qc-uVJZy5o8LiZ4KjYPX4dRld1q1p5YCNaJ9xpVTqX-DYzzK8Npy8fBumjWLdtMzDNOI6AJnoI/pic.png

now that i see it, yes is chamcaster, the skull in her body was the thing that i dont understand so much, but now that i see it, this have to be some type of suit.

But is true Rojo would be back in the last 2 Arc.

63 Re: Omniverse Designs on 11th February 2014, 6:01 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSIr19 wrote:
Primus10 wrote:That is Charmcaster, not Rojo, just compare the mark under the eyes... http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/pt/images/6/65/Enc_OV_Tabber.png -http://api.ning.com/files/PHKC1AOWfhxMxtI5AxVn78Qc-uVJZy5o8LiZ4KjYPX4dRld1q1p5YCNaJ9xpVTqX-DYzzK8Npy8fBumjWLdtMzDNOI6AJnoI/pic.png

now that i see it, yes is chamcaster, the skull in her body was the thing that i dont understand so much, but now that i see it, this have to be some type of suit.

But is true Rojo would be back in the last 2 Arc.
guys it was already conrirmed that thats rojo and charmcaster has a totally diffrent desogj then that


_________________


64 Re: Omniverse Designs on 11th February 2014, 8:59 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
Primus10 wrote:That is Charmcaster, not Rojo, just compare the mark under the eyes... http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/pt/images/6/65/Enc_OV_Tabber.png -http://api.ning.com/files/PHKC1AOWfhxMxtI5AxVn78Qc-uVJZy5o8LiZ4KjYPX4dRld1q1p5YCNaJ9xpVTqX-DYzzK8Npy8fBumjWLdtMzDNOI6AJnoI/pic.png

now that i see it, yes is chamcaster, the skull in her body was the thing that i dont understand so much, but now that i see it, this have to be some type of suit.

But is true Rojo would be back in the last 2 Arc.
guys it was already conrirmed that thats rojo and charmcaster has a totally diffrent desogj then that
Just wondering, where was it confirmed that the picture is of Rojo. Also just because a different design was shown does not mean that she can't have a battle suit much like how Ben sometimes wears a hoodie.

65 Re: Omniverse Designs on 22nd February 2014, 6:36 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
look what's still upside down


_________________
http://shrek.com

66 Re: Omniverse Designs on 24th February 2014, 8:16 pm

MaskedKitsune

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Did Swampfire get redesigned or is this just an error?

67 Re: Omniverse Designs on 24th February 2014, 8:29 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
MaskedKitsune wrote:Did Swampfire get redesigned or is this just an error?

Swampfire has been (sadly) redesigned

68 Re: Omniverse Designs on 24th February 2014, 8:33 pm

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
MaskedKitsune wrote:Did Swampfire get redesigned or is this just an error?

Swampfire has been (sadly) redesigned

However it should be noted that this isn't the final redesign, and that Swampfire will change gradually over the course of his "redebut" episode. The picture above is Swampfire somewhere in the middle.

69 Re: Omniverse Designs on 5th March 2014, 12:25 am

MaskedKitsune

avatar
Plumber
Plumber


Female Splixson

70 Re: Omniverse Designs on 8th March 2014, 1:20 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister


_________________

71 Re: Omniverse Designs on 8th March 2014, 2:20 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
here you guys this is rojo in omniverse


_________________


72 Re: Omniverse Designs on 8th March 2014, 2:24 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
What is?

73 Re: Omniverse Designs on 8th March 2014, 7:43 am

MaskedKitsune

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:What is?

74 Re: Omniverse Designs on 8th March 2014, 12:04 pm

Primus10

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
MaskedKitsune wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:What is?


OMG!!! Beautiful!!

75 Re: Omniverse Designs on 8th March 2014, 8:05 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
MaskedKitsune wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:What is?

wish we could have a bigger version of that pic.


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum