Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Who with the what now?

4 Re: Deserves a sequal on 31st May 2013, 1:15 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:Who with the what now?
you know punch time explosion the cartoon network game like super smash bros

5 Re: Deserves a sequal on 31st May 2013, 3:27 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
only if it based on CN action series only whit not the comedy series and use FusionFall art style.

also make Ben similar to Pokemon trainer in Super Smash Bros. Brawl only difference is that we can play whit Ben.

6 Re: Deserves a sequal on 2nd June 2013, 9:53 pm

RobAlister

I never got to play it but remember looking at the gameplay footage when it was released. A sequel would be ok I guess but only if they add some recent characters. That way more people (mainly kids) know who they are and we can get some of the original voices this time.

painlee wrote:only if it based on CN action series only whit not the comedy series and use FusionFall art style.

Argh! I hate FusionFall's art style. I much prefer that the characters have their original look. I don't see why people think giving characters a Japanese cartoon makeover is so cool.

also make Ben similar to Pokemon trainer in Super Smash Bros. Brawl only difference is that we can play whit Ben.

How did he play in the original? Didn't his aliens have different moves?

7 Re: Deserves a sequal on 3rd June 2013, 12:50 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
RobAlister wrote:I never got to play it but remember looking at the gameplay footage when it was released. A sequel would be ok I guess but only if they add some recent characters. That way more people (mainly kids) know who they are and we can get some of the original voices this time.

painlee wrote:only if it based on CN action series only whit not the comedy series and use FusionFall art style.

Argh! I hate FusionFall's art style. I much prefer that the characters have their original look. I don't see why people think giving characters a Japanese cartoon makeover is so cool.

How did he play in the original? Didn't his aliens have different moves?

1. i prefer if they are in one style for consistentsy as most CN character are deformed.
2. The aliens were moves not transformations

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum