You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th November 2013, 8:21 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
What do you think of the device that Albedo use for stabilize and for use the Ultimates?

I think that for the first time in a time, finally realize that is not so simple to built one copy of the Omnitrix or Ultimatrix every time and now this new device looks very cool!

A really good episode, now Khyber and Albedo with the Ultimatrix copy device/Nemetrix versus Omnitrix is gonna to be cool!

Is crap that CN show first the two part ending episodes first that Max Monster because the people are gonna to ask how Khyber fix and it using the Nemetrix?

102 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2013, 12:37 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Would somebody tell me about all this disguise jazz? Ben knew he'd be mistaken for Albedo! Was he taken down before being replaced with Albedo?

103 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2013, 2:26 am

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:Would somebody tell me about all this disguise jazz? Ben knew he'd be mistaken for Albedo! Was he taken down before being replaced with Albedo?
Ben isn't dumb, and Albedo implied that the ruse had been happening for weeks. I'm sure that during that time Ben managed to work out which of his villains looked like him with red clothes and white hair.

104 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2013, 2:28 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:Would somebody tell me about all this disguise jazz? Ben knew he'd be mistaken for Albedo! Was he taken down before being replaced with Albedo?
Basically somebody in the plumbers was working for Albedo. Whoever it is knocked Ben out and switched him with Albedo.

105 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2013, 3:26 am

Echoecho6

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

It looks like Wildvine is eating Big Chill

106 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2013, 12:10 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Echoecho6 wrote:

It looks like Wildvine is eating Big Chill
Why would he do that?

107 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2013, 6:50 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
It was interesting how Albedo mostly used AF aliens.

108 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2013, 7:08 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:It was interesting how Albedo mostly used AF aliens.
he should be only able to use aliens that ben had up too Double or Nothing.

109 Seriously? on 17th November 2013, 8:49 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:
Basically somebody in the plumbers was working for Albedo. Whoever it is knocked Ben out and switched him with Albedo.
That was Khyber, how you are so fool, Khyber was the badass guy behind all this!

110 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2013, 9:02 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
AleSIr19 wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
That was Khyber, how you are so fool, Khyber was the badass guy behind all this!
No. No it wasn't.
CARTOON NETWORK MESSED UP AGAIN.
I did a bit of what you might call research and in production order, The Ultimate Heist takes place BEFORE (NOT AFTER) MUD IS THICKER THAN WATER.
So then I analyzed some stuff and figured out that the culprit was in fact...
GORVAN!

111 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2013, 9:06 pm

Gravattacker

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tammar wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
No. No it wasn't.
I did a bit of what you might call research and in production order, The Ultimate Heist takes place BEFORE (NOT AFTER) MUD IS THICKER THAN WATER.
GORVAN!
Gorvan works for Psyphon, not Albedo.

112 Men WTF? on 17th November 2013, 10:36 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
No. No it wasn't.
GORVAN!
All here know (and i think you know) that The Ultimate Heist happen later that Food Around the Corner and Before that Mother Where Art you?

But where the hell comes all this Gorvan thing?, Is really know that Khyber use the Neuro Feston thing to knoc out Ben, because when the guy punch Ben sounds that strange sound that always sound when Khyber or Ben use that punch to knoc out some one.

If CN show out this episode in order all would be more real and difficult to figure out that Ben was Albedo, because in that episodes (The Frogs of War, Food Around the Corner) the Omnitrix work bad and really we dont know if all was happen like that again.

I really think that Mud is Thinker that Water is a good episode, but was a experiment is full of mixed things and a lot of the strange but good crap of Ben 10.

We have finally Gorvan, one explumber that i think have all this time in disguise, we have the Anihilaarg device again and are a lot of good but bad things.

And for the end Khyber is really badass but is stupid, he is more less powerfull that Vilgax, but is more silents and professional in what he do that is be a Man Hunter, he know how to enter to the places, how to fight and follow somebody and how be begin all and that nobody realize that he is there

Khyber was the partner of Albedo not Gorvan!

113 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th November 2013, 3:14 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
This all stems from a misinterpretation. There was no one within the Plumbers that helped Albedo. albedo said that someone who knew the Plumber base infiltrated it. And Khyber knows the plumber base, because Trouble Helix happened, remember? So yeah. It was Khyber.

114 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th November 2013, 2:18 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:
he should be only able to use aliens that ben had up too Double or Nothing.
His Ultimatrix is in constant sync with the Omnitrix. (Proof? He has turned into Rath, ChamAlien, Fasttrack and NRG...recently into Wildvine, which Ben only got back in UA) Because...Primus maybe? Which isn't the source of the DNA anymore....

I'm confused.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 18th November 2013, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

115 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th November 2013, 2:24 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:This all stems from a misinterpretation. There was no one within the Plumbers that helped Albedo. albedo said that someone who knew the Plumber base infiltrated it. And Khyber knows the plumber base, because Trouble Helix happened, remember? So yeah. It was Khyber.
Exactly.

116 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th November 2013, 10:51 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:This all stems from a misinterpretation. There was no one within the Plumbers that helped Albedo. albedo said that someone who knew the Plumber base infiltrated it. And Khyber knows the plumber base, because Trouble Helix happened, remember? So yeah. It was Khyber.
Exactly.
My bad, I misunderstood. You guys are right.

117 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2013, 5:12 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
He should be only able to use aliens that ben had up to Double or Nothing.
His Ultimatrix is in constant sync with the Omnitrix. (Proof? He has turned into Rath, ChamAlien, Fasttrack and NRG...recently into Wildvine, which Ben only got back in UA) Because...Primus maybe? Which isn't the source of the DNA anymore....

I'm confused.
You remember Double or Nothing? Albedo tries to find his Galvan Form and goes away, but in the process he changes his DNA and loose the control of his body?

That never ends, in The Ultimate Heist Albedo is back like Ben and for that he can use that device I think, because that device stabilize his form and stops his changes of form, into a lot of different aliens.

The DNA of Albedo is really destroyed, for that he needs that Device, because the copy DNA of Ben that mix with the Albedo DNA in that episode mix with every single alien in the Ultimatrix.

What I say is that the aliens are now are in Albedo, he is a human Omnitrix and that device that he do only puts the changes form into control!

118 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2013, 2:40 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSIr19 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
He should be only able to use aliens that ben had up to Double or Nothing.

I'm confused.
You remember Double or Nothing? Albedo tries to find his Galvan Form and goes away, but in the process he changes his DNA and loose the control of his body?

That never ends, in The Ultimate Heist Albedo is back like Ben and for that he can use that device I think, because that device stabilize his form and stops his changes of form, into a lot of different aliens.

The DNA of Albedo is really destroyed, for that he needs that Device, because the copy DNA of Ben that mix with the Albedo DNA in that episode mix with every single alien in the Ultimatrix.

What I say is that the aliens are now are in Albedo, he is a human Omnitrix and that device that he do only puts the changes form into control!
Wait, nevermind, I understand now. Thanks.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum