You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 1:51 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I like them both, they both fit their users.

77 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 3:25 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
According to the preview, Ben is shown tampering with equipment while Albedo demands to be let out.

Wait a minute. That's not possible unless...that means Ben's mind has been switched with Albedo's! (Sorry if it's been said before but I thought I'd let it all out)

It looks as if Albedo's been teaming up with TWM#13 to have his mind inside Ben's body!

Doesn't sound possible but the way I see it, Ben (in Albedo's body), who is now in prison, breaks down in tears as he has second thoughts about being overconfident. (How come Ben never cries/sobs?)

Azmuth comes down either looking disappointed or feeling sorry for Ben.

Ben tries to explain the problem to him and asks for help.

Azmuth teleports Ben out of prison.

Later, Ben tries to tell Max and Rook what happened during his fight with Albedo.

I know none of these are possible, but predictions never hurt anyone. However, I'm still doubtful about this episode.

78 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 5:24 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
I still don't get why he's now Albaydo.

79 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 5:35 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Here's a better look at Duel of the Duplicates:

80 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 5:38 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:I like them both, they both fit their users.
wile Derrick hinted that if Ben turned ultimate his ultimates would probably look less evil ,i don't think Ultimate Spidermonkey face would be that different compared to regular Spidermonkey.

81 Ultimate Heist Plot on 10th November 2013, 11:47 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:According to the preview, Ben is shown tampering with equipment while Albedo demands to be let out.

Wait a minute. That's not possible unless...that means Ben's mind has been switched with Albedo's! (Sorry if it's been said before but I thought I'd let it all out)

It looks as if Albedo's been teaming up with TWM#13 to have his mind inside Ben's body!

Doesn't sound possible but the way I see it, Ben (in Albedo's body), who is now in prison, breaks down in tears as he has second thoughts about being overconfident. (How come Ben never cries/sobs?)

Azmuth comes down either looking disappointed or feeling sorry for Ben.

Ben tries to explain the problem to him and asks for help.

Azmuth teleports Ben out of prison.

Later, Ben tries to tell Max and Rook what happened during his fight with Albedo.

I know none of these are possible, but predictions never hurt anyone. However, I'm still doubtful about this episode.
Me i goe to the Comic Con i look parts of the episode, this is what happens:

Khyber does team with Albedo and like now all the regular villains of Ben are in the Plumber Base, Khyber gets in and breacks out Albedo, that put in his cell Ben and again take his place (like in that episode when he do a show about Ben 10), something like that he goes under costume but red and all that.

The takes the Ben places because he wants to fix and create a better copie of the Ultimatrix something that only he can put works and for that he takes alien technologie. (That is th reason because Fistina and the Impector 13 is there)

But in the progress he doe some works wet Argit that after what happen in the Frogs of the War is look like a Hero in Under Town but really he is doing dirty bussines with criminals, but all goes to hell when Ben goes out of the Plumber Base using Nanomech and with Rook goes after Albedo.

Albedo can use some aliens like Goop and others but fails and then for stop Ben and Rook use Ultimate Hummungosaur and Ultimate Spidermonkey and then begins a long battle between the Ultimate a some oposse that Ben uses.

Albedo later use the Ultimatrix to use Ultimate Echo Echo and Ben uses Buzzshock, but finally Ben fails in stop Albedo that goes, Albedo then meets with Khyber that says that he have to follow the plan, that now Ben and the Plumbers now a lot, but nothing is gonna to stop then, Albedo become Galvan again and Ultimate Albedo!

His plan is use the Nemetrix and the Ultimatrix to destroy Ben and Azmuth in the process is not changing mind here is only Albedo in costume and Ben goes out of the base using Nanomech

82 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 11:57 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Thanks for the response but you should fix some sentences.

And what about Ben? How did he end up as Albedo?

83 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th November 2013, 4:56 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber
I like the new Ultimate Spidermonkey and all... but... he needs his spider legs back imo.

84 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th November 2013, 5:10 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:I like the new Ultimate Spidermonkey and all... but... he needs his spider legs back imo.
he might still have it, remember he can put them inside those line in his chest.

i care more about his detailed face  Mad 

85 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th November 2013, 8:16 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:I like the new Ultimate Spidermonkey and all... but... he needs his spider legs back imo.
I really want those too. Without them he's just an ugly gorilla.

86 What? on 12th November 2013, 3:31 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
he might still have it, remember he can put them inside those line in his chest.

i care more about his detailed face  Mad 

Men, Derrick hates the image that goes out, he says that the design that the creative team and he does looks a lot better of what is see in the picture, you realize that is one frontal shot of Spidermonkey draw for some one asian or american guy of the animate company

The good and detailed design is not going to be show until some days before, i expect one design where we see all the face not one frontal shot or the middle of the face i and talking about all the face.

Yes i think that the spider legs was part of the character but the 6 arms look good, like a gorilla-spider.

87 I explain on 12th November 2013, 3:33 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:Thanks for the response but you should fix some sentences.

And what about Ben? How did he end up as Albedo?
Ben never ends up as Albedo, Albedo ends up like Ben.

Albedo puts Ben in one cell of the Plumber were he was and later puts some red costume, like the old times, Ben meanwhile gets up some time later using Nanomech of the cell.

88 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 14th November 2013, 1:07 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Okay, what happened? I don't get it.

Why would Ben just go disguise himself as Albedo for? At first, it looked like he went through a mind swap once again.

Any idea how the episode ends?

89 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 14th November 2013, 9:03 pm

sb13cv

Mr. Verk wrote:I have informations about the episode.

Khyber will releases Albedo from this Prision. Argit call himself "the hero of Undertown" (but he is a liar). Albedo makes equipment to return to Galvan form, and the ultimate forms returns. He uses Ultimate Humungossaur, Ultimate Echo Echo and Ultimate Spidermonkey to battle with Ben and Rook. The two heroes make sucess in fight.

Albedo says he will revenge for Azmuth, and he turns into ULTIMATE GREY MATTER, and he looks like MODOK, with the giant head.

Transformations of Albedo were Wildvine, Big Chill, Goop, Humungossaur, Ultimate Humungossaur, Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultiamte Spidermankey, Grey Matter and Grey Matter Ultimate.

Transformations of Ben were Armodrillo, Shocksquatch, Ampfibian, Terraspin, Humungossaur and Four Arms.
You sound like you took information that's already known about the episode and combined it with stuff from the wiki.

http://www.youtube.com/sb13cv

90 Oh God! on 15th November 2013, 5:12 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:Okay, what happened? I don't get it.

Why would Ben just go disguise himself as Albedo for? At first, it looked like he went through a mind swap once again.

Any idea how the episode ends?
Albedo put Ben in his Plumber base cell after Khyber help him to breack up, later Albedo puts in his cell Ben, he do this because he wants techonologies for a new Ultimatrix dispositive.

Albedo and Ben never mind swap, is only Ben trapped in the plumber base and Albedo disguise like Ben outside is so difficult to understand

91 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th November 2013, 2:37 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Oh, great! Judging by the ending, the white-haired wacko himself is joining forces with the lamest hunter in the galaxy himself!

If this doesn't make sense, I'll be happy to oblige. I'm talking about Albedo teaming up with Khyber.

Ultimate Albedo looks like M.O.D.O.K. from Marvel's Iron Man. Haven't seen homages to Marvel and DC since Ultimate Alien.

92 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th November 2013, 2:38 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
I love when this show mentions onions

93 SWEET EELS SPARKLEFUNK LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES on 16th November 2013, 2:57 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
This was a very very strange episode and I'm not sure at all if I liked it. It felt very unfocused and cluttered, almost like a 2 parter sloppily spliced together. I don't know. Maybe it was the hype.

The aliens were generally good, though. Eye caramba indeed.

94 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th November 2013, 3:08 pm

BelBen10OV

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Did Buzzshock appeared?

95 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th November 2013, 3:08 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
BelBen10OV wrote:Did Buzzshock appeared?
No

96 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th November 2013, 3:09 pm

BelBen10OV

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
No
Thanks for the information
Can you tell if the episode was good please

97 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th November 2013, 3:10 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
BelBen10OV wrote:
No
I enjoyed it

98 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th November 2013, 3:11 pm

BelBen10OV

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
BelBen10OV wrote:
No
I enjoyed it
That sounds good
Now I have to wait till 2:00 p.m. of my country for watching it Sad

99 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th November 2013, 3:19 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
awesome episode , a lot of alien transformations,good plot and pretty good animation.

Ultimate Spidermonkey design still suck for me only good about the desing are his extra arms.

100 Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th November 2013, 5:04 pm

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
BEST EPISODE EVEER!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum