Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th December 2013, 7:58 pm

Transyl Servantis

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Hey, Nobody, the pictures have been leaked?

30 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th December 2013, 9:58 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Transyleon wrote:Hey, Nobody, the pictures have been leaked?
At least you figured out the timings....

Grandpa Max's old Plumber partner, Phil, seeks Max's help to tame the monster within. (Introducing new Ben alien, Buzzshock; Re-introducing old Ben alien, Benvicktor.)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_009_1280x720.jpg
Man, the pictures kinda suck this time. But thanks anyway Nobody!
Anyone want spoilers for Adventure Time Season 6, Amazing World of Gumball Season 3, NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu Season 3, or Steven Universe future episodes PM me....

31 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th December 2013, 11:23 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Nobody wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Transyleon wrote:Hey, Nobody, the pictures have been leaked?
At least you figured out the timings....

Grandpa Max's old Plumber partner, Phil, seeks Max's help to tame the monster within. (Introducing new Ben alien, Buzzshock; Re-introducing old Ben alien, Benvicktor.)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_009_1280x720.jpg
Man, the pictures kinda suck this time. But thanks anyway Nobody!
Anyone want spoilers for Adventure Time Season 6, Amazing World of Gumball Season 3, NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu Season 3, or Steven Universe future episodes PM me....
I tried too but it said I didn't have permission for some reason, but anyway I would like Ninjago Season 3 and Steven Universe spoilers, i hope they made an announcement for the third season's return

33 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th December 2013, 4:08 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
While on the one hand those stills really are pretty bad, I'm pretty okay with only knowing a few of the aliens that will appear. Hopefully those aren't the only 4, though!

34 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th December 2013, 8:28 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Nobody wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Transyleon wrote:Hey, Nobody, the pictures have been leaked?
At least you figured out the timings....

Grandpa Max's old Plumber partner, Phil, seeks Max's help to tame the monster within. (Introducing new Ben alien, Buzzshock; Re-introducing old Ben alien, Benvicktor.)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i77/CARE1011181300001879_009_1280x720.jpg
Man, the pictures kinda suck this time. But thanks anyway Nobody!
Anyone want spoilers for Adventure Time Season 6, Amazing World of Gumball Season 3, NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu Season 3, or Steven Universe future episodes PM me....
I want some spoilers of Adventure Time, please!

35 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th December 2013, 1:44 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:While on the one hand those stills really are pretty bad, I'm pretty okay with only knowing a few of the aliens that will appear. Hopefully those aren't the only 4, though!
Yeah, it's good not knowing all aliens that are gonna appear for once

36 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th December 2013, 3:51 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
I think after this episode, the show's on break again.

Personally, I hate it when good shows go on break.

37 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th December 2013, 8:26 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:I think after this episode, the show's on break again.

Personally, I hate it when good shows go on break.
I think they're going on break until January, not a huge hiatus at least, more of a mid season break, if you will.

38 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th December 2013, 12:43 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
THE EPISODE PREMIERED ON MY COUNTRY, BRAZIL!

Some spoliers:

-It was written by Len Wein.
-It was very cool.
-Aliens Used: Feedback, Frankenstrike, Shocksquatch, AmpFibian and Buzzshock!
-Flashback with scenes of Predators and Prey Part 2.
-The monster was immune to electric attacks.
-Megawhatts returned to help Buzzshock. Phill was sent to Null Void.
-Phil was pocessed by the Terroranchula, "killing" him.

The synopsis I remember:

The episode started in Undertown, Ben, Max and Rook were seeing some alien food. Max begin frightned with a mysterious creature. Ben used Feedback to fight with the creature, but the creature was immune to electric attacks. The creature revealed as Phil. Phil asks help to Max, he said when he used the Nemetrix, he attacked Ben, Gwen and Max, and Phil was teleported to Null Void, but when Phil try to continue the story, he transformed into the monster again.

Phil escapes to a street and absorbs some eletricity. Ben transformed into Frankenstrike (AMAZING voice), and attacked him, but he was defeated. The Proto-Tool battery was low. A group of teenagers can not stop the car, Ben saves them from knocking into a jobsite , but Phil uses their car to attack Ben , which attracts the monster into a concrete pipe , Rook holds Phil in there using a tractor and sand . They take him to a cell of the Plumbers where Blukic and Driba, and they said there is an aura of energy around Phil .

Rook says that this aura is a leftover from the Nemetrix . Phil absorbs the neural cables on his body and escapes from the base. Ben uses Shocksquatch but Phil manages to escape by an air tube , and Ben follows him. Ben turns into Ampfibian and attacks . When he thought Phil was back to normal, he would take him back to his cell , but he Ampfibian attacks and escapes.

He tries to absorb the HQ core power , but Max used a system that prevents it from absorbing . Phil defeated Ben and Rook and flees to Undertown to absorb thr Megawhatts . Rook and Max try to stop it using bombs, but does not help anything. Ben becomes Buzzshock (after many attempts to become Feedback) and with the help of Megawhatts he brings Phil to a street in Bellwood . Max and Rook used the Null Void Projector to send Phil to Null Void.

_______________________________________

The episode isn't premiered on CN, the episode premiered on a kids block of the channel SBT (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sistema_Brasileiro_de_Televis%C3%A3o), SBT has a contract with Warner Bros..

39 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th December 2013, 2:24 pm

Katara


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

40 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th December 2013, 3:22 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
(edit: removing reply)



Last edited by Mr. Verk on 7th December 2013, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

41 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th December 2013, 7:20 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Mr. Verk wrote:Here is the episode on YouTube (Brazilian language).

Should we still do this? We lost Matt Wayne because of a link...



Last edited by Sebastian13 on 8th December 2013, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

42 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th December 2013, 8:00 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:Here is the episode on YouTube (Brazilian language).

Should we still do this? We lost Matt Wayne because of a link...
I don't know what do you think? Do you by the chance still have contact with matt wayne despite not being here.

43 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th December 2013, 8:13 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
ultraalien wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:Here is the episode on YouTube (Brazilian language).

Should we still do this? We lost Matt Wayne because of a link...
I don't know what do you think? Do you by the chance still have contact with matt wayne despite not being here.
The episode premieres tomorrow anyway, so I took a chance... and I gotta admit this episode is a 4/5
I feel bad though that he might've left because I posted a link to A Few Brains More, I just found it on http://cidadedebaixo.blogspot.com.br/, I didn't mean to do anything wrong...

44 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th December 2013, 8:16 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:Here is the episode on YouTube (Brazilian language).

Should we still do this? We lost Matt Wayne because of a link...
I don't think we should... The last thing we want is to get in trouble and not be allowed to use this site anymore. (I know it's extreme, but still something bad could come from this.)

45 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th December 2013, 10:16 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:Here is the episode on YouTube (Brazilian language).

Should we still do this? We lost Matt Wayne because of a link...
I don't think we should... The last thing we want is to get in trouble and not be allowed to use this site anymore. (I know it's extreme, but still something bad could come from this.)
The site can't get banned for the episode.
If anything, the person who uploaded the video will, but that's unlikely as well.

46 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th December 2013, 2:16 am

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:Here is the episode on YouTube (Brazilian language).

Should we still do this? We lost Matt Wayne because of a link...
I don't think we should... The last thing we want is to get in trouble and not be allowed to use this site anymore. (I know it's extreme, but still something bad could come from this.)
The site can't get banned for the episode.
If anything, the person who uploaded the video will, but that's unlikely as well.
Even then if youtube or cartoon network were to find that video it would have been removed from the site.

47 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th December 2013, 4:01 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
[quote="Sebastian13"]
Mr. Verk wrote:
Should we still do this? We lost Matt Wayne because of a link...
i think you should delete the reply and edits the other people quotes just in case.


_________________

48 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th December 2013, 4:03 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
ANYWAYS, this was a great episode with great aliens, all of them with good, long appearances. (sans shocksquatch but it's shocksquatch so w/e) That was really pretty cool.

49 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th December 2013, 4:19 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:
Should we still do this? We lost Matt Wayne because of a link...
i think you should delete the reply and edits the other people quotes just in case.
I'll do it tomorrow. Personally, I think if you don't host copyrighted content you shouldn't get punished...but it's a strange world we live in. Neutral 

50 Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th December 2013, 4:22 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:Here is the episode on YouTube (Brazilian language).

Should we still do this? We lost Matt Wayne because of a link...
I don't know what do you think? Do you by the chance still have contact with matt wayne despite not being here.
Unfortunately no, like everyone here, I'm in no way related to the show except being a fan. I could probably contact him on whatever other place he is on the internet (Twitter or mail) but I wouldn't have what to say.



Last edited by Sebastian13 on 8th December 2013, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum