Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st June 2013, 9:58 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/465258969540092392

Forever Knights? Very Happy


_________________
http://shrek.com

2 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st June 2013, 10:53 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/465258969540092392

Forever Knights? Very Happy
Hope so!

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
First thing that went to my mind was also the Forever Knights.

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
Its Episode 36

5 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st September 2013, 11:02 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20130921/n523e1919edb7a_large.png

Screenshot and Jimmy Jones!

6 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th September 2013, 1:22 am

Echoecho6

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Forever Knights :p




_________________

7 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th September 2013, 4:19 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.


_________________

8 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th September 2013, 9:10 am

fletch

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
I thinks it's Sir Morton - you know from " Pet project. "

9 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th September 2013, 7:11 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
fletch wrote:
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
I thinks it's Sir Morton - you know from " Pet project. "
that what ithink too,but the OV design is not that great.

i specialty hate the head and teeth.


_________________

10 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th September 2013, 10:35 pm

Primus10

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Why all the people says that Sir Morton is Enoch? Neutral 

11 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd October 2013, 6:51 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
The Forever Knights threaten to use a sinister weapon to erase all alien DNA on Earth unless Ben and Rook can stop them.
 
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_010_1280x720.jpg

Also it seems a Ben 10 Marathon at 2013-11-29

Ths show repeats at <Airing Date="2013-11-29T11:00:00"/>

12 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd October 2013, 7:25 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Nobody wrote:The Forever Knights threaten to use a sinister weapon to erase all alien DNA on Earth unless Ben and Rook can stop them.
 
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_010_1280x720.jpg

Also it seems a Ben 10 Marathon at 2013-11-29

Ths show repeats at <Airing Date="2013-11-29T11:00:00"/>
Cool, cool.
Looking forward to it what with Jimmy and Will and The Forever Knights.

13 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd October 2013, 7:51 pm

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Nobody wrote:The Forever Knights threaten to use a sinister weapon to erase all alien DNA on Earth unless Ben and Rook can stop them.
 
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_010_1280x720.jpg

Also it seems a Ben 10 Marathon at 2013-11-29

Ths show repeats at <Airing Date="2013-11-29T11:00:00"/>
but november 29 is 5ever away

such sad


_________________

14 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd October 2013, 8:17 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Solo28 wrote:
Nobody wrote:The Forever Knights threaten to use a sinister weapon to erase all alien DNA on Earth unless Ben and Rook can stop them.
 
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_010_1280x720.jpg

Also it seems a Ben 10 Marathon at 2013-11-29

Ths show repeats at <Airing Date="2013-11-29T11:00:00"/>
but november 29 is 5ever away

such sad
Solo is sad... such fun...

15 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd October 2013, 9:21 pm

Echoecho6

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tammar wrote:
Solo28 wrote:
Nobody wrote:The Forever Knights threaten to use a sinister weapon to erase all alien DNA on Earth unless Ben and Rook can stop them.
 
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1009271300001867_010_1280x720.jpg

Also it seems a Ben 10 Marathon at 2013-11-29

Ths show repeats at <Airing Date="2013-11-29T11:00:00"/>
but november 29 is 5ever away

such sad
Solo has swag... such swag...
Yes he does Tammar. Yes he does.


_________________

16 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2013, 3:37 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
Terrible, terrible design.

17 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2013, 4:10 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
Terrible, terrible design.
Very terrible.

18 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2013, 5:46 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
Terrible, terrible design.
god,terrible it is.


_________________

19 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2013, 5:58 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
Terrible, terrible design.
god,terrible it is.
Or is it?

20 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2013, 6:44 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Tammar wrote:
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
Terrible, terrible design.
god,terrible it is.
Or is it?
It looks good


_________________
http://shrek.com

21 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2013, 6:50 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Tammar wrote:
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
Terrible, terrible design.
god,terrible it is.
Or is it?
It looks good
Or does it?

22 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2013, 6:55 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Tammar wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Tammar wrote:
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
Terrible, terrible design.
god,terrible it is.
Or is it?
It looks good
Or does it?
Yes, it does


_________________
http://shrek.com

23 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2013, 6:59 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Tammar wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Tammar wrote:
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
Terrible, terrible design.
god,terrible it is.
Or is it?
It looks good
Or does it?
Yes, it does
Or does it?

24 Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th October 2013, 9:21 pm

Echoecho6

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tammar wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Tammar wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Tammar wrote:
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
Terrible, terrible design.
god,terrible it is.
Or is it?
It looks good
Or does it?
Yes, it does
Or does it?
Hush


_________________

25 Who is the Forevr King? on 25th October 2013, 1:58 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I think that the title says all, who would be the new forever king, i think is cool that the writters touch this bad character (like many more) that Alien Force create and later the series forget and become they cool new characters.

The Design is good is wonderfull that he is now the only true Forever Knight in feet with the Forever King that i am sure will be Connor, is cool to see how the Forever Knight Faction is rebuild of 0.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum