Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

MUD IS THICKER THAN WATER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/465259269676093721

Actually this might be melty Max episode.


_________________
http://shrek.com

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/465259269676093721

Actually this might be melty Max episode.
or Mudpuppies episode.


_________________

Tsaklas

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/465259269676093721

Actually this might be melty Max episode.
or Mudpuppies episode.
I think is the Cannonbot in PYros episode


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
Its Episode 37

Ben, Gwen and Cousin Lucy try to find out how Psyphon's thugs are getting Plumber technology.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=321740

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Nobody wrote:Its Episode 37

Ben, Gwen and Cousin Lucy try to find out how Psyphon's thugs are getting Plumber technology.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=321740
knew it it had to do whit the Sludgepuppies , i hope the Sludgepuppies get a proper names as it sound like a nick name given by the plumbers.


_________________

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Nobody wrote:Its Episode 37

Ben, Gwen and Cousin Lucy try to find out how Psyphon's thugs are getting Plumber technology.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=321740
Oh wow, can't believe Lucy is in this ep

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
it would be awesome if Ben unlock the Sludgepuppie form.


_________________

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
I don't even care how much XLR8 has been used I still get excited every time.

also woo gorvan i guess


_________________
http://shrek.com

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
Too bad Rook won't be in this episode.

On a lighter note, it'll be great to see Lucy. Haven't seen her since Big Fat Alien Wedding.



The part where Gwen says "Yeah, hilarious" sarcastically. Does that face give you the creeps? Try using that image to draw her as a witch, vampiress, or banshee and you'll be scared big time! Twisted Evil

Can't wait to see this on Saturday.

Sonic_Gamer


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I got a guess that Gwen is not happy to see Lucy.

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Welp in about 10 hours, it's another Ben 10, You guys think Gorvan will talk?

Echoecho6

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Didn't picture Gorvan to have that voice. Also YAY Eyeguy!


_________________

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Echoecho6 wrote:Didn't picture Gorvan to have that voice. Also YAY Eyeguy!
He sounds like the thing on Tummyhead's stomach

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
So this episode and OTTO Motives are counterpart episodes....should've really seen that coming. In any case, this next episode sounds interesting! I wonder what Rook and Kevin did run into that was so bad...

Fun episode overall, I liked Cousin Lucy, she's a fun character, and I liked the role other minor characters had to play. Especially liked multiple references to Liam and Jerry actually having those names. Pretty good selection of aliens too, barring XLR8. Screw XLR8. Bad XLR8. Not even your shirt was colored properly! Stupid XLR8.

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:So this episode and OTTO Motives are counterpart episodes....should've really seen that coming. In any case, this next episode sounds interesting! I wonder what Rook and Kevin did run into that was so bad...

Fun episode overall, I liked Cousin Lucy, she's a fun character, and I liked the role other minor characters had to play. Especially liked multiple references to Liam and Jerry actually having those names. Pretty good selection of aliens too, barring XLR8. Screw XLR8. Bad XLR8. Not even your shirt was colored properly! Stupid XLR8.
Hey whoa cousin. XLR8 is perfect like you.


_________________
http://shrek.com

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
More like

stupid

like Richard

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
I think today's episode was the best one I've ever seen.

I was expecting Kid Gwen to give Kid Ben a black eye after he laughed at her but Gwen chasing him and Lucy joining them was okay.

Lucy's disguise ability reminds me of Clayface in DC's Batman.

Gwen's face when she said "Yeah, hilarious." and when she was accused of making a mess in the girls' room is not only priceless but also on the "Looks that could kill" list.

Like I said, best episode since Ultimate Alien's The Ultimate Sacrifice.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Sonic_Gamer


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Looks like Gwen was not very happy on seeing Cousin Lucy again.

ZeroRecoil

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I actually re-watched Big Fat Alien Wedding recently, because I could not remember for the life of me anything about Cousin Lucy or her family.

Did anyone else catch the "Catillion for three years" reference, the type of dance which Gwen mentioned before her fight with Gorvan is the same one that she tried to teach Ben when he had to be a ring bearer at the Tennyson-Mann Wedding. Somebody in the writer's room really knows their OS continuity.

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
pretty good episode the design and forms of lucy were great ,Gorvan finally does something outside the video games and good animation.

only disappointment was Ben not unlocking the Sludgepuppy form and the way Gorvan was defeated.


_________________

Echoecho6

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:More like

stupid

like Richard
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then Crashhopper tho.


_________________

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Didn't picture Gorvan to have that voice. Also YAY Eyeguy!
He sounds like the thing on Tummyhead's stomach
That one IS Tummyhead.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Echoecho6 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:More like

stupid

like Richard
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then Crashhopper tho.
Crashhopper isn't bad.
Eye Guy was great.
Gwen was better.
Gorvan's return was spectacular.
Same for other things.
Liam was good in this ep

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum