Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 11:38 am

Gravattacker

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Yeah we know for a fact we'll see Pierce again.
Maybe in flashbacks?

52 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 2:08 pm

MaskedKitsune

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
So Sevenseven has a kid?

53 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 2:40 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
That's Twotwo, its sibling (can't remember if it's a boy or a girl).

I don't think we saw it having a tutu coming, but damn, we really should have.

54 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 2:41 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:That's Twotwo, its sibling (can't remember if it's a boy or a girl).

I don't think we saw it having a tutu coming, but damn, we really should have.
I saw the pun and I think I imagined the possibility at some point

But that's irrelevant

You know what IS relevant?

EATLE
EATLE
EATLE
EATLE
EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATLEEEEEEEEEEEEE


_________________
http://shrek.com

55 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 2:53 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
I thought today's episode was as good as the last one.

Ben becoming Upgrade was the icing on the cake.

However, the preview of the next episode dissuades me from wanting to see it. It looks like Ben's mind has been swapped once again, but this time, it's with Albedo's.

Does anyone hope Ben can manage?

56 The Ultimate Heist on 9th November 2013, 5:07 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:I thought today's episode was as good as the last one.

Ben becoming Upgrade was the icing on the cake.

However, the preview of the next episode dissuades me from wanting to see it. It looks like Ben's mind has been swapped once again, but this time, it's with Albedo's.

Does anyone hope Ben can manage?
For that i really hates when CN shows the episodes in the wrong time line, yes all the episodes of this Arc are in "order" but the 4 most important (The Ultimate Heist, Max's Moster, For a few brains more, a fistful of Brains) are like one after the other and that put all the time line to hell.

I dont think that Ben can stop Albedo, that is what i love of Omniverse, bring back the humanity of Ben, he cant always defeat all the villains are some ones that are so stronge and inteligent that Ben cant stop they.

And this is the case, Albedo would win that is what gonna to happen, Albedo is gonna to become again his Galvan Form after defeat with 3 Ultimates and a long battle Ben, so dont be scare, because this is gonna to be the Ultimate Battle between all the Ultimates and all the intelligent of Ben for stop him!

57 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 6:40 pm

Primus10

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

58 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 7:20 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
I couldn't see the episode. Can anyone post detailed info about what it happened, please?

By the way, I like Upgrade's design as "Big Battle Robot", but there are three things bugging me:
+ What did Upgrade use to merge with it and create that form?
+ It's just me, or the battle robot has a 11 in the chest, like "Kevin 11"?
+ Finally, by the head, don't you guys see some references to Optimus Prime, from Transformers?

59 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 7:21 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ursalink wrote:I couldn't see the episode. Can anyone post detailed info about what it happened, please?

By the way, I like Upgrade's design as "Big Battle Robot", but there are three things bugging me:
+ What did Upgrade use to merge with it and create that form?
+ It's just me, or the battle robot has a 11 in the chest, like "Kevin 11"?
+ Finally, by the head, don't you guys see some references to Optimus Prime, from Transformers?
He merged with Kevin's car, which I guess explains the 11


_________________
http://shrek.com

60 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 7:39 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Ursalink wrote:I couldn't see the episode. Can anyone post detailed info about what it happened, please?

By the way, I like Upgrade's design as "Big Battle Robot", but there are three things bugging me:
+ What did Upgrade use to merge with it and create that form?
+ It's just me, or the battle robot has a 11 in the chest, like "Kevin 11"?
+ Finally, by the head, don't you guys see some references to Optimus Prime, from Transformers?
He merged with Kevin's car, which I guess explains the 11
Then I guess that also explain why it looks like a transformer, right?

61 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 7:42 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
I honestly liked the fact we saw Upgrade and Eatle, I just wish we saw more aliens.
I also like Grick and Grack, they're like the Jury Rigg versions of Blukic and Driba that I kinda wanna see more of. I'm surprised the voices of Kevin and Argit did their voices.... cause they do great sounding Jury Rigg's.

62 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 11:00 pm

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
BEST EPISOAP YET

There were so many great things in this episoap I don't know where to start

Well I guess start with UPGRADE AND EATLE, TWO OF THE BESTESTEST ALIENS

TwoTwo

Jury Riggs

Little Argit

OTTO was cool

There's just so much more

Best episoap so far.


_________________

63 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 10th November 2013, 12:42 am

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Solo28 wrote:BEST EPISOAP YET

There were so many great things in this episoap I don't know where to start

Well I guess start with UPGRADE AND EATLE, TWO OF THE BESTESTEST ALIENS

TwoTwo

Jury Riggs

Little Argit

OTTO was cool

There's just so much more

Best episoap so far.
I still wish Upgrade didn't have an eyetrix but I don't mind

64 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 10th November 2013, 7:59 am

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Two episodes in a row i actually liked wow. This ep was funny showed us a bit more on argit and kevin and the bad guy was cool.

65 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 10th November 2013, 11:38 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Kevin and Argit backstory, Grick and Grack are so freaking awesome Very Happy , Upgrade return, an animal from Khoros and Kevin-Rook interaction.

Loved this episode.

66 More on 10th November 2013, 11:54 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I think that the episode was great, I like the idea that the episode goes around Kevin and Rook and Argit, Arc to Arc we see more about the past of Argit in the Null Void and when we goes to the 6 Arc and the Rooters that is gonna to be insane.

I love a lot that the Plumbers, like Rook think of Kevin like a legend, like a Good Guy but Badass that if he wants can punch you in the face and later goes, but next day be a good guy

I like the Otto thing, I really always ask why Kevin don't do some device to goes out of the Null Void? here is the answer. Two aliens but was Eatle with good lines and Upgrade.

I like that finally now I explain why some aliens are not use for Ben, like Jetray and Swampfire or Upgrade and other is use a lot, is because the interface, to find Upgrade that was know is the alien that Ben wants he have to pass like 40 aliens first.

What I say is that the list of the aliens is too long, Ben don't have enough time to always choose the alien that he wants because the roll interfaz only show like 4 or 5 aliens

67 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 11th November 2013, 4:50 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Anyone else think of those rusty old cars from Cars when Grick and Grack said "He drives like my brother."?


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

68 Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 20th January 2014, 12:14 am

Let Me Tell You Something

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:Anyone else think of those rusty old cars from Cars when Grick and Grack said "He drives like my brother."?
Both were references to the PBS Radio Show "Car Talk", though Cars actually had the brothers who do the show cameo. Grick and Grack are named after Click and Clack, the nickname for the brothers.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum