Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd November 2013, 3:14 pm

BelBen10OV

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Also is it 100% sure it is Atomix?

77 Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd November 2013, 3:29 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
BelBen10OV wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I totally missed the Goop part in the episode, but anyway
from the next episode after all the things we've saw, the aliens look like they are (So far):

By Ben:
Terraspin
Buzzshock
Pesky Dust
Upchuck
Atomix

By Albedo:
Gravattack
Ultimate Gravattack (ultimate sequence is shown, and it's like A Jolt From The Past how Ben went him)
Ultimate Humungousaur (maybe)
Ultimate Echo Echo
Ultimate Grey Matter
Were the aliens you mention ben use appeared in the preview and does anyone have a picture of ultimate gravattack?
I mentioned from the past previews and pics DJW showed
Pesky Dust is with Khyber, Buzzshock vs Ultimate Echo Echo, Terraspin in that same ship in A Fistful of Brains Part 1 with Max and Rook, Upchuck in the same location Atomix debuts in...
Ultimate Gravattack, Humungousaur, and Grey Matter I saw in the AD
I will take a picture of Ultimate Gravattack once I watch the pacific livestream of Ben 10 OV (which shows the AD)

78 Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd November 2013, 6:07 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
I don't think the Buzzshock vs. Ult. Echo Echo will happen this arc....that wasn't our Buzzshock...I don't think.....


That said. This episode was amazing and I loved it. Ditto and Ditto and Ditto! Such perfection.

79 Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd November 2013, 8:29 pm

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I totally missed the Goop part in the episode, but anyway
from the next episode after all the things we've saw, the aliens look like they are (So far):

By Ben:
Terraspin
Buzzshock
Pesky Dust
Upchuck
Atomix

By Albedo:
Gravattack
Ultimate Gravattack (ultimate sequence is shown, and it's like A Jolt From The Past how Ben went him)
Ultimate Humungousaur (maybe)
Ultimate Echo Echo
Ultimate Grey Matter
Were the aliens you mention ben use appeared in the preview and does anyone have a picture of ultimate gravattack?
I mentioned from the past previews and pics DJW showed
Pesky Dust is with Khyber, Buzzshock vs Ultimate Echo Echo, Terraspin in that same ship in A Fistful of Brains Part 1 with Max and Rook, Upchuck in the same location Atomix debuts in...
Ultimate Gravattack, Humungousaur, and Grey Matter I saw in the AD
I will take a picture of Ultimate Gravattack once I watch the pacific livestream of Ben 10 OV (which shows the AD)
I am page i read, they see would be a new alien in For a Few Brains More, last Buzzshock fight with Ultimate Echo Echo in the night, because Derrick show 2 images, Buzzshock and Ultimate Echo Echo both of them in the night, i think that we will see this fight in Max's Monster.

And we finally in the second part would know why the Omnitrix is working bad.

80 Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 12:31 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
good episode seeing a lot of the omnitrix and nemetrix aliens was good. the animation was good too whit a excellent cliffhanger.

i found the last time that Ben was going to turn into Way Big kind of wierdf since it probably ended up killing every one on that place.


_________________

81 Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 1:40 am

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
Looks like Ben's winning streak has been ruined! The chances of stopping Al-sicko are slim to none!

The plan to take away Azmuth's intelligence gives a whole new meaning to the term "brain drain"!

I can't stand Albedo! Why not? 'Cause he's on the winning streak while Ben's on the losing streak!

All anger aside, I have yet to see how where it all goes down.

82 Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 2:34 am

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:Looks like Ben's winning streak has been ruined! The chances of stopping Al-sicko are slim to none!

The plan to take away Azmuth's intelligence gives a whole new meaning to the term "brain drain"!

I can't stand Albedo! Why not? 'Cause he's on the winning streak while Ben's on the losing streak!

All anger aside, I have yet to see how where it all goes down.
I'm not sure if the summary on wikipedia is accurate.

83 Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 3:09 am

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
ultraalien wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:Looks like Ben's winning streak has been ruined! The chances of stopping Al-sicko are slim to none!

The plan to take away Azmuth's intelligence gives a whole new meaning to the term "brain drain"!

I can't stand Albedo! Why not? 'Cause he's on the winning streak while Ben's on the losing streak!

All anger aside, I have yet to see how where it all goes down.
I'm not sure if the summary on wikipedia is accurate.
First of all, it doesn't matter. Second, wrong talkback.



Last edited by PeruAlonso on 24th November 2013, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

84 Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 7:14 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:good episode seeing a lot of the omnitrix and nemetrix aliens was good. the animation was good too whit a excellent cliffhanger.

i found the last time that Ben was going to turn  into Way Big kind of wierdf since it probably ended up killing every one on that place.
Yes really true, i think when he say "Omnitrix give me Way Big" This is no all right, he would destroy all the space ship of the Dr. Spychobos, killing in the process Grandpa Max and Rook, Albedo i dont know and Khyber is really quick.

So another time the Omnitrix saves the day!Very Happy 

85 Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th November 2013, 4:55 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
AleSIr19 wrote:
painlee wrote:good episode seeing a lot of the omnitrix and nemetrix aliens was good. the animation was good too whit a excellent cliffhanger.

i found the last time that Ben was going to turn  into Way Big kind of wierdf since it probably ended up killing every one on that place.
Yes really true, i think when he say "Omnitrix give me Way Big" This is no all right, he would destroy all the space ship of the Dr. Spychobos, killing in the process Grandpa Max and Rook, Albedo i dont know and Khyber is really quick.

So another time the Omnitrix saves the day!Very Happy 
Eh....no
Way Big is not that big.


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum