Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

BEN 10 COMIC-CON 2013 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Didn't Derrick give us the episodes already? Where are those in this list...

Edit: Nevermind, those were arc 4, these are 5 and 6.

Lukey

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Most of those sound really, really awesome.
Thankfully the silly plots seem to be at a minimum, although I see 56 & 57 managed to sneak some in...

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Most of them sound pretty amazing, looking forward to the Anur ones.

Sonic_Gamer


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Well since Omniverse was picked up for about 80 episodes we are also probably going to see Arcs 7 & 8.

It would be interesting if every villain in the series would team up against Ben and his team.

My theory is that Vilgax has teamed up with Harangue and other bunch of villains to defeat Ben Tennyson and his team.

datdude

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sonic_Gamer wrote:Well since Omniverse was picked up for about 80 episodes we are also probably going to see Arcs 7 & 8.

It would be interesting if every villain in the series would team up against Ben and his team.

My theory is that Vilgax has teamed up with Harangue and other bunch of villains to defeat Ben Tennyson and his team.

Damn 80? We only got like 98 total out of alien force and ultimate alien total.

I wonder if their will be any change in focuses around the mid point. . . .Oh who am i kidding I need to move on and check back in when series 5 gets here

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
1 week til Comic-Con!/8 days til they show Ben 10! (aka: Next Sunday)

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
We are only 2 days and counting til Cartoon Network releases stuff, and 5 days til the Ben 10 Panel itself!

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
So there planning full 4 seasons of Omniverse with 20 episodes each, I hope they atleast air the 50-60 episodes til the end of the Ben 10 episodes for the 2013-2014 simester

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
D3Publisher (D3P) and Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE) today announced that Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW, Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-bit Land, and Ben 10 Omniverse 2 will be showcased at the ShiftyLook Freeplay Arcade located at the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter (401 K Street, San Diego, CA). The event takes place during Comic-Con International show hours on July 18th – July 21st.

Visitors to the D3Publisher tent on the terrace at the ShiftyLook Freeplay Arcade will be treated to hands-on demos with all three games and be one of the first to play the hottest upcoming video games for the fall. Additionally, fans participating in this year’s Adventure Time ConQuest can stop by the D3Publisher tent at the event to redeem their reward.

OMNIVERSE2 IS GONNA BE THERE, expect a trailer....

Sonic_Gamer


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ebomnitrix wrote:D3Publisher (D3P) and Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE) today announced that Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW, Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-bit Land, and Ben 10 Omniverse 2 will be showcased at the ShiftyLook Freeplay Arcade located at the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter (401 K Street, San Diego, CA). The event takes place during Comic-Con International show hours on July 18th – July 21st.

Visitors to the D3Publisher tent on the terrace at the ShiftyLook Freeplay Arcade will be treated to hands-on demos with all three games and be one of the first to play the hottest upcoming video games for the fall. Additionally, fans participating in this year’s Adventure Time ConQuest can stop by the D3Publisher tent at the event to redeem their reward.

OMNIVERSE2 IS GONNA BE THERE, expect a trailer....

So Omniverse 2 will be the fifth "Ben 10 Series"?

My Bad, it is the video game sequal.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Too bad we won't get the HOT SKOOPZ on a new alien...maybe. Have we heard about any new arc 4 aliens? I think Gutrot is arc 5...

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Laughing Imagine if the next series would be called Omniverse 2. That would be so stupid.

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Laughing Imagine if the next series would be called Omniverse 2. That would be so stupid.
ikr

BTW I got screenshots from Omniverse 2...
Returning from Previous Game: Four Arms, Gravattack, Cannonbolt, Bloxx, XLR8
Returning from Other Games: Swampfire, Big Chill
New Alien Debuts: Crashhopper, Astrodactyl, Bullfrag

There all on wikia if you guys wanna check it out! I think they're from the trailer, If only I could find it...

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Swampfire seems like a pretty random choice. It's not like he ever appears...


_________________
http://shrek.com

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:Swampfire seems like a pretty random choice. It's not like he ever appears...
Well he doesn't in Omniverse, but atleast will finally hear his voice in the series, but here's the image of him:

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:Swampfire seems like a pretty random choice. It's not like he ever appears...
Well he doesn't in Omniverse, but atleast will finally hear his voice in the series, but here's the image of him:
any trailer for the game if there is please post it


_________________


The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Laughing Imagine if the next series would be called Omniverse 2. That would be so stupid.
ikr

BTW I got screenshots from Omniverse 2...
Returning from Previous Game: Four Arms, Gravattack, Cannonbolt, Bloxx, XLR8
Returning from Other Games: Swampfire, Big Chill
New Alien Debuts: Crashhopper, Astrodactyl, Bullfrag

There all on wikia if you guys wanna check it out! I think they're from the trailer, If only I could find it...
crashhopper was in the 3ds version so hes not really a new alien


_________________


painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:Swampfire seems like a pretty random choice. It's not like he ever appears...
well he appeared once and Swampfire is awesome.



Last edited by painlee on 18th July 2013, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
any other info about the new game


_________________


Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:any other info about the new game
the 3DS gets 7 more aliens then we do... like Rath and Eatle...

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:any other info about the new game
the 3DS gets 7 more aliens then we do... like Rath and Eatle...

From the pres release: "Join the fight with 10 alien forms on console and 17 on Nintendo 3DS™, including Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming."

The numbers are accurate, but nowhere there does it say that Rath and Eatle are 3DS exclusive


_________________
http://shrek.com

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:any other info about the new game
the 3DS gets 7 more aliens then we do... like Rath and Eatle...

From the pres release: "Join the fight with 10 alien forms on console and 17 on Nintendo 3DS™, including Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming."

The numbers are accurate, but nowhere there does it say that Rath and Eatle are 3DS exclusive
well i know which version im getting 3ds well thats because i dont have any other system and 7 more aliens awsome


_________________


The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
anyone have a trailer seriously


_________________


ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum