You are not connected. Please login or register

BEN 10 COMIC-CON 2013 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I'm so excited for what's to come.

Albedo and Khyber team-up (both using copycats of the Omnitrix), return and improvement of the Ultimates, new Ultimates, return of the Anur aliens + some new ones, Vilgax teams up with Eon, more Paradox, Charmcaster, and the Circus Trio will work with Zombozo again.

Perfection. I just wish for the return of Aggregor and this series is complete. Also, no evil Kevin, that's great.

painlee

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm so excited for what's to come.

Albedo and Khyber team-up (both using copycats of the Omnitrix), return and improvement of the Ultimates, new Ultimates, return of the Anur aliens + some new ones, Vilgax teams up with Eon, more Paradox, Charmcaster, and the Circus Trio will work with Zombozo again.

Perfection. I just wish for the return of Aggregor and this series is complete. Also, no evil Kevin, that's great.
i wonder if Albedo will work on the Nemetrix to make Ultimate predators.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I'm looking forward to what's coming too
Food Around The Corner, The Ultimate Heist for Arch 4 eps
But really I'm looking forward to the ultimate aliens, Frankenstrike, Upgrade, and more of Goop, Wildvine, Gravattack, and hoping to see more of a lot of aliens!

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm so excited for what's to come.

i wonder if Albedo will work on the Nemetrix to make Ultimate predators.

Ultimate Predators? jawdrop  That's some next level shit right there. Laughing 

Ben barely survived the regular predators and ultimates. This would be a huge and epic threat. But who could use them? Would they be more ferocious? If so, wouldn't they *always* take control of the user, animal or sentient? And if they would be sentient predators, could Khyber use them?

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
CN is doing Big Fan Weekend this weekend (a weekend late) so stay tuned for pics and clips off Omniverse If they do show OV.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
seriously still no gameplay was no one at comic con

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:seriously still no gameplay was no one at comic con
and no clip from Ultimate Heist! I expected a 1 minute clip of it, like how we got all those clips last year...
Ugh... oh well, we don't get gameplay and a sneak...

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
and no clip from Ultimate Heist! I expected a 1 minute clip of it, like how we got all those clips last year...
it sucks now we have to wait till october for gameplay

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
hopefully we get gameplay videos when we get closer

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum